+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Unbelievable but not really it is going to spread like wild fire across the world

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member The Mad spirtualist's Avatar
    Thanks

Default People shot dead for peacefull protest

Here is a youtube link of what is going on in Bahrain to peaceful protesters. Looks like they ain't going let them have a peaceful protest!

https://youtube.com/watch?v=h9f-fzGyB0Y
    Last edited by The Mad spirtualist; 20th February 2011 at 18:00.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to The Mad spirtualist For This Post:

Chicodoodoo (20th February 2011), crosby (20th February 2011), dan i el (20th February 2011), Normalguy31 (20th February 2011)

3. Link to Post #2
    Poland Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,113 times in 244 posts

Default Re: Unbelievable but not really it is going to spread like wild fire across the world

I suggest making yourself familiar with our Guidelines
    Quote 6. POSTING EXTERNAL MATERIAL

1. When sharing outside material with the forum, please do it in the form of links with summary paragraphs. Posting long passages (i.e. more than a few short paragraphs) of outside text, regardless of relevance, is prohibited.
    2. The summary of the content of the link should be a paragraph of your own words and / or with a single-paragraph excerpt from the text itself.
    3. “Naked” links, i.e. links without summary text, should be avoided, as most members do not have the time to blindly research such links.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Luke For This Post:

crosby (20th February 2011)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,799 times in 2,657 posts

Default Re: Unbelievable but not really it is going to spread like wild fire across the world

Quote Posted by The Mad spirtualist (here)
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=h9f-fzGyB0Y
    oh my god....i can't stop crying. this is so sad.
    regards, corson

Please edit your post with a summary of what forum members will be seeing when they check the link. it will get more people to actually go and see it. this vid., is urgent for all to see. please help it become a fixture.
    Last edited by crosby; 20th February 2011 at 17:42. Reason: additional info

6. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member The Mad spirtualist's Avatar
    Thanks

Sorry I'll try to be more descriptive from now on.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to The Mad spirtualist For This Post:

Wacko in pajamas (20th February 2011)

8. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,799 times in 2,657 posts

Quote Posted by The Mad spirtualist (here)
    Sorry I'll try to be more descriptive from now on.
    wasn't meaning to sound shallow. just think that this video should be receiving much more attention. this is a great thread. more people should be aware of what is going on. if more people knew what the link was about, they would follow it. i think you deserve serious kudos for posting this thread. it needs to get more attention. big sense of urgency here.
    warmest regards, corson
    Last edited by crosby; 20th February 2011 at 18:07.

9. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,070 times in 518 posts

I think you can expect this kind of reaction of any world government. The occidentals are just more sophisticated because of mass media, so they kill you two days later in a "car accident".

10. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member Normalguy31's Avatar
    Thanks

Thank you for sharing my friend. I am not deeply psychic or anything, but I have had this "feeling", a deep intuitive feeling that these protests, which I pray will remain peaceful, ARE going to continue to spread.
    Maybe, just maybe these protests will be the tipping point to stop the PTB. I think that if it continues to spread to more, and more countries that people who are still asleep will awaken to the reality of whats going on in the world. Especially in America where people won't take action until the problem is on their doorstep.
    I hope this is the start of the "100th monkey effect".
    SO glad I joined this forum!!!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Normalguy31 For This Post:

crosby (20th February 2011)

12. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,205 times in 3,110 posts

*sighs*

The 'time' will come ...

viking
    You decide...your thoughts..your actions..your reality.
    Choose well.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...are-the-change

13. Link to Post #9
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,327 times in 653 posts

This is how ruling sociopaths react to dissent. It is one of the clearest indications that sociopaths dominate the positions of power and control in the world. By their deeds we shall know them. By our deeds they should be replaced.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chicodoodoo For This Post:

anikohu (20th February 2011), crosby (20th February 2011), nearing (20th February 2011)

15. Link to Post #10
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,321 times in 902 posts

The title of the video explains it:

Bahrain Royal Family Orders Army To Open Fire On Peaceful Protesters -WARNING GRAPHIC! MAKE VIRAL!

16. Link to Post #11
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,321 times in 902 posts

Not to promote violence, however, cannot people see how the human being has been conditioned to be passive regardless of what they face!? Are not those who side themselves with the ruling class and pledge to protect them (often times blindly) ready to do whatever harm they feel necessary!?

Do not people see how they contributed to a massacre by (often times blindly) believing they must remain peaceful - and then cry because they are a witness to a massacre; all the while they themselves could have prevented it - but did nothing!?

Five-hundred years ago... three-thousand years ago... ten -thousand years ago what would a human being do when faced with opposition that threatens!? Do not those things in nature 'push back' when they need to survive; or has human conditioning and arrogance been so far ingrained to believe that human beings are more then other things in life - trying to survive!?

Have not people been deceived in the past with concepts, such as 'passive resistance', which did nothing or at best created the illusion that something was done!? I say, yes, if one needs to speak out then do so peacefully, but do not be confused if/when time comes for self preservation or to actually make change - or the voice will never be heard thus the moment simply becoming a memory.

Is not the questions to be asked, why are many people afraid to raise their hand if or when needed after they begun to speak peacefully - what has changed in the human being over the many years!?

17. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Default Re: People shot dead for peacefull protest

These are real people . I made this video to give a less violent view of that . Burn M0th3r Fu@k3r

I also made this funny post .... to help with the bad taste left in my mouth from watching people get murdered , while standing together , to overthrow enslavement .

Searching for single woman with a great big bowl of soup on her head .
    Turn-ons : Butter , protesting, pizza sauce , a head with soup on it .

Turn offs : Evil dictators and hurled rocks
    Only serious applicants please apply

Last edited by Wacko in pajamas; 20th February 2011 at 23:23.

+ Reply to Thread