+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Are the Anunnaki Reptilians?

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member l3ol3o's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Are the Anunnaki Reptilians?

Forgive me if this has been asked and answered before but I am new here an confused about about a few things. I am curious as to where people get the Annunaki-Reptilian connection.

According to Sitchin, Human's were created by mixing Annunaki and Homo Erectus genes and we were created in their image. The Sumerians seem to depict the Annunaki as large bearded humans, not as reptilians.

Sometimes the Annunaki appear to be depicted with Eagle Helmet on. According to Sitchin, these seem to be the "space helmets" for the Annunaki.

To quote the Lost Book of Enki:

"His Chariot on dry land descended, at the edge of extended marshes it landed.

He put on an Eagle's Helmet, he put on a Fish's suit.

The Chariot's hatch he opened; at the open hatch he stopped to wonder"

This is describing when Alalu first landed on Earth.

Am I missing something that described the Annunaki as Reptilians?

Many people seem to think that Reptilians are higher dimensional beings. The Annunaki in Sitchin's work don't seem to describe beings from a higher dimension.

Where is the Reptilian/Annunaki connection coming from?

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to l3ol3o For This Post:

betoobig (21st June 2015), Camilo (22nd June 2015), DeDukshyn (25th June 2015), DNA (23rd June 2015), Star Tsar (21st June 2015)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member johnf's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,291 times in 1,107 posts

Default Re: Are the Anunnaki Reptilians?

L30L30,
    Sitchin was most probably a plant by secret society elements, whose mission was too introduce extra fear into the population in order to make it more easy to control.
    I do not think anyone has any serious proof about the whether the annunaki were all reptilians etc. There were giants here. that seems to be repeated by many texts from different civilizations.
    Our bodies have what is basically a reptilian nervous system that has added layers that give us a lot of things that other creatures do not have. It helps keep us alive it gives us very strong base intsincts. When we get stuck in that, that is a problem and we kill each other over mates materials goods and POWER!!!!!! This is what people call the shadow, and it is the basic enemy.
    It can be healed! The mythologies on this planet greatly exagerate the power of the devil, of negative ET's and of the secret societies. this is deliberate, and allows power games to dominate human life. I came to this somewhat soapboxy position after following this thread:
    http://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...-US-Exhibition
    It covers basically the race that might have jump started a number of other civilizations. And along the way you will get mentions of other writers that give a less puffed up view of our origins.
    Loyd Pye, Micheal Heiser, have some excellent videos on you tube that really opened my eyes on this one. And Slvrfx points me to Laurence Gardner as another source.
    Getting the most accurate picture of the origins of man story is a rough one, and takes some patience, I wish you well my friend and may you learn things about who you are in the process.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to johnf For This Post:

betoobig (21st June 2015), Camilo (22nd June 2015), DeDukshyn (25th June 2015), idiit (21st June 2015)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,207 times in 322 posts

l3ol3o, There was a treaty formed between the two races prior to the re-creation of this new being (us) which included Reptilian DNA since this planet was highly suitible for Reptilian type beings. The Annunaqi/ Annunaki are the missing link.
    "AMOR", Familia! :grouphug:

Seek "KNOWLEDGE" from Cradle to the Grave!!! quote, Dr. Malachi Z. York :wizard:

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to PHARAOH For This Post:

betoobig (21st June 2015), Camilo (22nd June 2015), DeDukshyn (25th June 2015), onawah (21st June 2015), Star Tsar (22nd June 2015)

7. Link to Post #4
    Australia Avalon Member str8thinker's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,414 times in 524 posts

l3ol3o, my two cents on this is that there are at least two, possibly three possibilities, and I think it is important to be objective enough to view them all at arm's length until there is enough evidence for one to win out.

First of all, we have Zecharia Sitchin, a self-taught Sumerian scholar who wrote a number of books which gripped popular imagination until his scholarship was investigated more closely. Many truthseekers swallow his theory wholesale because it all seems to hang together and fit in with other hypotheses. In fact, many so-called experts require Sitchin's hypotheses to be true if their own theories are to hold water.

