+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 3 5 LastLast

Thread: The One With No Face, My Story My Life

1. Link to Post #41
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,321 times in 902 posts

Default Re: The One With No Face, My Story My Life

I would like to thank Morgaine for posting the below thread, which is based on my manuscript/book.

There are hidden messages within King Anthony's book
    Last edited by king anthony; 6th June 2011 at 04:44.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to king anthony For This Post:

dan33 (9th June 2011), Moonbird (23rd June 2011), NancyV (6th June 2011), thunder24 (8th June 2011)

3. Link to Post #42
    United States Avalon Member conk's Avatar
    Language
    Southern English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,145 times in 2,998 posts

I will try to DL at home, as no link in this thread works for me here in the office.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to conk For This Post:

king anthony (6th June 2011)

5. Link to Post #43
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,152 times in 2,815 posts

Thank you

Just about to download

A man of courage is also full of faith

6. Link to Post #44
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

I made this video while “being on the road”; unscripted, tired, hungry and alone I present my brief introduction to my words. A generalization of the current civilization, humanity and moving forward… to what is possible.

7. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to king anthony For This Post:

crosby (14th June 2011), dan33 (1st August 2011), ghostrider (10th June 2011), JRS (14th June 2011), ktlight (10th September 2011), Lord Sidious (10th June 2011), loveandgratitude (27th June 2011), manny (10th June 2011), Morgaine (10th June 2011), Rocky_Shorz (10th June 2011), Sierra (10th June 2011), thunder24 (10th June 2011)

8. Link to Post #45
    Thanks

Would like to read King Anthony book but the mediafire link does not work for me.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to motherlove For This Post:

king anthony (13th June 2011)

10. Link to Post #46
    Thanks

will read it this evening

11. The Following User Says Thank You to gsb67 For This Post:

king anthony (13th June 2011)

12. Link to Post #47
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by motherlove (here)
    Would like to read King Anthony book but the mediafire link does not work for me.
    Thank you for your interest in my manuscript/book; I am sorry to hear you are having trouble downloading it.

@ ALL - Are there any ideas???

13. The Following User Says Thank You to king anthony For This Post:

loveandgratitude (27th June 2011)

14. Link to Post #48
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

A brief on my words and overview of the how things are now. I had re-recorded this video, the first being the same day at 11:11 am; the video recording quality was hindered by the sun, this recording is slightly better -- I apologize for the "poor" quality. I will be posting a thread dedicated to my videos for those interested.

Last edited by king anthony; 14th June 2011 at 20:05.

15. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to king anthony For This Post:

dan33 (1st August 2011), Fred Steeves (14th June 2011), Jetsam (14th June 2011), JRS (14th June 2011), ktlight (10th September 2011), loveandgratitude (27th June 2011), Sierra (14th June 2011), thunder24 (14th June 2011)

16. Link to Post #49
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Sierra passed in April 2021.
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,462 times in 5,424 posts

Nice, Anthony. I can get behind that intent.

Sierra
    P.S. Sorry ... I know nothing about MediaFire. Anyone out there who does?

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sierra For This Post:

king anthony (14th June 2011), loveandgratitude (27th June 2011)

18. Link to Post #50
    Palestinian Territory Avalon Member thunder24's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,159 times in 1,845 posts

Would it fit in an email attachement?

King, thankyou for the update. You looked brighter than before.lol

peace
    OBADIAH 1:21
    The Good things in life

"...where ever you go, there you are..."

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to thunder24 For This Post:

king anthony (14th June 2011), loveandgratitude (27th June 2011)

20. Link to Post #51
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,963 times in 3,187 posts

Cool video Anthony, thanks. In just the last couple of weeks it has become compelling for me to not only show my face,(as in here) but to freely speak my truth without fear or embarassment. Politely, but with conviction. Funny, I accompanied a friend of mine to a court date this morning for moral support. Directly in front of the courthouse doors were people ranging from a civil rights activist, to a hellfire and brimstone street preacher, speaking their truths with microphones to the public, and of course the bush league PTB. I commented to my friend my little fantasy of setting up some Avalon type info. on poster boards and doing the same thing.

