+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 7 LastLast

Thread: Parasitism and you

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member Whitehaze's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,168 times in 293 posts

Default Parasitism and you

What is parasitism? It is a relationship between organisms or symbiotic relationship. This is what we live with in todays world. We are the host, and they are the parasite. We exist for them to feed and to survive. They attatch themselves into our everyday life, in every aspect of out lives. Without the hosts they cannot survive, so they do need us to continue the cycle. The cycle needs to be broken.

Part of the programming that has been placed in us is the belief that we need the parasites. This is the attatchment they force on us so it appears as coexistance. Parasites increase their wellbeing and numbers by exploiting the hosts for resources necessary for the parasite's survival. For thousands of years this is how it has worked between the parasites and the hosts.

There are some hosts that recognize this and attempt to break the cycle. Much of the time the breaking away is short lived because of the deep programming of the host. To be successful in breaking the cycle or attatchment the host must begin to deprogram themselves. This requires accepting that the programming is false and begin to reprogram yourself. We reprogram ourselves by identifying the parasites and their ways of attatchment. What benefit does the host recieve from the parasite? Usually none and most often harmful to the host.

How have these parasites harmed us, the hosts? They made us believe we should support their existance. They bred hate and differences in the hosts so that they would not come together for survival. The created borders and controlled communications so that the hosts could not exchange information. When the hosts become uncontrolable, they are allowed to die off or be killed in order to maintain the other hosts. The hosts continue to feed the parasites and with little resistance. Slowly being drained of every ounce of strength and willpower they possess. When the host becomes threatened or put into an environment that is dangerous they turn to the parasite because the believe the parasite has the power to protect them. Again part of the programming.

Sometimes the hosts gather together to break away from the parasite. However this is usually unsuccessful due to using the programming of the parasite. In order to be successful, they must not use the old programming and create new a new program. One the parasite does not recognize.

So how do we, the hosts, successfully break the cycle of programming? We must not use thier way of thinking in our attempt to break free. It is designed to only work for them, and when we use that programming it divides and destroys us the hosts. Their program works perfectly in achieving this. The host knows how to create a new program. And this is the only way to turn the parasite on itself so that it devours itself.

Therefore the process of reprogramming ourselves is of utmost importance. Letting go of the old system and programming needs to be 100% successful. We can not use even one piece of their programming our attempt to break free. Recongnze every aspect of their program and remove it from your way of thinking. Even if their programming appears harmless, it is still theirs and it is dangerous to reprogramming. Much like a virus attacks the programs in a computer, it only needs to be small.

There is much evidence of the hosts using the programming even today in the attempt to break away. And much evidence of how it is affecting the process, slowing it down and causing individual hosts to devour each other and seperate from the whole. Effectively making the attempt null and void before it has time to come to fruition. Look for it and you will see their programming doing just this.

Hosts shouldnt have to pay this price to live. It was never intended to be like this.
    In the light of the day the other light is hidden, never the less that other light still exists seen by other eyes.

2. The Following 33 Users Say Thank You to Whitehaze For This Post:

000 (24th February 2011), AlkaMyst (24th February 2011), An Cailleach (24th February 2011), Arrowwind (25th February 2011), Belle (23rd February 2011), BrianEn (24th February 2011), Budaheart (24th February 2011), crosby (24th February 2011), Icecold (24th February 2011), karelia (25th February 2011), Lefty Dave (25th February 2011), mcaballero (24th February 2011), moais (24th February 2011), modwiz (24th February 2011), NancyV (24th February 2011), Peta Babkama Luruba Anaku (23rd February 2011), Real Intent (24th February 2011), Rog (25th February 2011), Scout (24th February 2011), scribbler (24th February 2011), Sebastion (24th February 2011), shadowstalker (23rd February 2011), Sowelu (24th February 2011), Steph (24th February 2011), The HoppyBunny (24th February 2011), thewebkid (24th February 2011), TigerLilly (24th February 2011), torzbc (9th April 2011), Trail (23rd February 2011), transitionalman (25th February 2011), Vajdané (8th March 2011), waverider5469 (24th February 2011)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks

Default Re: Parasitism and you

That's why a virus does better to make its hosts sick when necessary but not kill them. It can't allow the host to die until its numbers are enough to spread at a certain rate. Otherwise, we'd never have had the pleasure of getting the flu or a cold.

Just like we can't allow the Earth to die until we can find more hosts. Lots of them.

4. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,987 times in 1,125 posts

Laughing at myself. I read the title of this thread and thought, "I have a zapper and that's worked for me. Maybe I can learn more." Once I started reading, I realized you weren't talking about the parasites within the body, but the ones that attack it from without.

Off the top of my head I'm thinking that perhaps there is a parallel here. A zapper vibrates at certain frequencies that effectively "explode" the parasite, thus allowing the body to naturally eliminate it. The only attack is by creating an environment alien to it. By working on ourselves, raising our own vibration (call it awakening, if you prefer), we can create such an environment that the programming will have no effect. Joined together with others who are doing the same, we create a frequency that the parasites can no longer survive in. Just a thought.

5. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Belle For This Post:

An Cailleach (24th February 2011), Arrowwind (25th February 2011), Cottage Rose (24th February 2011), crosby (24th February 2011), delaware (24th February 2011), Ethereal Blue Being (25th February 2011), Gardener (24th February 2011), Icecold (24th February 2011), karelia (25th February 2011), Lord Sidious (24th February 2011), modwiz (24th February 2011), Ol' Roy (25th February 2011), Rog (25th February 2011), sheddie (24th February 2011), Steph (24th February 2011), thewebkid (24th February 2011), transitionalman (25th February 2011)

6. Link to Post #4
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,191 times in 5,447 posts

Thank you for this post Whitehaze. The awareness of a situation or illness is critical to alleviating it. The most successful parasites produce low grade illnesses that go undetected or ascribed to another causative factor. Of course the parasites have their own illness to deal with and that is greed. They have entered an acute phase of their sickness and have become more obvious because of it.

We can only hope that increased awareness will lead to us ridding ourselves of these parasites. As Belle suggests, raising our frequency is also raising our consciousness which is what is required to effectively deal with our problem.

Many of our daily habits are sustaining our problem. New ways of thinking and living will begin our recovery.

7. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member thewebkid's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Belle (here)
    Laughing at myself. I read the title of this thread and thought, "I have a zapper and that's worked for me. Maybe I can learn more." Once I started reading, I realized you weren't talking about the parasites within the body, but the ones that attack it from without.

Off the top of my head I'm thinking that perhaps there is a parallel here. A zapper vibrates at certain frequencies that effectively "explode" the parasite, thus allowing the body to naturally eliminate it. The only attack is by creating an environment alien to it. By working on ourselves, raising our own vibration (call it awakening, if you prefer), we can create such an environment that the programming will have no effect. Joined together with others who are doing the same, we create a frequency that the parasites can no longer survive in. Just a thought.
    Oh I think the fractal we traverse with parasitic entities exist at manifold levels. I have terminated many parasitic relationships with
    • religion
    • friends who see me as a walking capri sun pouch and chase me with their vicariously oriented straw
    • etheric entities/energy fields (I call them the dark "yo yos")
    • resonance with the conspiracy mentality (I now call it being a really good fact checker - no victim necessary)
    • And the little pathogens that litter our precious physical vehicles and seem to infect us in many ways and with varied symptoms

To that last point, I LOVE my terminator zapper and how it has VASTLY improved my health. I love david wolfe's take on microbial parasites and how they affect our consciousness...

And if your interest is piqued (mine always is by this amazing nutritional soldier), here is another video series that will scratch the itch...

Here's to sovereignity. Great thread.
    Ron

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to thewebkid For This Post:

Belle (24th February 2011), Ethereal Blue Being (25th February 2011), Ol' Roy (25th February 2011), Rog (25th February 2011), Shezbeth (24th February 2011), Sowelu (24th February 2011)

9. Link to Post #6
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,990 times in 1,091 posts

In the family unit, once the parents are programmed, the process enables the elites to use them to programme their children. Toys are introduced early in live. They educate us into roles and a desire for commodities. Our parents are the first step in preparing us for the parasites. Education follows, supplemented with TV. Sport is used in the same way to keep us aggressive and aware of 'otherness'. Sport also reinforces the notion of elite democratic governance. The two party system seems natural to us, its reinforced every time we see a match between two teams. Corporates love sport and spend a lot of money promoting it. Turning all of these programmes OFF will help people wake up.

10. Link to Post #7
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Thanks

You bring up a very important point here. Those of us infected with the parasitic programming are "Typhoid Marys", to coin an old (sexist) term, and keep the illness present amongst us. We owe it to each other to look at ourselves to see that we or our friends and loved ones are aware of this insidious mind control.
    Last edited by modwiz; 24th February 2011 at 03:02.

11. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member AlkaMyst's Avatar
    Thanks

Thumbs up Re: Parasitism and you

Great thread Whitehaze, but allow me ask you a question, because I'm very curious.

How many people do you really think can reprogram themselves at this stage in the game?

Really not being disrespectful, I seriously would like to know your opinion.

Blessings,
    AlkaMyst
    Food for Thought.......

"If I were you?, Who would I be?
    If I were you?, Will I still be me?
    Who's are they, this eyes through which I see?
    Looking, Looking Back at Me"

Taken from the Documentary -"Who's Driving The Dreambus"

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to AlkaMyst For This Post:

Gardener (24th February 2011), Icecold (24th February 2011), modwiz (24th February 2011), Sir Eltor (24th February 2011), Steph (24th February 2011), Whitehaze (24th February 2011)

13. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,321 times in 10,234 posts

See how Dolores Cannons speaks on how a form of dimensional separation is coming up. Now she says that in one time line, you'll be dead. On another, you'll be alive and expanding. The other one will slowly die.

Further:

In one timeline/dimension scenario, you have biological parasites. You see a doctor. Drugs (vibration change)

In another timeline/dimension, you have ethereal/dimensional parasites on you. You see an energy worker. Spiritual help (vibration change)

The paradox is: Both are true.

It depends on how well, how far, and how deep one can see.

The rabbit hole cometh.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

14. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

000 (24th February 2011), Ahkenaten (24th February 2011), AlkaMyst (24th February 2011), Belle (24th February 2011), crosby (24th February 2011), delaware (24th February 2011), Ethereal Blue Being (25th February 2011), Gardener (24th February 2011), Icecold (24th February 2011), InCiDeR (24th February 2011), Luke (24th February 2011), modwiz (24th February 2011), Sebastion (24th February 2011), sheddie (24th February 2011), Steph (24th February 2011), write4change (24th February 2011)

15. Link to Post #10
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by AlkaMyst (here)
    Great thread Whitehaze, but allow me ask you a question, because I'm very curious.

How many people do you really think can reprogram themselves at this stage in the game?

Blessings,
    AlkaMyst
    Not many as I see it. So, instead of crashing into a solid wall which will not yield, we walk around the wall and continue along the path. That is what I intend to do. The goal isn't through the wall, its at the end of the road. The point I made above that it is not difficult to remove the programmes, but the desire needs to be there. People like the womb. They've feel safe in the womb. I've woken up a few, others have told me to get lost. I'm only one. I do what I can, but I'm not confident in seeing any avalanches of change.

Blessings to you AlkaMyst.
    Last edited by Icecold; 24th February 2011 at 02:56.

16. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Smile Re: Parasitism and you

Icecold
    Quote Not many as I see it.
    I think you're right my dear friend, this is why I asked the question.

Maybe Whitehaze has much highers hopes, but the programming is so deep that even those who are so called holy men/women are programmed to some degree....just what I think!

Blessings,
    AlkaMyst
    Food for Thought.......

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to AlkaMyst For This Post:

Icecold (24th February 2011), modwiz (24th February 2011), Sir Eltor (24th February 2011), Steph (24th February 2011)

18. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Blessings,
    AlkaMyst
    Every single one of them, if they know the truth. It is up to us to awaken the rest of humanity. We bear that responsibility do we not? I would really dislike the thought that we gathered here to only shoot the breeze and blow some hot air. We know the truth, and we experience the joys and pains of it all. We must believe the rest will wake up, and we must do the awakening. If we do anything less than that, then we should not even bother in the first place.

I am realistic, I know there will be casualties and people who just are not capable of waking up. But we have to give it our best shot! This is quite possibly our last chance.
    In the light of the day the other light is hidden, never the less that other light still exists seen by other eyes.

19. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Whitehaze For This Post:

AlkaMyst (24th February 2011), Belle (24th February 2011), crosby (24th February 2011), Gardener (24th February 2011), modwiz (24th February 2011), Peta Babkama Luruba Anaku (24th February 2011), Real Intent (24th February 2011), scribbler (24th February 2011), sheddie (24th February 2011), Sir Eltor (24th February 2011), Steph (24th February 2011), TigerLilly (24th February 2011), write4change (24th February 2011)

20. Link to Post #13
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Blessings,
    AlkaMyst
    Great question and I will break it into two parts to answer it more to my liking.

To stay upbeat I will say that everyone CAN, as in have the ability, reprogram themselves. Now comes the disclaimer.

Like smoking, drinking alcohol/abusing drugs and eating unhealthy food there is the matter of will. How many will exercise their power to be sovereign?
    My observation there is not a very positive one and will be the cause of much sadness as the crisis/opportunity on this planet increases.

There are views about two Earths in the future. I can hold that view and be prepared, (checkyoursoul.com) while also readying myself with others who are willing to push this new paradigm forward by being proactive now for a world that stays in this dimension and needs our help.

I believe this second view is the heart and soul of the Charles material and plan and I am in strong sympathetic vibration with its unfolding.

21. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

Quote Every single one of them, if they know the truth. It is up to us to awaken the rest of humanity. We bear that responsibility do we not? I would really dislike the thought that we gathered here to only shoot the breeze and blow some hot air. We know the truth, and we experience the joys and pains of it all. We must believe the rest will wake up, and we must do the awakening. If we do anything less than that, then we should not even bother in the first place.
    I love your positive attitude my friend, but it's easier said then done.....I have been at this for over 10 years now and I can honestly tell you that I have awaken lots of people, but I have also seen people you have deprogrammed themselves get reprogrammed again in less than a few days! One must really know and understand what we are all up against and I will honestly tell you that if you tell others the reality of how the world really works, they just won't believe you and tell you you are crazy!!!

I know is not an easy task and I myself will NEVER give up the fight, but I really believe that we are in for a really big ride this time around!

Quote I am realistic, I know there will be casualties and people who just are not capable of waking up. But we have to give it our best shot! This is quite possibly our last chance.
    You are fully correct on your statement above. I really would like for this to go smoothly, but that's just not gonna happen....this guys will fight to the death to keep us down and mind controlled!!!

I sure hope you are right, as I would like nothing more then to see a new beginning for humanity.

Blessings,
    AlkaMyst
    Food for Thought.......

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to AlkaMyst For This Post:

Gardener (24th February 2011), Icecold (24th February 2011), modwiz (24th February 2011), Sebastion (24th February 2011), sheddie (24th February 2011), Steph (24th February 2011)

23. Link to Post #15
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Whitehaze (here)

Blessings,
    AlkaMyst
    Every single one of them, if they know the truth. It is up to us to awaken the rest of humanity. We bear that responsibility do we not? I would really dislike the thought that we gathered here to only shoot the breeze and blow some hot air. We know the truth, and we experience the joys and pains of it all. We must believe the rest will wake up, and we must do the awakening. If we do anything less than that, then we should not even bother in the first place.

I am realistic, I know there will be casualties and people who just are not capable of waking up. But we have to give it our best shot! This is quite possibly our last chance.

Hi WH.

The wall is very hard. There is only one way that I can see to do what you have suggested. That is to create an avalanche, the sound of which will wake up the sleeping.
    Appealing to them is out of the question.

A poem from a friend.

Hope

It hovers in dark corners
    before the lights are turned on,
    it shakes sleep from its eyes
    and drops from mushroom gills,
    it explodes in the starry heads
    of dandelions turned sages,
    it sticks to the wings of green angels
    that sail from the tops of maples.
    It sprouts in each occluded eye
    of the many-eyed potato,
    it lives in each earthworm segment
    surviving cruelty,
    it is the motion that runs the tail of a dog,
    it is the mouth that inflates the lungs
    of the child that has just been born.
    It is the singular gift
    we cannot destroy in ourselves,
    the argument that refutes death,
    the genius that invents the future,
    all we know of God.
    It is the serum which makes us swear
    not to betray one another;
    it is in this poem, trying to speak.

Lisel Mueller
    Last edited by Icecold; 24th February 2011 at 03:35.

24. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

Positive is all I know my friends, negativity has its place but its not in me. It is indeed a very hard wall, but I have a very hard will. I respect each and every one of you, and I am glad we are all on the same side.

25. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Whitehaze For This Post:

AlkaMyst (24th February 2011), Belle (24th February 2011), Gardener (24th February 2011), Icecold (24th February 2011), modwiz (24th February 2011), Sebastion (24th February 2011), sheddie (24th February 2011), Steph (24th February 2011), TigerLilly (24th February 2011), write4change (24th February 2011)

26. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

modwiz
    Quote Great question and I will break it into two parts to answer it more to my liking.

To stay upbeat I will say that everyone CAN, as in have the ability, reprogram themselves. Now comes the disclaimer.

Like smoking, drinking alcohol/abusing drugs and eating unhealthy food there is the matter of will. How many will exercise their power to be sovereign?
    My observation there is not a very positive one and will be the cause of much sadness as the crisis/opportunity on this planet increases.

There are views about two Earths in the future. I can hold that view and be prepared, (checkyoursoul.com) while also readying myself with others who are willing to push this new paradigm forward by being proactive now for a world that stays in this dimension and needs our help.

I believe this second view is the heart and soul of the Charles material and plan and I am in strong sympathetic vibration with its unfolding.
    Excellent point of view modwiz, but now allow me to ask you a question.....

Do you think that to accomplish this, it is necessary to reduce the planet's population?

With respect, I would love to know your response to this one, as it seems that it will be our only hope from what others are saying (Not here, but in general).

Blessings,
    AlkaMyst
    Food for Thought.......

27. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to AlkaMyst For This Post:

Icecold (24th February 2011), modwiz (24th February 2011), Sebastion (24th February 2011), Steph (24th February 2011)

28. Link to Post #18
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,327 times in 653 posts

Hosts shouldn't have to pay this price to live. It was never intended to be like this.
    Now you're talking my language!

I have been talking about this over in the General Discussion thread I started called "Are sociopaths human?" The sociopaths are the very parasites you describe. Non-sociopaths are the hosts. They're killing us, and unless we cure this disease, we will either be nothing but shells of what we could be, or we will be extinct.

29. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Chicodoodoo For This Post:

Ahkenaten (24th February 2011), Budaheart (24th February 2011), Cottage Rose (24th February 2011), Gardener (24th February 2011), modwiz (24th February 2011), Sebastion (24th February 2011), sheddie (24th February 2011), Whitehaze (8th March 2011)

30. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

Quote Positive is all I know my friends, negativity has its place but its not in me. It is indeed a very hard wall, but I have a very hard will. I respect each and every one of you, and I am glad we are all on the same side.
    I really love your attitude Whitehaze, we need more like you!
    Food for Thought.......

31. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to AlkaMyst For This Post:

Belle (24th February 2011), Gardener (24th February 2011), Icecold (24th February 2011), modwiz (24th February 2011), Sebastion (24th February 2011)

32. Link to Post #20
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Thanks

We can always count on you Whitehaze to present us with a higher vision to pursue as a goal . My spirits are always lifted after reading one of your posts.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 7 LastLast