+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Parasitism and you

1. Link to Post #101
    United States Avalon Member write4change's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,632 times in 628 posts

Default Re: Parasitism and you

ooooo eagle. I feel like my raccoon Zooey. Just like you can't give what you don't have --- you can't feel what has been so damped down.

I feel TPTB have really worked on this with the media. The escalation of violence when I first saw Bonnie and Clyde I got physically sick has to get up and leave to vomit for me it was so intense. This was not cool. Not rad. In time I knew I had succeeded when I could watch RoboCop without flinching.

One of things I liked so much about Dances with Wolves is that you know we killed the buffalo to almost extinction so the Indians would have nothing to eat. But seeing it---the true obscenity of it. Of seeing the Indians so deeply horrorfied they have nothing to say because it is there before your eyes---the depravity of the white man. And we are taught to accept that as right and just so we could manifest our destiny. Now we still call the Indians parasites and resent them for many things. Mostly that some still survived so there is still memory of it.
    Beware the axis of sanctimony.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to write4change For This Post:

Chicodoodoo (25th February 2011), Whitehaze (25th February 2011)

3. Link to Post #102
    United States Avalon Member Whitehaze's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,168 times in 293 posts

In the light of the day the other light is hidden, never the less that other light still exists seen by other eyes.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Whitehaze For This Post:

Belle (25th February 2011), Icecold (25th February 2011), modwiz (25th February 2011), Otho (25th February 2011)

5. Link to Post #103
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,543 times in 2,615 posts

Deprograming...

its a gradual uphill climb. When you get to the top you can see forever.

My kids use to say that I was a bad mom.... omg! a bad mom? I spend coutless hours in various types of therapy and ceremony only to get this?

I said to them, I have done the best I can.. I am significantly freer than my mother, and she was freer than her mother, and I can see already that you are freeer than I was at your age.

(hey, the kids are older now. They don't say that anymore but at the time it was of considerable pause for reflection.)

I say to them Keep it in mind when you raise your own kids.

I see many people deprograming. If you don't see it you need to open your eyes further.

I have seen people deprogram a total life while laying in their death bed. It is amazing.. it can happen anytime
    but all too often when one feels pressed against the wall of time... but it does not matter

Just consider for a few minutes how life was for a housewife 60 years ago and look around now.

There are more free people now than ever.

masses of people are deprograming... its a huge work...and one that needs to move from generation to generation for us to grok the full effect and magnitude of the work

Deprograming often seems to be an undending tast... but eventually they tell me, enlightment comes... and the golden mean will compress the events so things will happen faster than you would think..... things are speeding up

but I feel my freedom. There isnt much that runs me outside of myself... it can be done and if I am doing it... it is being done...all around the world

Why focus on the lame and uninitiated? Focus on those who are doing the work and you will see that the work is being done like never before.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Arrowwind For This Post:

Chicodoodoo (25th February 2011), Whitehaze (25th February 2011)

7. Link to Post #104
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,990 times in 1,091 posts

Non compliance.

A great thread WhiteHaze.
    Last edited by Icecold; 25th February 2011 at 04:12.

8. Link to Post #105
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,327 times in 653 posts

Quote Posted by write4change (here)
    One of things I liked so much about Dances with Wolves is that you know we killed the buffalo to almost extinction so the Indians would have nothing to eat. But seeing it---the true obscenity of it. Of seeing the Indians so deeply horrorfied they have nothing to say because it is there before your eyes---the depravity of the white man. And we are taught to accept that as right and just so we could manifest our destiny. Now we still call the Indians parasites and resent them for many things. Mostly that some still survived so there is still memory of it.
    There is a great lesson here. Native American society was close to the holographic model. There was very little hierarchy. Sociopaths could not flourish in that society because they were quickly recognized as being bad for the common good and shunned as a result. Along comes the white man, but unknown to the Native Americans, and unimaginable to them as well, the white man is directed and lead by sociopaths. The resulting destruction to the native peoples was the equivalent of a perfect storm. That a human, as they understood it, could behave in such a shameful manner was simply beyond their comprehension. The sociopaths decimated the natives, and they did it with no empathy, no shame, no remorse, no responsibility, and a well-developed forked tongue.

9. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Chicodoodoo For This Post:

Belle (25th February 2011), Cottage Rose (25th February 2011), Icecold (25th February 2011), ponda (26th February 2011), Scout (25th February 2011), sjkted (25th February 2011), TigerLilly (25th February 2011), Whitehaze (25th February 2011)

10. Link to Post #106
    Thanks

This video shows how a parasitic worm actually highjacks the brain of a grasshopper and causes it to commit suicide by hopping into water where the horsehair worm can move on to the next phase of it's life cycle.

Kind of like what the banks are doing to all these countries.
    "Whosoever unceasingly strives upward... him can we save." Goethe

11. Link to Post #107
    Thanks

Quote In the 19th century, the incessant westward expansion of the United States incrementally compelled large numbers of Native Americans to resettle further west, often by force, almost always reluctantly. Native Americans believed this forced relocation illegal, given the Hopewell Treaty of 1785. Under President Andrew Jackson, United States Congress passed the Indian Removal Act of 1830, which authorized the President to conduct treaties to exchange Native American land east of the Mississippi River for lands west of the river. As many as 100,000 Native Americans relocated to the West as a result of this Indian Removal policy. In theory, relocation was supposed to be voluntary and many Native Americans did remain in the East. In practice, great pressure was put on Native American leaders to sign removal treaties.

The most egregious violation of the stated intention of the removal policy took place under the Treaty of New Echota, which was signed by a dissident faction of Cherokees but not the elected leadership. President Jackson rigidly enforced the treaty, which resulted in the deaths of an estimated 4,000 Cherokees on the Trail of Tears. About 17,000 Cherokees, along with approximately 2,000 enslaved blacks held by Cherokees, were removed from their homes.

Tribes were generally located to reservations where they could more easily be separated from traditional life and pushed into European-American society. Some southern states additionally enacted laws in the 19th century forbidding non-Native American settlement on Native American lands, with the intention to prevent sympathetic white missionaries from aiding the scattered Native American resistance.

Parasitic behavior in history
    In the light of the day the other light is hidden, never the less that other light still exists seen by other eyes.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Whitehaze For This Post:

Belle (25th February 2011), Icecold (25th February 2011), modwiz (25th February 2011)

13. Link to Post #108
    Cayman Islands Deactivated
    Thanks

Quote Getting rid of your own parasitic behaviors does not get rid of the parasitic behaviors of the sociopaths running the world. They are the ones delivering the paradigm that encourages internal parasitic behaviors.
    Indeed. This is nothing but new age thought which is co-opted by TPTB as a future new world religion. In addition, it completely ignores the true history of the world which includes the genocide of indigenous people by sociopaths in Western countries. We are all hosting parasites. Is it really reasonable to say each and every one of us deserves these parasites in order to grow?

--sjkted

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote The nightmare is at the end of the road we are currently traveling. If the only result of being identified as a sociopath is that said sociopath cannot hold positions of societal power or control, where's the harm? For 98% of the population, that means there is no direct change in their personal lives. If I should be diagnosed as a sociopath (either properly or by accident), it might mean I can't participate in federal, state, county, or local legislatures. No sweat off my back. So what are you worried about? The nightmare is coming up fast if we continue to do nothing!
    The nightmare is the default setting. It's the freight train that's coming at us at full speed and will continue UNLESS we do something ASAP.

--sjkted

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote In the future we need to see that there is no structure for power.
    How???

--sjkted

14. Link to Post #109
    Thanks

Quote Parasite is such, because system allows him to be like that.

Complex, interlocking system of behaviours is what makes this planet ticks.

Failure to understand that you cannot "throw away" part of the system without redesigning WHOLE, dooms any "change" endeavour.

In the game, those playing according to rules complete it. Score is what matters. What is the score in our current game?
    What behaviours are encouraged, which ones are not?
    It's not just that the parasites are such because the system allows them to be so. It's the the parasites have engineered the system and hoodwinked the rest of us (or coerced our ancestors through violence or threat of violence) to use the system.

Yes, we won't be able to just replace the parasites (sociopaths) alone and keep everything else the same. It's a good time for this change though .. everything else seems to be crumbling anyways.

--sjkted

15. Link to Post #110
    Canada Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by 9eagle9 (here)
    Once we are aware we know longer have an excuse. How much of it is deliberate? If one just looks at their life and sees failing health, financial crisis and difficult relationships doesn't that sort a clue us in that something is wrong? Forgive me or do people think that's natural or just the way it is? Are people seriously that blind to their life? STILL? With all the resources available to us people still aren't getting a clue? Or are they ignoring it? If your life is falling in around your ears how does one ignore that? Whatever is going on inside of is reflected on the outside. So when its right there for the bare eyes to see how does one justify saying its ignorance. Or is it blindness? We are so insensitive to the suffering of others I strongly suspect its because we are so desensitized to our own suffering.

Quote Posted by Chicodoodoo (here)
    And there is where self responsibility is lost.

The fact we ignore what is going on inside of us is always going to be an easy excuse ...one easily alleviated by finding out who you REALLY are so you can know what one really wants .
    It's not a question of deliberately ignoring what's going on inside of you. It's a question of ignorance. We are all ignorant, it's just a matter of degree.

Basically, you are saying we are responsible for knowing everything. It's not going to happen, and so we have to work within our resources.
    Wow, this is such a great thread!

There are so many issues at play here, it could be its own paradigm. With regard to responsibility, I think the vast majority are paralyzed by fear. Maybe one is always ill, in a job that that they hate, in a loveless marriage - but at least they have "security". I think at least subconsciously maybe there is an awareness that the "dis" "ease" is resulting in the disease, but most struggle with, "what's the alternative?" At least in the Westernized countries there is a great fear of "not having enough"

Why is this? Why do we fear scarcity?

My personal belief is that on a cellular level maybe we remember what true scarcity feels like. Perhaps there is a soul memory from the last ice age?
    The trouble is, none of us who have been educated through the traditional system have any concept of true history - they certainly didn't teach us about Atlantis in grade 9 intro to history, that's for sure.

I was arguing this with a family member a few weeks ago - my point was that society as a whole should take responsibility - it is our own fault that we don't open our eyes and allow decisions to be made on our behalf, as we are totally oblivious to the truth and content to ignore everything as long as we are warm, our belly are full and we can watch American Idol in HD.

Her point was this - have some compassion. Remember, it is hard to see the truth when you have been brainwashed and conditioned from birth. When you are told to take an aspirin. The discomfort you feel is normal, and the history you have told is all a lie. Waking up is painful.

Sorry that the above is a little disjointed, I have so many thoughts on this topic, sometimes it is difficult to get everything on paper

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Scout For This Post:

Chicodoodoo (8th March 2011), TigerLilly (25th February 2011)

17. Link to Post #111
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,024 times in 3,784 posts

It's basically because people give up one form of belief conditioning for another. Belief hopping isn't really awakening. It's becoming aware of another belief system.

Awakening is waking up to yourself.

People become awake by addressing things like you mentioned. Cellular memory, ego softening, reflecting on how conditioning is manifesting on their life now. Then finding a way to correct the conditioning. Doing the things that help you to know again. The things that help you to know who you are.

Versus...

Finding a guru, finding a new book, more ego engagement (with the understanding an ego is parasitical on its own) finding something that sounds nice and believing it. Being flattered essentially.They help people to believe who they are. Not know and experience who and what they are.

Believing and thinking aren't knowing. Knowing is knowing. If you know something you don't have to think. Beliefs are really just thoughts. Knowing is knowing. Thinking isn't knowing.

I'm asking people...how are your belief systems serving them?

I KNOW that people say "This just ain't right" "Life shouldn't be this way" "This is wrong"

So I KNOW they KNOW something isn't right. So people can't tell me that they don't know something is wrong due to conditioning.. They don't know what to do about it. because their new belief systems aren't telling or helping them.

So asking yourself how does my belief system serving me? And what is it doing for me? Belief systems will tell us we have a problem, but unless they tell how to fix the problem with relatively fast results...how is it serving us precisely? That is the same sort of old conditioning. How someone will keep buying the same product over and over even though its not delivering what it said it did. Then people revert back to "Something is wrong with me" . There's nothing WRONG with people. Something is WRONG with their belief systems if the beleif system is not serving them.