That is NOT like me, or atleast it didn't used to be.

BTW, I appreciate how you make a point of looking the camera dead in the eye. I strongly suspect that this kind of mindset strikes shear terror through the hearts of "people" in some awfully high places. Or so they think they are in.

Cheers,
    Fred

21. Link to Post #52
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

What can I say, other than thank you to all – cheers!!!

I remain silent now as I leave.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to king anthony For This Post:

dan33 (1st August 2011), loveandgratitude (27th June 2011), sunflower (24th June 2011)

23. Link to Post #53
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

PERSONAL UPDATE

For those who have read my book, I have come back to the forum to share an update. Yesterday, literally, I found V (online) - I am 99.9% positive it is her.

Several weeks ago, I thought I had found her through one site and yesterday, for some unknown reason, I found her on another site where I had once looked, some years ago (with no luck).

I had to get a membership with both sites; late last night, for the first in many years, I sent a message to V directly - I now wait for a reply. All I have is a small photo of her; her hair cut short, above the ears and slight smile, which I know.

Before anyone sends "wishful thoughts" from a romance novel or such know this - this is reality. There has been much time that has passed, things she (and I) have gone through and changes about both of us. Soulmate or not, reality will do as it pleases.

What this means is, I am not delusional about the reality of things. I am not expecting or even hoping that she and I will simply pick up from where we left off - or ride off into the sunset. At best, I wish for closure in finding out what truly happened all the years ago; and catch up with her.

I do not expect a fairytale event or happy-ending; I am not expecting open arms or tears of joy, in fact, I feel this will be much the opposite. Possibly, I will face her pain and anger. Years of "whatever" have set itself deep within for V; social conditioning and reinforcement by others over time has entrenched thought founded on the sorrow that once was - maybe still is. I know this, for I have my own “baggage”.

I myself have my own burdens/issues and I have dealt with this (or lack of) over time; for me, coping mechanisms may unravel in a blink of an eye. I wonder what will become of me if this happens. If I am lucky to have the opportunity to "communicate" with her, then... we shall see.

I find V while not being in a good place in life and during this time of what I do. How much can one take, for no matter how strong one is, "time and pressure" will "evoke change" – what kind of change depends on how strong one (can) remain(s).

I will return to the forum and post (again) when I have more to share about this; remember, "it is what it is". For anyone trying to text me, I have no time left on the phone; email is the only way for now.
    Last edited by king anthony; 27th June 2011 at 12:51.

24. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to king anthony For This Post:

dan33 (1st August 2011), DoubleHelix (27th June 2011), Gaia (10th September 2011), ktlight (12th September 2011), loveandgratitude (27th June 2011), Mark (10th September 2011), Sebastion (27th June 2011), starsha (20th September 2011)

25. Link to Post #54
    United States Avalon Member Sebastion's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,066 times in 640 posts

King Anthony:

My heartfelt and best wishes to you as this story unfolds...

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Sebastion For This Post:

loveandgratitude (27th June 2011)

27. Link to Post #55
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

PERSONAL UPDATE (see post 53)

So much to say, reduced to these words - I know some thought and words are missed.

Noting the date of post 53, it would have been the anniversary date V and I were married; with this said, a few months have gone by as I waited to receive a reply from V - no reply. I had sent her a few messages and made a few videos for her and still nothing.

As the days turned into weeks, I began to realize that I may have to accept that what I now know, her appearing to be well, is all I will have to build my closure on.

This has become clear, in the past few days, when not only did she not reply; but also, I was unable to contact her in one of several places. I have no idea why I have no reply; however, I will say whatever happened all the years ago (for those who read my manuscript/book)... it is the why of now. Have I "given up"... no, just moving forward as my final words to her were regarding divorce (hard word to say).

I must now build my closure based on the crumbs of what I know. Unless something new becomes I say, "Good-bye V".

I would like to share some evidence of who I am; this link "click here" takes one to a set of jpegs in a site where I have posted materials supporting my words regarding me or my words.

Thank you to all for allowing me to share this - in time, this will be another chapter in another book.

POST EDIT

For those who do not what this is about, may I offer an introduction - "click here".
    Last edited by king anthony; 5th September 2011 at 13:49.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to king anthony For This Post:

ktlight (10th September 2011), Lord Sidious (10th September 2011), Mark (10th September 2011)

29. Link to Post #56
    United States Avalon Member Mark's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,483 times in 2,851 posts

I'm almost done with your book ... thank you for sharing your unique experiences with us. i find your story to be compelling, especially your time with "V" as well as your visitation experiences from childhood on. Some of your story, I resonated to personally. I wish you the best.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mark For This Post:

GCS1103 (10th September 2011), king anthony (10th September 2011)

31. Link to Post #57
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,610 times in 5,381 posts

Downloaded your book today.
    Am reading it now.
    Looking forward to it.
    Thanks

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

GCS1103 (10th September 2011), king anthony (10th September 2011), ktlight (10th September 2011)

33. Link to Post #58
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,610 times in 5,381 posts

Only on third chapter but I must say I am a bit fearful - and haunted.
    Why is this bringing up forgotten memories from my childhood of similar encounters?
    Why do I seem to relate to you?
    I'm confused.
    Came back in to the site just to add this.
    Will see if it sorts itself out as I read further.
    Well written and engrossing.

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

king anthony (10th September 2011), ktlight (12th September 2011), Lord Sidious (10th September 2011), Marsila (11th September 2011)

35. Link to Post #59
    United States Avalon Member bodhii71's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,258 times in 230 posts

I have read most of your story, and I do wish that you may find more moments of peace and love.
    i found it enthralling, only to realize again and again i was reading someones life story. I empathize with it, I've suffered as well, and still try to fight the good fight.
    Know also, that I've drawn strength from your story, and found parts in my own life where I haven't kept my compass pointing in the proper direction, whereas you have, I admonish myself and continue to do better.
    I haven't finished reading, and don't know if I can. But I do wish you well.

36. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to bodhii71 For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (11th September 2011), Gaia (10th September 2011), king anthony (10th September 2011), Lord Sidious (10th September 2011), Marsila (11th September 2011)

37. Link to Post #60
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

To all - thank you for your kind words and taking the time to read my manuscript/book.

Quote Posted by Rahkyt (here)
    I'm almost done with your book ... thank you for sharing your unique experiences with us... Some of your story, I resonated to personally. I wish you the best.
    As I have stated in my manuscript/book - we all have a story to tell, I just decided to share mine.

Quote Posted by Ernie Nemeth (here)
    ...Why is this bringing up forgotten memories from my childhood of similar encounters? Why do I seem to relate to you?
    I say, I am not alone with those things conventional logic cannot explain; I may be alone in life - now.

Quote Posted by bodhii71 (here)
    ...i found it enthralling, only to realize again and again i was reading someones life story. I empathize with it, I've suffered as well, and still try to fight the good fight. Know also, that I've drawn strength from your story, and found parts in my own life where I haven't kept my compass pointing in the proper direction, whereas you have, I admonish myself and continue to do better.
    My life story is what it is - no worse or better then someone else's. Life is about survival and to complain or make excuses is a luxury, which no one truly has. I am glad you have found strength from my life story; know, my life story chips away at me day by day for no matter the strength of one, "time" will defeat all if it so chooses. In life always keep your compass pointed in the right direction and your "hands up"; for at times your eyes may not be able to see, your ears not be able to hear and the "blows of life" overwhelming - and the only thing you will have is your will, instinct and the compass to guide.

38. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to king anthony For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (11th September 2011), Gaia (10th September 2011), ktlight (12th September 2011), Lord Sidious (11th September 2011), Mark (12th September 2011), Marsila (11th September 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 3 5 LastLast