Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 10 LastLast

Thread: Drunvalo Melchizedek

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Member Snowbird's Avatar
    The CORPORATION of the United States of America
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 1,082 posts

Default Drunvalo Melchizedek

I have just spent about 1.5 incredible hours listening to Drunvalo Melchizedek being interviewed by Lilou Mace. From what I just heard, the siege has ended. This has been quite amazing to listen to.

We are being helped and will be helped, not by the ETs, but by ITs. Drunvalo's story is really unlike anything I have heard yet. And yet, I have no reason to not believe him.

Wow! Just Wow!

Drunvalo Melchizedek

https://youtube.com/watch?v=rRaRB...eature=channel part 1

https://youtube.com/watch?annotat...W3g&feature=iv part 2
    We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.
    Plato

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

2. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Snowbird For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (29th September 2014), fifi (10th December 2010), FutureLeFunk (24th March 2011), Holly Lindin (12th December 2010), John Parslow (10th December 2010), lisa (10th December 2010), MargueriteBee (12th December 2010), onawah (10th December 2010), PathWalker (12th December 2010), shadowstalker (10th December 2010), StephenW11UK (13th December 2010), truthseekerdan (10th December 2010), Victoria Tintagel (10th December 2010), witchy1 (10th December 2010)

3. Link to Post #22
    France Avalon Member Elandiel BernElve's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: Drunvalo Melchizedek

The man is truely amazing indeed. I have spent hours reading, listening and watching his stuff.
    The whole he presents could easily be accepted as truth. I've even attended his livestream conference last summer, tuned in with over 100.000 people the energetic vibe was immense.

For now I've left it for what it is. I can't help but wonder why he seems to be on a solo quest for the earth. None of the known whistleblowers ever talk about him.
    Curious...
    Capitaine Elandiel BernElve
    Lightwarrior

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Elandiel BernElve For This Post:

Victoria Tintagel (12th December 2010)

5. Link to Post #23
    Netherlands Avalon Retired Member Victoria Tintagel's Avatar
    Thanks

Good morning to you all, thank you very much, for this thread, Snowbird, beautiful I know Drunvalo since 1996 and have been with him and his staff during workshops in Holland, me as the cook catering for him and the staff. He is a most pure and loving human being and a far advanced soul. He has shared his background and his being a "walk in". This was the first plausible case of a "walk in" I ever heard of. His personal website is www.drunvalo.net
    He is webmaster of the site www.spiritofmaat.com a site dedicated to Maat, the Egyption Goddess of Truth. She weighs your soul with a feather in her other hand To me he's the most dedicated teacher, coming from the heart. I learned most of him in his company as he certainly walks his talk and shows his compassion and love for lady Gaia.

I've attended the Flower of Life workshop in 1996, the second one in Europe and Holland. This was one of the most beautiful experiences in my life. Seven days in Centre Karnac Amsterdam, all of us becoming one big family. Only videos and meditations, learning about sacred geometry and the activation of the MerKaBah, the Lightbody. Almost pyama partying, ha....so much fun and lots of videos with dolphins, their antics and healing powers. The activation of the MerKaBa is a very helpful tool in the huge transformation that happens on this planet and all through the Galaxy.

Not only is the MerKaBah a natural part of our being, an ancient knowledge that is transmitted by Thoth to Drunvalo, it's a creation tool and vehicle for travel, even among the stars, if desired. But it's also transdimensional. The use of the MerKaBah is our natural birthright, in our original pristine state, and is being awakened and restored in all humans. In 1996 the instructions were given by fascillitators of the FOL workshop only. Now the explanation and use of the MerKaBah is free for everyone, our collective consciousness is awakened to such a degree that we are able to learn, use and handle it ourselves. The MerKaBah is a "Consciousness and Love" tool and cannot be misused, as an energetic part and creation tool of a human being. The subject of the MerKaBah is huge, there are much more geometric forms and concepts then the 3D Star of David. Drunvalo explains the connection between consciousness and the Platonic Solids and the nature of straight lines and edges as masculin and curved, round, spiraling forms as feminine. The 19 entwined circles of the Flower of Life are surrounded by a bigger 20th circle: an ancient creation pattern.

