+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 5 LastLast

Thread: The One With No Face, My Story My Life

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,024 times in 3,784 posts

Default Re: The One With No Face, My Story My Life

Welp some crazy ass **** going on here. Meaning the concepts are crazy but the author after having some long conversations with him is pretty much in his right mind. That is surprising all on its one. I think many people if they had experienced just a few of the events described in the book, would more than likely willingly run screaming to unpeel themselves into a nice padded cell where at least the weird **** can be chalked up to thorazine treatments.

The overall sense I get from this is a struggle or battle for someone’s soul. Which may be a single physical reflection of a greater less visible battle being waged ‘out there’ somewhere.

A continuously recurring pattern of being observed and observing.

A continuous pattern of irrational ‘intereference' of varying degrees.’ As if some stumbling block no matter how large or how small should be insinuated in the author’s path. Why is the authors path or life so remarkable as it must be interfered with in a continuous pattern?

That’s pretty clear, but what’s not clear is Why?

What is not so immediately apparent is that in spite of all this interference they haven’t managed to take the author out completely when it would appear very easy to do so. He could have easily disappeared into these mists of drama that continuously , and inexplicably, seemed to boil up around him.

Why? Maybe ‘they’ can’t rub him out entirely and are reduced to varying degrees of interference from the petty and annoying to the destructive. But WHY? What is the author doing or being that invites such unfavorable attention? Attention from seemingly weird people, people who are appear to under the influence of something that isn’t exactly human, things in mirrors, men in unmarked cars...

Clearly the author has drawn the interested attention of SOMETHING. And in return has noticed that attention. He’s noticed THEM noticing. Why? Simply because they are more psychically enabled than the norm. Probably. To what purpose? Who knows. So it bears questioning what would someone be carrying around that would draw the attention of SOMETHING out, or even that SOMETHING would be threatened by whatever personal bearing the author is carrying with them. Some unknown element? Something that’s even less obvious than being more enabled than the norm. Probably. There’s lot of enabled people who come and go without ever drawing any sort of attention from other people let alone SOMETHING.

Maybe this sort of thing goes on around a lot of people and they don’t notice it but I don’t think so. The black sheep is always the first animal spotted in the herd.

Black sheep is an interesting metaphor on its own. What does the black sheep do in comparison to the rest of the herd? They stick out. Why? They’re different. If one relegates the metaphor to Mother Goose Rhymes it’s the black sheep that responds to the narrator’s query. Yes sir yes sir three bags full.

The white sheep seldom make remark. So remain unnoticed. Maybe SOMETHING knows that the black sheep at some point in time may be speaking of things that SOMETHING would prefer remain hidden?

More later.
    Last edited by 9eagle9; 15th March 2011 at 02:46.

2. Link to Post #22
    Thanks

Sounds too interesting to miss. Thanks.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to dan i el For This Post:

king anthony (17th March 2011)

4. Link to Post #23
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Sierra passed in April 2021.
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,462 times in 5,424 posts

This world makes me weep.

My heart to yours Anthony.

Break the curse. Break it.

5. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Sierra For This Post:

Belle (5th June 2011), GCS1103 (12th September 2011), king anthony (24th March 2011), Lord Sidious (24th March 2011), Mark (10th September 2011), thunder24 (28th April 2013)

6. Link to Post #24
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,343 times in 407 posts

sorry if this is a double post,i commented on one of your jpg of your birth cert,is this a common birth cert.

this is interesting ,in a freeman on the land perspective,I have not seen this before.
    the canadian bank note...hmmm

Maybe Robert Menard would be interested in this. Can I forward a link to him in this regard?

7. The Following User Says Thank You to the trojan For This Post:

king anthony (25th March 2011)

8. Link to Post #25
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,321 times in 902 posts

I would like to say thank you (again) to everyone who has downloaded my manuscript/book; as well as those who read it and sent me PMs and/or commented on my "PA Profile Wall" and this thread. The download count from this forum alone is amazing (at least to me). Thank you for your support.

Cheers!!!
    Anthony

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to king anthony For This Post:

GoldenYears (1st April 2011), jorr lundstrom (1st April 2011), Lord Sidious (1st April 2011)

10. Link to Post #26
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,418 times in 1,676 posts

To All:

King Anthony asked me to share the following exhange he and I had in another thread -- which may provide some insight to those of you following Anthony's personal story here. Hope this discussion is of some interest!

