+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: To reach the unreachable star -- my last post

1. Link to Post #1
    Spain Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Default To reach the unreachable star -- my last post

I want to thank this community for I have learned a great deal here. It has been a wonderful place to grow. My time here is over though. I remove my being and energy from this community, and I remove this community from my being and energy. I wish to leave making some noise, a statement.
    This is my last post for the foreseeable future.

What follows are just my views. I may be entirely wrong. Do not trust me, do not trust anyone: feel, think and research.

I believe we are living the final phase of a cosmic cycle, what some may call "the end of times". We are ripe for the Harvest. This means each living being is being polarised to fit in one of the several paths/archetypes available.
    Some places rise as gathering centres for spirits that hold certain kinds of energies. I think this forum is one of such places. It is changing, its true identity is surfacing and this means people not fitting here anymore will leave.
    I leave.

Each path is equally valid. Everything lives in the mind of God. Each of us, however, need to find our true nature. We have the divine gift of free will, and thus we are continually faced with choices. These choices we can't escape. We may, however, let others make the choice for us. Sometimes, many times, we are not aware of that.
    I believe choices should be made carefully since they define us, our true nature, and shape what is going to be our experience during the next cosmic cycle. That way we create our reality, we get what we deserve, and we judge ourselves.
    We better care.

I am tired of all this fighting and suffering, the essence of this reality. Some paths involve spirit breaking free from the prision of the body in various degrees. Body serving spirit. Other paths lead to deeper imprisionment of spirit inside the body (spirit serving body). I believe those paths are being marketed to us by the establishment through the media and many other sources of information. I do not know what is their gain in it. Maybe it is about keeping us controllable. Smart slaves. Maybe they feed on our energy, and they keep human farms. Perhaps it is just their job, to test us to help us find our place in the next cycle. Who knows. It is not important though: the only important part is what YOU do about it.
    Tricks are fine, it is ultimately our responsibility to select which path to follow. Just research yourself and look within. And beware what you invite into your mind/spirit/soul, be it energies, ideas or beings. There is truth in the old myths, like that of the vampire.
    It is always up to you.

This leads to the conclusion of this statement. I believe that lies, deception and cosmic jokes are being mixed with distractions, drama and entertainment, to make drinks appealing for every kind of human being. A huge cocktail bar where every kind of customer may find a favourite beverage to spend a nice party night while decisions are made somewhere else.
    Remember, it is our choice, always.

My choice is to spend this time we may have left, the most important time we may face in aeons, looking within to complete my process of polarisation, finding my true nature and my path, away from all this noise. Introspection, honest self-criticism, shame and guilt for the things that do not fit my true self, and finally forgiving and letting go. To deconstruct the fake self built by this world, and then to see what lies beyond. The beach under the pavement.
    It is not that hard, but it takes time and attention.

My path includes Jesus Christ. I have just recently discovered that. I was raised in a non-religious environment and still today I oppose religions. There is more to it though, and I believe we are being conditioned to "throw away the fish with the water".

I wish you to find the path that suits your soul the most.

Thank you. Peace.

---
    These are some of the threads that come to my mind that may sum up my contribution to this forum:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ll=1#post53135
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ongoing-change.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...-to-the-basics
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...acing-yourself
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...5945#post75945
    Last edited by Wood; 23rd February 2011 at 22:12.

