+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst 1 9 10 LastLast

Thread: Drunvalo Melchizedek

1. Link to Post #161
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,349 times in 2,716 posts

Default Re: Drunvalo Melchizedek - Hour 1 - The Mayan Ouroboros July 7, 2012, Red Ice Creatio

Quote I always wonder why these videos just vanish into thin air,
    Henrik Palmgren gives the first hour of his interviews for free on his site, the second hour is for subscribers.

The site and interviews are great: www.redicecreations.com

Most of the hour 1's are out on youtube, whenever the 2nd hour is included you got to watch it quick (or report it ) as it gets taken down relatively quickly, i was surprised as I have only caught one "hour 2" (I think Tellinger, maybe) and remember it being real good (enough to subscribe if I had the loot).

I know there's many here that don't like when people charge, but I'm pretty sure it is tons of work and don't think the dude is swimming in money--I enjoy his style and he gets sick guests...peace
    Last edited by donk; 10th July 2012 at 15:15.

2. Link to Post #162
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,968 times in 7,673 posts

Default Re: Drunvalo Melchizedek - Hour 1 - The Mayan Ouroboros July 7, 2012, Red Ice Creatio

I see sympathy in his eyes. Unlike mouth, eyes never cannot lie, not to me.
    "When you've seen beyond yourself, then you may find, peace of mind is waiting there." ~ George Harrison

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

Finefeather (10th July 2012), gooty64 (13th December 2012), Mark (10th July 2012), onawah (10th July 2012)

4. Link to Post #163
    United States Avalon Member Mark's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,484 times in 2,851 posts

I've also heard a lot about Drunvalo being fake and I've seen a lot of people attempting to debunk him. IMHO, many of those people are just trying to make their reps on an established figure. A lot of it, imho, is disinformation sown by people who are paid to do so.

He's been out there for a loooong time, teaching this stuff for 30 years.

The Mayans trust him. Other indigenous folks around the world do too. That is really enuf for me.

The fact that his presentation always feels so organic and real is just icing on the cake.

5. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Mark For This Post:

Debra (10th July 2012), donk (10th July 2012), Finefeather (10th July 2012), gooty64 (23rd August 2012), Kendall (23rd August 2012), luminuma (10th September 2012), mab777 (10th July 2012), onawah (10th July 2012), Realeyes (11th July 2012), Wind (10th July 2012), Zampano (10th July 2012)

6. Link to Post #164
    Finland Avalon Member vortexpoint's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Finefeather (here)
    Hi to All
    It is not my intention to criticise anyone's beliefs but I would like to know if you have ever thought about the validity of Drunvalo's information.
    My research and the knowledge I have, regarding much of the stuff he claims and puts out there as fact, indicates that he is a major fraud!
    There are so many statements he makes that IMO are just plain and utter nonsense that it would be a major exercise to place this all down here.
    There are many 100s if not 1000s of people out there who say he is the real deal, but this is not to say he really is as many in the world have been fooled by clever manipulation of information by people with dubious motives.
    I would offer you the following links and Videos for your own research, but need to say that you should not just skim over this and you should visit all the sub links and videos to get the full impact.
    I would also like to state that it is not my intention to hurt him personally in any way, he is still after all from the One, my only intention is to get to the truth.
    My inner feeling is that this is a major attempt to sidetrack those who are new seekers or younger souls and he is doing a pretty good job at it.
    They always say follow the money and his fees are very high, just for starters, just read what White Buffalo Calf Woman has to say about him in one of the links.
    If anyone can convince me that I am wrong about this, I will be more than willing to apologise to him publicly.
    Here are just a few links I have for your consideration:
    http://www.newagefraud.org/smf/index...ic=2732.0;wap2
    http://www.disclose.tv/forum/drunval...on-t29948.html
    http://eldersmigrationvoice.blogspot...lchizedek.html
    http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=44064

https://youtube.com/watch?gl=GB&h...&v=_wVuAO06tY0

I spend a good few hours reading those links. Some of those didn't have much substance beyond personal features like pointing DM's greediness some of them had something more concreate to offer. I found the info concerning Stan Tenen plagiarization interesting. Also the disclosetv page had a link to a Geoff Stray's article about Drunvalo's video Maya of Eternal time which was eye opening. I have a lot of respect for Geoff Stray as a 2012 scholar. Drunvalo is loosing a lot of integrity in my books.
    Last edited by vortexpoint; 10th July 2012 at 16:36.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to vortexpoint For This Post:

Finefeather (10th July 2012)

8. Link to Post #165
    South Africa Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,472 times in 1,084 posts

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    From many accounts, Drunvalo actually has had meetings and done ceremony with indigenous Elders, and if he was the complete fraud that some claim he is, I doubt that the Elders would have anything to do with him.
    Can you be more specific about this statement, links would be nice.
    Thanks

9. Link to Post #166
    China Avalon Member
    Language
    Mandarin
    Thanks

@ 03:57

"but there is something else going on the world, that the indigenous people are not, they don't understand it. But the universe itself...is about to ah, all these, id, cycles are coming to an end that the Mayans are talking about. Ah, the precession of the equinox, the long count ...ah, a whole bunch of them are all hitting all at once on December 21 2012. But during that same period, or a window of time that the Mayans talk about...which is a few years on either side, ah, there is another cycle that is ending that is huge, it as big as is possible. It is the entire, it is THE BEGINNING AND END OF THIS UNIVERSE. This universe, all that we know of it. WILL NOT EXIST VERY SOON."

