+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Are the Anunnaki Reptilians?

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Are the Anunnaki Reptilians?

Code:
    Somewhere, though I can't remember where now, I read that the giant skeletons are remains of Annunaki who stayed too long on this planet; the explanation being that their bodies would continue to grow in response to this ecosystem, which to them is unnatural. 
    So they had to leave the planet periodically to prevent that from happening.
    The explanation as to why some of them stayed and became giants, if there is one, I don't recall, but possibly some of them could not get off-planet for some reason. 
    The ultimate consequence was that the gigantism eventually led to death. 
    So it may also have been that certain Annunaki were considered dispensable or fell out of favor with those higher up in the hierarchy, so they were abandoned here and left to die when the others left, or perhaps they sacrificed themselves to some racial goal.
    That's interesting, because the tall whites (ET's) also grew very tall as they aged, and they lived for hundreds of years, but I think this was normal for them. The Annunaki that traveled back in time to fiddle around with human DNA and make it look like they created humans - probably could not return to their original timeline and had to stay and perhaps the climate caused them to grow into giants. I understand that there were a lot of giant animals and insects in earth's past because of climate conditions being warmer and warm seasons lasted longer. The Annunaki were good with genetic modification and were and still are working to create a "master race" that they (their souls) can inhabit and incarnate into.

2. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,634 times in 335 posts

that's right Ruby, we volunteered. looks like i volunteered to be a peace broker, to bring information from whichever source it comes from (seems to be from a place fairly far away, as i don't have any specific affiliation of allegiance to known entities that i know of), and to put it to use to facilitate an end to the stalemate.

there is an eddy in time here, a whirlpool causing time to repeat itself over various long and short cycles. they are regular enough you could build a calendar for them (the mayans did just that).

there is a kind of meta-technology that facilitates the end to this but it requires a considerable amount of cooperation.

at this point i begin to wonder what kind of proof is necessary to whomever it must be proven to.

at any rate, the signs will present themselves, the communications from different parties involved will reach their intended destinations, progress will be made. no one wants this stalemate to continue.

everyone wants to survive and to evolve.

the earth is at a strategic location to facilitate this brokerage. it is seemingly a place where a harmonic lattice can be built which when activated achieves the greatest bandwidth along the fractal vector of reality.

there is a fair amount of complexity involved in building such a thing correctly, but the early stages are not particularly difficult in comparison. in fact similar things have been done on this planet on numerous occasions (and much evidence of these early attempts and successes remain with us to this day).

the proof may lay symbolically in the ouroboros, caduceus and how the fractal vector itself cannot extend infinitely (in a sense). it wraps back upon itself, as with frequencies, i.e. the relationship between extremely fast and slow brainwaves: http://www.infiniteminds.info/Learni...ies-Table.html

so we have an emerging picture - it cannot be done elsewhere, for some reason earth is important.
    it cannot be done by any entity - it needs the involvement of humans (the eq or emotional quotient factor - high frequency emotional intelligence)
    it cannot be done at any moment in time - it requires equal parts technology and remembering
    it requires maximal alignment across numerous aspects - quantum entanglement states, biologies, planetary interactions
    it requires the assembly of a "master piece" - the organization of wave energies across a wide range of levels of phenomena

I apologize for my tangent but somehow I was led to reorganizing my thoughts towards a new approach to continuing with the only two threads i ever intend to start here (the triquetra and Avalon threads)

we may be exiting from the years of contemplation of so many things, of the study of disclosures and hidden information, and entering a period of intent - of taking action to set things right at every level, from our backyard, to our planet, and beyond

3. The Following User Says Thank You to triquetra For This Post:

onawah (25th June 2015)

4. Link to Post #23
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Code:
    at any rate, the signs will present themselves, the communications from different parties involved will reach their intended destinations, progress will be made. no one wants this stalemate to continue.
    I have been saying for a long time that people need to "wake up" and like a fool I realize I am barely awake myself. I feel like I have been in school for a long time and not really doing my homework, just barely skirting by in this earth life. There is so much data to process, so much information to get through and try to assimilate. Sometimes I am overwhelmed and sometimes I wonder if any of this is real or imagined. Then I remember certain odd things that happened to me that I can't really explain, and I remind myself that there is more to all of this than I have been told.

I've asked for signs that will prove to me I'm not as "crazy" or "imaginative" as people view me or describe me as they roll their eyes when I speak of ET's, aliens or conspiracies.

And that rooster from next door has come over and stood under my window crowing at me. I joked at how he was telling me it was morning and I should wake up. After about the third time he did this I realized that he was telling me TO WAKE UP. I have been telling others to "wake up" for years. I get the message from a rooster.

I need to wake up. I don't know why I am here or what my purpose is except to observe and to find the truth. Perhaps that's all it is. The last too nights my dreams returned. For a while I have not had any dreams that I could remember. Last night a woman in my dream told me something like "I'm glad to see your'e growing up." I said, "Well I don't know about that..."

I don't feel it is my mission or project to "spread the word" because I don't know anything, and I don't want to fall into another trap where I am spreading propaganda, thinking I am spreading truth. I'm just trying to figure it out from an unbiased point of view. I hear things, I read things and try to keep an open mind without believing any particular theory or view. Each point of view is unique and every volume of information and story is a piece of the puzzle. I am trying to put that puzzle together and I am finding the puzzle is multidimensional.
    Last edited by Ruby; 25th June 2015 at 05:42.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ruby For This Post:

Gardener (25th June 2015), triquetra (25th June 2015)

6. Link to Post #24
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,634 times in 335 posts

Indeed it is. Multidimensional limbo where 4th dimensional problems have been made our problem whether we like it or not.

We can work this out. I did not know why I was here for quite some time until things progressed to the point where the pieces clicked and I realized I am here not to witness but to act.

The act is a 4th way act which is not party to the dualistic, polarized diatribe ongoing around us. Nor does it represent a means of tuning out or finding balance (collectively this is the "3rd way").

The 4th way charts a new course borrowing the best elements of the ordinary three ways and facilitates evolution. And yet, it maintains awareness of the pitfalls of falling into the 4th dimensional trap even Simon Parkes seems not to understand (we do not want to wind up in the same boat as the ones who have created the conditions we now collectively face).

If he was to understand, to truly understand the implications of the Fibonacci series and how it *skips over the 4th number quite deliberately* he would understand there is nothing to explore in that 4th dimension besides how to enter a similar trap and to also need to harvest energy from the 3rd dimension ourselves in order to survive.

There is no meaning in that, it is persisting the cycles of history and getting nowhere, to explore this eddy of time that has already been fully explored and be at the mercy once again of 3rd dimensional entities to help us as well to escape 4th dimensional limbo and progress onwards together.

No, the stepping stone of the 4th dimension is ours to take at this point, to progress directly to the 5th where uncharted horizons exist which represent our real destiny.

So too such action will ripple outwards and afford other entities the similar opportunity of making this progression so that once and for all we become unstuck.

We cannot do this without cooperation, however, so it becomes a matter of pooling collective energy towards cooperative escape, to reduce conflict in this reality to a bare minimum while maintaining the kind of momentum that "having a problem in need of solving" facilitates.

If there were no problems, we would not generate this kind of momentum, and you can see from this how such a need for "a problem" would create the conditions of our apparent reality.

So let us solve the problem once and for all, clear the way for this progression of intellectually and emotiono-intellectually induced progress to chart our path forward out of this mess and be done with it.

The theory has been laid out before us for anyone ready to go within and to see how the wave physics link all these aspects of our apparent reality together, let us convert theory to implementation and generate the positive energy cascades that shall ripple outwards and have a restorative effect that extends well beyond our planet, to other planets which have charted our history in a similar way before us:

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/pl...es_message.htm

Earth is assisting in its own way the evolution of the universe. It is where the plan begins to blossom and what happens on earth is going to effect many,

We will assist to the maximum capacity and ensure we escape this eddy and so too all those who choose to make this transition together with us.

But they MUST stop worsening the conditions here on this planet any further. We are on the brink and we must come back from the brink NOW.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to triquetra For This Post:

onawah (25th June 2015)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2