+ Reply to Thread

Thread: non-interference

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member The Mad spirtualist's Avatar
    Thanks

Default non-interference

Supposedly we are supposed evolve here on this planet with no interference from ET's. The GFOL says they won't interfere but yet they say they can if things get to a certain point. I wonder what exactly is the rules of non-interference because I believe they have been broken! The Anunnaki surely interfered and so did other races.

2. Link to Post #2
    Canada Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,618 times in 479 posts

Default Re: non-interference

Alex Collier and Marshall Vian Summers have talked about it.

In the book "The allies of humanity book 2" from MVS, there is a lot of information about it. That is of course, if you trust that some telepathic messages are genuine and well intended.

Namaste, Steven

3. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,559 times in 1,013 posts

I would imagine that for positive ET's any interference would have karma attached to it so they might only interfere if something negative might occur or maybe to balance out some previous negative ET interference.

For negative ET's they probably interfere all the time IMO.

4. Link to Post #4
    Inelia

The negatives interfere all the time, but this leaves them open too. Most people don't realise this. It is a two way street. Certain humans are so stuck in the victim mentality that they don't see that a door had been left open by those doing the interfering and that they too have as much power to interfere on the negatives dimension/lives, as they have on ours. As to the helpers, they make sure the doors are kept closed, and influence, not interfere, via various modes, such as incarnating in human form, using the loophole of being human thus not strictly interfering, and also via being asked directly to take certain actions.
    Such as the mass destruction of certain ET derivative technology which would have been used for the False Flag alien invasion, for example. I have not seen this personally, but have received this information from two different sources so far that confirms this is happening.

I do have a feeling that the helper ET question is very critical at the moment. And one of the reasons why this forum has had so many distractions lately (so that this is not investigated).

5. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Inelia For This Post:

Brodie75 (19th February 2011), DeDukshyn (19th February 2011), jorr lundstrom (19th February 2011), Lord Sidious (20th February 2011), Nortreb (20th February 2011), ponda (19th February 2011), Rosco1 (17th April 2011), Sebastion (20th February 2011), Wood (19th February 2011), Yoda (20th February 2011)

6. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

I have been listening to channeled messages from the Galactic Federation of Light for over two years now especially one called SaluSa cause I resonate with it the most. Their stance is the will interfere if the negative will over take the species and will also help in transitioning all those who are ready for 5D Earth. I believe in these messages although it is hard to be patient waiting for them to come out in the open. Many have seen their ships. They say this is the year things will change.

7. Link to Post #6
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

do the negatives think of themselves as the negatives,y'think?

8. Link to Post #7
    UK Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,041 times in 509 posts

Quote Posted by Inelia (here)
    The negatives interfere all the time, but this leaves them open too. Most people don't realise this. It is a two way street. Certain humans are so stuck in the victim mentality that they don't see that a door had been left open by those doing the interfering and that they too have as much power to interfere on the negatives dimension/lives, as they have on ours. As to the helpers, they make sure the doors are kept closed, and influence, not interfere, via various modes, such as incarnating in human form, using the loophole of being human thus not strictly interfering, and also via being asked directly to take certain actions.
    Such as the mass destruction of certain ET derivative technology which would have been used for the False Flag alien invasion, for example. I have not seen this personally, but have received this information from two different sources so far that confirms this is happening.

I do have a feeling that the helper ET question is very critical at the moment. And one of the reasons why this forum has had so many distractions lately (so that this is not investigated).
    Inelia,, please tell me what difference it makes how subtle the interference/influence is,,, i believe it is something of the elders to have accidently created us and then to turn around and say,, oh we can't interfere,, but,,, we can allow every other et to interfere and do what they like,,

is it because the elders want to sit on the fence and not tread on any ones toes,, in order that they can freely go where they want in this and all universes without incurring enemies which would hinder their work ??

Are they just playing the political card ? for their own agenda ?

Because i think its about time they stood up for themselves and did something right for us for once,, after all,, we are a consequence of their all be-it unwanted doing in the first place.

cosmic love

9. Link to Post #8
    Spain Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

The negatives interfere all the time, but this leaves them open too. Most people don't realise this. It is a two way street. Certain humans are so stuck in the victim mentality that they don't see that a door had been left open by those doing the interfering and that they too have as much power to interfere on the negatives dimension/lives, as they have on ours.
    I've realised that recently. When/if a psychic attack is received, for example, there is a door wide open to counterattack if that is what is desired, and we are also powerful, particularly if we know how to focus our thoughts.
    Another possibility is, of course, to just protect ourselves and forgive the attacker. But it is good to know the options.

IMHO part of the issue with positive ETs might be that they could actually be afraid of the average human that can't control very well the fear, rage and other strong negative emotions, that is so used to ignore the free will of others and that is not aware how destructive he/she can be.

Peace.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wood For This Post:

Sebastion (20th February 2011), Yoda (20th February 2011)

11. Link to Post #9
    Greece Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,481 times in 519 posts

Can you give more info on this or at least point at some direction so we can dig it up our selves if possible?

12. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Simple answer would be that yes dark forces did take control of earth and interfere with humanities development. Battles where fought but control was kept. Currently most of the good guys can't break us out of this . They can support us in throwing off the dark forces. They just can not do it for us . They where allowed to interfere to prevent nuclear war.

2012 is when this is dropped ..it just maters if humanity will throw off the dark forces in that time. Non of the good forces want to be looked on as saviors and gods . which would happen if they came now

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Odah For This Post:

ponda (20th February 2011)

14. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

I believe the GFOL will interfere when the time is right cause they said they would. They won't let the dark dominate forever. Those who are ready for the 5 dimension they will help with the transition. Those left behind will still be in duality but a better balanced duality with a level playing field.

15. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,070 times in 518 posts

When I am doing something bad and you stop me physically or with treats, that is what I call interfere.

When I am doing something bad and start to ask questions how to do it better, or what to do with this problem and you just answer me, give me friendly advice and letting me do it by myself than the law of noninterference is not broken, because it was me who asked for help.

So how do they help us. Trying to give us the necessary knowledge to have a toll to overcome until now unsolvable problems.

This is my experience with ET teachings. And believe me I was mad more than once waiting for solutions and they just give you some vague hints because they know you have capacity to solve it, but you have to find this capacity, and this is real growing.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to vibrations For This Post:

ponda (20th February 2011), slvrfx (20th February 2011), Wood (20th February 2011), Yoda (20th February 2011)

17. Link to Post #13
    United States Avalon Member jjl's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,949 times in 544 posts

everyone needs a parent

18. Link to Post #14
    Inelia

Quote Posted by Etherios (here)
    Can you give more info on this or at least point at some direction so we can dig it up our selves if possible?
    With regard the forum itself, what Bill is working on will be a hot topic as this is the main discussion hub for his work. The elite has tried to stop Camelot, and now Avalon, so the easiest way to find out what they are trying to stop them from discussing, or investigating, is to see what they were/are working on when the drama began in both cases. Drama always hides something, it distracts.

It will be interesting to see what happens at the Phoenix UFO convention this year

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Inelia For This Post:

Yoda (20th February 2011)

20. Link to Post #15
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,251 times in 962 posts

Credo.....

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Celine For This Post:

silentghost80 (20th February 2011)

+ Reply to Thread