A number of scenarios have come up the last few years, which i would like to look at and if possible evaluate for probability and impact.
1) The "dark star" - thats the Deagle thing, you can read about it in Bill Ryans thread.
2) The galactic superwave
3) The next Iceage
4) Total financial collaps - superinflation on a global scale
5) The "local" dust cloud (local to the solar system)
6) Global warming as explained by Wilcock (not by Al Gore)
7) The PTB chipping/fascist global state
8) Nuclear war (The Iran/China/USA/Russia scenario aka Anglo-saxon-mission)
9) Release of chemical/biological agents (by chemtrails or vaccination)
10) Artificial intelligence takes over (Terminator scenario)
11) STS Aliens take over
12) Runaway nanotech turn us into grey goo
13) The sun gets spiked by an electric-universe-type discharge and fries earth
14) Global warming releases the oceanic methan reservoires which leads to runaway greehouse resulting in a venus like scenario
15) some asteroid we overlooked sends us the way of the dinos (did you know the size of los angeles is enough to wipe all life off the earth?)
16) A CME fries the comm pathways (and electric landlines) - no food or water
17) A local star turns Nova ( +200 ly radius) - and fries us
18) A hyperdimensional gateway opens permanently and lets all kinds of nasty creatures thru
(like in Reign of Fire)
19) I get enlightened and become ZEN master of the universe with the biggest stick - and you'll all live to regret it!
20) Supervolcanos blowing up (Yellowstone Caldera)
Does moving to Spain help? (not with 19 obviously)