+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 1 10 LastLast

Thread: Drunvalo Melchizedek

1. Link to Post #1
    Netherlands Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,169 times in 405 posts

Default Drunvalo Melchizedek

For the peoples interested in Drunvalo Melchizedek, I received this message today.........

Drunvalo's online lecture on what is the truth about 2012

Hello ####,

We are proud to announce that on the evening of May 26th Drunvalo Melchizedek will take you on an unforgettable journey to the dawn of humanity, in a live presentation over the internet, EXCLUSIVELY at ESO.TV !

Drunvalo is a world traveler who has given workshops, seminars and lectures on sacred geometry, human energy fields, spirituality, meditation and living in the heart, in 45 countries around the world. He is also the best selling author of books including The Ancient Secrets of the Flower of Life, Living in the Heart and his most recent success, Serpent of Light. These books have been published and enjoyed by readers in 29 languages and reach out to over one hundred countries throughout the world.

Drunvalo founded the Flower of Life Workshops with over 300 trained and certified facilitators teaching in over sixty countries. His meditation with the angels and his work with prana and energy healing has helped tens of thousands of people around the Globe.

2012 - THE BIRTH OF A NEW HUMANITY

In the on line presentation on 26th May, Drunvalo Melchizedek is going to take you into ancient Atlantis.

This is where our story begins, because this is exactly where our present-day troubles were created. This is the story of the lead-up to 2012!

Be part of this amazing journey on the 26th May, at 7 pm!

In this exclusive on-line broadcast you can

* Watch Drunavalo’s presentation live in your local language.
    * Make friends and ask any questions you may have, directly to Drunvalo himself.

Buy your ticket now at drunval.eso.tv

Best regards,
    Lajos Petro
    Event manager
    ESO.TV INTERNATIONAL
    Last edited by Swami; 23rd April 2010 at 19:52.

2. Link to Post #2
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Default Re: Drunval Melchizedek

Quote Posted by Swami (here)
    Buy your ticket now at drunval.eso.tv
    I dont think so.

About Drunvalo: He is a scammer.

How do I know? I studied Biology.

look at this link

Now, I informed Drunvalo at the time about his misconceptions, if I recall correctly twice (to two differend email addresses of his)
    he never responded and subesquently this "idea" spread like a virus into the under-educated newage community.
    You can still find it in various books on the new children and 12-strand dna and such things.

you see, the worst is not that he MADE a mistake, it is that he never CORRECTED it although he must have been informed of it.
    (I can not possibly be the only one who saw the flaw)

What is Drunvalos mistake?

I let the biologist Tom Anderson (univ0938-at-herald.ox.ac.uk) answer this, because he has it written out already quite nicely:

source

what is written here is wrong.
    It might be that the author was confused, and that what he really meant was that this child had 24 amino acids rather than the normal 20. this strikes me as very unlikely: it took the present system of translation many millions of years to evolve, and it has remained stable for over a billion years. the jump from 20 amino acids to 24 would require new amino-acids synthesis and degradation pathways, new transporters, new regulatory networks, new amino-acyl tRNA synthetases and, last but by no means least, the alteration of almost every other gene in the genome to fit the new genetic code. in short, it's not going to happen.

furthermore, it's not clear how adding new amino acids would improve the immune system. if the genetic code was massively altered, that would give immunity to viruses, but cancer and parasitic cells like bacteria, fungi, malaria, etc, should be unaffected.

all in all, it sounds like someone's been reading too much Greg Egan .

I'd like to know if anyone has encountered a similar case.
    Is it really possible for 24 Codons to be on in contrast to the normal which is 20?
    Is it true, a person with this characteristic can be said to acquire super immunity against all disease including AIDS?

well, you're asking a question based on false assumptions. in humans, and as far as we know in all organisms, all 64 possible codons code for something: in your terminology, all 64 are 'on'.

here's a (very brief) explanation of the primary structure of DNA, just in case.