Quote Posted by king anthony (here)
    Quote Posted by T Smith (here)
    Interesting... can you elaborate a little? I'm unclear about one thing. Were you recording when you left your friend's house? Or was the recorder off? If you were recording, to what end? Also, is your epiphany that this tune is a part of your normal dream state -- or maybe a signal you recognize between the liminal state of consciousness between waking reality and the dream state?
    I was listening to a recording(s) from the night(s) before - of "weird things", I deliberately recorded. Then I was asked if I could drive someone somewhere. I had stopped playing the recording (got out of that menu) and locked the recording device (a BB).

After listening to the "tune" many times I realized I had woken up to it (abruptly) years ago (the first time I recall I was as a teenager) - as if someone turned on a stereo (loud) while I was sleeping. I dismiss it as a dream - however, now I seek answers to what it could be.

I have been woken up by these "tunes" from time to time. I do know (this is going to sound crazy) I wake up to voices, example calling my name (loudly) and even speaking to me - to this time in my life.

This recording stands out because 1. I didn't make the recording, 2. it appears to be connected to my past and 3. I have evidence of it.
    I can only provide an intuitive hypothesis of what this could mean... to me this experience suggests a "message in a bottle" so to speak, from yourself, to yourself. That is, a larger aspect of your own consciousness is attempting to make contact with your ego-consciousness on its more limited turf of perception.

I wouldn't get too hung up on the mechanics of how this is possible, e.g. the recording part. The fact that you have made this connection is pretty amazing. If I'm on track here, you are the only one who can possibly decode what this can mean. Perhaps a part of you is trying to connect with the message that you are about to "wake up" or "transition" to a new state of being -- a metaphor of awaking from a dream state by a loud stereo? It is probably more profound than that, but if you look at this experience as some kind of message from yourself in context with events in your life right now, or in context with events immediately juxtaposed against the experience, it may open some doors ??

Dunno. Just saying. This kind of reminds me of the Vonnegut novel, Sirens of Titan, where the protagonist stumbles upon a profound and mysterious letter addressed to himself, a primer of guidance of sorts meant to help him navigate the future. The letter is laden with clues and wisdom, written by a seasoned mentor showing the reader the ropes, and it is only at the end of the letter when we (and the character) realize the letter is written and signed by himself.

Interesting stuff....

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to T Smith For This Post:

Belle (5th June 2011), king anthony (30th April 2011), Lord Sidious (30th April 2011), transitionalman (28th May 2011)

12. Link to Post #27
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by T Smith (here)
    I can only provide an intuitive hypothesis of what this could mean... to me this experience suggests a "message in a bottle" so to speak, from yourself, to yourself.
    Thank you for posting this.

TO ALL:

I would like to thank everyone who has PM'd me, emailed me, posted in my profile, etc. for downloading (and reading) my book - and for all the wonderful comments and support.

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to king anthony For This Post:

Anna (5th June 2011), ktlight (30th April 2011), Lord Sidious (30th April 2011), Seikou-Kishi (4th June 2011)

14. Link to Post #28
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Here is/was the cover design I had an artist friend do for this manuscript/book - this was used when it was originally published.

The final book cover (front) by the publisher (that was) - website.

Last edited by king anthony; 28th May 2011 at 00:47.

15. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to king anthony For This Post:

Anna (5th June 2011), Belle (5th June 2011), dan33 (6th June 2011), ktlight (28th May 2011), Lord Sidious (28th May 2011)

16. Link to Post #29
    Palestinian Territory Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,087 times in 6,275 posts

I can see why you called it the one with no face.
    You couldn't get a lisense to possess that head in a public place, could you?

Seriously though, the cover is good, I like it.

17. Link to Post #30
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,739 times in 1,371 posts

Just downloaded it, and will read as and when ....

Everyone deserves to be heard, everyone's story is important, so well done for having the guts to do this, and also to allow us to read it.

Power to you KA !!

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mosquito For This Post:

dan33 (6th June 2011), king anthony (28th May 2011), Lord Sidious (28th May 2011)

19. Link to Post #31
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by mariposafe (here)
    Just downloaded it, and will read as and when ....

Everyone deserves to be heard, everyone's story is important, so well done for having the guts to do this, and also to allow us to read it.

Power to you KA !!
    Thank you for downloading a copy; if nothing more, I hope you find it interesting reading - thank you for your kind words.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to king anthony For This Post:

dan33 (6th June 2011)

21. Link to Post #32
    Australia Avalon Member Lily de Cuir's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,453 times in 438 posts

Hello King Anthony and All,

KA, I've only just started reading your story today. Up to page 75. Congratulations for your courage and candour to write this manuscript. As a 'bit' of a writer myself, it can be a very cathartic and emotionally freeing experience, as can be any creative endeavour.

Just to let you know, it is 'ringing some bells' for me. I think this is very important for me to read. This is a message for me in some way.

Thank you KA. Will write more to you in a PM when I've finished.

From my heart to yours,
    Lily
    x

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lily de Cuir For This Post:

dan33 (6th June 2011), Lord Sidious (29th May 2011), thunder24 (5th June 2011)

23. Link to Post #33
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Lily de Cuir (here)
    Just to let you know, it is 'ringing some bells' for me. I think this is very important for me to read. This is a message for me in some way.
    Thank you for your kind words - I am happy there may be something from it you can take with you.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to king anthony For This Post:

dan33 (6th June 2011), Lily de Cuir (29th May 2011)

25. Link to Post #34
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

The following will make more sense to those who have read my book.

Recently, I was staying in a "junkyard" and during this time, I became very sick with a high fever. On May 20 2011, I did what I had wanted to do for some time, and that is to make a video recording for Project Avalon.

With a high fever, hardly any sleep and no food I made the posted recording - a "shout out" to Project Avalon. I normally wear blazers (suit jackets) and decided to put on the same one I have in my profile photo.

I thought to do delete the posted recording and redo a better one; a recording where I don't look so worn-out. Instead, I have decided to post the original recording as is. I was not sure where to post this video, and not wanting to start a new thread, it seemed logical to post it in the thread where I share my life story (as well as many other things).

Now, the people here in Project Avalon have not only a face to put to the name and words, but a voice.

The below photo is the entrance of the junkyard, showing the front of my car; normally I park further back among the junk as not to be noticed. Some crazy stories from this past winter when I stayed there... remain - to be shared another time.

Last edited by king anthony; 4th June 2011 at 16:38.

26. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to king anthony For This Post:

9eagle9 (4th June 2011), Anna (5th June 2011), Belle (5th June 2011), butcherman (5th June 2011), crosby (14th June 2011), dan33 (6th June 2011), JRS (6th June 2011), ktlight (4th June 2011), Morgaine (4th June 2011), NancyV (4th June 2011), seko (4th June 2011), Sierra (5th June 2011), Stephanie (9th October 2017), Strat (5th June 2011), sunflower (4th June 2011), thunder24 (5th June 2011)

27. Link to Post #35
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Okay - the video is up.

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to king anthony For This Post:

dan33 (6th June 2011), NancyV (4th June 2011), Sierra (5th June 2011), thunder24 (5th June 2011)

29. Link to Post #36
    Palestinian Territory Avalon Member thunder24's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,159 times in 1,845 posts

King,

thankyou for sharing your video with all of us here and the world. Means alot
    peace
    OBADIAH 1:21
    The Good things in life

"...where ever you go, there you are..."

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to thunder24 For This Post:

Belle (5th June 2011), dan33 (6th June 2011), king anthony (5th June 2011), Lord Sidious (5th June 2011)

31. Link to Post #37
    Liechtenstein Avalon Member Anna's Avatar
    Thanks

Thank you King Anthony for your tender message and great to see you in person.
    Be safe and I hope you meet the right people shortly.

hug from Anna

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Anna For This Post:

dan33 (6th June 2011), king anthony (5th June 2011), Lord Sidious (5th June 2011), thunder24 (8th June 2011)

33. Link to Post #38
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Anna (here)
    ...great to see you in person...

Quote Posted by thunder24 (here)
    ...thank you for sharing your video with all of us here and the world. Means alot
    peace

Thank you for your kind words. I just wish I am not so worn-out looking in the video - I usually look better then in the video, but then, this is my vanity speaking - lol.

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to king anthony For This Post:

Anna (5th June 2011), dan33 (6th June 2011), thunder24 (6th June 2011)

35. Link to Post #39
    Thanks

It would be lovely to read King Anthony's story but I don't seem to be able to download it.

36. The Following User Says Thank You to motherlove For This Post:

king anthony (6th June 2011)

37. Link to Post #40
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,201 times in 1,429 posts

Quote Posted by motherlove (here)
    It would be lovely to read King Anthony's story but I don't seem to be able to download it.
    Here's the link.
    Saludos, Daniel

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...Story-My-Life;

38. The Following User Says Thank You to dan33 For This Post:

king anthony (6th June 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 5 LastLast