Closed Thread

Thread: Deletion of Post

1. Link to Post #1
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Deletion of Post

Hi All,

Before I do, pop my clogs as we say in English meaning, before I die, or should it be That'll be the Day that I Die?

Can someone tell me why one of my posts appears to have disappeared without an explanation. I'm sure you will know the one I'm on about.

Don't worry if I do, pop my clogs as I'm sure the world will carry on without me, or maybe it's all just a Merry-Go-Round, who knows?

This might not mean much to some but, there is also a song Monday Tuesday, it's sung by Baby Boy Da Prince on his album Across the Water.

I wonder if it has anything to do with Mouse Trap?

I'm not sure of the meaning, funny world we live in eh?

By the way I'm not interest in David Icke's site any longer as I'm ignored anyway, and from what I can see you are all linked.

Another funny thing I've always wondered about, is how all these forums seem to be controlled from America.

Take care
    David Dean
    Last edited by David Dean; 20th February 2011 at 02:48.

2. Link to Post #2
    Sweden Avalon Member Maria Stade's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,626 times in 854 posts

Default Re: Deletion of Post

What is happening David ?
    Ask the moderators.
    When did this happen ?

Hugs / Maria

3. Link to Post #3
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,835 times in 232 posts

click the pm button and ask us.

4. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,485 times in 32,925 posts

Quote Posted by David Dean (here)
    Hi All,

Before I do, pop my clogs as we say in English meaning, before I die, or should it be That'll be the Day that I Die?

Can someone tell me why one of my posts appears to have disappeared without an explanation. I'm sure you will know the one I'm on about.

Don't worry if I do, pop my clogs as I'm sure the world will carry on without me, or maybe it's all just a Merry-Go-Round, who knows?

This might not mean much to some but, there is also a song Monday Tuesday, it's sung by Baby Boy Da Prince on his album Across the Water.

I wonder if it has anything to do with Mouse Trap?

I'm not sure of the meaning, funny world we live in eh?

By the way I'm not interest in David Icke's site any longer as I'm ignored anyway, and from what I can see you are all linked.

Another funny thing I've always wondered about, is how all these forums seem to be controlled from America.

Take care
    David Dean
    Dear David,

None of your posts have been deleted by any moderators. We'll be delighted to help you find something if you can let us know what you're looking for.

The simplest way to find your posts is to go to your profile:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/memb...221-David-Dean

... and then click FIND ALL POSTS. You should see that they're all right there, in reverse date order (newest at the top of the list).

If something seems to have disappeared, then (as Richard says), contact him by Personal Message and let him know all the details.

Very best wishes, Bill

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Cottage Rose (21st February 2011)

Closed Thread