Last edited by yuhui; 10th July 2012 at 18:32.

10. Link to Post #167
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,543 times in 20,693 posts

OK, here are some links
    I am not a big follower of Drunvalo, so I didn't have a lot of links right at hand to share, but I did some searching and found these, which I think help to authenticate his connections with the Indigenous Elders.
    I haven't yet heard any reports about what happened at the June 2012 event, but I expect those will emerge soon.
    These first links describe what that was planned to be about:

This is a link for the event that Yellow Bird invited Drunvalo to:
    http://indigenousnativeamericans.com/
    Here is an article written by Cal Garrison, whose articles frequently appear on Drunvalos' ezine, SpiritofMaat
    http://indigenousnativeamericans.com/?page_id=386
    same article here:
    http://www.spiritofmaat.com/may12/da...gathering.html

Another event that Drunvalo participated in that featured Indigneous Elders,, along with crystal skulls
    http://www.drunvalo.net/events.php?eve=82

Another event on Easter Island and Moorea:
    http://www.pranalight.de/travel_drunvalo_polynesia.htm
    At this link, you can see the full presentation Birth of a New Humanity, where Drunvalo describes what happened on the Easter Island and Moorea pilgrimage:
    http://www.onesoulmessage.org/
    (Go to the link, then do a search on the site for Drunvalo)
    This last presentation was the most convincing of all Drunvalo's I have seen, the second half to be precise.
    Last edited by onawah; 10th July 2012 at 22:11.
    Each breath a gift...

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Debra (11th July 2012), Finefeather (11th July 2012), gooty64 (23rd August 2012), Mark (10th July 2012)

12. Link to Post #168
    United States Avalon Member Mark's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,484 times in 2,851 posts

Quote Posted by yuhui (here)
    It is the entire, it is THE BEGINNING AND END OF THIS UNIVERSE. This universe, all that we know of it. WILL NOT EXIST VERY SOON."
    He mentioned this also in the new Red Ice interview. I have no idea what he meant by it as I've never heard anyone say this before.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mark For This Post:

Debra (11th July 2012), Eram (10th July 2012), onawah (10th July 2012)

14. Link to Post #169
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,863 times in 11,839 posts

Quote Posted by Rahkyt (here)
    It is the entire, it is THE BEGINNING AND END OF THIS UNIVERSE. This universe, all that we know of it. WILL NOT EXIST VERY SOON."
    He mentioned this also in the new Red Ice interview. I have no idea what he meant by it as I've never heard anyone say this before.
    I think it is in the vedic that this is called the out breath and in breath of God.
    Not to worry the spiritual texts also say we are eternal.
    Ramana, Nasargadtta and many others have said we existed before creation and will exist after dissolution.
    Nasargadatta says "Ask where you were before birth"
    He says he is the unborn.
    We are just the in-dweller-- not the body.

There is a lot in the talk but the important thing for me is trust in God and all will be well---thats it.
    If we end up 4th dimensional beings, great.
    Im all for an adventure.

Chris
    Last edited by greybeard; 10th July 2012 at 20:58.
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

15. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Eram (10th July 2012), Mark (12th July 2012), onawah (10th July 2012), Realeyes (11th July 2012), Wind (11th July 2012)

16. Link to Post #170
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,543 times in 20,693 posts

I think it's like the prophecy that there will be a new Sun.
    It will be the transformed Sun, as it will be a transformed Universe.
    He and the Elders have said many times that the Shift is not the end of life, but the beginning of a new cycle of life

Quote Posted by Rahkyt (here)
    Each breath a gift...

17. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Eram (10th July 2012), Finefeather (11th July 2012), gooty64 (4th September 2012), Mark (12th July 2012), noxon medem (23rd July 2012), Wind (11th July 2012)

18. Link to Post #171
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,639 times in 496 posts

Quote Posted by nearing (here)
    I have only listened to the first part and found one glaring error on his part (well, glaring to me, anyway): we are NOT entering another Yuga cycle on December 21, 2012. We are 200 years into the Dwapara Yuga and won't go into the Treta another 1500 yrs or so. Also, we aren't slated to go into the Aquarian Age for a few hundred more years or so as well.

I am intrigued by his Maya knowledge though.
    - Knowledge !?!

WTF is " Knowledge" ?

And, Intrigued , what the f...
    Dont you know

how

- Or, Maybe ..
    Do You , now ...
    ( know )

-

( Thank you for the
    inspiration, though :- )
    Last edited by noxon medem; 23rd July 2012 at 20:05.

