+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 5 7 LastLast

Thread: Parasitism and you

1. Link to Post #81
    Canada Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Parasitism and you

Quote Posted by Belle (here)
    A zapper vibrates at certain frequencies that effectively "explode" the parasite, thus allowing the body to naturally eliminate it. The only attack is by creating an environment alien to it. By working on ourselves, raising our own vibration (call it awakening, if you prefer), we can create such an environment that the programming will have no effect. Joined together with others who are doing the same, we create a frequency that the parasites can no longer survive in. Just a thought.
    I like this thought - very insightful

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Scout For This Post:

Belle (24th February 2011), Icecold (25th February 2011)

3. Link to Post #82
    United States Avalon Member Whitehaze's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,168 times in 293 posts

List some things that are parasitical in your daily life........identify them.
    In the light of the day the other light is hidden, never the less that other light still exists seen by other eyes.

4. Link to Post #83
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,024 times in 3,784 posts

Not whole lot of overt ones, but I've been working on myself for a while. Its more like the attempt of intrustion is made now but the duration of the relationship is cut short because I know what what behaviors the parasites expressed. In myself and externally. The tax man is gone....lol. That's overt parasites. My problem has always been covert ones. You get rid of the coverts and overts like financial drain soon follow.

I still get entagled however briefly now and again because parasitical are always coming up with new and improved ways to get under your skin. Like MSM does. So now its more or less attempted intrusion, but still based on my issues that they are attracted to and suck into.

Most parasitical behavior is expressed in codependency on physical and energetic levels. Types of co dependency is where we get our lists, but CD is nearly always the root cause. Nothing can really feed off of you without your conscious or unconscious permission, because the connection is mutual; one is getting something out of being a victim to a parasite, energy vampire or whatever.

Why does the abused remain with the abuser? They’re getting something out it besides a few black eyes. Maybe their sense of self value is so low they'll put up with anything to keep a roof over the head.

My personal stumbling blocks.

People who try to tweeze at my heart strings to get an emo response they can feed off of. The “ I care so much I’m opening my heart to you and letting it bleed all over but in reality I wouldn’t piss on you if you on fire.” Bless you to your face, curse you behind your back. My reaction validates them. Once that happens they are no longer in need of an association with me. So I don’t react to them. A response will go over their head and leave them flat. This is my problem though .Their behavior but my problem.

Emotional extortion. Let me do something for you please... (so I can cash in on it on a later date and feed off of you forever.)

Needy (parastical) people find me because of my own false need. I needed to "fix people right because I was raised with the conditioning that I was always wrong. “ A sort of messed up opposing core belief. If I fix someone right, I will finally not be wrong all the time. This didn't stop until I fully acknowledged I never did anything wrong in the first place. It was something my parents imposed on me.

The level of progress I’ve made with this is that I only used to attract abusive co dependents that would attack me. That progressed to passive people who would cling to me until I turned them into big blabbery co dependent assholes who had their self identity wrapped up in me. My belief is that I was turning them into big blabbery assholes. In actuality they were just waiting to be triggered.

Now it’s progressed into turning the parasitical behaviorists into pillars of salt. I talk they freeze. They don’t attempt to needle me for a emo reaction anymore because I see it’s a form of manipulation. To them I’m cold and aloof because I won’t play the emo violin with them so my previous attraction is no longer there because I’m no longer emitting it. They feel insulted and rejected when no insult has been given. Not good but an improvement. A vast improvement over people who'd scream that I brought out the worst in them before smacking me in the face. Maybe the worst in them needed to come out and I was just the trigger? Who knows.

There’s another step beyond this where I attract a healthier lot of people that are more interdependent and I’m working on it.

5. Link to Post #84
    United States Avalon Member sunnyrap's Avatar
    Thanks

This is just my 2c on this discussion, but on the practical level, I think trying to 'wake others up' can be a kind of violence, as it transgresses on another's sovereignty and often just entrenches them further in their current state, as people will naturally defend themselves against what they do not understand/a position that they are 'not right'/'asleep'/unacceptible. That is not to say you should not speak your truth--I think that is what we are all here to do. But we can simply offer our point of view as our contribution to be received or not, as the recipient chooses.

That doesn't mean you are sitting back doing nothing. Physicists have noted for some time that consciousness changes what is observed and quite materially. Consciousness is energy. Energy added into the equation has a physical effect on what is observed. Desire seems to be another aspect of consciousness that adds a dimension of intention to what is observed. I observe A, I desire B. There is nothing to do really but keep opening your eyes and mind wider and observe and acknowledge your desire regarding it. Doing something about a problem tends to make the problem bigger, harder, more unresolvable because you are adding energy to the problem, not the solution. Simply observing the problem and noting what you desire with regards to it (then waiting expectantly for response from the ether from your 'rocket of desire' as Abraham-Hicks puts it, that 'quickens' you towards your desire tends to make the problem disappear or transform.

I freely admit knowing this stuff and actually staying true to these principles is a daily workout--but I love the results when I can actually accomplish it.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sunnyrap For This Post:

9eagle9 (24th February 2011), Arrowwind (25th February 2011), Icecold (25th February 2011), write4change (24th February 2011)

7. Link to Post #85
    Thanks

This is true, you can't save people. You can only stick it out there and hope for the best. But no you can't impose anything on people particularly if you have not reflected it in your own life. Which what a lot of soap box teachers of the old paradigms and new do.

But I can't give anything to anyone unless I have first expressed it in my own life. If I don't have it how am I going to give it away? You can't give away what you don't have. And where does one get the credibility in offering it in the first place if they haven't demonstrated it in their own existence. In order to teach abundance effortless living, disease reversal, age reversal, I had to express it physically in my sphere. Otherwise i'm just talking. Talk is cheap, results is a little bit more hard to come by. I get ecturers in my life. The sustainable living experts criticize my projects without ever having built a sustainable project or intentioned living community on their own. The healers bark at me about spiritual health without ever addressing their own.

Those are parasites as well.

If we are not careful and mindful in how we crusade to save people we risk becoming what we are trying to get away from. Leading a horse to water. People can show but its always back our willingness to attempt to come to wholeness. That's more an internal event. When people make that decision that's when the support group comes in. No amount of external resource is going to help anyone, and may even further entrench whatever their issues are.

Quote Posted by sunnyrap (here)
    This is just my 2c on this discussion, but on the practical level, I think trying to 'wake others up' can be a kind of violence, as it transgresses on another's sovereignty and often just entrenches them further in their current state, as people will naturally defend themselves against what they do not understand/a position that they are 'not right'/'asleep'/unacceptible. That is not to say you should not speak your truth--I think that is what we are all here to do. But we can simply offer our point of view as our contribution to be received or not, as the recipient chooses.

That doesn't mean you are sitting back doing nothing. Physicists have noted for some time that consciousness changes what is observed and quite materially. Consciousness is energy. Energy added into the equation has a physical effect on what is observed. Desire seems to be another aspect of consciousness that adds a dimension of intention to what is observed. I observe A, I desire B. There is nothing to do really but keep opening your eyes and mind wider and observe and acknowledge your desire regarding it. Doing something about a problem tends to make the problem bigger, harder, more unresolvable because you are adding energy to the problem, not the solution. Simply observing the problem and noting what you desire with regards to it (then waiting expectantly for response from the ether from your 'rocket of desire' as Abraham-Hicks puts it, that 'quickens' you towards your desire tends to make the problem disappear or transform.

I freely admit knowing this stuff and actually staying true to these principles is a daily workout--but I love the results when I can actually accomplish it.

8. Link to Post #86
    United States Avalon Member write4change's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,634 times in 628 posts

AAAAAhhhh, walking the talk. The thing you wrote eagle about having to have it in order to give it away is of such importance. It goes with you cannot truly teach what you do not know.

One of the famous shrinks I always had a problem with was Dr. Leo Busgali of USC. He is the father of the concept of unconditional love. He spoke so well and glowingly about it and how to do it. But the reality of his whole life is that he never had an intimate live in relationship of any kind. He never married, never had children, and there was no record that he ever lived with anyone. I have a hard time to give an credence to anything he said because while it sounded great--he certainly never tried to live it.

One of my favorite shrinks Dr. David Viscott was highly intuitive and I thought he did a lot of good work. He was a role model for me. But he had multiple deeply failed personal relationships and he ultimately committed suicide.

Thus, I have learned to "feel" for authenticity.
    Beware the axis of sanctimony.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to write4change For This Post:

9eagle9 (24th February 2011), Arrowwind (25th February 2011), Icecold (25th February 2011)

10. Link to Post #87
    Thanks

Yes, support groups can be wonderful tools for continuing your expansion--as long as you remain in charge of your expansion and avoid giving up power and authority to someone/s who 'seem' to have it more together than you. Just as often support groups can just drag you down with their entrenched mind sets. Have to stay ever vigilant and monitor whether a group is really helping you be more at home with yourself and your own power...or is creating the impression that you will drown/suffer/lose/be dysfunctional without them/the leader.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sunnyrap For This Post:

Arrowwind (25th February 2011), Icecold (25th February 2011), Otho (25th February 2011)

12. Link to Post #88
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,503 times in 420 posts

I'm afraid the situation is much worse than we might think.

Think about it. How do u take infinite consciousness and turn it into what we have today. I don't think the human (oid?) parasites are the root of the problem. I think their particular awareness has been carved out by another parasite to cause the division and act as a tool for them to further degrade consciousness from the inside.

I have a feeling , the original parasite is much much older and are far more aware than the human parasites. It seems it would have had to be much more alien then the aliens we think of. The antithesis of our consciousness. So diametrically opposite that we wouldn't even conceive of its encroachment and take over. It most likely would have taken a very long time as well.

I just don't see how some beings locked in a body could imprison infinite consciousness. I'm talking about before any of this idea of being locked in a body took place. Hope that makes some sense, kind of hard for me to explain. The cabal manipulates us thru the use of duality and pitting us against each other. So, my hunch is that there is a very foreign consciousness that carved out our predicament and pitted us against each other. Only if the cabal realized they are slaves too.

Just felt i needed to say that.

Good thread and i do think a large amount of humans will make the leap. The world we perceive is already past. recollection, recollection. We are seeing reality as its fading away, not as its approaching. Hence, I strongly feel this is the main reason that humans are procrastinators. We don't even perceive the world until the last minute. lol

My point is that this comforts me to think we are underestimating the amount of procrastinators that will come around.

13. Link to Post #89
    Thanks

Merkaba, I'm glad you said it. What you described is another complex layer of the game. The cabal is as much of a pawn to it as the average person.Usually what they offer is just more engagement in a game. Albeit they are bit better at playing it than us which it what gives them the appearance of being in control. But they can't quite figure out how to get out of the game. Once one becomes aware of how the game is played it doesn't matter if you are cabal or common stock. You may not be able to get out of the game immediately but ...you can make the game play in your favor until the time comes when you're ready to cash in your monopoly cash.

Some common folk such as yourself are begining to idenitify how the game is played. Or that one exists at all. Who knew it was all a game? Not all the way, its very complex, very old and people put a new ball into play everyday. For myself personallly I called that the Opposing Force vs. Balance.

You're right its been played out for thousands of years. Because much of it has been acted out behind the scenes (which means in plain sight) and even on other dimensions there's not much of a direct awareness of it. Our wounds and ego issues and conditioning is what keeps us from seeing the game that we are playing in. That's all.

When we become a little more aware the little games are revealed right on our level. Like one day we wake up to the fact that the ongoing family drama of Uncle Fred's drinking is really an elaborate control drama game. Where as before it seemed like it was real problem, then you see how its created by the participants, the enablers, etc. least of all Uncle Fred. It's perpetrated. What the hell would they do if Uncle Fred stopped participating in the game by not drinking anymore. They'd create another drama (game) to take its place. Call it a game, call it a script, (I prefer script actually) and we all assume roles in it until we decide not to.

know what I mean?

14. Link to Post #90
    Thanks

Yes, its the only conclusion you can come to--hidden alien interference is a cause of humans turning on each other. That in itself is anti-survival therefore un-natural for people to do on their own. The food guru made an excellent point, in that when we agree to the parasites' game, we become slaves to it and serve only their agenda. Once we become conscious of it, we can disagree and disentangle ourselves from it. I really do see that, and at the same time, find it a tough tough game to get out of since we've been grooved in for so long. You really have to come up with a truly do-able alternative game that gives you strong positive reinforcement. I'm all for anyone sharing positive experiences of that...

15. Link to Post #91
    United States Avalon Member Cottage Rose's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,454 times in 617 posts

Quote Posted by Icecold (here)

Hi Rose,

yes I post on another all American forum and have been keeping up with the politics over there.

My question is....how do you non-violently get rid of the rats?

Has to be blood and iron. They won't go quietly.

I know what bastards they are. I dislike Cheney and Rumsfeld intensely.

No there is nothing wrong with it. My point was that you will have to use violence to remove them.

But I see labeling them as 'sociopaths' or 'psychopaths' is a means to legitimise the slaughter.

What will be will be. Good luck over there.
    Good Afternoon Ice:

It is my understanding a non-violent means to deal with the worst offenders has been placed on the table with Charles' offer of assistance. Targeting the sociopaths "financially" and in other legal ways to pull them out of power. Isn't this part of the game plan?

Step one is identifying them. Chicodoodoo appears to have been giving this identifying process a lot of thought and I believe it is a necessary part of the debate.

Step two is replacing them. How would one go about finding uncorruptible empathetic people in the charade realm of politics to put in place afterwards?

(I just had another deja vu.......)

Cottage Rose
    Last edited by Cottage Rose; 24th February 2011 at 21:04.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Cottage Rose For This Post:

Icecold (25th February 2011)

17. Link to Post #92
    Australia Deactivated
    Thanks

9eagle9 I highly enjoyed your post many thanks for it. Indeed you described it!...the Natis...(to call them something) only use natural mechanisms of the psyche to create their mind control stuff, they are just using forces of the psyche to play to THEIR ADVANTAGE not the individual´s one. So getting to know how this works, is essential to avoid it to happen. Again on simple terms and practical terms, its about being AWARE and mindful of these dynamics, and in order for this to be, we need some information around because we never got to study this in school, did we? I never got to learn about emotions, about so many things! I had to learn them by myself, when my curious and inquiring mind pushed me to do so, our my Spirit, better said!...

Blessings to all, get thread keep at it!
    Love
    Barbara

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Budaheart For This Post:

9eagle9 (24th February 2011), Arrowwind (25th February 2011)

19. Link to Post #93
    Thanks

Undermining them financially can start right now. Passively.

Corporate cabels: Quit buying their ****. Their poison foods, toothpaste, cosmetics, food. Buy locally from people like yourself who you trust that express their gratitude by having the decency not to poison you with their product. Costs more NOW, but a few extra bucks for unadulterated tomatoes saves money in the long run when the surgeon doesn't have to extract tentacles from your digestive tract. That could be expensive. Once we build up those sorts of honest business the way we feed the corrupt ones, the price will come down. There's some things we're just stuck with for the time being like gasoline but....starting now makes a determination of where you are heading in the future.

Health Care and Insurance: Stop paying for it, do we post nine zillion articles about natural health care just to talk about it? Do it. Understand how it works from someone who has proven track record in CURING (not treating) people. They don't care about your health, they want your money. This is legalized form of gambling by the way. Pay 12 grand a year for health insurance and you cash in with one 60 dollar office visit. Not good odds.

Taxes: Stop paying for the privilege of being a slave. WE pay THEM to keep us enslaved. Who is responsible here, THEM or us? Of course they'll keep taking our money as long as we keep paying it. . Learn to how to play their game. Do it legally . I'm a minister. The only reason I am a minister other than I'm a spiritual counselor/ healer and I could get my hands spanked for touching people without having a license in something is ....because my 'church,' due to THEIR current statutes are not quite as vulnerable to their theft. Non profit corporation. Can't go to seminary school, write me I"ll ordain you.I don't care if you want to be the Revenerend of Rock and Roll. Like a few forbidden plants for medicinal purposes.? Stick them under a religious statue. That sacred brainwashing cow of religion is still practically inviolate. They need it to keep us brainwashed still. Making the crap THEY put in place work in your favor.

Not to mention there's tons of information on UCC law that teaches us how to circumvent their minefields. Now one or two people do this and get spanked, that's one thing. Get EVERYONE doing it and its very difficult to round up an entire nation of people and put them in the slammer. , they need that money.We're the stock option, we don't have to pay dividends though, that's what THEY are conditioned to believe. At the very least find the options of how you can keep your money legally.

My friend who fought for years to her disability and it was denied to her even though she had everything, crippling diabetes, cancer,agoraphobia, back and knees all screwed up --the whole nine yards. For ten years she tried. Finally she told the SSI review board she was a psychic. They shut her up fast with a check and complete disability benefits in a way that the cancer, etc couldn't.. That one little word. Psychic. Of course they didn't state this as her qualifying condition. ....She was classified as legally retarded therefore eligible.

Their scared of us.

Remember that.

20. Link to Post #94
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,327 times in 653 posts

Quote Posted by Luke (here)
    Parasite is such, because system allows him to be like that.

Complex, interlocking system of behaviours is what makes this planet ticks.

Failure to understand that you cannot "throw away" part of the system without redesigning WHOLE, dooms any "change" endeavour.

In the game, those playing according to rules complete it. Score is what matters. What is the score in our current game?
    What behaviours are encouraged, which ones are not?

Looking for single problem and focusing on it is part of our wired-in programming.
    Same as looking for technical solutions in systemic failures... looking for faulty cog in mechanism designed for other task than one you need it to perform is simple waste of time.

Yet so many waste their time-energy doing just that. Looking for a cog to blame.
    This is like saying failure is a part of success (and it is), and then concluding that neither failure or success matters. I can't tell you how many times replacing a failed cog has restored a valuable system from utter uselessness to full functionality. It's what I do for a living, so I admit my bias. I live, so it matters to me.

Likewise, claiming that the parasite/host duality must be correct because it exists is fine, if you're the parasite, but not so fine if you're the host. Sure, you can remove all perspective and claim everything is perfect and exactly the way it is supposed to be, but I simply don't buy it.

21. Link to Post #95
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Quote Posted by 9eagle9 (here)
    Its never imposed on anyone. The subconsciously ego opens the door to it based on what is going on in the inner landscape. Any one of the woman our pseudo shaman approached could have refused this offer. But they wanted it.
    I disagree. It is a subtle distinction, but a very important one. It's not that they wanted it. It's that they didn't know that they didn't want it.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chicodoodoo For This Post:

Cottage Rose (25th February 2011), Icecold (25th February 2011)

23. Link to Post #96
    Thanks

And there is where self responsibility is lost.

The fact we ignore what is going on inside of us is always going to be an easy excuse ...one easily alleviated by finding out who you REALLY are so you can know what one really wants .

24. Link to Post #97
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,987 times in 1,125 posts

Quote Posted by Whitehaze (here)
    Competition. One team against another. One person against another. Once it enters, everything is open to compete against. The ego thrives on this. You can see right here at Avalon...there's competition for Charles' attention, for being one of the 18, for knowing more than someone else about a subject or for knowing less, etc. Some of the nastiness we see between members stems from someone feeling like they're in a competition rather than a discussion. It runs deep and it can be very subtle. After all, we are taught this from the moment we go to school...some even earlier if their parents are deeply competitive.
    Last edited by Belle; 24th February 2011 at 22:24. Reason: typo

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Belle For This Post:

Arrowwind (25th February 2011), Icecold (25th February 2011), Scout (25th February 2011)

26. Link to Post #98
    Deactivated
    Thanks

The fact we ignore what is going on inside of us is always going to be an easy excuse ...one easily alleviated by finding out who you REALLY are so you can know what one really wants .
    It's not a question of deliberately ignoring what's going on inside of you. It's a question of ignorance. We are all ignorant, it's just a matter of degree.

Basically, you are saying we are responsible for knowing everything. It's not going to happen, and so we have to work within our resources.

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chicodoodoo For This Post:

Arrowwind (25th February 2011), Cottage Rose (25th February 2011)

28. Link to Post #99
    Canada Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Belle (here)
    Quote Posted by Whitehaze (here)
    Competition. One team against another. One person against another. Once it enters, everything is open to compete against. The ego thrives on this. You can see right here at Avalon...there's competition for Charles' attention, for being one of the 18, for knowing more than someone else about a subject or for knowing less, etc. Some of the nastiness we see between members stems from someone feeling like they're in a competition rather than a discussion. It runs deep and it can be very subtle. After all, we are taught this from the moment we go to school...some even earlier if their parents are deeply competitive.
    I agree with you Belle. I was going to say work, but you have nailed it here, because for me at least it is not the work itself but the competition involved at the workplace. I think this is pervasive among those of us who work within the "system." This goes hand in hand with money for me - the more you have, the more you want, which in turn feeds to competition to be "better" and ultimately get "rewarded" for being better.

29. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Scout For This Post:

Arrowwind (25th February 2011), Belle (25th February 2011), Icecold (25th February 2011), Whitehaze (25th February 2011), write4change (25th February 2011)

30. Link to Post #100
    Thanks

Once we are aware we know longer have an excuse. How much of it is deliberate? If one just looks at their life and sees failing health, financial crisis and difficult relationships doesn't that sort a clue us in that something is wrong? Forgive me or do people think that's natural or just the way it is? Are people seriously that blind to their life? STILL? With all the resources available to us people still aren't getting a clue? Or are they ignoring it? If your life is falling in around your ears how does one ignore that? Whatever is going on inside of is reflected on the outside. So when its right there for the bare eyes to see how does one justify saying its ignorance. Or is it blindness? We are so insensitive to the suffering of others I strongly suspect its because we are so desensitized to our own suffering.

Quote Posted by Chicodoodoo (here)

It's not a question of deliberately ignoring what's going on inside of you. It's a question of ignorance. We are all ignorant, it's just a matter of degree.

Basically, you are saying we are responsible for knowing everything. It's not going to happen, and so we have to work within our resources.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 5 7 LastLast