DNA is made up of a sequence of nucleotide residues, usually called bases. there are four different bases which can be used in DNA, which are often known by their code letters C, T, A and G. these can be incorporated into DNA in any order, so you could have a DNA molecule ATGGAGTCGACGTAG. in this respect, a DNA sequence is just like a book, made up of a sequence of characters, and, like a book, DNA contains information; the information in DNA specifies how and when to make proteins and some other molecules which are the building blocks of cells and, thus, of living organisms.

protein, like DNA, are made up of a sequence of building blocks, but where DNA has bases, proteins have amino acids. where there are 4 bases, there are 20 amino acids that can be be built into proteins. so, how does a DNA sequence, with its four building blocks, specify a protein sequence, with 20 possible building blocks? the answer is that the DNA is not read as a sequence of single bases, but as a sequence of triplets of bases: these triplets are called codons. this is a bit like splitting a book up into words, except that in DNA, all the words are 3 letters long and there are no spaces between them!

thus, when a DNA sequence is translated into protein, each codon is translated into a particular amino acid in the protein sequence. the rules for translating are now well-known, and are the same for almost all organisms. the system also allows a 'stop' signal to be included, so that when that part of the sequence is reached, translation is stopped and the protein is finished. proteins are started a bit differently: the start is marked by a codon for the amino acid methionine.

if there are four bases in DNA, and words contain three bases, then there are 4 * 4 * 4 = 64 different possible words in DNA. since there are only 20 amino acids which need to be specified, plus a stop signal, this is excessive.

the obvious thing to do would be to use only 21 of the 64 codons, and have the other 43 do nothing (that is, be 'null codons'). however, it turns out that this is a bit of a bad idea, because of mutations. if a mutation changes one base of a DNA sequence so that a codon which was previously useful becomes a null codon, and so the information is ruined.

what nature does instead is assign a meaning to every codon, so that if there is a mutation, the new sequence is at least meaningful, if wrong. furthermore, things are arranged so that many mutations do not affect the result of translation: for instance, since GTT, GTC, GTA and GTG all code for valine, a mutation in the third position of a valine codon will have no effect.

the rules, known as the genetic code, can be written out as a table, and you can see such a table at:

http://ftp.hgu.mrc.ac.uk/Softdata/Misc/gencode.htm

note that this table is for RNA rather than DNA, so where a table for DNA would have a T, this table has a U. looking at this table, the entry "CCG Pro (P)" shows that the codon CCG (an C followed by a C followed by a G) is translated into a proline in the protein (pro and P are abbreviations for proline).

thus, we can translate the sequence i wrote out earlier:

ATGGAGTCGACGTAG

consists of the codons:

ATG GAG TCG ACG TAG

which code for:

met glu ser thr STOP
    M E S T

so, the DNA sequence ATGGAGTCGACGTAG codes for the protein methionine-glutamate-serine-threonine.

so, in response to your question: no. if a person had 24 codons turned on, they would almost certainly be dead, as they wouldn't be able to translate their DNA very effectively.
    Last edited by samvado; 24th April 2010 at 16:20.

3. Link to Post #3
    Netherlands Avalon Retired Member Victoria Tintagel's Avatar
    Thanks

Thanks, Swami! This message was received in my mailbox also and I tried to buy the ticket for this event. To my disappointment, it's only accessible through payment by creditcard.
    Without such a card I cannot buy access. It's such a pity, as the price is only $9.90 I hope this lecture will be presented afterwards, for free access. If you record this lecture, could you send it to me, afterwards? That would be great! Espavo and safe journey!

4. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

Hi Samvado, I think I do understand your point, I am also familiar with Drunvalo's work and besides his explanation on the "evolvement" of our DNA, I have studied other sources that mention this same issue: the change within our DNA. An increasing amount of children is born with a certain quality of DNA that allows them to heal, from AIDS, by example. I have been investigating this subject some time ago and I cannot tell you where I found this information, unfortunately! I have the opinion that evolution itself is transforming its laws. Laws that were appropriate to a certain era and consciousness. I could accept the idea that evolution itself is evolving, know what I mean? Maybe we will be surprised at ourselves in the future, when we have fully realised our potential. Life has a tendency to not follow the rules of just the left brain, I think. Espavo!

5. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

I too feel drunvalo may be teaching wrongly, i have felt something not quite right after i started looking into his work.
    But each to his own as they say what works for one doesn't necessarily works for others.
    I would never try to persuade anyone to any teachings you must come to your own opinions on peoples work.
    Just take care when committing yourself to such life changing agendas.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

I too feel drunvalo may be teaching wrongly, i have felt something not quite right after i started looking into his work.
    But each to his own as they say what works for one doesn't necessarily works for others.
    I would never try to persuade anyone to any teachings you must come to your own opinions on peoples work.
    Just take care when committing yourself to such life changing agendas.
    It is our perception of separateness that causes all the woes we have in this world. What we do to one, we do to ourselves. There is NO separateness, only ONE-NESS.

6. Link to Post #6
    Avalon Retired Member Vidya Moksha's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by samvado (here)
    I dont think so.