The use of the MerKaBah energy during the end times of Atlantis was a deliberate attempt to manipulate natural powers. This involved a material 3D Startetrahedron, a 3D Star of David. This experiment was allowed to take place, simply because of our free will. The result of this is visible around us. We cannot fall further down. We are caterpillars, afraid to die, surprised to discover we become butterflies

The 2 books "The ancient secret of the Flower of Life" are freely available at www.scribd.com
    Sometimes I copy from these books, to post explanations. Love to you all, blessed be, Dutchess Tint.
    Last edited by Victoria Tintagel; 10th December 2010 at 18:48.

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Victoria Tintagel For This Post:

Cate (10th December 2010), fifi (10th December 2010), lisa (11th December 2010), MargueriteBee (12th December 2010), onawah (10th December 2010), StephenW11UK (8th January 2011), witchy1 (10th December 2010), Yoda (20th February 2011)

7. Link to Post #24
    Great Britain Avalon Member bilko's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,068 times in 256 posts

I want to believe him sooo much but sometimes i daren't. I feel like i need someone with a rope ladder just in case my letting go ends with a bump to the head.
    Thats not his fault though, its my own personal inner struggle with fear i think.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bilko For This Post:

Victoria Tintagel (12th December 2010), Yoda (20th February 2011)

9. Link to Post #25
    Ilie Pandia

Quote Posted by Elandiel BernElve (here)
    I can't help but wonder why he seems to be on a solo quest for the earth. None of the known whistleblowers ever talk about him.
    Curious...
    That is exactly what bothers me about Drunvalo. When I have first discovered his presentations I was amazed with the new information. The problem is that at that time (one year ago) I could not find any confirmation for info (except of course the sacred geometry, flower of life stuff). I was particularly interested in some "super children" supposedly in China that could walk through walls have other unusual abilities.

The post of tintagelcave is the first "positive" review I have read about Drunvalo .
    Last edited by Ilie Pandia; 10th December 2010 at 13:31. Reason: typos

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Ilie Pandia For This Post:

Yoda (20th February 2011)

11. Link to Post #26
    Thanks

Quote I was particularly interested in some "super children" supposedly in China that could walk through walls have other unusual abilities.
    Hey undeadpixel, I've got several documentaries and videos on this subject. I will try to post them here asap, blessed be, Dutchess Tint.

Quote The post of tintagelcave is the first "positive" review I have read about Drunvalo
    Thank you, undeadpixel I guess the most convincing proof for truth in a man is to be with him and experience, witness, feel, look and listen. Drunvalo is one of many teachers, he himself had 72 teachers, before he presented the FOL workshop in the eighties, the "Earth & Sky" workshop in the nineties, followed by the "Sacred Space in the Heart" workshop somewhat later. The presentation of Drunvalo's work, in books, videos and workshops is always well structured and complete, with sources, historic facts, artifacts and scientific explanations of, for example, geometrical forms of energy, surrounding living beings. Like the 3D Star of David around our physical body. I've experienced the FOL and the Earth & Sky workshop as very beneficial and felt lots of puzzelpieces falling into their place. Blessed be, Dutchess Tint.
    Last edited by Victoria Tintagel; 10th December 2010 at 19:42.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Victoria Tintagel For This Post:

13. Link to Post #27
    United States Avalon Member conk's Avatar
    Language
    Southern English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,146 times in 2,998 posts

I see on his site that he promotes Fulvic Acid. Many of my alternative health newsletters also promote the use of this product.

Some reported properties of Fulvic Acid:
    Helps promote, support and maintain a well-balanced immune system in healthy individuals
    It has powerful free radical neutralizing capabilities, helping to scrub your body of harmful environmental and food-based toxins.
    Increases metabolism of proteins
    It is a powerful, natural electrolyte
    Transports nutrients into the cell and increases the bioavailability of nutrients in our diet
    Restores the bodies electrochemical balance
    Assists in removal of toxins, heavy metals and "bad" calcium and acts as an aggressive Chelator (Chelation therapy) in healthy adults
    Boost healthy immune function

This gives him some semblance of credibility in my eyes.

14. Link to Post #28
    Canada Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,254 times in 267 posts

Brilliant man! I listened to this interview last week, Lilou has many amazing guests, I have to admit.

A fantastic book I keep by my bedside by Mr. Melchizedek if you haven't picked it up yet: click me

Thank you for the post!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Zillah For This Post:

16. Link to Post #29
    Thanks

December, 2000
    http://www.inlightimes.com/

Children of the New Dream

An Interview with Drunvalo Melchizedek
    by Diane Cooper
    The following highly interesting interview with Drunvalo contains powerful information regarding the super children and DNA. (Interview from UFOPals list).