On the other hand, we have professional scholars such as Michael Heiser who demonstrates, quite plausibly IMO, that Sitchin's interpretation of the same ancient Sumerian texts is completely without foundation, even to the extent of "giants". Annunaki are not aliens but descendants of the original kings. There is no evidence of reptilian inheritance either. Some Sumerian tablets contain dictionaries which make translation easier.

Third, those of us who wish there was some basis for alien or reptilian inheritance in Sitchin's work might ask, is there an element of truth in what Sitchin claims, i.e., was he fundamentally correct in his assertions, but for the wrong reasons? I.e., are his translations faulty but his ideas correct, for some other reason? You be the judge.
    Beware the bearers of FALSE gifts & their BROKEN PROMISES. Much PAIN but still time. BELIEVE. There is GOOD out there. We OPpose DECEPTION. COnduit CLOSING.
    - Crabwood crop circle, 2002.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to str8thinker For This Post:

Camilo (22nd June 2015)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,062 times in 518 posts

In this moment I don't see the possibility to see a big picture. We are dealing here with fragments of information recompilation from different eras different authors and I see it like big Rosetta Stone with a 90% of stone missing. There is just a glimpse of what really happens there, we do not have the tools to see the timeline, so a lot of it is just a guess. We can develop a bunch of theories and none of them is closer to what actually occurred then the other.
    I strongly feel that in a near future there will be a new knowledge revealed which will clear out a lot of what we just don't know. I admire all the investigators and I believe that every one of them revealed a piece of truth, but for now all this pieces are so far away one from another that the real picture of the puzzle is still hidden.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to vibrations For This Post:

Camilo (22nd June 2015), str8thinker (24th February 2011)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

It seems to me that both the Draconis Reptilians and the Annunaki want to have us (Earth humans) believe that THEY "created" human beings and set themselves up as our rulers or our Gods. They have planted false information and stories into our history, including the creation of all of the religions. Religions are only instruments of control anyway. These entities are ego driven and love to rule and to be worshiped. I am thinking that the Annunaki are the elongated skulled "con-heads" or what have been named Homo Capensis and that they look more human than the Draconis Reptilians. You have to realize that these entities probably possess advanced spacetime instruments and ships and can travel into the past to infiltrate and inject their influence on humanity. Both the Draconis Reptilians and the Velon Annunaki have tinkered with the original earth humans, starting with the primitive humans who were created by the earth spirit. The thing about humans that these entities fear is that human beings evolve at a very fast rate and they can't understand why. The suspect it has something to do with emotions or love and compassion, but that is something they don't understand at all. I believe that the secret is in the soul and the specific simultaneous incarnation path of one group vs the sequential incarnation path of the other group. That is the one thing that makes sense to me. It takes a lot of time and a lot of lives to learn compassion and love. These beings don't want to do the work, they are trying to take a short cut and they think that hybridization will do the trick. But it is not about the body. It is about the soul.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ruby For This Post:

betoobig (21st June 2015), Camilo (22nd June 2015), Limor Wolf (21st June 2015)

13. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 47,549 times in 9,680 posts

According to Simon Parkes, the Annunaki are half humanoid, half Reptilian, and they look more human, whereas he's depicted the Dracos like this:

The Annunaki have similar goals to the Dracos as far as Earth is concerned, so presumably there is some kind of agreement between them.
    (That would be a good question for Simon.)
    Chris Thomas, who says he reads the Akashic Records, claims that the Annunaki traveled back in time and planted information to make it look like they are our creators so we would accept them as our gods, but some of them remained in the past here and actually did do some of the things that the records they planted relate.
    (Though of course, they didn't create, but only tampered with earth human DNA).
    Simon agreed with that, though he didn't elaborate.
    Whether they think those Annunaki lived here for all that time in the same bodies, I'm not sure, though I think some whistleblowers do.
    But I think it was Simon who said recently that apparently some Annunaki have found a way to incarnate into human bodies recently, so perhaps they have been creating hybrid bodies that their souls can inhabit, at least for now... hopefully, they won't be able to remain!
    Last edited by onawah; 21st June 2015 at 06:46.
    Each breath a gift...

