United States Avalon Member Whitehaze's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,168 times in 293 posts

Default Re: Parasitism and you

Quote Posted by Otho (here)
    Quote Posted by Whitehaze (here)
    Quote Posted by Icecold (here)
    Quote Posted by Whitehaze (here)
    I have a question or rather a challenge for all of you...........How much programming can you find in your own posts here?
    Enough to tell me I have more work to do. LOL

WH You remind me a lot of an Air Cav Capt I used to know from Jackson Florida.

About the same age too.
    I think its fair to say we all do, the parasite is huge. And this is what we do need to reprogram, trying not to think with their program. That alone is a start in the correct direction. We already know that the current programming benefits the parasite........not the other way around. If we continue to use it, then we become the parasite.
    I was being playful (but serious) in the last post but I agree you. Curious what's your take on reprogramming? Are you talking about changing what we think? Or how we think? Both?

Raising conciousness awareness. We are what we pay attention to. (Borrowed from Ian Lungold) We know there are better ways of doing things. But we dont pay enough attention to it. We let things slide by as is. Or depend on someone else to fix it.
    In the light of the day the other light is hidden, never the less that other light still exists seen by other eyes.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Whitehaze For This Post:

Belle (24th February 2011), Gardener (24th February 2011), Icecold (24th February 2011), Maria Stade (24th February 2011), Otho (24th February 2011)

3. Link to Post #62
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,070 times in 518 posts

Quote Posted by modwiz (here)
    Quote Posted by TimelessDimensions (here)
    It's a holographic fractal universe, get rid of your own parasitic behaviors and the parasites within you cease to exist.
    I have to say this is a powerful sentence. I had a serious Aha! moment running that thought through myself.
    I agree.
    It's hard to understand that maybe 90% of everything what's happening to us is our own creation, the consequence of our belief system interacting with environment. Parasites are only reflection of our thoughts, the material manifestation of our emotional state. Work on it, raise your vibs and they will disappear. As it happens with all illnesses, it's a message "dude, you're herding yourself, change the posture".
    And it counts for physical and mental parasites.

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to vibrations For This Post:

58andfixed (27th February 2011), 9eagle9 (24th February 2011), Belle (24th February 2011), Gardener (24th February 2011), Icecold (24th February 2011), Maria Stade (24th February 2011), modwiz (24th February 2011), Sebastion (24th February 2011), sheddie (24th February 2011)

5. Link to Post #63
    Australia Deactivated
    Thanks

Hi folks! Great thread! thanks for all your insights!
    My own process of awakening was mainly based in this deprogramming through awareness of the traps and conscious choice for other options.
    I had some freaky experiences pretty similar to the film Fallen, on how something shifts from one being to another and starts talking thru them...soon to abandon that host and leave the person as if it never knew what it had just said. Funny enough, it even happened in a Bus where the film fallen was being projected!...

A while ago I read Cisco Wheeler´the Illuminati formula to create a total mind controlled slave...a heavy reading to be honest...
    One of the aspects that attracted my attention the most, was the idea they have (controllers, programmers) to isolate the core of your being or your psyche, and even create inside you a false-core, so that you relate to the false core of yourself and not to the real one. They make very much sure this is so...but don´t explain why...for us to find why...

Why could this be so? Again because when we are grounded in the very core of our being, our very essence, we are untouchable, we are in the center of all of what we have been, will be and are, we are connected to Source and are able to bypass all the programming and the traps...we even have access to information that is not on conscious awareness that can be vital for us in a given moment...we receive insights, hints to connect the dots and work our way as if blind yet guided by our very essence, our very core...

Making an effort to return to this core with all our hearts and minds, establishing this as an intention, wanting to work from this basis and grounding our very being there, at the core, we wil be in a much better position to open ourselves up to the solutions for deprogramming ourselves individually then collectively.

Another important point I want to high line here is that, one person deprogrammed is already affecting others by simply BEING, as she is WHOLE and she is emanating the vibrations of WHOLENESS AND COMPLETENESS...allowing other´s systems to REMEMBER this state of core-Being. People do pick up those signals and start resonating with them, activating internal circuitry in their consciousness that will eventually lead to a deeper awakening...we are already doing it! perhaps we are unaware of the results of our presence among others, but trust me, I see people shift around me and around others who are more awaken!...it happens...its happening! Lets keep at it, with the strength of our HEARTS.