19. Link to Post #172
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,209 times in 1,064 posts

Quote Posted by noxon medem (here)
    Quote Posted by nearing (here)
    I have only listened to the first part and found one glaring error on his part (well, glaring to me, anyway): we are NOT entering another Yuga cycle on December 21, 2012. We are 200 years into the Dwapara Yuga and won't go into the Treta another 1500 yrs or so. Also, we aren't slated to go into the Aquarian Age for a few hundred more years or so as well.

I am intrigued by his Maya knowledge though.
    - Knowledge !?!

WTF is " Knowledge" ?

And, Intrigued , what the f...
    Dont you know

how

- Or, Maybe ..
    Do You , now ...
    ( know )

-

( Thank you for the
    inspiration, though :- )
    I like psychedelic medicinals too!
    "In science, I discovered, you cannot find the Truth."
    --Marcel Messing (during an interview with Bill Ryan)

We demand Tesla technology

20. The Following User Says Thank You to nearing For This Post:

Rantaak (23rd August 2012)

21. Link to Post #173
    Israel Avalon Member PathWalker's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,056 times in 1,088 posts

Here is a collection of the last 5 Q&A episodes with Drunvalo. I posted on this thread: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...-with-Drunvalo

To MHO the most informative about the Merkaba is Episode 4.
    And most important teaching is about the tiny sacred space in the heart.
    The teaching about the sacred space in the heart is considered ultra secret by indigenous and mystic teachings all over the world.

The human power is in creation from the heart space. The most locked secret all over the world for ages is the human power and potential to create.

If you refuse it you will not get it. As simple as that.

And here is the important audio where he explains ascension, resurrection and dieing.
    We are playing a virtual reality game, of duality. In the game of choices, align your choices with your ideals. Everything is whole, complete and perfect. Even yourself. Love is the power to change/create.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PathWalker For This Post:

Eram (24th July 2012), gooty64 (13th December 2012), Marin (15th October 2012)

23. Link to Post #174
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,587 times in 5,273 posts

I'll plead the 5th...

I'm too to see what would happen if I did give my POV on Mr. Drunvalo Melchizedek ...

https://youtube.com/watch?v=118AqVJxNqU
    Last edited by jackovesk; 24th July 2012 at 09:01.

24. Link to Post #175
    United States Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,049 times in 934 posts

Would have posted info on topic here but, thread was crapped on by Jack. Why bother posting next to wolf attack video?

25. The Following User Says Thank You to gooty64 For This Post:

modwiz (23rd August 2012)

26. Link to Post #176
    Germany Avalon Member christian's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,191 times in 2,965 posts

Quote Posted by gooty64 (here)
    Would have posted info on topic here but, thread was crapped on by Jack. Why bother posting next to wolf attack video?
    "Would have done something constructive, but this world has been crapped on by a bunch of psychopaths. Why bother doing something in a world full of atrocities?"

Quote Posted by jackovesk (here)
    I'll plead the 5th...

I'm too to see what would happen if I did give my POV on Mr. Drunvalo Melchizedek ...
    Don't be scared
    Last edited by christian; 23rd August 2012 at 11:50.

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to christian For This Post:

Chester (26th August 2012), Finefeather (23rd August 2012)

28. Link to Post #177
    South Africa Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,472 times in 1,084 posts

I'll plead the 5th...

Still waiting ! and right by your side

29. The Following User Says Thank You to Finefeather For This Post:

Chester (26th August 2012)

30. Link to Post #178
    Thanks

Not scared Christian. But it is ****ing annoying!

Quote Posted by christian (here)
    Quote Posted by gooty64 (here)
    "Would have done something constructive, but this world has been crapped on by a bunch of psychopaths. Why bother doing something in a world full of atrocities?"

I'll plead the 5th...

Don't be scared
    Last edited by gooty64; 24th August 2012 at 11:11.

31. Link to Post #179
    Thanks

Finefeather, what are you waiting for?
    Proof of Drunvalo in ceremonies with native Americans where they don't allow cameras in?
    Or are you waiting for the rest of Jack's reply
    Quote I'll plead the 5th...
    reply to go along with his lovely video?

Regardless, I would be willing to share my experience at the 4-day Awakening the Illuminated Heart workshop created by Drunvalo Melchizedek that I am attending this weekend when I get home. And if it turns out the message is evil and Drunvalo is a shapeshifting reptilian, a saint, or somewhere in between I will be willing to share it all- one way or the 'nother.

Quote Posted by Finefeather (here)
    I'll plead the 5th...

Still waiting ! and right by your side
    Last edited by gooty64; 4th September 2012 at 19:54.

32. Link to Post #180
    Israel Avalon Member PathWalker's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,056 times in 1,088 posts

Here is the Episode 6, with remarkable new information.
    We are playing a virtual reality game, of duality. In the game of choices, align your choices with your ideals. Everything is whole, complete and perfect. Even yourself. Love is the power to change/create.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst 1 9 10 LastLast