18. Link to Post #112
    Thanks

It's basically because people give up one form of belief conditioning for another. Belief hopping isn't really awakening. It's becoming aware of another belief system.

Thank you for causing me to think instead of a belief system, perhaps a 'knowing system' might be worth consideration. I will definately have this on my plate today.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Whitehaze For This Post:

Belle (25th February 2011), modwiz (25th February 2011)

20. Link to Post #113
    Thanks

I'm glad you brought this up Whitehaze its the root of everyone's problem. I guess because people didn't come back a whole lot about what sorts of parasiticals they have in their life, and because the two are related, a good question would be....

What do you want/ need in you life that isn't manifested?

As soon as you ID that, there begins trail to the parasite. Or rather a core value or belief we are holding that prevents whatever it may be that attracts the parasite. It'ws what we are missing in life that clues us in that something is wrong. Health, money, finances, peace, what ever it is that some is struggling with is where the parasites are going to attach at?

I mean someone telling me they want world peace is fine, but do they have peace for themselves. And if we woke up tomorrow and the world was all peaceful and one's life was a still a wreck how would you feel?

21. Link to Post #114
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,316 times in 10,234 posts

see the 'who's driving the dreambus' documentary thread in the spirituality area. My post is #29 in that thread.

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post154520

I am somtimes wandering about in their pre-now (has yet to happen) temporal exclusion bubbles of coming anticipation, and most are still so ego driven that they are entirely unaware that they are doing this. In this case, it was the core group of a major downtown core of a city of +3M people. All these 'bubbles' of shifting action and 'reality anticipation formation' were connected, for the most part. A romper room of coming temporal anticipation. And I was in those spaces.

'don't panic'.

You merely need to begin to realize the levels of personal control at all your levels of co-creation and connectedness in this multi-verse.

See the dreamland bus documentary. I think it is important to do so. It isn't a perfect documentary on the subject.... but it is darn close. it is an excellent refresher for the rest of us,and it gets the essential points right, concerning the settling down of the ego-self into the open state of knowing and nothingness.
    Last edited by Carmody; 25th February 2011 at 16:28.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

9eagle9 (25th February 2011), TigerLilly (25th February 2011), Whitehaze (25th February 2011)

23. Link to Post #115
    Thanks

What do you want/ need in you life that isn't manifested?
    The hooks of the parasite are many, and extends far reaching into every aspect of our conciousness and daily lives. When I look to myself to identify them all, it is indeed overwhelming. But it points to the one thing, that we have been led to believe we have, but have never known what it really is.

What is not manifested in my life is true freedom. The parasite states we have it, but according to the conditions the parasite has manifested. Freedom is a dangerous thing for the parasite, because with freedom the hosts no longer need the parasite. They have indeed done a wonderful job of creating the illusion of freedom. But realistically it does not exist. Yet.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Whitehaze For This Post:

Belle (25th February 2011), modwiz (25th February 2011), Otho (25th February 2011), TigerLilly (25th February 2011)

25. Link to Post #116
    Thanks

Very good. Freedom is core want and need. It's a birthright actually. Like air. A lot of people confuse their desire for freedom for something else though and paste over a symbol over it.. Like people will tell me they want a car and focus on that and what they are really wanting is the their freedom.

Freedom's underlying opposer (parasite) is Guilt. (Most parasite paradigms revolve around guilt instilled by religion, family or social engineering.

Not to sound drippy but you were born free, so the prison is perception. And I suppose freedom means different things to different people. It really just means there's things in your life that feel unsafe to you. As if you attempt something you will fail (punishment) (This is process which is why I ask so many questions, I'm not needling ....) Or a its way you obligated yourself to something . My freedom is essentially I can get up and leave at any moment toss the computer in the car and go anywhere I want. I have a sustainability project underway but I am not OBLIGATED to it. I CHOSE to do it. I can make the choice at any time to leave it. That is my freedom. We often times obligate ourselves to dead end things.Out of GUILT. We obligate our selves to things that are not working out because we have invested so much into it in the PAST. "I've spent too much money (which is already gone and won't be recovered by ) on Project X.

Guilt=punishment=prison=perception of loss of freedom.

So ..unsafe conditions. Are they real, right now in the moment or are these unsafe conditions thoughts based in the past in future.

PUll yourself right into this moment and look at what is occurring. Are you safe?

Then think of the unsafe conditions...."I can't do X because might happen, I might fall down the stairs, I might run out of gas, I'll run out money."

Or the past.

The last time I tried that I failed.

Those are thoughts. They are not occurring right now. But those are the conditions (contracts=thoughts) that we impose on ourselves.

As far as the Guilt core...what did you do wrong? On a conscious level you may logically say nothing...but for instance. What sorts of things did you parents make you feel guilty about? Guilt is most often manifested in chronic disease or ongoing diseases as well. And before I get quick answers for people about their parents I ask people , did you come from an abusive or neglectful childhood. If I in a lecture 20 people out of 100 will raise their hand. After I read the criteria for abuse and neglect, and ask people to revise their opinion based on that criteria....the count goes up to about 80 hands raised. Many of us were raised in neglectful and abusive situations and we don't even know it. Because we don't really know what constitutes abuse. Or neglect. And that sets up the conditions for parastical conditions for our adult lives.

Lastly When people can't find their guilt I look at what's going on in their body. If people are that stuck with where they are guilty....the body never fails to express it.

26. Link to Post #117
    Thanks

I think the main problem here is it is so much harder to create than it is to destroy. I've seen dollar figures that it costs around $200,000 or so to raise a child and bring them up to age 18. When you consider all of the diaper changes, meals, babysitting, clothes bought, lessons taught, etc. it's a profound amount of effort that needs to be done by parents, family, teachers, and community to even get us to adulthood. It's so much easier to just steal someone else's energy instead of creating.

--sjkted

27. Link to Post #118
    Thanks

Quote Posted by sjkted (here)
    I think the main problem here is it is so much harder to create than it is to destroy. I've seen dollar figures that it costs around $200,000 or so to raise a child and bring them up to age 18. When you consider all of the diaper changes, meals, babysitting, clothes bought, lessons taught, etc. it's a profound amount of effort that needs to be done by parents, family, teachers, and community to even get us to adulthood. It's so much easier to just steal someone else's energy instead of creating.

--sjkted
    This is indeed part of the problem. And how much are our children deprived of in the forms of education, nutrition, and all the things that should be freely available to all. It is all part of the parasitical program. Ridiculous to have to pay to bring a life into the world and not be able to give that life all the benefits and freedom that is our birthright.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Whitehaze For This Post:

Maria Stade (8th March 2011)

29. Link to Post #119
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,987 times in 1,125 posts

Going back to the Alex Jones video for a minute. I've been following Hypertiger for a while http://www.hypertiger.blogspot.com . If you go back to some of his earlier writings, he lays out the whole financial system and basically how it started. He's a bit of a downer, but there is a lot to think about, plus a good description of the parasites and the purpose of "money".

We have only known scarcity. The only scarcity that exists is what the parasites create for us. They could not exist in a world of abundance. They would have no control. Free energy, heirloom seeds that keep giving and giving, plants that grow wild for medicine. We've been kept in the dark and lied to...and most people believe in the lies. "We'll take care of you," governments say, then they take away vitamins, life giving plants, and free energy devices. "Use our pharmacuticals, our GMO "foods" and our oil...for a price, of course." And to make sure that happens, laws are passed to keep us enslaved in their system.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Belle For This Post:

Scout (26th February 2011), Whitehaze (25th February 2011)

31. Link to Post #120
    Sweden Avalon Member Maria Stade's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,626 times in 854 posts

I have been totally deprogrammed by my self !

It is not a easy ride and today there is a lot of network helping those on this path.

The hard thing to face is when you know how it is You ask but how to change all seems like impossible !

Some part of you have always known that there was some thing wrong.

Many people around the world have been waiting for this to happen and will step forward to help ( for free )

As darkness merges with light it will be a natural step to not want to be a parasite and not have a system that is in this way.

I have been moving around for years on different forums and see a future with advisers of different kind, they will be for the growth of understanding and unity !

Thank you for a great thread !

All Love

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Maria Stade For This Post:

Belle (8th March 2011), Whitehaze (8th March 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1 6 7 LastLast