Diane: So Drunvalo…who are these "Children of the New Dream" that you are so excited about?

Drunvalo: Well there are three different kinds of children emerging in the world today that I have been able to identify. The first are called the "Super Psychic Children of China". The second are called the "Indigo Children" and the third are called the "Children of AIDS".

The first one, the "Super Psychics of China", we talked about in the Flower of Life seminars. If you remember, the first one was discovered in 1984 when a child was found who was psychic beyond belief. Researchers conducted every psychic test you could imagine and he was 100% correct every time. You could turn cards over in another room and that didn't matter. He could perfectly know what was on the card.

So Omni magazine went to China and wrote an article on this discovery. They found one child and then another. When they went in 1984 they assumed it was a hoax so they did experiments like putting 100 kids in a room and taking a book and randomly pulling out a page. They would crumple it up and stick it under their arm. These kids could read every word on the page.

They did test after test, and the response was flawless. The phenomena didn't stop there. These kids are not just in China. They have spread all over the world. I personally have been talking to parents who ask me, "…what do we do. I have a kid who knows everything?"

I believe Lee Carroll is calling the children being born here in the U.S. "the Indigo Children". I personally think that the two groups are coming from the same source, however, I don't know that for sure. There appears to be two separate groups, incredibly psychic and amazing.

It is the third group that I am most interested in - the Children of AIDS. About 10 or 11 years ago in the US, there was a baby born with AIDS. They tested him at birth and at six months and he tested positive for AIDS. They tested him a year later and he still tested positive. Then they didn't test him again until he was six years old, and what was amazing is that this test showed that he was completely AIDS free! In fact, there was no trace that he ever had AIDS or HIV whatsoever!

He was taken to UCLA to see what was going on and those tests showed that he didn't have normal human DNA. In the human DNA we have four nucleic acids that combine in sets of three producing 64 different patterns that are called codons. Human DNA all over the world always has 20 of these codons turned on and the rest of them are turned off, except for three which are stop and start codes, much like a computer.

Science always assumed that the ones that were turned off were old programs from our past. I've always seen them like application programs in a computer. Anyway…this boy had 24 codons turned on - four more than any other human being. Then they tested this kid to see how strong his immune system was.
    They took a very lethal dose of AIDS in a petri dish and mixed it with some of his cells and his cells remained completely unaffected. They kept raising the lethalness of the com-position and finally went up to 3,000 times more than what was necessary to infect a human being and his cells stayed completely disease free.

Afterwards they started testing his blood with other things like cancer and discovered this kid was immune to everything! Then they found another kid with these codons turned on - then another one then another one - then 10,000, then 100,000, then a million of them and at this point, UCLA, by watching worldwide DNA testing, estimates that 1% of the world has this new DNA. That breaks down to approximately 60 million people who are not human by the old criteria.

Diane: Is this new codon activation found only in newborn children?

Drunvalo: Well, it's mostly children, but now they are finding adults with it too - just like the hundredth monkey theory. Now all kinds of people are being affected by it and it's spreading fast. Remember, it started just five years ago with almost no one and now it's spreading - just like a disease. It's like an outbreak and this is only the beginning.

The other part of this concerns the new book entitled, Cracking the Bible Code which has to do with running the Hebrew Books of the Bible through a specialized computer program. If you go to page 164 of this book, it shows where these researchers put the word 'AIDS' into the program to see what would happen. When they did, the program translation provided words like "HIV", "in the blood", "the immune system", "death" - all the things you would think you'd see around the word AIDS, but down in the corner was this sentence that they didn't understand and it said, "the end of disease," and that is what I believe is happening here.

Science has stated that there are so many people showing up with this new alien DNA they now believe a new human race is being born on the Earth today and apparently they can't get sick. What is really incredible, they believe that it is a very specific emotional, mental body response - a waveform coming off the body that is causing the DNA to mutate in a certain way.

I've sat with Gregg Braden who was one of the first persons to write about this and what we believe is that there are three parts to this phenomenon. The first part is the mind that sees unity. It sees the Flower of Life. It sees everything interconnected in all ways. It doesn't see anything as being separate.

The second part is being centered in the heart - to be loving.

