+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 7 LastLast

Thread: Quickening

1. Link to Post #1
    Poland Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,113 times in 244 posts

Default Quickening

This is thread to discuss personal extra and intra-sensory experiences not directly related to Charles phenomenon
    Last edited by Luke; 18th February 2011 at 18:20.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Luke For This Post:

galilava (18th February 2011), Hiram (18th February 2011)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member edina's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,172 times in 2,420 posts

Default Re: Charles' Abilities

I'm going to give this thread a reboot. I felt several days ago, perhaps last week, I really do have trouble telling what day I am in, anyway, I felt this subject of manifesting our abilities was ready to become revisited. Didn't follow up on that feeling.

Today, I was looking at some things by Heather and ended up revisiting this entire thread. I had missed the earlier Thanks by Atticus, see below quotes.

"RE: Atticus answer to a question
    A: I was bread for purpose.
    And left to fend for myself ,while they dealt me every misfortune.
    When I got to where I should,they took me in.
    Oh and the abilities thing is another thread definitely,not because I'm great at it,but because it's a big subject and something most of you will benefit from."

By Twinnick 01.25.11, "I think Charles has maybe had some help or education on how to switch on some of the (junk) dna or a key of sorts.

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...662#post107662

By Shezbeth: 01.25.11 Pardon me. Adveristy, necessity, survival.

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...115#post107115

Both thanked by Atticus on 01.26.11

I understand he will be setting up his own website so the people who want, can do more work, than play. However, this set up will take some time.

Many people here are expressing an sense of urgency that we need to make things happen. So, in the meantime I thought people may want to once again revisit this topic.

Especially in light of the Atticus Chatroom dialogue that Thunderbird posted.

It's possible to me, that some of this work involves developing our natural abilities as well as very practical actions for human solidarity. It can't hurt and it gives many of us something constructive and positive to do with ourselves, while we wait for the website to get set up.

I don't see this as a 20 questions game again, where we are looking for hints, per a Thanks from Atticus. But, rather, let's see what is already here, especially in the experiment Atticus played with jookyle. (See Atticus Chatroom dialogue)

So many people here have been experiencing sensations and experiences that when you consider this topic, looks as if we are becoming sparked so to speak, perhaps jump started in our natural abilities.

I really hope that if this topic takes off again, it will one where people work together, cohesively,
    I happily co-create a balanced world culture harmonized with Infinite Intelligence. ~ edina (Renaissance Humanity)

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to edina For This Post:

Myatding (19th February 2011), SrLady (19th February 2011), WhiteStar (19th February 2011)

5. Link to Post #3
    Language
    English
    Thanks

One of the things I noticed from the chat was the physical sensations that people expressed that they were feeling when Atticus was playing with the experiment.

These sensations are also similar to the spontaneous sensations people have been describing for the past few weeks.

Another interesting observation about the experiment was the questions that Atticus asked before he chose a person, and an experiment for that person.

Now, then, couple this with the comment by Twinnick about "junk" dna,

the comment from Shezbeth about "Adversity, necessity, survival"

And Atticus' comment about "it's a big subject and something most of you will benefit from"

Where does this take you?

How does this open up things inside of you?

Imagine how this can become a benefit?
    I happily co-create a balanced world culture harmonized with Infinite Intelligence. ~ edina (Renaissance Humanity)

6. Link to Post #4
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I've bi-located, once, ... okay maybe twice.

But, I'm thinking more along the lines of how jookyle felt when receiving from Atticus.

Also, I've discovered for myself in the last few days, that some of these sensations are not necessarily being generated outside of me.
    It is more like how my particular body/sensate system identifies the flow of certain energies.

And when you think of the benefits, remember the question Atticus asked about feeling people when they look at them. He was searching out a natural expression, and perhaps simply amplifying what already exists.

I can certainly see the benefit of being able to feel energetically the intention of another person toward me, long before they arrive in my physical vicinity.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to edina For This Post:

sheddie (18th February 2011), WhiteStar (19th February 2011)

8. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,321 times in 10,234 posts

Quote Posted by Nenuphar (here)
    Quote Posted by Shezbeth (here)
    Pardon me. Adveristy, necessity, survival.
    Yes, indeed.
    Tell me about it.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

9. Link to Post #6
    Palestinian Territory Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,087 times in 6,275 posts

Quote Posted by Sowelu (here)
    Truely, those who can look past such things as "formatting" are the only ones who need to read my posts anyway.
    Excuse me sirs but i do feel as though i was targeted for something rather silly and unimportant.
    There are others with many typographical errors or one liner comments and I'm singled out for not putting enough spaces in my post?
    Sowelu, don't feel ''targetted'' even though the wording in Scott's post could have been more diplolmatic.
    Yeah, yeah, I know, me talking about diplomatic.
    Anyways, I wanted to let you know that I skipped your post, even though I wanted to know what you said. I have an issue with my eyes that I can't read a wall of text on a computer screen, so I skip them, regardless of the topic.
    If I do persist, I get a type of dyslexia where I can't figure out what I am reading.

Let me finish by saying that on this forum, the mods/admins only target troublemakers and I doubt they consider you that.
    Scott was trying to be helpful, both for you and the rest of us.

10. Link to Post #7
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by mymoonlightshines (here)
    In the past couple months I have experienced many sensations; some have been intense, some subtle, all strangely familiar and confusing at the same time. I have also started to realize that not only do I "pick up" on others emotions, I take the energy on myself (as I am sure many of you experience). I am excited to discover my hidden abilities, we must all have different ones? I feel like I need to focus on my intuition and possibly healing? There is a problem for me and it is this:

Each time that I feel the tingling sensation, or the walls start to look wavy, anything like this and I get this overwhelming FEAR that literally overcomes my body. I feel like this Fear is blocking my ability to see the truth, to see things as they are because truly... I am not afraid... so why the fear? I have sought many ways to overcome this and I have not yet been able to bring myself to sit in it and feel it. I feel like the point at which I can sit in my fear I may be able to transcend it.

I wanted to share for anyone else struggling with the fear, or any other aspect of this process.

I no longer live in fear
    I live in the light

kamarie
    I wonder if anyone here has heard of Machelle Wright Small, she writes about communicating with Nature Intelligence, she's the founder of Perelandra, and her first book that many oldtimers may remember is "Behaving as if the God in All Life Mattered." She wrote another book called the Mt Shasta Mission.

One of the interesting phenomena that she described in that story was how people's bodies registered things that people were not consciously aware of. Some bodies handle this better than other bodies. However, anytime our current world view is challenged, the body reacts.

Think of the body as a host to the soul. The body has its own consciousness, and the soul has one, too. And then there is also the Spirit, these are not all the same.

The Soul may be completely comfortable with what is going on, however, the body may need some help adapting.

Machelle uses flower essences to help people stabilise their electric systems during these sorts of events.

What your describing here moonlightshines sort fits what she was describing. Deep peace to you, from my heart to yours,
    Last edited by edina; 18th February 2011 at 01:43.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to edina For This Post:

mymoonlightshines (18th February 2011), sheddie (18th February 2011)

12. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Quote Posted by greybeard (here)
    I once stayed a while on an ashram.
    The guru who will remain nameless did manifest objects from the thin air, produced lingams from his mouth.

Later it was claimed he was a fraud I have no opinion on this.

It was explained to me that it was the energy of the over whelming love of the devotees that gave the guru the power to carry out the manifestations, the guru was powerless with out the followers.
    I have no opinion on that either but I do know that we all have"special" abilities.
    Put no head above your own always applies.

Chris
    There is some solid truth to this, in my direct experience. Some can have innate capacity and accept from those who offer..and then some can give to others. Force multiplies, and it's a non linear increase.

What the spiritual dynamics of that are, beyond that...I've no specific Idea. I know a young woman I'd take to see that, as she can see spirits, to some degree. I'm sure she could hone it. But likely not (with regard to letting her be), as that can head into insanity for some. It is a tricky area, at best, as it straddles two worlds.
    Last edited by Carmody; 18th February 2011 at 01:52.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Buchanan561 (18th February 2011)

14. Link to Post #9
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,863 times in 11,839 posts

Quote Posted by Carmody (here)
    I once stayed a while on an ashram.
    The guru who will remain nameless did manifest objects from the thin air, produced lingams from his mouth.

Later it was claimed he was a fraud I have no opinion on this.

It was explained to me that it was the energy of the over whelming love of the devotees that gave the guru the power to carry out the manifestations, the guru was powerless with out the followers.
    I have no opinion on that either but I do know that we all have"special" abilities.
    Put no head above your own always applies.

Chris
    There is some solid truth to this, in my direct experience. Some can have innate capacity and accept from those who offer..and then some can give to others. Force multiplies, and it's a non linear increase.

What the spiritual dynamics of that are, beyond that...I've no specific Idea. I know a young woman I'd take to see that, as she can see spirits, to some degree. I'm sure she could hone it. But likely not (with regard to letting her be), as that can head into insanity for some. It is a tricky area, at best, as it straddles two worlds.
    Problem also is people confuse the magical and special gifts as a signn of spiritual mastery or at least an advanced soul.
    Its not necessarily the case,
    Met some brilliant clairvoyants who were far from loving in their actions.

Some of the adepts of the dark path can also do amazing things.
    Beware of wolves in sheep's clothing.

Who know where we are headed on anything.
    Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

15. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

aikya (18th February 2011), Buchanan561 (18th February 2011), Carmody (18th February 2011), InTheBackground (18th February 2011), PurpleLama (28th June 2012), sheddie (18th February 2011), sygh (19th February 2011), Valerie Villars (7th September 2018)

16. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,024 times in 3,784 posts

Agreed Chris.

Putting a professionals hat on here instead of member hat.

Reading some of these posts has alternately made me raise my brow, made my hair stand on end, and bulge my eyes. For the sake of all, please SOMEONE, if folks are going to be dabbling in this sort of thing , get some trained and well versed guidance in psychic expression. Giving and receiving. Receiving sounds nice but I hazard not as many people are prepared for the implications of it. If you get involved in this sort of thing with Charles likely you will stay involved long after Charles is gone. And then how will you know what to trust?

BEFORE you start being on the receiving and giving end of the spectrum here. I'm not suggesting anyone has done anything wrong, indeed its the responses of people that are clearly not educated in transmutation of energy that is bound to cause problems and not the sender . Libido tingler up there about brought me to my knees because I've worked on a few people that had their libido tingled....before it short circuited and plugged into something not altogether so nice. Or stolen altogether.. There are people who are immune and unaffected by the various levels of psychic conduct but they've invested a lot of spiritual realization and ego softening in becoming that way. How psychic phenom operates at different levels of our existence and how it operates at different illusionary levels.

We leave energy signatures out here and there. Someone can direct something at you and it can and does get intercepted. How would any of you know that Charles has sent something to you?

Human collective conscious is easily tapped into by all manner of things well intentioned and....not. And they are very good mimickers. If you are not educated about psychic influences and more importantly about YOURSELF something posing as someone you 'think' you know can very well begin to tamper with you. HOw would you know the difference? What if it did something nastly crept and because you thought it was Charles he could be blamed. Conversely someone could send you something very beneficial and you may think its not because psy expression doesn't abide by our systems of morality. And when things are attached to you they are often times attached in a fashion that gives you a false sense of benevolence, good feelings and a false sense of power.

Vaccines don't come with labels that say , this is loaded with toxins and implants, and mercury and its bad for you. No something that is supposed to be all very good for us is packaged as such so we'll take it. And we do ....Even though its bad. GMO food doesn't come with warnings, we have to find out for ourselves. As it is above so it is below.

There is interference by the dark path people, and things on levels of existence that you are not aware of yet. There is no automatic divine protection because the worse enemy inside us that prevents us from divinely inspired abilities in the first place is inside of us. Our Ego. Most cases of what appear to be possession is some hapless persons ego inviting some crud in, or creating it from an inner trauma, or thought forms, because it posed as something it was not. The PTB don't have to interfere much on an energetic level if we are inviting that sort of thing for ourselves. As it is above so it is below.

This has nothing to do with intentions and spirituality or that we are all automatically protected in divine light. On one level we may be but most of this stuff backfires at the ego level. Once you open the door to something without knowing how to close it you have NO IDEA what YOUR ego will do with it. I witnessed people shoot themselves because some 'helpful 'psychic decided to give them some good news that the recipients ego mind twisted into something that was not so loving.

Ego interferes with psychic expressions coming and going and its THE primary bad guy, not ghosts, the PTB, Illuminati, ets, aliens, dead Aunt Edna, curses, ghouls, devils, or the even the people that sent the crap in the first place. Expression of psy ability is first learned through self responsibility. I refuse to teach anyone how to direct their abilities unless they've done some work on their ego. Its like handing someone a loaded gun that may go off now, in two years, or ten. Knowing how this illusionary world works is vital to keep you safe. Because the bs you see on TV is just that. It addresses one level of our reality--Hollywood and the mainstream medias desire to sensationalize and ego engage.

If not for yourself do it for your friends, family and spouses because I've pulled more crap off of innocent bystanders like children because their parents were happy-assholing around with something that had no concept of. Most of all do it for yourself.

Problem also is people confuse the magical and special gifts as a signn of spiritual mastery or at least an advanced soul.
    Its not necessarily the case,
    Met some brilliant clairvoyants who were far from loving in their actions.

Some of the adepts of the dark path can also do amazing things.
    Beware of wolves in sheep's clothing.

Who know where we are headed on anything.
    Chris

17. Link to Post #11
    United States Avalon Member Darla Ken Pearce's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,609 times in 1,338 posts

Adversity, necessity, survival = lead to development of spirit, heart, and extra sensory perceptions. A very hard and difficult road but one that leads in the end, to self Mastery. There are many way to get there and each individual has bulldozed their way forward and into the light of a new day! Bravo! ~Bravo! ~ Bravo! `xoxox

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Darla Ken Pearce For This Post:

Cottage Rose (21st February 2011), edina (18th February 2011)

19. Link to Post #12
    United States Avalon Member Darla Ken Pearce's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,609 times in 1,338 posts

Well said. Thank goodness we are almost out of duality and can get back to real ideas and ways of being. The good vs evil, dark vs light, and all the rest will soon be gone. I so look forward to being REAL again or I should say living in a new perspective of reality where all colors of the rainbow are present and whether we realize it or not ~ all view and different perspectives contribute in ways ~ we may not see or understand for the betterment of all. Even when things appear not to be so.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Darla Ken Pearce For This Post:

Amenjo (18th February 2011), Cottage Rose (21st February 2011), edina (18th February 2011)

21. Link to Post #13
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Thanks so much Chris (9eagle9) for your whole post.

I've been noticing a growing, natural, spontaneous increase in what
    many people call abilities, especially in telepathy, empathy, and
    sensations type experiences for over a year now. This seems to
    be all quite natural to me.

This overall pattern has been growing long before Charles came on the scene.
    I feel that Charles presence, as well as the presence of many other high
    energy people here in this forum, are in a sense amplifying an already
    naturally occurring phenomenon.

I hope people will continue to come here and share there experiences
    and begin to collaborate together on what they are learning. It is happening
    to so many of us. And IMO, this phenomenon is going to happen anyway,
    it is happening, to people everywhere, and any thing we can do here
    to bring this forward and into the light of healthy sharing and discussion
    may very well smooth the growing pains for people elsewhere.

Everybody's happy.

This is my hope anyway. I can see how learning
    more about this is very beneficial across the board....of all humanity

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to edina For This Post:

9eagle9 (18th February 2011), Bluebird (18th February 2011), greybeard (18th February 2011), sheddie (18th February 2011), sygh (19th February 2011)

23. Link to Post #14
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Taking it a step further along the same road
    At one point in time I did bio enegy therapy which clears chakras of negative energy and is a wholesome therapy.
    I found that with building up my healing energy using ChiGong exercises I could project energy and pull people off their feet, not all but those with ability to connect to that energy

I had one client who is a famous medium who had a TV series and has written books and in fact I am mentioned in one of them.

He had to come and see me monthly to get cleared of negative energies that he got through doing private medium ship for clients, in short he was being processed.
    It was a difficult experience as he went through all kinds of agonies and emitted all kinds of strange sounds when this was going on.

I have also read books on tantric love making and found that I had the ability to make love at any distance and completely satisfy my parter of the time who was many miles away.

Yes all very exciting and then I was being made love to in the night by others uninvited. I put a stop to it.
    When you know how it is easy to attract the unwary and gullible.
    Many seductions for the spiritual traveler.
    All this stroked my ego greatly.
    Dangerous places attract the ego.
    Beware of anything that makes you feel special, a cut above the rest.

I made the choice to concentrate on moving forward on the path of enlightenment.
    Best thing I ever did

Chris

24. The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

9eagle9 (18th February 2011), aikya (18th February 2011), Alliamber (18th February 2011), bashi (18th February 2011), Belle (18th February 2011), Carmody (18th February 2011), Creedence (18th February 2011), Deega (18th February 2011), doodah (18th February 2011), galilava (18th February 2011), Heartsong (18th February 2011), Lazlo (18th February 2011), meeradas (19th February 2011), Mikez (18th February 2011), mymoonlightshines (18th February 2011), Nate (18th February 2011), Otho (19th February 2011), PurpleLama (28th June 2012), Reinhard (18th February 2011), SrLady (19th February 2011), sygh (19th February 2011), TheVoyager (18th February 2011), TigerLilly (18th February 2011)

25. Link to Post #15
    Switzerland On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Taking it a step further along the same road
    At one point in time I did bio enegy therapy which clears chakras of negative energy and is a wholesome therapy.
    I found that with building up my healing energy using ChiGong exercises I could project energy and pull people off their feet, not all but those with ability to connect to that energy

I had one client who is a famous medium who had a TV series and has written books and in fact I am mentioned in one of them.

He had to come and see me monthly to get cleared of negative energies that he got through doing private medium ship for clients, in short he was being processed.
    It was a difficult experience as he went through all kinds of agonies and emitted all kinds of strange sounds when this was going on.

I have also read books on tantric love making and found that I had the ability to make love at any distance and completely satisfy my parter of the time who was many miles away.

Yes all very exciting and then I was being made love to in the night by others uninvited. I put a stop to it.
    When you know how it is easy to attract the unwary and gullible.
    Many seductions for the spiritual traveler.
    All this stroked my ego greatly.
    Dangerous places attract the ego.
    Beware of anything that makes you feel special, a cut above the rest.

I made the choice to concentrate on moving forward on the path of enlightenment.
    Best thing I ever did

Chris
    Many thanks for the powerful post, Chris.

Would it be fair to say that a few members of this forum who have or suspected they have unique abilities are being activated at this time since the arrival of Charles?

Or, does it coincide with the mystified/reported/alleged entry into the photon belt?

Peace
    “To be or become a master is to be or become something other than the Flow; something other than the Present Unfolding. It’s actually to move in the wrong direction.”

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Nortreb For This Post:

Budaheart (18th February 2011), greybeard (18th February 2011), sygh (19th February 2011)

27. Link to Post #16
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Eckhart Tolle in The Power of Now and A new Earth states that a new energy (new to us) is bringing a bout new state of consciousness that we are in the biggest step forward in the evolution of mankind since we left the sea, that the old consciousness, egoic, is fighting to survive, that we will see increased madness, that before this kind of change for the better , the present human consciousness is at its most dysfunctional.
    Hence the grotesque murders, pregnant women killed, all perverse things.

To the good millions buy his books so consciousness is rising.

A 20 years back he would have been lucky to sell a thousand books, People are now ready to hear spiritual truth.

To get to your question, the changes are happening because the totality is bringing it about, nothing to do with an individual person.

The proton belt may be part of it

have a listen to the coast to coast interview it might really open your eyes its about energy shifts and the possibility of a change in consciousness brought about by the energy coming into our solar system.
    Its a scientific view point

Chris

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

East Sun (18th February 2011), Nortreb (18th February 2011)

29. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

I'll take a quick shot at it, from a different angle. the rubber on the road technical.... and the multi-dimensional level.

I will explain for the physicist , scientist, man on the street... and the able psychic ---alike.

It seems we went into the 'galactic underworld' phase or stage, and it is if the eclipse cycle that Charles rode in on .....was part of that. When we hit the 11th of February 2011, my head just simply exploded with HF harmonic noise. The air around me seemed to change. My voice changed. And sounds changed. It was not specifically something like a humidity increase or differential, there was a definite ENERGY change. There's more to it than that, but I will say that I'm stepping into areas that people I know have a technical stake in, in the world of the mundane,and they make their lives and companies off this stuff, and it is in no way tied (knowingly) to spirituality.

What I'm saying is that I have solid, daily enacted, useful, technical, workable, done-every-day 'evidence' of what I'm saying but I'm getting into patents and non-disclosure agreements (NDA).

This is very real, folks, on all levels. IMO and IME. As in direct scientific and also psychic evidence. Logic, heart, body, mind, and soul. These are the levels I 'test' on. No halfway measures.

This can be associated with high frequency noise. I tested that one day, by sitting in a (comfy) chair and my dog was sleeping behind the chair. I started creating a very high frequency harmonic grunge in my 'mind' and kept amplifying it, to unbearable levels. Within seconds my Pup snorted awake and went upstairs to sleep away from me..as far as possible as she could get away from me, while still stuck in the house. I do single cause analysis experiments. that is the only way to keep the logic straight in this very complex matter. That is all I have done, for the past decade.

Apparently, (the evidence indicates) the way that higher dimensions interact with this one is to have their sub-harmonic integrational content BE the reality that we are and see..or 'look through' as 3D adventures of higher dimensional beings. this creates the holograph that we are. Our Holograph is now more complex.

It was announced recently that we now have new unknown particles emanating from the sun.

Since it is a high level of extreme frequency (amplitude, angular integration thus 'delta of integration') 2d waveforms integrating into this space, this is the origins of this holographic system and the fundamentals of how it works.

This is evident in how a holograph gets progressively lower in quality as it is broken into smaller and smaller pieces. That is the reason for the decrease in quality of a holograph. Fewer and fewer of the holographic 2d (frame or flat photos inter-spaced with one another in the complex dimensional sense) overlays are integrated into the 'knot' of energy harmonics that represent that 3d space or item/thing/person-energy.

As we hit the eclipse that Charles came in on (dec18th the interview) and the release of the interview (Jan 1, 2011) (the pair of eclipses) those two components sort of seem to have been the final additive or striking of the holographic energy flow (bell, or spin-vortex) that is spinning around and in this globe (complex dimensional ZPE) and we stepped up to the galactic underworld higher frequency state. Like progressively exciting a high harmonic bell, we seem to have stepped into this far more complex holographic space, and this more/greater information is available to us with regard to the capacity to reach out, integrate and KNOW.

This is simply due to the higher harmonic being more connected in it's complex structure so we and all around us is now..... a more complete and interconnected holographic representation. ie, closer to expressing a higher dimension.

This is supported in Inelia's statement that many of the lower dimensional 'feeders' have left the building as the energy levels are now too high... and at too high of a harmonic for their comfort. They simply cannot exist in this high energy harmonic condition.

Bells are used to ward off unwanted spirits for this exact reason. The high frequencies added into the air causes ionization and this separates them from the backdrop of their capacity to exist in the given place, and thus they are forced to leave or diffuse.

When we strike that bell (or BE as that high harmonic -both levels, 3D and dimensional)...We disturb the complex ZPE dimensional holographic backdrop that they enter our space on and in...when we excite the air and break their dimensional grip on that space. When you strike the bell, you listen...and then be the note...and carry the note in your mind.. and thus into dimensional space, emanating from your complex holographic knot that is your personal multidimensional self. The door works both ways.