2. The Following 63 Users Say Thank You to Wood For This Post:

3optic (24th February 2011), Adrift (24th February 2011), Agape (24th February 2011), aikisaw (27th February 2011), Astra (25th February 2011), Belle (24th February 2011), BMJ (24th February 2011), Budaheart (24th February 2011), Calz (24th February 2011), Caren (23rd February 2011), Charlie Pecos (24th February 2011), D-Day (24th February 2011), dan33 (1st March 2011), Dennis Jonathan (24th February 2011), Elly (27th February 2011), enoch (24th February 2011), Eric J (Viking) (27th February 2011), fifi (24th February 2011), firstlook (23rd February 2011), GlassSteagallfan (24th February 2011), golden lady (24th February 2011), GoldenYears (24th February 2011), Gone002 (23rd February 2011), granny (24th February 2011), greybeard (24th February 2011), guido (27th February 2011), Heart-2-Heart (24th February 2011), Heartsong (23rd February 2011), heretogrow (25th February 2011), heyokah (14th April 2011), InCiDeR (23rd February 2011), Ineffable Hitchhiker (24th February 2011), ItsAllCreated (24th February 2011), John Parslow (24th February 2011), john.d (27th February 2011), K626 (24th February 2011), Lettherebelight (23rd February 2011), lightblue (23rd February 2011), Limor Wolf (24th February 2011), Lord Sidious (24th February 2011), magicmanx (24th February 2011), moais (23rd February 2011), ponda (24th February 2011), RedeZra (24th February 2011), Reinhard (24th February 2011), Rufs (24th February 2011), sandy (24th February 2011), sister (23rd February 2011), SKAWF (27th February 2011), skippy (24th February 2011), Snowbird (24th February 2011), Steph (23rd February 2011), str8thinker (24th February 2011), sunflower (24th February 2011), The HoppyBunny (24th February 2011), The One (24th February 2011), truthseekerdan (24th February 2011), unplugged (24th February 2011), Victoria Tintagel (26th February 2011), winnasboy (24th February 2011), write4change (23rd February 2011)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

Default Re: To reach the unreachable star -- my last post

Quote Posted by Wood (here)
    we look forward to your return wood, you have been a good friend willing to share with everyone...

4. Link to Post #3
    Netherlands Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,172 times in 408 posts

I will miss you Woodman...
    Have a safe journey...

Ill never forget "that" evening.

...like a healing hand...

5. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member write4change's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,634 times in 628 posts

I think ultimately we will all answer the questions you raise here. I am staying for now but I have all the concerns you are raising. I am into doing what I was lead to do but may ultimately make the same choice for the same reasons.

I have the ability to abide in grace for a while and be at peace with it. When that is no longer true, I will reconsider. I think it was very gracious of you to say goodbye with class and reason.
    Beware the axis of sanctimony.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to write4change For This Post:

Budaheart (24th February 2011)

7. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,082 times in 632 posts

In respect and with honorable mention:

I think most of us are experiencing the ongoing change. I think I have just advanced another step in my path and I'd like to share my current thoughts. I'd like to hear the stories, thoughts and comments of other people as well, so we all can learn and keep progressing.

Dark nights of the soul.

I've been reading and hearing personal stories of many people that have gone through very dark times in the past years. I have had my share as well. I relate that to the activation of the heart chakra due to incomming energies that started back in 2003. I've collected that from several sources, sometimes just bits of information here and there. I think once the chakra opens it has to deal with all negativity and thus many people go through dark periods of depression and other very negative emotions. Fortunately, most of us have managed to go through that and heal ourselves and recover our smiles.

We are constantly being lied to, and we have been lied to since birth.

There are lots of information out there. Mainstream entertainment, alternative entertainment, mainstream news, alternative news, new age theories, etc. I think the information is carefully designed to trap us at every point of our path. It appeals to our indolence, to our ego, to our vanity, to our fears, to our desires. I think we are almost slaves at the moment and we are not going to be given free lunches at all.
    I doubt very much there are many hidden truths in hollywood movies, for example. There are just hints to other paths designed to keep the uneasy individual trapped in yet another cage.
    We read and talk about mind control but we think we are not mind controlled ourselves. I think we all are, to some degree, mind controlled.

The PTBs are far more powerful than what we realise and they have help from (or, more likely they are controlled by) powerful entities that can play with our minds, both while we are awaken and while we are sleeping. I do not know if they feed from our energy but I think it is a good explanation.

I have realised that, while we should look for information, we should not believe it. We have to cultivate our intuition to smell promising information, but always keep the doubt as we can't trust anything external to us. That is a consequence of freedom and self-power. We can't rely completely on anything external and we have to re-examine our beliefs as well.

The root of all evil.

I have concluded the whole reality is rotten. Life in this planet is based in the fight for survival. Everything feeds on everything else. That is why, IMO, the 'going back to nature' movement is part of the control system. It is probably an step forward in the right direction but still, nature is not like what a Disney movie portraits.
    We are destroying the planet in the same way a massive locust plague would destroy it: this is how life here works. We, living beings incarnated on Earth, have the fight for survival instinct deeply buried in our bodies. Sometimes we break the balance and we are a danger to the planet but the problem, IMO, is the whole 'fight for survival'.

