+ Reply to Thread

Thread: People you meet in jail

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member The Mad spirtualist's Avatar
    Thanks

Default People you meet in jail

I don't know why but this story has just come to mind. I was in jail for 48 hours and I met this very usual guy. He was very paranoid and had a interesting story to tell. In fact can't even remember why exactly he was in the trouble he was in but he told me some stuff that had happened to him.

What I remember was that he told me had been attacked but some government officials and burnt by some type of radiation gun. He in fact had scaring all over his face. He said the experience was unlike any pain he had could have imagined and was still having pain from the attack. He said his family was taken from him and he had been on the run and in different prisons for sometime. I wish iI could remeber more but that is the gist of it.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to The Mad spirtualist For This Post:

Hybrid5226 (21st February 2011)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member Kindling's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: People you meet in jail

This should be interesting, Mad. I haven't been to jail, but my sons have told me interesting things. It's a time when you are super vulnerable. Amazing things might happen.

4. Link to Post #3
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Red face Re: People you meet in jail

Quote Posted by The Mad spirtualist (here)
    I don't know why but this story has just come to mind. I was in jail for 48 hours and I met this very usual guy. He was very paranoid and had a interesting story to tell. In fact can't even remember why exactly he was in the trouble he was in but he told me some stuff that had happened to him.

What I remember was that he told me had been attacked but some government officials and burnt by some type of radiation gun. He in fact had scaring all over his face. He said the experience was unlike any pain he had could have imagined and was still having pain from the attack. He said his family was taken from him and he had been on the run and in different prisons for sometime. I wish iI could remeber more but that is the gist of it.
    Dude! I pose this question. Are mental institutions full of political prisoners?

5. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member Hybrid5226's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: People you meet in jail

Quote Dude! I pose this question. Are mental institutions full of political prisoners?
    This is a IMo opinion

But for the short time I worked in a Jail all the political prisoners an mental patients now days can get lost in jails an prisons easily..... or not .

The majority of metal institutions that where available when I grew up are gone an believe but for a few services most are spending time in jail or are homeless .

Peace

6. Link to Post #5
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,961 times in 687 posts

Red face Re: People you meet in jail

I didn't meet this guy in jail, but he told me he had worms coming out of his eyeballs. He wanted to tell me about a homicide and I told him to go downtown and speak with the homicide inspectors. He then told me it was related to the JFK assassination and that they were after him because he knew. I then told him to get lost since "they" may see me talking with him and that "they" would then target me.

I used to meet all sorts of interesting characters, many of whom I'd rather not meet. I once met a former big time pimp in jail. He crossed someone who slipped a large quantity of LSD into his coffee. It fried his brains and he was a talking but incoherent zombie. Worse case fellow was one who was suffered an iatrogenic demise while in custody. They jump started him but he was NBA (no brain activity). He was discharged and his criminal charges dropped. Don't know where they sent him.

I like the boring life I know lead. Boring is the new excitement.

+ Reply to Thread