And the third thing is to step out of polarity - to no longer judge the world. As long as we are judging the world as good or bad, then we are inside polarity and remain in the fallen state. I believe these people (with the new DNA) have somehow stepped out of judging and are in a state where they see everything as one and feeling Love.
    Whatever they are doing within themselves is producing a waveform that when seen on computer screens looks almost identical to the DNA molecule. So the researchers think that by the very expression of their life these people are mapping with the DNA - resonating it - and are changing these four codons and in so doing become immune to the disease.

What they don't know and this is where a lot of research gets to happen is so maybe they are immune, but is there anything else? They might be immortal, who knows. Maybe there are other characteristics that we haven't even dreamed of. I often wonder if they are all linked together? Is there some form of telepathic connection that goes on?

Diane: Have you met any of these people? Are they accessible?

Drunvalo: Well, I've known about this for over two years and I have personally followed this path and I think I've moved into what they are doing. I have gone into the merkabah and asked my subconscious mind to change my codons in the same way and ever since I began to do this over two years ago, I haven't been able to get sick. I don't know if I've been able to change them or not. I guess the only way I'd know is with a DNA test.

However, I've been exposed to all kinds of things and when someone gets sick I purposely get close to them and try to get it. I've been trying to get sick and I can't. I feel something come on and it will last maybe an hour and then it's gone.

What is interesting is that hardly any of this new DNA is found in the Super Psychic Children of China - almost zero. It is, however, being found in Russia and the U.S. There seems to be pockets of it and if what we are thinking is right, it has to do with a very specific response which is where most people in the New Age are headed for.

Diane: Do you think these people are creating the DNA changes unconsciously?

Drunvalo: I think someone has made the path - one child did it somewhere. Then he put it into the grids and it is now in the subconscious of the Earth and is accessible to anyone. Once that happened I think somehow or another other people have connected to this on a subconscious level in deep meditation and prayer and made the change. A new race is being born and it is one of the most remarkable phenomenon that has happened on the planet! It's incredible that no one seems to know about this until now!

Diane: Well, you are the only one I've ever heard speak about this.

Drunvalo: Well, I've been tracking this for about two years and I've waited to say anything because I wanted to make sure it was real. In the book called, The Indigo Children there has been extensive research on these children. There are websites you can go to if you're a parent where they begin to interview you about exactly what's going on with your child.

Like I said earlier, these kids know exactly what you're feeling and what you're thinking. You can't hide anything from them. It's really amazing! I see it as a phenomenon like the ET's except they aren't coming here in spaceship form - they are coming here in spirit form making it personal by coming into the Earth's evolutionary cycle and joining with us. I've often thought that when spirits come in on the right side of the planet - Japan, China, and Tibet for instance, the incarnating being takes on the psychic characteristics (of those people), and if they come in on the western side - the logical side (i.e., physical characteristics) - then the DNA comes in changed. But that's just speculation on my part. I'm just looking at this and trying to understand what is occurring.

At the workshops I'm going to do, I'm going to bring everything I've learned together and teach people to actually access this and make the change. I think I know - or I'm very close.

Diane: And that has to do with putting yourself in a certain state of consciousness?

Drunvalo: Yes, a very specific state of consciousness produces a change in your DNA - and I think it's just the beginning of much more than that. The fact it could be the end of disease is just a tiny bit of the total picture.

Diane: How would this particular kind of work and discovery affect the DNA activation work that seems to be popping up all over?

Drunvalo: Well, if you know your light body and you know how psychic energy works and if you understand the connection of the subconscious to all life on this planet, then you can go in and ask your subconscious. Your subconscious knows exactly which codons those kids have changed and if you ask for those things to happen through your light body and in the presence of God, it should occur. It also requires dropping polarity - no longer thinking in terms of good or bad, but seeing the wholeness and completion and perfection of life. It is a very definite mind, emotional and body response.

The body response is the one where your body simply does not acknowledge good or bad, but sees there is a higher purpose behind it all. We all know this stuff - everyone from Jesus to Krishna to Sai Baba has been talking about this for a long time, but this is the first I'm aware of where something actually is changing in the outer environment.

People's DNA is really changing. There have been many who have talked about this - but none of this had been seen by science. Now it has been seen and documented.

Diane: So, if that's the case, then what significance does that have on our lives today?

Drunvalo: I believe that all of us have the choice to follow this particular pattern that the children have set up or not. It is said that the children will lead the way. If we wish to and we trust these children, as I do, one of the side effects is the immunity to disease.