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

betoobig (21st June 2015), Camilo (22nd June 2015), Ruby (21st June 2015)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Thanks a lot for this, as I have been grappling about what the Annunaki are and look like. I think I did read where the ones that went back in time hid away from humans until they could look more human, so they were probably creating bodies to inhabit. I understand that they have the technology to place a soul in a body. I am assuming it has to be a body that has enough harmony with their own soul. So they could have cloned bodies until they created more human looking ones to inhabit.
    Last edited by Ruby; 21st June 2015 at 06:59. Reason: typo

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ruby For This Post:

betoobig (21st June 2015), Camilo (22nd June 2015)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Maybe these Annunaki are the "gods" who took a liking to human women and produced offspring and perhaps the giants, which skeletal remains are now being covered up. But I am confused about the shape-shifting human/reptilians living on the earth today (the illumanati) Are these Annunaki or Draconis descendants? I did find a very interesting website though. http://thegreaterpicture.com/

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ruby For This Post:

betoobig (21st June 2015), Camilo (22nd June 2015)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,766 times in 1,653 posts

One questions is around my head: If Anunaki created us... who is describing their very first landing????
    I believe that proves we where here allready. Any thoughts about this. Thanks
    LOVE
    Juan

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to betoobig For This Post:

Camilo (22nd June 2015), greybeard (21st June 2015), Star Tsar (22nd June 2015)

21. Link to Post #11
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,783 times in 8,585 posts

The body, DNA etc may have been modified--however Ford made cars which they upgraded.
    The body is just our vehicle for a life time here.
    The Soul can not be modified --it was not created--it always was/is.

Chris
    A charity to help African Children become self sufficient. :attention:

http://www.learningtoolsforselfdevelopment.co.uk/

Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

betoobig (21st June 2015), Camilo (22nd June 2015), DeDukshyn (25th June 2015), gripreaper (22nd June 2015), Ruby (21st June 2015)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,766 times in 1,653 posts

So they disconected us. Marielalero said they left only 2% of our luminic genes, enhough for body functioning. We use to have 12 strands in our DNA and they disconected 10 out. As castaneda said they put our enemy inside... thatīs why meditation works, becouse we put in silence our enemy.
    But so far the question havenīt been answer... where the Annunaki Reptilians. I guess they where not but they worked toghether IMO.
    LOVE
    Juan

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to betoobig For This Post:

Camilo (22nd June 2015), onawah (22nd June 2015)

25. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

Quote Posted by betoobig (here)
    One questions is around my head: If Anunaki created us... who is describing their very first landing????
    I believe that proves we where here allready. Any thoughts about this. Thanks
    LOVE
    Juan
    They did not create us. They are liars. Even IF they think they created us because they manipulated our DNA, that does not make them "our creators" or our rulers, or our Gods. This is a FREE WILL UNIVERSE regardless how we got here.
    Last edited by Ruby; 21st June 2015 at 18:55. Reason: space

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ruby For This Post:

betoobig (22nd June 2015), Camilo (22nd June 2015)

27. Link to Post #14
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,362 times in 296 posts

All the info you need to know is probably on this page:
    http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/pl...es_message.htm

The question becomes quite quickly - how did any entities get into such a dimensional mess that they need to use a lower dimensional entity in this way. How can we all get unstuck, because it is jamming up the dimensional ascension process. It's like saying "if we can't ascend then neither can they".

But things aren't so straightforward. This is creating an anomaly and so now information is coming backwards in the form of the frequencies mentioned on the page, to counterbalance this situation.

We can use this in several ways, but I think the best way might be the path of greatest peace that does not mean total submission.

Tampering does not constitute creation. The biggest issue in our reality is the imposition of dualist understanding. You see this immediately once you do sufficient research, even the bible has "bi" directly inserted into the name. This has created nearly 2000 years of black and white thinking.

