+ Reply to Thread

Thread: MMayan Elder and 13th Generation Shaman Don Alejandro Perez Oxlaj

1. Link to Post #1
    Netherlands Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Default MMayan Elder and 13th Generation Shaman Don Alejandro Perez Oxlaj

I like images and speach ! Not typing letters and readings..

P e a c e

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to alrik35 For This Post:

7eagle14 (19th February 2011), Aryslan (2nd November 2011), bluestflame (18th February 2011), Charlie Pecos (18th February 2011), eaglespirit (1st November 2011), mattymoto (18th February 2011), Muzz (18th February 2011), nomadguy (2nd November 2011), Sharma (1st November 2011), Steven (18th February 2011)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member Charlie Pecos's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,842 times in 492 posts

Default Re: Mayan Elder and 13th Generation Shaman Don Alejandro Perez Oxlaj

Thank you Alrik,

I put alot of weight into what our native elders have to say about the changes.

They offer a degree of clarity that is rare by far.
    There is no good and there is no bad, all are experience and experience is everything.
    In truth, there is only ONE of us.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Charlie Pecos For This Post:

alrik35 (18th February 2011), eaglespirit (1st November 2011), Steven (18th February 2011)

5. Link to Post #3
    Canada Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,618 times in 479 posts

You can discard most of the talks about 2012, but this one is genuine. The Mayans are the source of all the talks around 2012. We can trust them.

Namaste, Steven

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Steven For This Post:

alrik35 (18th February 2011), eaglespirit (1st November 2011)

7. Link to Post #4
    Netherlands Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

thx Steven ! Kiesha Crowter is being chosen by all indiginous tribes to be the leader of the Tribe of Many Colours..

8. The Following User Says Thank You to alrik35 For This Post:

eaglespirit (1st November 2011)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,352 times in 1,657 posts

Thanks for this post alrik35, now watching one of Kiesha Crowter youtube videos now. Great stuff!

https://youtube.com/watch?v=yK5OOfEmut4
    Last edited by Muzz; 18th February 2011 at 15:26.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Muzz For This Post:

alrik35 (18th February 2011), eaglespirit (1st November 2011)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Lovely vid, lovely energy ! i spent 2004 - 2007 in La Zona Maya in Mexico and am changed beyond recognition by the wonderful people i met - the main lessons were not to fear the changes we're living through or anything at all, to be at one with Life - the Earth, the Stars, The Jungle, The Ocean, All of Humanity - as the Maya say ' I Am Another You ' .
    None of the Maya i met had any fear of whats happening or what's ahead - they greeted my concern and anxiety with twinkly eyed reassurance that everything is as it should be - they're faith is unshakeable. Back in 2006 when i heard that their prophecies foretold a global banking collapse in 2008, it sounded unlikely - when it happened, i guess i was kinda twinkly eyed too !! it's amazing to be in touch with such knowledge and such spiritual strength eh. Goddess Bless the Maya for their focus on the positive and the divine, and for being so open and keen to help the rest of us.

12. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,180 times in 2,653 posts

Quote Posted by Sharma (here)
    Lovely vid, lovely energy ! i spent 2004 - 2007 in La Zona Maya in Mexico and am changed beyond recognition by the wonderful people i met - the main lessons were not to fear the changes we're living through or anything at all, to be at one with Life - the Earth, the Stars, The Jungle, The Ocean, All of Humanity - as the Maya say ' I Am Another You ' .
    None of the Maya i met had any fear of whats happening or what's ahead - they greeted my concern and anxiety with twinkly eyed reassurance that everything is as it should be - they're faith is unshakeable. Back in 2006 when i heard that their prophecies foretold a global banking collapse in 2008, it sounded unlikely - when it happened, i guess i was kinda twinkly eyed too !! it's amazing to be in touch with such knowledge and such spiritual strength eh. Goddess Bless the Maya for their focus on the positive and the divine, and for being so open and keen to help the rest of us.

"Shungo!" Sharma : )

A phrase from Ecuadorian shamans, it means my heart sees your heart, or the divinity in me sees the divinity in you.

13. Link to Post #8
    France Deactivated
    Thanks

Happy that this shaman say the truth ! But i cannot stop smiling when i see this girl, because why did she goes to see the mayan ancestor ? It deal with 2012, because those people didn't interested anybody for century until... the mayan calendar ! Magic !

And Keisha Crowler saying "as a wisdom keeper" make me a little mad, because a REAL wisdom keeper don't say those kind of stupidity, because "he is". Following his path, never coming to you and selling himself.

Many errors has to be fixed and my little fellow want a big prize.

+ Reply to Thread