About Drunvalo: He is a scammer.
    mmm. i think he is much worse than that

7. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

I actually did the Flower of Life Workshop and learned the Mer-Ka-Ba meditation.
    The whole sacred geometry aspect was cool but I don't know how much of Drunval's other stuff I buy.
    On the whole he doesn't come across as a happy enlightened man....like you think he would if he is what he claims he is....
    This leads me to believe he puts on a bit(or a lot) of an act.
    "Ultimately there is no such thing as meaning, only experience and creativity." ~Pleiadians
    My Website - Gestalt Reality

8. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Quote Posted by tintagelcave (here)
    Thanks, Swami! This message was received in my mailbox also and I tried to buy the ticket for this event. To my disappointment, it's only accessible through payment by creditcard.
    Without such a card I cannot buy access. It's such a pity, as the price is only $9.90 I hope this lecture will be presented afterwards, for free access. If you record this lecture, could you send it to me, afterwards? That would be great! Espavo and safe journey!
    Hi there Marian,

I am not sure about the Netherlands, but here in the United States we can buy prepaid credit cards at a lot of pharmacies and big "box" stores. I do some work for an online retailer and this is what we recommend to people that want to purchase our product but do not have a credit card.

Have a wonderful day!

Niobe

9. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

He had me going for about a month awhile back.

I did some research and found that he's just another hippie freak milking the new age tit.

He's in it to make money and is totally plastic!

On tape he comes off as a caring lovable guy.

Off camera he's a stone cold businessman who's only concern is making money.

I really liked Dru and was hurt when I found out he was just another snake oil salesman
    Last edited by Grizzom; 27th April 2010 at 12:01.

10. Link to Post #10
    Avalon Retired Member Vidya Moksha's Avatar
    Thanks

http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?p=175715

and
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/THE_UNHI...howtopic=14331

"I traveled there from our home in Northern Idaho a couple of weeks later and we spent a few days getting acquainted. He needed to study my energy field up close and read my mind to make sure I wasn't part of an elaborate setup to take him down and I satisfied my initial curiosity about him and 'checked his credentials,' including the bullet scars on either side of his throat, his 33d degree Scottish Rite ring, some of the books he wrote, pictures of him with the New Age gurus that he was previously associated with and the 9mm pistol a CIA relative gave him as a genuine gesture of concern after he was shot. New Agers aren't generally armed.

Six or seven years before we met he had come to understand that the Great White Brotherhood is a satanic organization and that, essentially, everything and everyone he believed passionately in was false. An Illuminati oracle has to be kept from this truth so that his master can send him out into the ethers like a kite to retrieve information that the spiritually degraded master can't access. The Great White Brotherhood uses this retrieved information and it's subsidiaries, including the CIA and British MI6, to create disinformation and thus infiltrate and then corrupt the legitimately progressive movements and otherwise-discerning, inquisitive individuals in the world.

He began opposing them instead of supporting them and for years his former masters gave him a lot of slack, even allowing him to go on the lecture circuits with conspiracy authors and militia leaders and tell the public what he knew.

Torkum Sassarian had died right before DB woke up, by the way. He showed me a photo of a gathering of New Age gurus, with Sassarian in their midst, taken in 1987 on the grounds of the Masonic Temple in Sedona, Arizona. During that conference they were designing the mind control agenda that would be called, 'the Harmonic Convergence.' Present were DB, Sassarian, Gregg Braden, Drunvalo Melchizedek, Jean Houston, Shirley MacLaine, James Twyman and a dozen other people whose names I didn't recognize, including Goru Adachi, from Japan, whom DB mistakenly assumed was Ken Adachi, who is an Italian guy from Brooklyn.

It was another six years or so before DB consciously realized that this was not a gathering of self-sacrificing beings. He told me that Shirley MacLaine is a very sweet person, though a childhood product of one of the early CIA Monarch Programs. He also told me that Drunvalo was given his job after DB bolted in the mid 90s."

11. Link to Post #11
    Netherlands Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,169 times in 405 posts

Thank you all for your comments..

I never had a very "good" feeling with Mr. Melchizedek either..

Why...?

The guy changed his name. I dont like it to much when people change their names. Its a vibrational thing........
    (Oooow i can hear you scream..... you hypocrite, you call yourself Swami. For those peoples my name is Mike)

12. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Hi there, here's the introduction video by Drunvalo, on the coming event, posted by Swami: the 26th of May The Dawn of a New Humanity by Drunvalo Melchizedek. For those who are interested, the lecture will be published on that same website afterwards: http://drunvalo.eso.tv/
    Here's the introduction, enjoy your day!
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=LuUuPJSyMms

13. Link to Post #13
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,068 times in 325 posts

I don't think that Drunvalo is a scammer or just in it for the money,I just think that he is another being who is being mislead by astral entities claiming to be angelic or enlightened intelligences,...the "heart chakra" is a very complex issue,the heart chakra is the 4th chakra and the 4th dimensional access point,if you get stuck in the lower astral "heart" connection it can feel great and loving but it's a trick,to go much deeper in to the heart beyond the 4d.astral level is a matter of being balanced in the higher chakras also, so many "love and lighters" get lost in the heart/astral realms and don;t connect in to the heart/Source connections

...careful with Drunvalo Melchizedek and his version of "sacred geometry",,,there is going to be a video posted on proj camelot soon with Kerry interviewing Ashayana Deane and she will explain that the fibonacci,golden mean ,metatron's cube etc are corruptions of the true "sacred geometry"...yes,I know,many are saying "that cannot be!!"...I used to be one of them until I looked deeper in to my spirit and in to the theory as well.....here is an excerpt out of Ashayana deanes summary on current events and 2012 etc,pertaining to TRUE SACRED GEOMETRY

read the whole summary here,it will explain more than the blow excerpt http://www.azuritepress.com/New%20Co..._summary_2.php

"Once activated, this “Artificial-Light Death Star Merkaba Vehicle,” created through the “Bloom of Doom” and related technologies, engages the finite-life mathematical growth formulae of the “golden mean rectangle” and “Fibonacci spiral & sequence” to increase its spin-speed by draining energy from the life-field around it. Usually, inorganic Death Star Merkaba technologies employ the unnatural spin-speed starting ratios of “34 / 21” in relation to two separate “same-spin fixed-vortex sets” (4 vortices, rather than the organic 2) placed in counter-rotation to each other, which accelerate and blend to a “common spin” of 55 when activated. Following activation, the Death Star Merkaba engages acceleration and quantum expansion via the inorganic growth ratios of the Fibonacci sequence, using the “energy sucking” dynamics inherent to the physics-mechanics illustrated within the Fibonacci spiral. Organic Krystar Merkaba Vehicles begin with a natural “331/3 – 112/3” spin-speed ratio of a single set of 2 counter-rotating vortices, and build spin-speed and energy thrust to much higher speeds — beyond the known “speed of light” — through internal quantum self-generation, following the mathematical correspondences characteristic to the organic “Krystal Spiral and Sequence” growth formula. The “ratio numbers” pertaining to organic Merkaba Vortex spin-speeds refer to the number of rotations each counter-rotating vortex completes in a given period, for a period measured in increments that can be relatively compared to “one rotation per trillionth of a billionth of a nanosecond,” or RP-TBN.

Upon full activation, the “Death Star Merkaba Harness Vehicle” and its contents, be it a person, planet or galaxy, can engage limited local interdimensional relocation — but only through inorganic wormhole, portal and black hole structures formed by the same “Death Science” technologies. Once a biological or matter-form engages full Death Star Merkaba Vehicle activation, its matter-template becomes permanently mutated, and the being or matter-form loses its organic potential of natural multidimensional Ascension, along with the ability to pass through the organic Star-Gate “Ascension Passages” inherent to the Cosmic Templar. Though the Death Star Merkaba offers the “immediate perks” of temporary extension of form longevity and limited interdimensional transport within black hole/ wormhole systems, due to the organic Natural Laws of Physics inherent to the eternal system of the Living Cosmos, the ultimate fate of the Death Star Merkaba is inevitable implosion, energetic self-annihilation and release of its harnessed quanta to space-dust. Use of the Death Star External Merkaba Vehicle can be compared to “taking a poorly planned quantum joyride that inevitably ends in a deadly crash at the end of a dead-end road”; at the least, use of the Death Star Merkaba is a very unwise decision, if one genuinely cares about the potentials of one’s own experiential evolutionary destiny.

Unlike the inorganic, externally-fueled External Merkaba of the Death Star Vehicle, the organic, internally-fueled Internal Merkaba structures inherent to the Krystar Ascension Vehicle allow for progressively unlimited interdimensional and trans-dimensional travel, and full, holistic evolutionary expansion back into the Original State of Pure Source-Consciousness. The Krystar Ascension Vehicle is formed through, and functions as, a natural consequence to harmonious use of energy and consciousness in relation to the Natural Laws of Physics inherent to the eternal Living Cosmos.

The distorted vesica piscis Artificial-Light manipulations and Death Star Merkaba mechanics, which are at the core of the ancient Atlantean “Bloom of Doom” and “Death Science” teachings, work together with the distorted matter-template mechanics of the “Tree of Artificial Life,” “golden mean rectangle,” the “Fibonacci spiral & sequence” and other related “Death Science” components not discussed in this writing, to form an inorganic technology that attempts to manufacture an “artificial facsimile of Eternal Life Ascension.” This “facsimile of the sacred” is intended to allow the organic Laws of Energy and Consciousness that govern the eternal Living Cosmos, to be bent, broken, twisted and misused, without truth or consequence, by the whims of finite ego.

Beings who knowingly employ this mentality desire to “take a free ride at the expense of whomever or whatever crosses their paths,” without any consideration for “fair or harmoniously balanced energy exchange”; they suffer from a Dis-ease of Supreme Arrogance, through which they become self-deluded into thinking they can escape the organic Natural Laws of Action and Consequence-to-Action by which the eternal Cosmos functions. Such beings inevitably learn, most often the “hard way,” that such “delusions of grandeur,” and the perverse technologies created to fulfill them, simply do not work within the greater structures and context of the eternal Natural Cosmic Laws of Multidimensional Physics — for energetic action will always be met with corresponding energetic consequence.

The genuine “Sacred Science” teachings of the MCEO existed long before creation of the CDT-Plates or seeding of the Angelic Human lineage; the organic First-Creation Dynamics featured in the MCEO teachings existed as the living framework of cosmic reality long before the nature of these dynamics were ever recorded as “teachings.” The “Death Science” distortions of these “First-Creation Dynamics” also existed within our Universe long before their more recent historical return to Earth through the Atlantean “Bloom of Doom” teachings derived from Illuminati infiltration of the stolen CDT-Plate. Technologies born of the “false Sacred Science” teachings, and corresponding perversions of Natural Cosmic Physics Laws, have wreaked havoc for eons within our Galaxy and others, since their inception billions of years ago among interdimensional races that attempted to “push the concept of Free Will Consequence” beyond all intrinsic, organic cosmic boundaries. Prior to the appearance of the “Bloom of Doom” Death Science technologies on Earth, these technologies were known in our local Universe as the “Teachings of Metatronic Death Science,” named after a local entity collective, called “Metatron,” who was instrumental in bringing the Death Sciences more directly into our local Galaxy.

(Detailed information on “organic First-Creation Dynamics,” the historical “Fall of Metatron” and related characters, and the mechanics and historical applications of “Metatronic Death Science” is found in Voyagers Volume-2, 2nd Edition, throughout various MCEO Freedom Teachings® workshop DVD programs, and in Introductory-Topics Summary-1.)

Ancient Deception, the Fall of Atlantis & Comparative Review of Death Science Paradigms

In the ancient Atlantean period of Earth, the “Bloom of Doom” Death Science technologies became well-rooted in Atlantean cultural practices; our contemporary planetary environment, human DNA and the evolutionary potentials of Earth’s collective life-field are still suffering from the progressive, continuing effects of the applications of the Atlantean Death Science technologies. A primary factor in the spread of Death Science teachings and technologies within the advanced ancient cultures of the Atlantean period was the mass deception used..."

the whole article is here

http://www.azuritepress.com/New%20Co..._summary_2.php
    Last edited by shiva777; 28th April 2010 at 21:37.

14. Link to Post #14
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Why do you think that Ashyana Deane is not being misled and manipulated by astral entities for their own agendas. The website "azurite press" runs by Anna Hyayes or Ashyana Deane and the info do look like "cult" promotion and money making business. I have not found or heard anywhere Drunvalo criticizing Anna or other similar ones; that is how you can judge if you want to; that who is misleading and promoting cult.

Anna/Ashayana and her husband offer workshops in various spots around the world for their followers to come and activate sacred sites and do special dances and have their followers stand on and paste special codes on their bodies and do multiple meditations and prayers and songs daily to save themselves from the bad aliens who might try to abduct them and destroy the world. These workshops cost thousands of dollars and no person is allowed at these workshops unless they buy their plane and hotel fares through Anna's company. People who have traveled on their own to the site of the workshop have not been allowed to attend the workshops - which means that Anna's comany pockets any profits from the airfares not used through discounts, etc.

http://www.greatdreams.com/ufos/ufo-cults.htm

15. Link to Post #15
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by TheRebel (here)
    Why do you think that Ashyana Deane is not being misled and manipulated by astral entities for their own agendas.
    she certainly is - its amusing to read how one scam is fighting the other - very funny indeed.

16. Link to Post #16
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Why do you think that Ashyana Deane is not being misled and manipulated by astral entities for their own agendas. The website "azurite press" runs by Anna Hyayes or Ashyana Deane and the info do look like "cult" promotion and money making business. I have not found or heard anywhere Drunvalo criticizing Anna or other similar ones; that is how you can judge if you want to; that who is misleading and promoting cult.

Anna/Ashayana and her husband offer workshops in various spots around the world for their followers to come and activate sacred sites and do special dances and have their followers stand on and paste special codes on their bodies and do multiple meditations and prayers and songs daily to save themselves from the bad aliens who might try to abduct them and destroy the world. These workshops cost thousands of dollars and no person is allowed at these workshops unless they buy their plane and hotel fares through Anna's company. People who have traveled on their own to the site of the workshop have not been allowed to attend the workshops - which means that Anna's comany pockets any profits from the airfares not used through discounts, etc.

Hi TheRebel, personally I think that everyone is entitled to their own oppinion, belief system and journey. There is no evidence that Anna Hayes is a scammer and yes Drunvalo have written an open letter where he critizises Anna's system but the proof of the pudding is on the eating. I have tried both systems and I like AD because it comes with the science that explains in fine detail how things work which is much more cohesive than Drunvalo's but hey, likings are a personal thing. Drunvalo is not a charity either.

If you want to learn lots of keylontic sciences there is plenty free techs in the azurites website. As for the workshops yes some of them are expensive but only the ones that are held abroad and go for 7 to 10 days. If you were to take a tour with Cox and Kings to the same sacred sites it will cost you more and won't come with the teachings. Still, if you don't want to travel you can get the DVDs that are excelent value for money and with a similar cost than any other on the market

I personaly like AD teachings and after many years of searching I have found that they have answered questions that no one else was able to and my experience have been enormously self empowering, so I am happy with that. I just want to add that there is no cult, you join in if you want to go to workshops or not. No one tells you what to do, you don't even have to buy anything if you chose not to, total freedom.

Cheers

17. Link to Post #17
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,424 times in 1,076 posts

Why do you think that Ashyana Deane is not being misled and manipulated by astral entities for their own agendas. The website "azurite press" runs by Anna Hyayes or Ashyana Deane and the info do look like "cult" promotion and money making business.

tnx for the link

to trust a channeler is not the same as to think for oneself

the channeler does the thinking for you

18. Link to Post #18
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by RedeZra (here)

tnx for the link

to trust a channeler is not the same as to think for oneself

the channeler does the thinking for you
    Hello RedeZra, I thought I chip in to say that Ashayana does not channel but Drunvalo does

Love

19. Link to Post #19
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,040 times in 727 posts

Here is the recent history of the sacred lineage of Drunvalo Malchizedek: J.J. Hurtak, Leader of the Council of Nine --> Dr. Andreija Puharich, govt.-employed psychiatrist experimenting with mind-control psy-ops and the occult with the full cooperation of the elites --> SRI ----> JPL ------> you can see where this is trending ------ And one wonders, pray, why anyone would have slight misgivings about or an instinctive aversion to "Drunvalo Malchizedek" ?! More interesting yet to triangulate popular new age savants currently ensnared with Drunvalo Malchizedek or any espousing a version of his 'sacred' teachings. Judge them by the company they keep. Not all is as it may appear on the surface, moreover purely as a practical matter, very often people make their livings by deception.

20. Link to Post #20
    United States Avalon Member Snowbird's Avatar
    The CORPORATION of the United States of America
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 1,082 posts

Default The Maya Of Eternal Time-2012 Drunvalo Melchizedek

This 129-minute video may have already been posted. I went in search of it, but could not find it.

In this presentation of the Mayan teachings and prophecies, Drunvalo Melchizedek speaks for the Mayan people. To me, what the Mayan people have to say is extremely important for the earth's people. It is a message of love and hope and warning all rolled into one. I don't take lightly what the Mayans and the Hopis (I learned that the Hopis are actually Mayan and they have accepted this) have to say about the universal earth changes described by DM. This is important.

The Maya Of Eternal Time-2012 Drunvalo Melchizedek

http://video.godlikeproductions.com/...al_Time_-_2012
    We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.
    Plato

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 1 10 LastLast