We are far, far off trajectory compared to a permitted evolution without interference. Tesla was provided information to never need to burn fossil fuels beyond that which got things started, and would have had little to no effect on the sustainability of the planet. His translation of the information he received to invention was completely reappropriated, only those parts that would mesh well with the plan for calculated gradual destruction of this planet were allowed forward.

Now we are teetering on the brink. More sources of information are and will continue to come forward, knowing better this time. Many will have dead man switches in place as the stakes are so high. We cannot allow ourselves to have further efforts to restore some of the original trajectory to be sabotaged once again.

The world wars were by design, again, to ensure famine and misery continue to old sway on this planet that sings mi fa mi as it swirls around the sun.

Subtle engineering is very hard to detect, but for those who can see the future, it is perfectly reasonable to engineer butterfly effects in such a way that traces of such manipulations go largely undetected in history.

Humans have been fooled, to the point they might no longer be considered human, to sacrificing their own peoples, to gain strategic locations on earth, perhaps if only to prevent their being used for ascension.

The years ahead will not be easy but a new kind of development is occurring. This is an unusual development as it seeks to undo this mess for all involved, it makes no attempt to benefit one group at the expense of another's survival.

It cares not how this came to be, only to move from the brink back to the realm of sanity, both at lower frequency logical levels and higher frequency emotional-logical levels.

An extremely well developed understanding of emotional intelligence leads one to realize that emotions are simply a higher frequency form of traditional logic, they are meant to work as a unified logical system but humanity has been kept away from mastering the higher frequency bands of emotional reasoning in order to limit any hope of ascension.

By combining this limitation with the sense that there is no such limitation, the intention was to develop feelings of frustration and lack of faith in those waiting decade after decade of said ascension to occur - as the gurus say it will.

This is the perfect recipe for further emotional turmoil. But at some point this all needs to stop.

It should stop beginning this year, and to have a real kind of independent momentum developing from this year forward that can no longer fall victim to such psychological manipulations.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to triquetra For This Post:

29. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

Code:
    The question becomes quite quickly - how did any entities get into such a dimensional mess that they need to use a lower dimensional entity in this way. How can we all get unstuck, because it is jamming up the dimensional ascension process. It's like saying "if we can't ascend then neither can they".
    Why do you assume that the human soul is a lower dimensional entity? Perhaps a higher dimensional entity has incarnated into the human condition, and the frequency of that body and the earth has just not been able to accommodate the whole soul, hence the rest of the human soul resides outside of physical reality as what some call "the higher self."

Some of these reptilian and darker entities are telling us they are our "future selves" and I just don't buy into that at all. Neither are they our Gods. The non-compassionate logical thinking ego driven Draconis believe that the path of love is the weak path. Interestingly, psychopaths think the same way.

Humans normally evolve very quickly. The lie I believe we are being told is that the earth, or physical reality, holographic or not, is a prison or trap and that it should be our desire to escape it to live in some higher dimension where we no longer need our physical bodies. How wonderful it would be, they tell us, to have no pleasure or pain.... Really? No sex? No physical senses? I think this reality is a magnificent creation, and it appears that the Velon Annunaki seem to want to have it for themselves to rule over us, but they can't afford to let us to evolve and wake up and realize who we are and take back claim on the world that we create through our holographic human minds. They do need us, and they want to rule over us and pretend to be our Gods.
    Last edited by Ruby; 22nd June 2015 at 06:18.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ruby For This Post:

Camilo (22nd June 2015), Gardener (22nd June 2015), onawah (22nd June 2015)

31. Link to Post #16
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,362 times in 296 posts

Yes Ruby, you are right about that first point. Please be sure to remember triquetra as one that makes no assumptions. I will speak words that have honesty in them but these words themselves cannot be used in a way that can sufficiently express what someone thinks in a post-verbal mind.