This is the why of the bells and the ringing of hand held bells--- to clear a room of unwanted influence. The reason behind prayer bowls, the way that the 'looking glass' system described by Dan Burisch, the essence of what it is doing-- is tied to this. The Nazi Bell. and on and on. All the same at the fundamental dimensional physics level.

Higher harmonics cleans out the lower dimensional energies. The hand held bells are handy as they can help you get the unwanted spirits and influences out and train you to remember the note, in your head..which becomes real, on the spiritual level. For recall, you are 'manifestation', not 'real' (as science of today thinks of real), so the remembrance and invocation in the mind of the note...is also as effective as the 3d bell itself.

Prayer bowls work wonders. This is a 'mini vortex' version of what is happening of the spinning earth right now. Which is my point about the 'galactic underworld' step up of energies. It is important to remember that it is not the "end of the world"* but a step up of energies..to a new level.

*(The one single Mayan calendar does 'end' but it is only one of theirs and even Calleman, one of it's main supporters in the past, says it is not 'the end'.)

Connective tissue: The PTB seemingly want all gold out of your hands. Gold is used to cure cancer these days. NANO gold tied to DNA drug carrier methods. Alchemy is all about nano gold, but done properly. Not big pharma ways. Bells rung will chase away spirits, and open dimensional portals. Read up on the works surrounding Ormus, Ormes, alchemy and David Hudson.

Question!:What are the best prayer bowls in the world made from?
    Answer: gold.

Full circle... there it is, right in front of you. You just have to gather the data and sift through it.

Matter and space are vortexes of dimensional energies which is why prayer bowls (and bells) work, as it is a en excitation pattern like a mini 'looking glass'. The earth, in 3d space, is the same, as it is hit and struck by the energies from the planets, the sun, and the galactic core. This is how astrology can PREDICT potentials, for our holographic 3D reality is created from those high level interference patterns.

Look into the CZ method of crystal rod extraction for the production of silicon stock for the IC and solar cell industry. This is what you, individually, are, in this 3d space. The CZ method uses a 'seed stock' to slow draw and express a perfect crystal out of a spinning liquid bath of silicon.

You begin as a single cell, and a single point of DNA, and your 'crystal' is started (seeded) and this begins the specific shape of your given energies, and this is expressed in the tale or story of individual expression...your 'natal' astrology. How you integrate with and pass through this world, in time, what flows you may have to deal with, that is in your 'personal transits' (astrological transits).

The PTB, seemingly being tied to the lower dimensional energies that cannot express themselves in this higher harmonic.. they want you to think you are reaching a dead end (and thus bring your harmonics down again!--ego fear). For that is what it is coming to--for them. Not for us.

There is evidence that may have gone as far to mess up women's menstrual cycles and that of female mammals (and possibly more) all across the world. I'm getting reports from different people and about different species having issues due to this eclipse cycle, and it may be tied to this new energy level, that is now screaming in my head (but has died down in level since the 11th of February).

We can create a new wave, with this new energy.

Watch.. be careful... who and what you share that new energy with.
    Last edited by Carmody; 18th February 2011 at 14:35.

30. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

777 (18th February 2011), Ahkenaten (18th February 2011), Ami (19th February 2011), atman (18th February 2011), bashi (18th February 2011), Belle (19th February 2011), Budaheart (18th February 2011), East Sun (18th February 2011), edina (18th February 2011), greybeard (18th February 2011), Heather2017 (18th February 2011), InTheBackground (18th February 2011), kinerkid (18th February 2011), Lazlo (18th February 2011), PurpleLama (28th June 2012), Sebastion (18th February 2011), sheddie (18th February 2011), SrLady (19th February 2011), sygh (19th February 2011), Valerie Villars (7th September 2018)

31. Link to Post #18
    Australia Avalon Member bluestflame's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,500 times in 1,808 posts

a good question might be who's more scared ? as we become more sensative and aware ,

ie what we are picking up on being the ones that have the most to lose with the high energies , and desperately trying to hang on

32. The Following User Says Thank You to bluestflame For This Post:

dejavu (19th February 2011)

33. Link to Post #19
    Australia Avalon Member TWINNICK's Avatar
    Thanks

G'day.

About a week ago I woke up with a cramp which I get every now and then, it is very uncomfortable and I had to get up and have a little salt with water which seems to calm it down.

After the little pile of salt washed down with water I started walking back and forth waiting for it to work, about a minute later I started to feel rather a strange sensation in the top of my head.

I got very dizzy and spun around to sit on the edge of the bed but just missed it and landed quite heavily on my tailbone on the hard floor, it hurt badly but the feeling in the top of my head increased and at the same time I had an incredibly strong prickly heat sensation run from my head to engulf my whole chest cavity, my face was burning.

I used all my concentration to lift myself off the floor and lay on my back on the bed whilst I endured this horrible sensation, I really felt I was being micro waved, it was so intense.

I concentrated really hard and quickly trying to work out what was happening whilst I also asked my divine family and higherself to stop the attack.

It started to subside about 1 minute later and the cooking sensation went away leaving the top of my head feeling as if I had just been scanned which lasted for about 24 hours.

I laid there for 5 minutes thinking it all through and wondered why I thought it was an attack, I had remembered we were talking about the machine, NNAAAAHH don't be silly I thought why would it or someone target me.

I am now fully aware that I have a different feeling in the top of my head, not as strong as at that moment when the incident occured but still there.

My sister says that I had a T.I.A ( mini stroke) there is a history of these in my family and I believe I had one many years ago when I worked in a stressful job.

This was very different, I really felt like I was being micro waved by ELF or something and my brain was being scanned.

It felt like something connected with me without my permission and very frightening at the time, it was very sudden and powerful.

I have thought about it a great deal since that day and while I have been reading the posts on Avalon in different areas I have been aware of a consiousness(spelling) that we are all being watched very closely.

Even now writing this out I feel a bit hot and uncomfortable, and reading the "CHAT" last night about Charles doing a little connection to some people there I wondered if this is what happened on that morning, maybe not Charles but something got into me and it wasn't very pleasant.

I only have my intuition to work with which I have been tuning into for years so I will go with that as always because I know it works for me, my higherself is watching over me which I call for it to do constantly.

I just thought I would tell my story, I'm not sure why.

..Nick..

34. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to TWINNICK For This Post:

Belle (18th February 2011), edina (18th February 2011), granny (18th February 2011), Möbius (18th February 2011), Sebastion (18th February 2011), sheddie (18th February 2011)

35. Link to Post #20
    Language
    English
    Thanks

If we take it that the high energy is Love all the mystics say that, then love and any negative emotion are not compatible.

Anything that causes fear is not of love.

To be clear we more than ever have a choice and now more than ever the choice we make is vital to our well being, to journey of our soul.

Do your very best to get out of blaming or any negative emotion.
    Do your very best to get into forgiveness and being kind to all sentient beings your self included.

The more you can raise your spiritual vibration by being kind the easier you will find being with what appears to be coming to us.

If you want a world full of arguing over very little, of friction and worse, then keep arguing, keep justifying your position, keep the other the enemy

If you want a different world------ be the change you want to see.
    That is not a slogan, not a sound bite, but a truism.
    If what some scientists are saying is correct we dont have long before we can use this window of opportunity and surf the new wave of positive energy.
    We have to be ready.
    If it dosnt happen, if there is no burst of life changing energy from the sun then we will have created a better world just by being better individually, thats our responsibility no one elses.
    Please stop fighting, you owe it to your self. Your worth it.
    Namaste
    Chris

36. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

9eagle9 (18th February 2011), galilava (18th February 2011), InTheBackground (18th February 2011), lake (18th February 2011), Myatding (19th February 2011), Nate (18th February 2011), Richard S. (18th February 2011), sheddie (18th February 2011), sygh (19th February 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 7 LastLast