Diane: There are a lot of us who are choosing immortality. However, some people would say that to be immune to disease is also to upset the life/death cycle which has supposedly helped to keep the planet in balance. How would you answer that?

Drunvalo: Well, I just don't judge it. This is happening and if it is going to upset the cycle, and it probably will in some way, everything that is occurring in life has a reason and purpose for it.

Perhaps these people, who don't get sick anymore, won't even die and maybe their consciousness is so much aligned with the original purpose of Earth that ultimately it would mean an Earth that is whole and complete and not one that is polluted and deadly and over taxed. We could easily live with six billion people or twenty billion if…we live differently. There is plenty of space and it's just that we are using our resources in ways that are killing the planet. If we were to choose to live in different ways, that might change.

Maybe through these people the answers might become apparent. For someone to move into a state where they are immune to disease is a very powerful indication that they are definitely in harmony with life somehow. We can equate this process with the mutation of bacteria and viruses. We attack their systems with pollutants such as penicillin for instance, and it kills them all except for a few. Those few get stronger.

Now what's happening is that these bacteria are getting to the place where they are immune to the poisons we are giving them. And have we not done the same thing? We are mutating to a point where we are not affected by pollution or viruses or by disease. And you know, there is another thing that happened last year. AIDS dropped something like 47% - the largest drop of a single disease in the history of the world. I believe it had a lot to do with this very thing that we are talking about.

Diane: That's exciting!

Drunvalo: Yes, it is. I just let the Earth prompt me where to go. Of course, it is important to know our light bodies and how to use them, but the children are very carefully saying, come this way and see where this leads.

Diane: So is this what your future workshops will be focused on?

Drunvalo: Yes. I will be putting everything I've learned in the last two years from my research and the Earth/Sky work, into a simple response where anyone can move into the place the children accessed. I'll do my best!

In Light Times... A Metaphysical, Spiritual, Holistic Publication
    PO Box 12063 Las Vegas NV 89112 (702) 259-6843

17. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Victoria Tintagel For This Post:

Cate (10th December 2010), fifi (10th December 2010), FutureLeFunk (26th March 2011), KosmicKat (12th December 2010), TraineeHuman (12th November 2011), Yoda (20th February 2011)

18. Link to Post #30
    United States Avalon Member conk's Avatar
    Language
    Southern English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,146 times in 2,998 posts

I believe all children are born with inate abilities that are extraordinary. The adults then proceed to program them out of it. "No honey, it was just your imagination". "There are no such things as _______________", or "stop that levitating right this instant"!

It does seem that some children, as described in the interview, are beyond the rest. Very interesting.

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to conk For This Post:

Cate (10th December 2010), Holly Lindin (12th December 2010), Victoria Tintagel (14th December 2010)

20. Link to Post #31
    Thanks

Lightbulb Re: Drunvalo Melchizedek videos and MP3's

http://www.scribd.com/doc/12478086/Melchizedek
    "A Love Story" Excerpt of The Open Line Issue Sept 1994: Lecture given by: Drunvalo Melchizedek at 'Archangel Michael Conclave' Banff, Canada March 1994

Drunvalo Melkizedek --Bible Code & The Akashic Records 1/4

Hey Avaloneans, I am trying to post some video's and MP3's with presentations of Drunvalo Melchizedek. Let's see if this works. There's a lot to find too, with the help of friend Google.
    Check James Twyman's website www.emissaryoflight.com on the subject of psychic children in Romenia, being educated in former monasteries.

The Starchildren, Indigos, Crystal kids, what's in a name are the wayshowers and signposts for humanity on Earth, together with the Awakened older ones. They aren't really "better" or "special" from an ego point of view, I think parents are often very "mental" and "heavy" handling the fact that they have a Starchild, shaping all kind of nonsense ideas out of it, based on fear and the unpredictable nature of their kid(s future). I work with children and whatever talents they express, they should be unconditionally loved, nurtured, cared for and fed properly, like all other children.

A Special Solstice Interview with Drunvalo Melchizedek
    To celebrate the season, and as a special gift to all of you, Cyrilla Gallagher invited Drunvalo Melchizedek to join her on the show this month.
    In an hour long interview, the man who needs no introduction covers the Great Shift, the ascension phenomenon, the Mayan prophecies, and the news on the thousands of recently discovered Codices that will hopefully give us a clearer understanding of what it means to be alive at this time. Portions of the conversation tie all of the above in with the Extraterrestrial presence and the extent to which our Star Brothers are here to guide us through the End Times and ease our transition into Unity Consciousness. You will also hear what Drunvalo has to say about the Inner Terrestrials and the importance of their role at this stage of the game. If you think you've heard it all, guess again! We invite you to tune in to a totally wonderful, enlightening, and mind blowing hour with one of the most amazing men on the planet.

Unity Breath mediation
    http://<a href="http://drunvalo.eso....lo.eso.tv/</a>

Serpent of Light

Drunvalo on the Higher Self:

Drunvalo in Argentine August 2 2008 Spanish subtitles
    New energies on Earth and Latin America, the MerKaBah and the Serpent of Light: the kundalini energy of our planet moving from Tibet towards South America

A conversation including psychic children
    5th Interview with Drunvalo Melchizedek at Omega Institute, NY, July 28, with Marie Allizon (MBA), Director of MZ Alchemist Oils
    http://www.4dshift.com/dru01.htm
    Last edited by Victoria Tintagel; 28th January 2011 at 15:11. Reason: adding videos, documents and MP3's

21. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Victoria Tintagel For This Post:

fifi (10th December 2010), lisa (11th December 2010), TraineeHuman (12th November 2011), truthseekerdan (10th December 2010)

22. Link to Post #32
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,068 times in 325 posts

of course Drunvalo speaks alot of VEY BASIC truths...that's how new-agey preachers get their hold on people so they can seed in very dubious "truths" and disinfo...Drunvalo is a perfect example...one who speaks of a "rapture" type event that began to be possible sometime in 2007 and lasts till 2015 when people will defeintely be "raptured" by some mysterious Saviour(wether it be the universe or ET's)...he preaches the "just go on to the heart"...the heart he speaks of is the ASTRAL levels of the heart that go VERY deep and lead to all kinds of blissful experiences and "dimensions" but which are in fact ASTRAL deceptions..the 4th dimension is the astral,the 4th chakra is the heart and it serves it's purpose and is the FIRST level of access to spiritual dimensions ,one that can lead to pure places and very distorted places,such as Drunvalo preaches about...it's when we purify and awaken all of our first 7 chakras that we enter the PURE realms of heart ,the 8th chakra/thymus and which leads us to the 12 strand DNA template...people REALLY want to believe Drunvalo because he gives them hope that they will be saved from themselves,possibly in the next second...lol..notice how the new-agers are giving all kinds of scenario's and dates SUPPOSEDLY from the same "team"...the "great white brotherhood and the ascended masters"..and how conflicting they are in detail...what they have in common is that something OUTSIDE of yourselves is going to save you soon...that's the new-age/religious agenda at work...most of these people will be seen to be deluded by 2012...Drunvalo has allowed himself a slightly longer window of 2015.at the latest...lol...

Take the truths from Drunvalo's work,there are many very basic ones there but don't fall for his ASTRAL heart [practices and reverse merkaba spins that vampirises TRUE light into false light to perform energetic activities that support the dark agendas...a heads up on some of the most obvious deceptions Drunvalo peddles..the less obvious ones can only be recognised when you can see and FEEL the difference between false light and TRUE light..the difference between organic ascension and the FALSE ASCENSION MATRIX Drunvalo promotes..I know that this will once again lead to a group of new-agers screaming nw-agey bumper stickers in this thread..those stickers and new-agey slogans keeping people stuck in the "love,light and CLUELESS" delsuion will be gone when reality rear ends them in 2013..or 2016 for some..lol

well,here is just a sample of the distortions and twsited teachings of Drunvalo and his fallen guidesw and teachers

http://www.disclose.tv/forum/drunval...on-t29948.html
    Last edited by shiva777; 10th December 2010 at 20:16.

23. Link to Post #33
    Great Britain Avalon Member bilko's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,068 times in 256 posts

Back from work and continuing my viewing of these videos.
    He just said something that resonates quite profoundly with me.
    Memories are magnetic and need the earth's magnetic field to interact with. When russia fist sent astronauts into space they lost their memories and went mad ( check needed ).
    So when the magnetic field around the earth breaks down we might all loose our memory.
    the reason this resonates with me is because i believe in reincarnation to a degree but i could never figure out entirely why we couldn't remember past and future lives.
    Afterall, it would be much more productive if we could remember our mistakes. ( there is a whole debate that could be centered on that statement so i won't go into it ). But if we leave earth or are not in contact with its magnetic field between lives it would explain the past/future life amnesia we all have.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bilko For This Post:

Deega (13th December 2010), sygh (26th December 2010), Victoria Tintagel (26th December 2010)

25. Link to Post #34
    Thanks

shiva777, please don't post a New Agey deceiver thread on him, otherwise it will make me think my DNA has changed and I have become super psychic. :lol

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lisa For This Post:

Nani (10th November 2011), TraineeHuman (12th November 2011)

27. Link to Post #35
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

another link on Drunvalo the NEW AGEY DECEIVER

http://www.realitysandwich.com/maya_eternal_time

28. Link to Post #36
    Ilie Pandia

Hello tintagelcave,

The interview you have posted is exactly what I was referring to. And my question is why is only Drunvalo aware of this? What are his sources in China that speak only to him?

The abilities that those children posses would make them very hard to contain. If you can walk through walls you can be kept in one place only sedated, right? So those children should have created a massive wave in the alternative media community and yet only Drunvalo talks about them... I find this very odd.

29. Link to Post #37
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

many people talk of them...google indigo children...what Drunvalo does is SENSATIONALISE things because he is not aware of the complexity of the situations going on here...in 2000 Drunvalo claimed indigo children would be creating huge VERY public changes in society with their inherent gifts in 2001 onwards and the mainstream public would be made aware of these extraordinary DNA abilities..this clearly hasn't happened...what he failed to take in to account in his usual naive way is that we are in an inorganic hologram...it's 2010 and google ANY popular mainstream new-ager who speaks of spontaneous DNA activation and 2012 and see what they expected to happen in the last 10 years and realise that it hasn't happened...because we are not in the natural hologram they mistakenly believe we are in...yes,I know this is over a lot of people's heads...lol...

chemical dumbing down of indigo's,frequency fences,indigo abductions,targeted remote mind control of indigo's and a million other factors that results in only very few indigo's being able to activate their DNA in ways that allow huge changes to be made within themselves and therefore within society....Drunvalo thinks that what is going on is ORGANIC in terms of "natural cycles" and DNA activation,the same lie that most new-agers are unaware of...the FACT that we are in an inorganicly controlled hologram is the reason why people's DNA ids not spontaneously activating..it is only activating in significant ways for people who are AWARE of the traps in the inorganic hologram and BEING AWARE of them they can do CONCIOUS techniques to bypass them...Drunvalo is doing a great disservice to indigo's
    Last edited by shiva777; 10th December 2010 at 20:49.

30. Link to Post #38
    Ilie Pandia

Hello shiva777,

You are correct. The net is full of info about Indigo children but I got quickly lost into contradictory information and never got out. So I have put this subject aside for now. However the "Super Children of China" is a topic that only Drunvalo talks about, and nobody else (to my knowledge).

About your article: I did not read any of the Drunvalo books and even if I would read them I would not be able to get any mistakes because I know little of the Mayan culture or the calendar. But I must say that while watching his presentations on the Web he very often says things like: "this is a scientific fact", "NASA knows this", "they have seen it on the computer", "there is a study that proves this"... but not even once did he say: how come is a scientific fact, according to what paper, article, experiment, what studies, done by who, what computer model and what equipment has been used. As for NASA... I would not cite NASA as a source of "scientific facts" anymore.

I do however appreciate Drunvalo on his work related to sacred geometry, the flower of life, and the merkaba thing.

31. Link to Post #39
    Thanks

Quote Posted by shiva777 (here)
    another link on Drunvalo the NEW AGEY DECEIVER

http://www.realitysandwich.com/maya_eternal_time
    Okay, I am getting my DNA checked.
    How much do you get paid for doing this? I will pay you double.

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lisa For This Post:

Holly Lindin (12th December 2010), Nani (10th November 2011), TraineeHuman (12th November 2011)

33. Link to Post #40
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,555 times in 20,694 posts

I've always been fascinated by Drunvalo's information, but I could never get enough verification from other sources to really be convinced of all that he claims. I wish that there were more scientific verification of his assertions available to us. There have been debunkers and fans, but not much in the way of real science, and I have also noticed that whistleblowers, etc. just seem to ignore him.
    Very puzzling.

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

fifi (10th December 2010), shiva777 (11th December 2010)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 10 LastLast