(I do not mean to sound the way the above must sound, so keep in mind here we've reached a catch 22 - I cannot find the words that will generate the particular vibration I hope to emanate to deliver the real communication - these words are just carriers, they are not the actual communication - so I hope what I truly wish to communicate will be successfully communicated despite this limitation)

This in turn illustrates the point you and I are making together (through a more limited form of temporary collective consciousness): even if a soul has access to higher dimensions, when it operates at a certain dimensional level, it is bound to the limitations of that dimension.

This will turn out to be a very good thing in certain senses, because if a 4th dimensional being chooses to operate in the 3rd dimension, they take on all the weaknesses that come with abandoning their 4th dimension.

Anyway, you are so very right and many don't know that we may simply be seeking the means to return home. For all anyone knows, humans could just at easily be higher dimensional beings that were trapped in a lower dimension for some reason.

Maybe it doesn't matter exactly - I see the point you are trying to make in the final paragraph - no one should "ascend" on anyone else's terms, but if you feel like you are not home and want to go home... well.. does that mean ascension necessarily? It is simply going home.

I used to feel that I did not belong here exactly. Now I know so. Was brought for a reason.

So it was inappropriate to make light of the situation of any particular entity wrapped up in the current situation. The situation is complex but motives are understandable. The amount of excess is the most questionable aspect of it all. But clearly there was no way out of the mess without some kind of information coming in from outside of the whole thing.

They need us but not in the way that you think they do. As mentioned in some thread I had started awhile ago (and certainly plan to continue once the writing for them is done), there is a kind of elastic band effect taking place right now. It's important to try and understand the situation in terms of consonant and dissonant energies. The buildup of dissonant energies at different times in different ways is done to generate a reactionary effect. Now we are witnessing the beginning of a considerable reactionary effect to all the artificial tension and dissonance created - especially concerning the impending doom of the planet, in terms of loss of biodiversity and global warming, etc.

When you are lured and tricked into destroying your own planet, it creates the most anomalous conditions possible. Civilization models strongly indicate that only tampering leads to this effect - a civilization in control of itself will choose sustainability over progress and greed will not supersede over reason.

No, our history is very different. So there would be a reaction to it, and the reaction would be the means for something to occur in our relatively near future.

But with the back-propagating information, there is not going to be the same degree of cluelessness that would lead to certain conditions.

We will be in control of the energies involved in our reaction against the realization of what has been happening all along, all these thousands of years and especially last few hundred (in relation to our current situation, anyways).

We will shape our reaction in a way that keeps us in full control of the situation, and we will design the course of action that redeems the path of humans while doing as much as possible for other entities in the meanwhile.

It is important that there has been a bottom line of survival amongst all entities at all times, except that the stakes for survival for certain entities are rather different from our own.

We have been brought into a stalemate between what to us seem to be (in some ways) more evolved beings, and what you could perhaps call *much* more evolved beings (the designers of this dimensional reality). No entities deserve to be stuck indefinitely, especially if other entities all evolved beyond them, leaving them effectively in permanent dimensional solitary confinement.

But that seems to be the standing threat from where this information is coming from, and is not so much a "threat" as it is an inevitable consequence of total unwillingness to stand down from this extreme point things have gotten to and give humanity the space it needs to construct what it needs to facilitate its own evolution once and for all.

The others who have come in to help with this process will ensure that it also includes the benefit of those other entities which have had their hands forced and are now (in some cases unwillingly) caught up in these unusual state of affairs.

I'm sorry to sound so impartial about everything but this is not really my fight, but it is unusual to be placed here and given what is proportionally seemingly a very large quantity of information that has seemingly been disallowed to proliferate in this reality, and then basically be told to share it and have it take effect.

It will certainly have the "ring of truth" to it as discussed by individuals like Parkes, it will probably connect a lot of the dots that these forums study after all.

We are going to get through this mess, but unless we can severely divert the path of the probable future there is still a lot of convincing to do, and until that convincing happens it is hard to say what show the puppet masters will put on next. It is not easy to get everyone to set aside their differences and focus on a goal that will benefit all - most will say that such a thing is totally impossible.

It will be interesting to show what can be built with the information and the unique effects such things have on a planet located where earth is located. I would one day like to find out if this has all been done on earth (or some planet in a similar relative position within its own universe) before - it's just a lot of math and music principles in conjunction with physics from the quantum all the way up and out to the astrophysical dimensions.

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to triquetra For This Post:

33. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

Code:
    This in turn illustrates the point you and I are making together (through a more limited form of temporary collective consciousness): even if a soul has access to higher dimensions, when it operates at a certain dimensional level, it is bound to the limitations of that dimension.
    What a wonderful and thoughtful reply. You struck a cord when you said "I used to feel that I did not belong here exactly. Now I know so. Was brought for a reason." because I feel somewhat the same way, although this being a "free will" universe, I suppose I volunteered to be here.

I do understand reality's construction has its laws of psychics of course, and I realize that (normally) a soul is bound to the limitations of the dimension they are in but I'm not sure if all that is written in stone. I have heard of miracles or what one might call miracles or "paranormal" stuff happening (like bi-location, telepathy, etc.) being accomplished by certain humans.

I have looked up at the stars and at a time when I would never have even entertained the absurd idea of aliens or life in the cosmos, and was overcome with the feeling that I was looking at my home. Of course my logical mind thought that was ridiculous, but I could not ignore the feeling of being home sick for weeks afterwards.

Still, as far as virtual holographic dream realities go, being an artist, this physical reality is an amazing playground.

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ruby For This Post:

35. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

Code:
    We are going to get through this mess, but unless we can severely divert the path of the probable future there is still a lot of convincing to do, and until that convincing happens it is hard to say what show the puppet masters will put on next. It is not easy to get everyone to set aside their differences and focus on a goal that will benefit all - most will say that such a thing is totally impossible.
    I agree there is going to be a lot of convincing to do, and I remember the saying, "A man convinced against his will is of the same opinion still." This is what I am envisioning on how this could happen.

1. A revolution of truth. As George Orwell said, "During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." (I noticed he said UNIVERSAL deceit. He was one of the elite, and probably had knowledge beyond the average Joe.)

2. A change of heart. People on the side of destruction (who not are total psychopaths,) switch teams and do the right thing.

3. Consciousness engineers natural awakenings.

4. Public Disclosure goes from hinting around, to obvious truths being told. (happening already.)

5. More advanced technology is gradually assimilated into civilization.

6. More and more whistle blowers speaking out.

7. Gigantic ships show themselves.

8. Talk of Love, forgiveness, compassion become so common place that angry war mongering sticks out like a sore thumb.

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ruby For This Post:

37. Link to Post #19
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 47,549 times in 9,680 posts

Somewhere, though I can't remember where now, I read that the giant skeletons are remains of Annunaki who stayed too long on this planet; the explanation being that their bodies would continue to grow in response to this ecosystem, which to them is unnatural.
    So they had to leave the planet periodically to prevent that from happening.
    The explanation as to why some of them stayed and became giants, if there is one, I don't recall, but possibly some of them could not get off-planet for some reason.
    The ultimate consequence was that the gigantism eventually led to death.
    So it may also have been that certain Annunaki were considered dispensable or fell out of favor with those higher up in the hierarchy, so they were abandoned here and left to die when the others left, or perhaps they sacrificed themselves to some racial goal.

Quote Posted by Ruby (here)
    Maybe these Annunaki are the "gods" who took a liking to human women and produced offspring and perhaps the giants, which skeletal remains are now being covered up. But I am confused about the shape-shifting human/reptilians living on the earth today (the illumanati) Are these Annunaki or Draconis descendants? I did find a very interesting website though. http://thegreaterpicture.com/
    Each breath a gift...

38. The Following User Says Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Camilo (22nd June 2015)

39. Link to Post #20
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,801 times in 3,643 posts

I would check out the Lacerta interview if I were you.
    I find the information incredibly compelling. If the interview is fiction the author is a bloody genius.
    The interview answers your question.

40. The Following User Says Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Ruby (24th June 2015)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast