+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 3 7 LastLast

Thread: Parasitism and you

1. Link to Post #41
    TimelessDimensions

Default Re: Parasitism and you

It's a holographic fractal universe, get rid of your own parasitic behaviors and the parasites within you cease to exist.

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to TimelessDimensions For This Post:

AlkaMyst (24th February 2011), Belle (24th February 2011), Budaheart (24th February 2011), Fractalius (24th February 2011), Gardener (24th February 2011), Icecold (24th February 2011), Kindling (24th February 2011), modwiz (24th February 2011), Whitehaze (24th February 2011)

3. Link to Post #42
    United States Avalon Member AlkaMyst's Avatar
    Thanks

Smile Re: Parasitism and you

Quote I do see your point and the difficulties of seperating from a system that has become a dependency. As with any dependency, to withdraw from it is a slow processs, as is this entire process. Things do take time and do not happen over night. The important thing we are trying to do is to reverse that dependency and make it a self sufficiency, with out the need of a parastic system.
    The reason why I am so persistent is I have a wive and 3 beautiful children for whom I have look after and I am one of those who somewhat depends on the system as I have been unemployed for almost 2 years now and have not been able to find any work yet!....Now you see where I'm getting at? It is very difficult for me not to take the help, because if I don't then we can't eat! I don't mean to sound like a charity case....but lots of people here in the US are in the same boat I am in and even worse.

So how do you convince 100's of millions of people to make this drastic change?.....some might consider it committing genocide on yourself!!!

Just my point of view and the view of millions of other people around the globe!

Quote Yes, I do understand that. The change must occur gradually. Identifying and removing sociopaths from power (getting rid of the worst parasites first) does not collapse the system. We replace leaders all the time (that's the illusion, anyway). When leaders are identified as sociopaths, we replace them with qualified non-sociopaths. The basic infrastructure can actually remain essentially as is, if we wish. The only difference is that it will run much better without the sociopaths in control.
    Actually my dear friend, I believe that the change must happen in a very quick manner and just use your imagination as I don't want to be descriptive when it comes to doom and gloom, but realistically I think that is the only way that you can force mass planetary awakening otherwise there will always be one more sociopath ready to start it all over again....just look at the last 18,000 year of human history and you'll understand that since Atlantis (and yes it was real!) after something really big happened it's when we have been having some real problems....Refer to the book "The ancient secret on the flower of life" by Drunvalo Melchezidek which is available through the FTP account.....just PM'ed you with the login info so you can get it!

Unfortunately lot of human lives will be lost, but really what is death?.....it's nothing to fear as it is just a transition, remember that this flesh or avatar which we call the body is really not who we are....we are much more than this, trust me so let's just let chips fall where they may!

Look at this thread I started https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...he-Documentary and also it is the documentary I quote on my signature...."Who's Driving The Dreambus" I highly recommend this to everyone!!!

Just in my view and from my perspective and without trying to offend anyone!

Blessings,
    AlkaMyst
    Food for Thought.......

"If I were you?, Who would I be?
    If I were you?, Will I still be me?
    Who's are they, this eyes through which I see?
    Looking, Looking Back at Me"

Taken from the Documentary -"Who's Driving The Dreambus"

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to AlkaMyst For This Post:

Ahkenaten (24th February 2011), Chicodoodoo (24th February 2011), Fractalius (24th February 2011), Gardener (24th February 2011), modwiz (24th February 2011), Whitehaze (24th February 2011)

5. Link to Post #43
    Thanks

"So nat'ralists observe, a flea
    Hath smaller fleas that on him prey,
    And these have smaller fleas that bite 'em,
    And so proceed ad infinitum."

Jonathon Swift

Just thought that was appropriate.

But hey, what failed in the sixties- tune in, turn on, drop out- could be retooled with internet networking into a really winning strategy.

One could say
    Tune out (the programing)
    Turn off (the MSM)
    Drop in (to a new community.

Come on let's dress the revolution!
    It's gotta look good, be smart, be fun!
    We can grow it right in the middle of this stinkin mess, use it as our compost.
    You can start to live outside the system right in the middle of the system.
    Group up to save rent. Reuse, re-purpose, take what's cast off. Do it yourself. There are youtube instructionals on everything now. The suns' free. Wind is free. Water's cheap. And grow grow grow! You won't starve (in the western countries at least.) it's impossible, I've tried.
    Don't be shy, join a network.
    (looks around. realizes a rant has started)
    But you get the idea.
    You do it now, in plain site, right in the middle of everything. No one will even try to stop you.
    if one in a hundred houses does this, in your area and they communicate with each other, and share with anyone who asks, thats one hell of a start.
    The strongest movements, to borrow a phrase from A.A. work by attraction, rather than promotion.
    Once you get a little bit loose from the thing, you start to see it for what it is.
    (okay rant really done)
    "Whosoever unceasingly strives upward... him can we save." Goethe

6. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Otho For This Post:

Belle (24th February 2011), Fractalius (24th February 2011), Gardener (24th February 2011), Icecold (24th February 2011), Ineffable Hitchhiker (24th February 2011), modwiz (24th February 2011), Sebastion (24th February 2011), Steph (24th February 2011), TigerLilly (24th February 2011), Whitehaze (24th February 2011)

7. Link to Post #44
    United States Avalon Member Whitehaze's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,168 times in 293 posts

Quote Posted by Otho (here)
    "So nat'ralists observe, a flea
    Hath smaller fleas that on him prey,
    And these have smaller fleas that bite 'em,
    And so proceed ad infinitum."

Jonathon Swift

Just thought that was appropriate.

But hey, what failed in the sixties- tune in, turn on, drop out- could be retooled with internet networking into a really winning strategy.

One could say
    Tune out (the programing)
    Turn off (the MSM)
    Drop in (to a new community.

Come on let's dress the revolution!
    It's gotta look good, be smart, be fun!
    We can grow it right in the middle of this stinkin mess, use it as our compost.
    You can start to live outside the system right in the middle of the system.
    Group up to save rent. Reuse, re-purpose, take what's cast off. Do it yourself. There are youtube instructionals on everything now. The suns' free. Wind is free. Water's cheap. And grow grow grow! You won't starve (in the western countries at least.) it's impossible, I've tried.
    Don't be shy, join a network.
    (looks around. realizes a rant has started)
    But you get the idea.
    You do it now, in plain site, right in the middle of everything. No one will even try to stop you.
    if one in a hundred houses does this, in your area and they communicate with each other, and share with anyone who asks, thats one hell of a start.
    The strongest movements, to borrow a phrase from A.A. work by attraction, rather than promotion.
    Once you get a little bit loose from the thing, you start to see it for what it is.
    (okay rant really done)

I think I just levitated.......
    In the light of the day the other light is hidden, never the less that other light still exists seen by other eyes.

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Whitehaze For This Post:

Belle (24th February 2011), Gardener (24th February 2011), gigha (24th February 2011), Icecold (24th February 2011), modwiz (24th February 2011), Otho (24th February 2011), Sebastion (24th February 2011), write4change (24th February 2011)

9. Link to Post #45
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,990 times in 1,091 posts

Quote Posted by Whitehaze (here)
    I have a question or rather a challenge for all of you...........How much programming can you find in your own posts here?
    Enough to tell me I have more work to do. LOL

WH You remind me a lot of an Air Cav Capt I used to know from Jacksonville Florida.

About the same age too.
    Last edited by Icecold; 24th February 2011 at 06:19.

10. Link to Post #46
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Chicodoodoo (here)
    Quote Posted by Icecold (here)
    The problem with this line of reasoning Chicodoodoo, is that it is based upon OLD reality thinking. You are looking at the problem in terms of psychotherapy. This view is largely a result of the idea of ponerology promoted heavily by Laura Knight J. This is not the Cass forum. I have read discussions on that forum that lead from a ponerological view to mass genocide of those defined to be psychopaths. This is a very dangerous slippery slope. It becomes a 21stC witch hunt or inquisition. Are you going to decide who is a psychopath? How?
    We discussed this in the "Are sociopaths human" thread. The idea there was to identify sociopaths and exclude them from holding positions of power and control. No one is hurt or killed. Sociopaths could be given other career choices that exercise their deviant characteristics without harming the common good. There is no witch hunt involved.

There are already tools to identify sociopaths and people trained in the use of those tools. The tools can even be improved, if need be, as can the administrators. Does it make sense that many world leaders hold their thumbs over the nuclear launch button without ever being psychologically evaluated?
    Tools, what tools are you talking about?

People trained to use these tools....like Grand Inquisitors?

Sorry Chic...can't see myself going down this road. I see a nightmare at the end of the street.
    Last edited by Icecold; 24th February 2011 at 06:25.

11. Link to Post #47
    United States Avalon Member Whitehaze's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,168 times in 293 posts

I have a question or rather a challenge for all of you...........How much programming can you find in your own posts here?

WH You remind me a lot of an Air Cav Capt I used to know from Jackson Florida.

About the same age too.
    I think its fair to say we all do, the parasite is huge. And this is what we do need to reprogram, trying not to think with their program. That alone is a start in the correct direction. We already know that the current programming benefits the parasite........not the other way around. If we continue to use it, then we become the parasite.
    In the light of the day the other light is hidden, never the less that other light still exists seen by other eyes.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Whitehaze For This Post:

gigha (24th February 2011), Icecold (24th February 2011), modwiz (24th February 2011)

13. Link to Post #48
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks

About the same age too.
    I think its fair to say we all do, the parasite is huge. And this is what we do need to reprogram, trying not to think with their program. That alone is a start in the correct direction. We already know that the current programming benefits the parasite........not the other way around. If we continue to use it, then we become the parasite.
    I have no intentions of being parasitic. I'm a Green Anarchist who believes in a policy of re-wilding. That sets me up as public enemy number one for the elites, that is their greatest nightmare.

That's my position and I'm not budging from it without a damned good argument. We know that fighting fire with water works. I have no desire to emulate elites. I have no desire to form authoritarian levels of control. I'm against committees and congresses and senates. Power corrupts. Power corrupts.... I'm probably further from levels of control than yourself. JS.

As my point about a psychopath genocide indicates. You can't have it both ways...love and light in one hand and 'tools for an inquisition' in the other. I'm still working on a solution to that problem.

BTW Charle's master is a re-wilding buff.
    Last edited by Icecold; 24th February 2011 at 06:42.

14. Link to Post #49
    New Zealand Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Yes, I agree. It is a funny one, we are very good at seeing others inhabitants. But can be blind to our own, ironically sometimes while pointing.
    One possible fear of parasite removal techniques being overpowered by parasite method, would be a result comparable to Orwell's symbolism of the Thought Police. That can be related a little to the irony again.

The tendency for some, is to hold such concepts for use as accusation rather than personal growth, reflection, and understanding.

15. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Fractalius For This Post:

Belle (24th February 2011), Gardener (24th February 2011), Icecold (24th February 2011), Maria Stade (24th February 2011), modwiz (24th February 2011), Otho (24th February 2011), Whitehaze (24th February 2011)

16. Link to Post #50
    Sweden Avalon Member Maria Stade's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,626 times in 854 posts

Here is some hints and also some that have been discussed here Turn off the TV !

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...wer-of-sounds-!

One needs to start sneaking on one self !

Be open and to know that the own reaction is with in and has nothing to do with the person mirroring it.

All Love

Maria

17. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Maria Stade For This Post:

Belle (24th February 2011), Fractalius (24th February 2011), Gardener (24th February 2011), Icecold (24th February 2011), modwiz (24th February 2011), Whitehaze (24th February 2011)

18. Link to Post #51
    Thanks

About the same age too.
    I was being playful (but serious) in the last post but I agree you. Curious what's your take on reprogramming? Are you talking about changing what we think? Or how we think? Both?
    Last edited by Otho; 24th February 2011 at 06:51.
    "Whosoever unceasingly strives upward... him can we save." Goethe

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Otho For This Post:

Icecold (24th February 2011), modwiz (24th February 2011)

20. Link to Post #52
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Maria Stade (here)
    Here is some hints and also some that have been discussed here Turn off the TV !

Be open and to know that the own reaction is with in and has nothing to do with the person mirroring it.

All Love

Maria
    Thanks Maria I needed your input right about then.

Maria

21. Link to Post #53
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,327 times in 653 posts

Tools, what tools are you talking about?

People trained to use these tools....like Grand Inquisitors?

Sorry Chic...can't see myself going down this road. I see a nightmare at the end of the street.
    The nightmare is at the end of the road we are currently traveling. If the only result of being identified as a sociopath is that said sociopath cannot hold positions of societal power or control, where's the harm? For 98% of the population, that means there is no direct change in their personal lives. If I should be diagnosed as a sociopath (either properly or by accident), it might mean I can't participate in federal, state, county, or local legislatures. No sweat off my back. So what are you worried about? The nightmare is coming up fast if we continue to do nothing!

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chicodoodoo For This Post:

Cottage Rose (24th February 2011), Gardener (24th February 2011), sjkted (25th February 2011)

23. Link to Post #54
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks

So what are you going to do with the 'sociopaths'? Laura Knight and 500 of her members say they can never change its in their DNA.

So what are you going to do with them?

I just read your post below. I'll leave you to take care of the sociopaths. I'll be busy planting trees

I've had enough violence in my life to last several lifetimes.
    Last edited by Icecold; 24th February 2011 at 07:30.

24. Link to Post #55
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Quote Posted by AlkaMyst (here)
    Actually my dear friend, I believe that the change must happen in a very quick manner and just use your imagination as I don't want to be descriptive when it comes to doom and gloom, but realistically I think that is the only way that you can force mass planetary awakening otherwise there will always be one more sociopath ready to start it all over again.
    Mass planetary awakening is not necessary. It's not all of human society that is parasitic. It only appears that way because the parasites are in control and have molded our society in their image. If you replace the sociopaths in the positions of societal power/control with non-sociopaths, then we will have caring people controlling society instead of unfeeling psychos, and these caring people will naturally and gradually turn this boat around.

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chicodoodoo For This Post:

Cottage Rose (24th February 2011), Gardener (24th February 2011)

26. Link to Post #56
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Maria Stade (here)

All Love

Maria
    Thanks Maria I needed your input right about then.

Maria
    I will do my best to help !

All Love

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Maria Stade For This Post:

Gardener (24th February 2011), Icecold (24th February 2011), modwiz (24th February 2011)

28. Link to Post #57
    Deactivated
    Thanks

So what are you going to do with the 'sociopaths'? Laura Knight and 500 of her members say they can never change its in their DNA.

So what are you going to do with them?
    I invite you to read the "Are sociopaths human" thread, then I won't have to repeat the same information.

It's true, you can't change the nature of sociopaths, but you can deny them access to certain positions of power and control. This is just a slight, but extremely important, re-organization of the rules. Like I said in my posts in the other thread, sociopaths can choose from other careers besides politician or corporation decider. Some sociopaths make great butchers -- put them to work in slaughterhouses. Some like calculated risk-taking -- let them be miners. Some are incredible liars and deceivers -- let them be lawyers (well, maybe not).
    Last edited by Chicodoodoo; 24th February 2011 at 07:43.

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chicodoodoo For This Post:

Cottage Rose (24th February 2011), Gardener (24th February 2011), Icecold (24th February 2011)

30. Link to Post #58
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,191 times in 5,447 posts

Quote Posted by TimelessDimensions (here)
    It's a holographic fractal universe, get rid of your own parasitic behaviors and the parasites within you cease to exist.
    I have to say this is a powerful sentence. I had a serious Aha! moment running that thought through myself.

31. Link to Post #59
    New Zealand Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

The reason why I am so persistent is I have a wife and 3 beautiful children for whom I have look after and...... It is very difficult for me not to take the help, because if I don't then we can't eat! I don't mean to sound like a charity case....but lots of people here in the US are in the same boat I am in and even worse.

So how do you convince 100's of millions of people to make this drastic change?.....some might consider it committing genocide on yourself!!!

Just my point of view and the view of millions of other people around the globe!

..... change must happen in a very quick manner and just use your imagination as I don't want to be descriptive when it comes to doom and gloom, but realistically I think that is the only way
    The parasite looks to spoil any system or paradigm. That means, that the bones of what we have now, probably would work. Or would have worked. Especially for now. Not throwing out the baby with the bathwater.

Loopholes, circumvention. The way that things are spoiled. The acts of negative examples being led. The feeling of being wronged, a victim, a rebel, with justification to circumvent, "get in before someone else does", and "look after number one". Our decisions are loaded with cloudy parasite ink at times. Many of the skills of community are very old, it's not like a new thing. The hard part is being in the right 'head space' to gain authenticity. Some might be silent when they should have spoken, some might have been better to be silent when they said which they did. The best person to analyse and correct, is the self, just have to remember to.

32. The Following User Says Thank You to Fractalius For This Post:

Gardener (24th February 2011)

33. Link to Post #60
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Chicodoodoo (here)
    Actually my dear friend, I believe that the change must happen in a very quick manner and just use your imagination as I don't want to be descriptive when it comes to doom and gloom, but realistically I think that is the only way that you can force mass planetary awakening otherwise there will always be one more sociopath ready to start it all over again.
    Mass planetary awakening is not necessary. It's not all of human society that is parasitic. It only appears that way because the parasites are in control and have molded our society in their image. If you replace the sociopaths in the positions of societal power/control with non-sociopaths, then we will have caring people controlling society instead of unfeeling psychos, and these caring people will naturally and gradually turn this boat around.
    In the future we need to see that there is no structure for power.
    All have the same value and and people need to know their on value and stand their ground for the own right.

The system that is now is rewarding this kind of behavior.

All Love

Maria

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Maria Stade For This Post:

Gardener (24th February 2011), Icecold (24th February 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 3 7 LastLast