I believe this need to feed on external energy (food or ideas) arises from a genetic modification by ETs and is the primary source of our weakness and enslavement. And I believe we can overcome it by looking within and removing our fears. Every fear can be reduced to the fear of death, and that is the origin of the fight for survival instinct. I believe we actually die because we degrade our body with food and our mind with negative ideas until we lose the connection with Source (probably through the Pineal gland).
    As a quick example, just think how much negative energy is in a steak: the energy coming from the killing of the cow, from the miserable life of the cow in a modern farm, and from the other corpses filled in turn with negative energy that the cow has been feed with. In addition to that there are bad chemicals added to the whole process.

There is hope.

Despite this bleak situation, we are still here, and we are fighting. We are resilient, and we have friends out there. They probably work in subtle ways but we are being helped for sure. I think we are being given support energies to help us to escape from our prision. Maybe they can't easily get into this illusion/prision in other more direct ways? Or, more likely, maybe we have to do it ourselves to truly recover our freedom.

The innocence of a child.

Once I started experiencing attacks I realised how the prision is everywhere. Who to trust, what information? I know there are many people trying to help but I suspect most information is corrupted. However, I finally realised I know what I want, and I know that what I want is good for all of us (i.e. recovering our freedom). I think we are born free or almost free (the genetic modifications). Since the PTBs control us by breaking the innocence, simplicity, love and light we had when we were children by adding layers upon layers of lies, fears and disempowerment, I have decided the only way to go is to turn into ourselves and heal ourselves. Reconsider the beliefs. Remove the lies. To be children again, free humans. For example, we feel the oneness when we care about others, even if they are strangers. That is why we are being told we are different: gender, race, nationality, religion, etc. We are all humans. We are all mammals, we are all living beings.

The exponential power of awakening and empowerment.

I have experienced that power. As I have advanced in my path, turning to positivity, to 'light', discarding my fears and negative emotions, I have seen how the people in my environment changed with me. Some of them just a few steps, others changed completely. We help the world by freeing ourselves from the prision. But that is not enough.

We are awakening now for a reason.

We are changing at this moment for a reason. We are getting help but we have to measure up to that help, we have to honour it. We have the duty to focus ourselves, we have to learn, to awaken ourselves, to teach others, to awaken others, to heal others, to fight. We have to spread the truth and fight for it. We have the right and the moral duty to do so. "This can and must be our finest hour".
    WOW, Wood! You will be deeply missed. Looking forward to meet you again! / Thomas
    I don't necessarily believe what I think,
    neither do I always think what I believe

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to InCiDeR For This Post:

aikisaw (27th February 2011), golden lady (24th February 2011), granny (24th February 2011), Open your eyes (24th February 2011)

9. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Dear Wood,

I have not had the pleasure of knowing you and I am saddened that I will have missed out on that. Your post speaks volumes to me, you hit the nail on the head and encapsulated my own views to a tee. May a door always be open to you when you need it. Be strong on your path.

Mouse x

10. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,492 times in 2,185 posts

Dear Wood, you will be missed!

Thank-you for enlightening our paths while following yours with your torch held high!

I want to bump this post of yours up , as I feel that it is more valid nowadays than ever:

Quote I think most of us are experiencing the ongoing change. I think I have just advanced another step in my path and I'd like to share my current thoughts. I'd like to hear the stories, thoughts and comments of other people as well, so we all can learn and keep progressing.

Dark nights of the soul.

I've been reading and hearing personal stories of many people that have gone through very dark times in the past years. I have had my share as well. I relate that to the activation of the heart chakra due to incomming energies that started back in 2003. I've collected that from several sources, sometimes just bits of information here and there. I think once the chakra opens it has to deal with all negativity and thus many people go through dark periods of depression and other very negative emotions. Fortunately, most of us have managed to go through that and heal ourselves and recover our smiles.

We are constantly being lied to, and we have been lied to since birth.

There are lots of information out there. Mainstream entertainment, alternative entertainment, mainstream news, alternative news, new age theories, etc. I think the information is carefully designed to trap us at every point of our path. It appeals to our indolence, to our ego, to our vanity, to our fears, to our desires. I think we are almost slaves at the moment and we are not going to be given free lunches at all.
    I doubt very much there are many hidden truths in hollywood movies, for example. There are just hints to other paths designed to keep the uneasy individual trapped in yet another cage.
    We read and talk about mind control but we think we are not mind controlled ourselves. I think we all are, to some degree, mind controlled.

