+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Oil disaster threatens Gulf of Mexico, unexplained explosion on oil platform

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,670 times in 1,986 posts

Default Oil disaster threatens Gulf of Mexico, unexplained explosion on oil platform

I only found this article in dutch: Grote olieramp dreigt na zinken boorplatform

On first sight it seem insignificant ... however apart from the fact that it may lead to a major environmental catastrophe it triggered something from my memory.

1. The story goes that drugs smuggle by the CIA started via an oil rig in the Gulf of Mexico which was managed by Bush Sr.
    2. I can't remember exactly but somewhere I picked up somebody saying that there was an offshore base in the Gulf of Mexico with elevators to an underground base.

Is this by any chance the same oil platform mentioned above ? If so, could it be attacked by some faction ?

What struck me is that this news is not much talked about in the press. This didn't appear in the news when the unexplained explosion occurred a few days ago.
    And even now I don't find much coverage on this.

Somebody else with more dots to connect ? (or disarm the suspicion if applicable).

2. Link to Post #2
    Thanks

Default Re: Oil disaster threatens Gulf of Mexico, unexplained explosion on oil platform

Quote Posted by Operator (here)
    I only found this article in dutch: Grote olieramp dreigt na zinken boorplatform

On first sight it seem insignificant ... however apart from the fact that it may lead to a major environmental catastrophe it triggered something from my memory.

1. The story goes that drugs smuggle by the CIA started via an oil rig in the Gulf of Mexico which was managed by Bush Sr.
    2. I can't remember exactly but somewhere I picked up somebody saying that there was an offshore base in the Gulf of Mexico with elevators to an underground base.

Is this by any chance the same oil platform mentioned above ? If so, could it be attacked by some faction ?

What struck me is that this news is not much talked about in the press. This didn't appear in the news when the unexplained explosion occurred a few days ago.
    And even now I don't find much coverage on this.

Somebody else with more dots to connect ? (or disarm the suspicion if applicable).
    Operator - here are some more dots - not sure they connect yet. This is the 3rd refinery/oil related accident in the US this year

http://article.wn.com/view/2010/04/0...re_kills_five/

http://www.boston.com/news/nation/ar...refinery_fire/

5th
    "In spite of everything I still believe that people are good" Anne Frank

3. Link to Post #3
    Spain Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Oil disaster threatens Gulf of Mexico, unexplained explosion on oil platform

If it is true there is an ongoing war (including some recent quakes, Iceland volcano, meteor over the USA, attack to Goldman Sachs by the USA, Germany and UK governments, polish elite 'accident', attacks to the Vatican, etc) this might be part of it.

4. Link to Post #4
    Netherlands Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,172 times in 408 posts

I think they blew it up on purpose and thus driving up the price of crude oil....

Iceland eruption, planes grounded, brought the price of oil, at the pump, in a freefall here in the Netherlands.
    Around 10 eurcents down in one week.

Today it went up again with 1 eurocent per liter

+ Reply to Thread