Love
    Barbara

6. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Budaheart For This Post:

Belle (24th February 2011), Fractalius (24th February 2011), Franny (25th February 2011), Gardener (24th February 2011), Icecold (24th February 2011), Maria Stade (24th February 2011), Otho (24th February 2011), ponda (24th February 2011), Sebastion (24th February 2011), Whitehaze (24th February 2011), write4change (24th February 2011)

7. Link to Post #64
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,327 times in 653 posts

Quote Posted by modwiz (here)
    Quote Posted by TimelessDimensions (here)
    It's a holographic fractal universe, get rid of your own parasitic behaviors and the parasites within you cease to exist.
    I have to say this is a powerful sentence. I had a serious Aha! moment running that thought through myself.
    Getting rid of your own parasitic behaviors does not get rid of the parasitic behaviors of the sociopaths running the world. They are the ones delivering the paradigm that encourages internal parasitic behaviors.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chicodoodoo For This Post:

Cottage Rose (24th February 2011), Fractalius (24th February 2011), Icecold (24th February 2011), Whitehaze (24th February 2011)

9. Link to Post #65
    New Zealand Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Chicodoodoo (here)
    Getting rid of your own parasitic behaviors does not get rid of the parasitic behaviors of the sociopaths running the world. They are the ones delivering the paradigm that encourages internal parasitic behaviors.
    There is a few references made on this so far in the thread, but this quote is good and close, to lead in for a last comment I have for now.

From observing over quite some, with the understanding of this parasite symbolism, it appears quite frequently that those in positions of power, become more and more infected by the illness. Like a possession. It also seems that if you put a non sociopath (sort of oxymoron) into such positions, it is going to infect them more often than not.

The other point would be that selection brings the most sociopathic of the lot to the top (maybe said in a different way). Sometimes the people who were "walked over" on the way up the ladder, are partly responsible for their inactions, silences, or what have you.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Fractalius For This Post:

Budaheart (24th February 2011), Chicodoodoo (24th February 2011), Maria Stade (24th February 2011)

11. Link to Post #66
    Australia Deactivated
    Thanks

Thanks Fractalius perhaps to transform the situation described, and to reconcile the positions in the thread in a positive and effective way an intervention needs to take place in both areas, that is, within US and without us...that is, inner work and outer work...In the absolute level of reality we can consider that we create our reality therefore we are empowered by our very creative nature to transform our reality, and so, inner work is effective and can be translated in the outer world as a result of our inner shift. But we can also work on the other end of the stick as well...not one or the other, but both interventions...

hugs
    Barbara

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Budaheart For This Post:

Belle (24th February 2011), Chicodoodoo (24th February 2011), Fractalius (24th February 2011), Gardener (24th February 2011), Maria Stade (24th February 2011), write4change (24th February 2011)

13. Link to Post #67
    Australia Deactivated
    Thanks

Another important part of the programing is learning how to question things ...question the authority that is imposed on you by whomever and the messages that come from them. You can put them in quarantine and then work through those messages to see with discernement if the are true or not, valid or not, beneficial or not. Most of our society is based on ASSUMPTIONS, things we take for granted that go unquestioned. God bless the rebels I tell you!...

Another important issue is learning how to think, there is an interesting thread opened by Mcaballero on Critical thinking...that can also help....
    Plus questioning the authority...not so much going to a cop and telling him this and that but its more of an internal stand. You are sovereign inside you. Not anyone else. We have for too long given away our power to the doctor, the priest, the banker, the politician, the psychologist... emptying ourselves from our very nature and our very sovereignty...

Love
    Barbara

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Budaheart For This Post:

Gardener (24th February 2011), Maria Stade (24th February 2011), write4change (24th February 2011)

15. Link to Post #68
    United States Avalon Member Cottage Rose's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,454 times in 617 posts

So what are you going to do with the 'sociopaths'? Laura Knight and 500 of her members say they can never change its in their DNA.

So what are you going to do with them?

I just read your post below. I'll leave you to take care of the sociopaths. I'll be busy planting trees

I've had enough violence in my life to last several lifetimes.
    Hi Ice: I don't think that Chicodoodoo is talking about violence. I have never heard him mention that.

This may be an American issue. We have had robber barons running this country for as long as I can remember. We are tired of them running our country and we want them out. We want leadership with empaty and concern for the people (and non-sociopath is an apt definition)

Perhaps you have not had to bear lying, conniving, crook leaders in Australia. We are just searching for a method to get them out of power.

I saw the inside of financial governmental agencies during the Texas Savings and Loan Debacle. It was deliberate. They removed all the regulations and engineered insolvencies for mom and pop community savings and loans. I heard what went on in those boardrooms. They took institutions over and sold the assets for pennies on the dollar to the usual suspect elite that are continually bilking our country.

Something must be done. What would you suggest? To keep allowing people like that in office? Isn't that what Charles is suggesting? To get rid of the worst offenders? Those worst offenders are the sociopaths. They can do whatever they want, but just stay out of office so positive change can occur.

I think the differences you have here may be semantical. It is the same as not wanting a pediophile caring for your children. We don't want sociopaths caring for our country. Is there anything wrong with that?

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Cottage Rose For This Post:

Belle (24th February 2011), Budaheart (24th February 2011), Chicodoodoo (24th February 2011), Gardener (24th February 2011), Icecold (24th February 2011), Sebastion (24th February 2011), sjkted (25th February 2011), TigerLilly (24th February 2011)

17. Link to Post #69
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,990 times in 1,091 posts

Quote Posted by Cottage Rose (here)
    So what are you going to do with the 'sociopaths'? Laura Knight and 500 of her members say they can never change its in their DNA.

So what are you going to do with them?

I just read your post below. I'll leave you to take care of the sociopaths. I'll be busy planting trees

I've had enough violence in my life to last several lifetimes.
    Hi Ice: I don't think that Chicodoodoo is talking about violence. I have never heard him mention that.

This may be an American issue. We have had robber barons running this country for as long as I can remember. We are tired of them running our country and we want them out. We want leadership with empaty and concern for the people (and non-sociopath is an apt definition)

Perhaps you have not had to bear lying, conniving, crook leaders in Australia. We are just searching for a method to get them out of power.

I saw the inside of financial governmental agencies during the Texas Savings and Loan Debacle. It was deliberate. They removed all the regulations and engineered insolvencies for mom and pop community savings and loans. I heard what went on in those boardrooms. They took institutions over and sold the assets for pennies on the dollar to the usual suspect elite that are continually bilking our country.

Something must be done. What would you suggest? To keep allowing people like that in office? Isn't that what Charles is suggesting? To get rid of the worst offenders? Those worst offenders are the sociopaths. They can do whatever they want, but just stay out of office so positive change can occur.

I think the differences you have here may be semantical. It is the same as not wanting a pediophile caring for your children. We don't want sociopaths caring for our country. Is there anything wrong with that?

Hi Rose,

yes I post on another all American forum and have been keeping up with the politics over there.

My question is....how do you non-violently get rid of the rats?

Has to be blood and iron. They won't go quietly.

I know what bastards they are. I dislike Cheney and Rumsfeld intensely.

No there is nothing wrong with it. My point was that you will have to use violence to remove them.

But I see labeling them as 'sociopaths' or 'psychopaths' is a means to legitimise the slaughter.

What will be will be. Good luck over there.
    Last edited by Icecold; 24th February 2011 at 10:17.

18. Link to Post #70
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,559 times in 1,013 posts

Quote Chicodoodoo said
    i think that from one perspective that the ones that are in power and control of the world are there as a learning and awakening tool for many of us at this time in history.I suspect that the first step in lessening the power of this structure is to be aware of it.If the control structure was fairer and less obvious then it would be much more difficult to notice it and thus awaken.I don't think that it is a coincidence that our reality has evolved in this way.It might be a type of deliberate duality.On one hand it is structured for the benefit of the unseen controllers for their gain and on the other hand it is also an awakening tool for the previously asleep.

I don't hold any of the human control matrix to blame.I believe that they "know not what they do" and also that those most deepest inside the control matrix will be the last to awaken so i have sympathy for them.I suspect that the matrix is controlled from a consciousness level that is outside of our physical reality.

cheers
    Last edited by ponda; 24th February 2011 at 11:41.

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ponda For This Post:

Chicodoodoo (24th February 2011), Gardener (24th February 2011), Icecold (24th February 2011), Maria Stade (24th February 2011)

20. Link to Post #71
    Poland Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,113 times in 244 posts

Parasite is such, because system allows him to be like that.

Complex, interlocking system of behaviours is what makes this planet ticks.

Failure to understand that you cannot "throw away" part of the system without redesigning WHOLE, dooms any "change" endeavour.

In the game, those playing according to rules complete it. Score is what matters. What is the score in our current game?
    What behaviours are encouraged, which ones are not?

Looking for single problem and focusing on it is part of our wired-in programming.
    Same as looking for technical solutions in systemic failures... looking for faulty cog in mechanism designed for other task than one you need it to perform is simple waste of time.

Yet so many waste their time-energy doing just that. Looking for a cog to blame.

21. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Luke For This Post:

Belle (24th February 2011), BrianEn (24th February 2011), Chicodoodoo (24th February 2011), Icecold (24th February 2011), Maria Stade (24th February 2011)

22. Link to Post #72
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,024 times in 3,784 posts

Budheart/Barbara: "A while ago I read Cisco Wheeler´the Illuminati formula to create a total mind controlled slave...a heavy reading to be honest...
    One of the aspects that attracted my attention the most, was the idea they have (controllers, programmers) to isolate the core of your being or your psyche, and even create inside you a false-core, so that you relate to the false core of yourself and not to the real one. They make very much sure this is so...but don´t explain why...for us to find why..."

This would be very easy to do because it occurs on its own by familial, religious, and social conditioning. To everyone. By the time we reach our early adult life this has usually begun to manifest. We create our shadow self, a parastical being/ ourselves or rather we continue to perpetrate its growth. It absolutely wouldn't be problem for an outside influence to bear pressure on whatever is pre existing false core values and beliefs we are holding. Neither would it have to be some vague government agency. Anyone with an agenda could do it. I always wondered why programmers went through the effort of using acute trauma to force an alternate persona from someone, when this way is much more inclined to stick. The mechanism is already in place and began rooting in early childhood. The over growth of the shadow self can be acute enough to attract external influences randomly and the hosts are hesitant to give them up because it gives a false sense of empowerment. Nope not a problem at all, to be done on a psyche level or by direct influence. All one would need is a good understanding of how the psyche of the already preconditioned population is working.

One could pick any number of people based on their expression of inner imbedded condition, core values-beliefs and build them up into something they aren't face to face. This is how fraud gurus get thier shill. There's a pseudo shaman in my area who is quite psychic but ....he cruises grocery stores looking for bored discontent housewives and says. Oh my god, you're a shaman..oh you poor thing...you don't even know it. " Quite an enticement to the dis-empowered who don't realize they are being offered a label as shamanism is a state of being not a label.

Extends an offer of power to the disempowered. And the shill is in motion. Coincedentally we have dozens of bored houswives in the area that learned shamanism in a weekend. They have had a false persona superimposed...but their still wounded. Whenever you are standing in a power that is not your own, its a false empowerment.

Because people are too dis-empowered, attached to their falsely engineered persona, to get in touch with their true core, they will in an effort to claim an identity quickly glom onto the false one presented. It gives them a false sense of power. More importantly a sense of identity that was lacking or perceived as 'better' than the pre existing one.

Its never imposed on anyone. The subconsciously ego opens the door to it based on what is going on in the inner landscape. Any one of the woman our pseudo shaman approached could have refused this offer. But they wanted it.

If one takes the clean journey into the inner self, you become impervious to that sort of conditioning. There's no trauma left inside manipulate or work with. Get the inner landscape as clean as possible and they don't have to worry about things like this occurring. These sorts of things just don't happen to people who go inside and start working on unfragmenting into a wholer self. Indeed if you don't you will attract that sort of thing into your life. How else does our pseudo shaman invariably We broadcast loud and clear and what we broadcast is our core values and beliefs. We also broadcast our woundedness and inner trauma to those who have an ear out for it. I mean I take anyone person in this forum to impose this on, choosing simply by their expression. I wouldn't but could. Think about what someone could do who had some real influences and resources behind them could do.

23. Link to Post #73
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by 9eagle9 (here)
    Budheart/Barbara: "A while ago I read Cisco Wheeler´the Illuminati formula to create a total mind controlled slave...a heavy reading to be honest...
    One of the aspects that attracted my attention the most, was the idea they have (controllers, programmers) to isolate the core of your being or your psyche, and even create inside you a false-core, so that you relate to the false core of yourself and not to the real one. They make very much sure this is so...but don´t explain why...for us to find why..."

This would be very easy to do because it occurs on its own by familial, religious, and social conditioning. To everyone. By the time we reach our early adult life this has usually begun to manifest. We create our shadow self, a parastical being/ ourselves or rather we continue to perpetrate its growth. It absolutely wouldn't be problem for an outside influence to bear pressure on whatever is pre existing false core values and beliefs we are holding. Neither would it have to be some vague government agency. Anyone with an agenda could do it. I always wondered why programmers went through the effort of using acute trauma to force an alternate persona from someone, when this way is much more inclined to stick. The mechanism is already in place and began rooting in early childhood. The over growth of the shadow self can be acute enough to attract external influences randomly and the hosts are hesitant to give them up because it gives a false sense of empowerment. Nope not a problem at all, to be done on a psyche level or by direct influence. All one would need is a good understanding of how the psyche of the already preconditioned population is working.

One could pick any number of people based on their expression of inner imbedded condition, core values-beliefs and build them up into something they aren't face to face. This is how fraud gurus get thier shill. There's a pseudo shaman in my area who is quite psychic but ....he cruises grocery stores looking for bored discontent housewives and says. Oh my god, you're a shaman..oh you poor thing...you don't even know it. " Quite an enticement to the dis-empowered who don't realize they are being offered a label as shamanism is a state of being not a label.

Extends an offer of power to the disempowered. And the shill is in motion. Coincedentally we have dozens of bored houswives in the area that learned shamanism in a weekend. They have had a false persona superimposed...but their still wounded. Whenever you are standing in a power that is not your own, its a false empowerment.

Because people are too dis-empowered, attached to their falsely engineered persona, to get in touch with their true core, they will in an effort to claim an identity quickly glom onto the false one presented. It gives them a false sense of power. More importantly a sense of identity that was lacking or perceived as 'better' than the pre existing one.

Its never imposed on anyone. The subconsciously ego opens the door to it based on what is going on in the inner landscape. Any one of the woman our pseudo shaman approached could have refused this offer. But they wanted it.

If one takes the clean journey into the inner self, you become impervious to that sort of conditioning. There's no trauma left inside manipulate or work with. Get the inner landscape as clean as possible and they don't have to worry about things like this occurring. These sorts of things just don't happen to people who go inside and start working on unfragmenting into a wholer self. Indeed if you don't you will attract that sort of thing into your life. How else does our pseudo shaman invariably We broadcast loud and clear and what we broadcast is our core values and beliefs. We also broadcast our woundedness and inner trauma to those who have an ear out for it. I mean I take anyone person in this forum to impose this on, choosing simply by their expression. I wouldn't but could. Think about what someone could do who had some real influences and resources behind them could do.
    I can clearly understand the point of this piece. But it is fluff. What I mean is that it is so constrained by its own theoretical thinking that nobody is going to buy it. Simply, it is not efficacious and will not strike a chord in the people who need it. You might identify with this, but most won't. This is the problem with a lot of specialised theory of seeing self, people who need it just don't see the point. So it is useless as a tool of thought for solving the practical issues. A shame, but that's where most of humanity is situated. If you want to appeal to the masses your message needs to be crystal clear and crystal simple.

9Eagle9. I know how much work you put into your post. I can see it. And I can see that your thoughts come from a very worthy place. Your message rings clear and true for me who is struggling to awaken. I understand your sublime perspective and appreciate your contriibution to this thread and these thoughts. I meant you no disrespect. i welcome your thoughts always. I thought this need to be said.
    Last edited by Icecold; 24th February 2011 at 13:43.

24. Link to Post #74
    Thanks

Smile Re: Parasitism and you

Thank you 9eagle9.........so well explained and articulated

I have had direct experience with such a person a few years ago. I am extremely grateful to her, she has been one of my greatest teachers. She helped me to be where I am today but I wouldn't advise anyone to learn from such a lesson....it was extremely painful.

I had to look deeply within myself to find the real me, to find the person that doesn’t need approval from anyone else. Doing my Shamanic Practitioners course was the catalyst for change; I have never felt alone since.

I'm a much stronger person now and can see when it is being done. Thank you for posting this, your posts are full of wisdom and have many times put into words what I feel but can't express.

This is a very real and can cause deep and lasting damage. I thought I was going mad, no-one else could see what was happening. These people are very clever, manipulative and oh so helpful - until you cross them - they know exactly the right words to say to trigger the required response.

I wish I had found this site when I was going through all that but then again, all in divine and perfect timing. I have been following Avalon since A1 it is a fantastic forum.

Thank you all for making me feel so welcome…………..and safe

sent from the heart

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sheddie For This Post:

9eagle9 (24th February 2011), Icecold (24th February 2011)

26. Link to Post #75
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,987 times in 1,125 posts

What I see happening in my own area is people getting tired of the fear message...fear what you eat and drink, fear your neighbor, fear being thought a terrorist, fear the fema camps, fear.....fill in the blanks. Once someone questions the constant negative messaging, the next question they ask is why and to what purpose, and what can we do about it. Do we have clear answers for them without causing more fear? They are beginning to wake up. If we don't move quickly to help, the parasites move in to lull them back to sleep.

As Icecold said, "If you want to appeal to the masses your message needs to be crystal clear and crystal simple." How do we come up with such a message?
    Last edited by Belle; 24th February 2011 at 13:29.

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Belle For This Post:

Chicodoodoo (24th February 2011), Icecold (24th February 2011), sheddie (24th February 2011)

28. Link to Post #76
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Belle (here)
    What I see happening in my own area is people getting tired of the fear message...fear what you eat and drink, fear your neighbor, fear being thought a terrorist, fear the fema camps, fear.....fill in the blanks. Once someone questions the constant negative messaging, the next question they ask is why and to what purpose. Do we have clear answers for them without causing more fear? They are beginning to wake up. If we don't move quickly to help, the parasites move in to lull them back to sleep.

As Icecold said, "If you want to appeal to the masses your message needs to be crystal clear and crystal simple." How do we come up with such a message?
    The million dollar question and one I would love to have the answer to.

I was talking to my daughter this morning via skype and the subject of GMO's and fluoride came up briefly...I don't know where to start and don't want to frighten her to death......

She lives in Australia so chats round the dinner table are out.

Last edited by sheddie; 24th February 2011 at 13:33. Reason: posted too soon, again

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sheddie For This Post:

Belle (24th February 2011), Icecold (24th February 2011)

30. Link to Post #77
    Thanks

Forgive me, are you saying the process of conditioning is specialized? Media, religion, etc, is just a odd specialty and only the odd few people are effected by it. No one is effected by their childhood conditioning...? The ego is a speciality item imposed just there and there?

If it was theoretical it would not be in common practice in healing, psychological and holistic medicine all over the globe.

AA begins the process everyday using the same values--cleaning up the inner landscape.

Practical issues? Everything being relative what is a practical issue?

Of course it won't strike a chord in those who need it. They want a false reality. A few people recognize that some who have done this work lead effortless lives and want to know why.

Unfortunately nothing is crystal simple, because everyone's conditioning was imposed on them in different ways. It's hard work which is why people opt for false labels and stories. Those are easy to assume compared to excavating the inner landscape.

However ego entrapment is something that effects all of us regardless if we want to admit to it or not. Of course the ego doesn't want to hear anything that would diminish its control.

I can clearly understand the point of this piece. But it is fluff. What I mean is that it is so constrained by its own theoretical thinking that nobody is going to buy it. Simply, it is not efficacious and will not strike a chord in the people who need it. You might identify with this, but most won't. This is the problem with a lot of specialised theory of seeing self, people who need it just don't see the point. So it is useless as a tool of thought for solving the practical issues. A shame, but that's where most of humanity is situated. If you want to appeal to the masses your message needs to be crystal clear and crystal simple.

31. Link to Post #78
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks

I posted this as a considered afterthought to my post in reference to your contribution. forgive me for my manner.

9Eagle9. I know how much work you put into your post. I can see it. And I can see that your thoughts come from a very worthy place. Your message rings clear and true for me who is struggling to awaken. I understand your sublime perspective and appreciate your contriibution to this thread and these thoughts. I meant you no disrespect. i welcome your thoughts always. I thought this need to be said.

32. Link to Post #79
    Thanks

Thanks Sheddie, that is the basis of all shamanic practice, excorcizing the shadow self and parastical attachments and thought forms we develop that are so easily influenced by external forces. Shamanism if very psychological. Even when aboriginal people express it in primitive terms its the same thing. Even Native American medicine people will express one is in or has a bad spirit. It's the shadow self. Humankinds medicine people all over have known this for thousands of years. I doubt Jesus wrestled in the desert with the devil, it was more likely he was engaged in a ego struggle. When I taught woman's shamanic studies the students eventually woke up to the fact that I wasn't teaching them anything, I wasn't doing anything, I was only pointing out what imprisoned them and THEY worked to get out of their prison. Some didn't, they said it sounded too simplistic but for those who started manifesting into their physical lives... The bells and whistles were just a means to keep the ego distracted so once can slide in there and start to undermine it. . It takes a community to do this with each other. Ego work just can't be done alone. It's easy demonstratable. Too many people are doing it and expressing it in their physical lives for it to be dismissed as theory (Thank you God!)

And I still daily have to keep a look out for ego entrapments of my own. Its very nice to be in the company of people who come to their SELF realization. They always tell you when your ego slip is peeking out from under your dress. What is nice is I can stop and adjust my ego instead of flying into a fit of reaction.

But the empowerment and freedom wrought from doing the work.....wow. People want effortless health, effortless finances and money, effortless problem solving, peace, contentment. Its all there for the taking inside you , and the more you do it the more abundant it becomes. Which is the good part, there is no threshold it keeps growing. But the willingness to first acknowledge what holds us back and then kicking its ass is what holds us back.

When one feels they are going mad, that is the shamanic side inside of all of us that is begging to be expressed. a shaman being nothing more than someone who has lost their mind (or a portion of it..lol)

I'm glad you took the journey and know that it just gets better and better from there. (thank you god)

Quote Posted by sheddie (here)

Thank you 9eagle9.........so well explained and articulated

I have had direct experience with such a person a few years ago. I am extremely grateful to her, she has been one of my greatest teachers. She helped me to be where I am today but I wouldn't advise anyone to learn from such a lesson....it was extremely painful.

I had to look deeply within myself to find the real me, to find the person that doesn’t need approval from anyone else. Doing my Shamanic Practitioners course was the catalyst for change; I have never felt alone since.

I'm a much stronger person now and can see when it is being done. Thank you for posting this, your posts are full of wisdom and have many times put into words what I feel but can't express.

This is a very real and can cause deep and lasting damage. I thought I was going mad, no-one else could see what was happening. These people are very clever, manipulative and oh so helpful - until you cross them - they know exactly the right words to say to trigger the required response.

I wish I had found this site when I was going through all that but then again, all in divine and perfect timing. I have been following Avalon since A1 it is a fantastic forum.

Thank you all for making me feel so welcome…………..and safe

sent from the heart

33. Link to Post #80
    Thanks

Thank you and your welcome.

I posted this as a considered afterthought to my post in reference to your contribution. forgive me for my manner.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 4 7 LastLast