The PTBs are far more powerful than what we realise and they have help from (or, more likely they are controlled by) powerful entities that can play with our minds, both while we are awaken and while we are sleeping. I do not know if they feed from our energy but I think it is a good explanation.

I have realised that, while we should look for information, we should not believe it. We have to cultivate our intuition to smell promising information, but always keep the doubt as we can't trust anything external to us. That is a consequence of freedom and self-power. We can't rely completely on anything external and we have to re-examine our beliefs as well.

The root of all evil.

I have concluded the whole reality is rotten. Life in this planet is based in the fight for survival. Everything feeds on everything else. That is why, IMO, the 'going back to nature' movement is part of the control system. It is probably an step forward in the right direction but still, nature is not like what a Disney movie portraits.
    We are destroying the planet in the same way a massive locust plague would destroy it: this is how life here works. We, living beings incarnated on Earth, have the fight for survival instinct deeply buried in our bodies. Sometimes we break the balance and we are a danger to the planet but the problem, IMO, is the whole 'fight for survival'.

I believe this need to feed on external energy (food or ideas) arises from a genetic modification by ETs and is the primary source of our weakness and enslavement. And I believe we can overcome it by looking within and removing our fears. Every fear can be reduced to the fear of death, and that is the origin of the fight for survival instinct. I believe we actually die because we degrade our body with food and our mind with negative ideas until we lose the connection with Source (probably through the Pineal gland).
    As a quick example, just think how much negative energy is in a steak: the energy coming from the killing of the cow, from the miserable life of the cow in a modern farm, and from the other corpses filled in turn with negative energy that the cow has been feed with. In addition to that there are bad chemicals added to the whole process.

There is hope.

Despite this bleak situation, we are still here, and we are fighting. We are resilient, and we have friends out there. They probably work in subtle ways but we are being helped for sure. I think we are being given support energies to help us to escape from our prision. Maybe they can't easily get into this illusion/prision in other more direct ways? Or, more likely, maybe we have to do it ourselves to truly recover our freedom.

The innocence of a child.

Once I started experiencing attacks I realised how the prision is everywhere. Who to trust, what information? I know there are many people trying to help but I suspect most information is corrupted. However, I finally realised I know what I want, and I know that what I want is good for all of us (i.e. recovering our freedom). I think we are born free or almost free (the genetic modifications). Since the PTBs control us by breaking the innocence, simplicity, love and light we had when we were children by adding layers upon layers of lies, fears and disempowerment, I have decided the only way to go is to turn into ourselves and heal ourselves. Reconsider the beliefs. Remove the lies. To be children again, free humans. For example, we feel the oneness when we care about others, even if they are strangers. That is why we are being told we are different: gender, race, nationality, religion, etc. We are all humans. We are all mammals, we are all living beings.

The exponential power of awakening and empowerment.

I have experienced that power. As I have advanced in my path, turning to positivity, to 'light', discarding my fears and negative emotions, I have seen how the people in my environment changed with me. Some of them just a few steps, others changed completely. We help the world by freeing ourselves from the prision. But that is not enough.

We are awakening now for a reason.

We are changing at this moment for a reason. We are getting help but we have to measure up to that help, we have to honour it. We have the duty to focus ourselves, we have to learn, to awaken ourselves, to teach others, to awaken others, to heal others, to fight. We have to spread the truth and fight for it. We have the right and the moral duty to do so. "This can and must be our finest hour".
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ll=1#post49161

Peace and Good Will, to you, friend.
    "Vision without action is merely a dream.
    Action without vision just passes the time.
    Vision with action can change the world." Joel Arthur Barker

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MorningSong For This Post:

Swami (23rd February 2011), The HoppyBunny (24th February 2011), Victoria Tintagel (27th February 2011)

12. Link to Post #8
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Woods good luck brother, your going to walk a hard path. Never give up and always remmber your goal.

13. Link to Post #9
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,835 times in 3,731 posts

Hum, that is a bad start to my day

Enjoy your travels!

>This is my last post for the foreseeable future.

See you when you get to the bit you couldn't see - LOL
    -- Let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all --

14. Link to Post #10
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,424 times in 1,076 posts

My path includes Jesus Christ. I have just recently discovered that. I was raised in a non-religious environment and still today I oppose religions. There is more to it though, and I believe we are being conditioned to "throw away the fish with the water".
    Tnx for a beautiful written post Wood

seems you have gone the full circle too

only to end up at the start

from where it all began

the truth the love and the light within

I wish you a happy walk pilgrim ; )

may you reach the star
    Last edited by RedeZra; 24th February 2011 at 01:32.

15. Link to Post #11
    United States Avalon Member Charlie Pecos's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,842 times in 492 posts

Good luck to you and godspeed brother.
    There is no good and there is no bad, all are experience and experience is everything.
    In truth, there is only ONE of us.

16. Link to Post #12
    Canada Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,618 times in 479 posts

I'm sure you'll come back

Namaste, Steven

17. Link to Post #13
    United States Avalon Member Dennis Leahy's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,586 times in 5,817 posts

...My choice is to spend this time we may have left, the most important time we may face in aeons, looking within to complete my process of polarisation, finding my true nature and my path, away from all this noise. Introspection, honest self-criticism, shame and guilt for the things that do not fit my true self, and finally forgiving and letting go. To deconstruct the fake self built by this world, and then to see what lies beyond.

I wish you to find the path that suits your soul the most.

Thank you. Peace.
    Commendable. A very difficult goal that I hope you attain. I wish you well on your path, brother. Peace to you as well.

Dennis

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Dennis Leahy For This Post:

write4change (24th February 2011)

19. Link to Post #14
    United States Avalon Member ItsAllCreated's Avatar
    Thanks

I think that post was the 1st post I've ever read from you, and already I feel saddened that you're leaving. Just from that post alone I can tell that people would certainly benefit from you staying around.

I know that getting away from the TV, Computer, & radio can really be of benefit to those who are seeking deeper portions of themself (maybe even vital to it), so I trust that you are making the right move. Even as you're away I know you'll still be helping us (thank you for that).

I wish you all the best in Life Wood. Your contributions will not be forgotten.

~Stephen
    ~ItsAllCreated

20. The Following User Says Thank You to ItsAllCreated For This Post:

golden lady (24th February 2011)

21. Link to Post #15
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,559 times in 1,013 posts

Brilliantly said Wood

Good luck on the next step

22. Link to Post #16
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,616 times in 1,305 posts

Hi Wood, I had the pleasure to exchange a few posts with you here on Avalon, and I know that you are a sincere soul.
    I hope you'll reconsider your choice, or at least honor us with your presence anytime you feel like.
    Please listen to the song below, and see if it inspires you. It did inspire me on my spiritual path.
    All the best blessings to you my friend. With love, ~ Dan

Unity Consciousness
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Free your mind, and open your heart to LOVE.
    You'll then become enlightened able to just BE.

23. Link to Post #17
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

PTL !!!

GODspeed

24. The Following User Says Thank You to enoch For This Post:

The HoppyBunny (24th February 2011)

25. Link to Post #18
    Netherlands Avalon Member Debby's Avatar
    Thanks

take care and hope one day you will return
    Have faith, my Child, have faith. Do not be bewildered. For you are beyond all things, The heart of all knowing. You are the Self. You are God. -Ashtavakra Gita 15:8

26. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

One of my favorite posters here. I'm proud of the decision you've made. It sees very well considered.

I hope you find time to visit.
    Out beyond the ideas of right-doing or wrong-doing there is a field- I'll meet you there.

-Jelaluddin Rumi

27. The Following User Says Thank You to 3optic For This Post:

winnasboy (24th February 2011)

28. Link to Post #20
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,112 times in 828 posts

Quote Posted by Rocky_Shorz (here)
    we look forward to your return wood, you have been a good friend willing to share with everyone...
    Seconded.

I know you will be back.

Thanks for all the shared moments over the last years.

Be strong and develop your skills.

Never forget you are in charge.....Always.

Good wishes,

K
    In all ages, in all lands, there have been those who seek truth. This seeking is an individual's search for something more than self, and much more than the confines of this worldly system. It is the seeker, who understands there is more than what meets the eye, who is not afraid and makes the choice to go into the unknown. The process of awaking has begun, the discovery is underway.
    Alan Watt

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast