+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 6 LastLast

Thread: Is Pop Diva Lady Gaga An Illuminati Puppet ?

1. Link to Post #1
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,488 times in 1,724 posts

Default Is Pop Diva Lady Gaga An Illuminati Puppet ?

"Symbolism surrounding Lady Gaga, in her pictures and videos, mixes those symbols with occultism of secret societies.. Her vacuous, robotic and slightly degenerate persona embodies all the 'symptoms' of a mind control victim. Let's look at what Lady Gaga represents, starting by the basics: her name:

Gaga is a term that immediately refers to absent mindedness. Here are some synonyms taken from a thesaurus:

Given to lighthearted silliness: empty-headed, featherbrained, flighty, frivolous, frothy, giddy, harebrained, lighthearted, scatterbrained, silly. Slang birdbrained, dizzy.

Afflicted with or exhibiting irrationality and mental unsoundness: brainsick, crazy, daft, demented, disordered, distraught, dotty, insane, lunatic, mad, maniac, maniacal, mentally ill, moonstruck, off, touched, unbalanced, unsound, wrong."

http://vigilantcitizen.com/?p=1676

The author of this essay isn't seeking to make a name for himself, he writes under the pen name "Vigilant Citizen." I will give him the benefit of the doubt, and operate under the assumption that he really believes that Lady Gaga is an Illuminati puppet.

The author's theses that Lady Gaga saturates her videos and marketing materials with Illuminati symbolism is manifestly true. If you Google Image search "Lady Gaga" you will find hundreds of images of the controversial singer depicting the "Eye of Horus", perhaps the most well known Illuminati symbol.

Is Lady Gaga using Illuminati symbols as a fashion or artistic statement, or does she really subscribe to Illuminati ideology?

Lady Gaga has a penchant for sporting outrageous outfits -- how can anyone forget her dress made from condoms or her infamous meat dress? It's my belief that Lady Gaga uses Illuminati and occult symbols for their shock value, the same way that Heavy Metal groups use Satanic symbols to shock the squares.

The pop diva is probably hoping that the fundies will catch on to her Illuminati motif, and protest, and give her what she craves more than anything in the world: Publicity!

The Vigilant Citizen agues that Lady Gaga has undergone Illuminati mind control, because she's she has a vacuous, robotic and slightly degenerate persona. Lady Gaga has been blessed with an incredible vocal prowess, but she's a idot savant more than a genius. You don't have to suffer Illuminati mind control to be a vacuous dolt.

I don't mean to imply that I believe in an elite that is seeking to unite the world under one government. (Not that there's anything wrong with a one world government.)

The only point I'm making is that Lady Gaga isn't a member of any occult society. Girlfriend is in it for the fame, and she uses occult symbols to create controversy.

The Jonas Brothers, on the other hand, are clearly puppets of the Illuminati.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gaia For This Post:

GoldenYears (25th February 2011), jackovesk (25th February 2011), Lisab (12th September 2011), Lord Sidious (24th February 2011), PHARAOH (25th February 2011), sister (24th February 2011)

3. Link to Post #2
    South Africa Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Is Pop Diva Lady Gaga An Illuminati Puppet ?

i agree with that she is a puppet, she even did a public announcement about the whole "gays in the military" fiasco, saying how all good little patriots should go "defend" their country.
    that site however, will do you no good.
    they simply regurgitate the "symbolisim = illuminati" rhetoric, offering no real content since all it does is point fingers and whine how big and bad the ptb are.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DarkSai For This Post:

Gaia (24th February 2011), Lord Sidious (24th February 2011)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member conk's Avatar
    Language
    Southern English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,145 times in 2,998 posts

I did notice her 'reptilian' costume on the Grammy Award show.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to conk For This Post:

Gaia (24th February 2011)

7. Link to Post #4
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Lady Gaga is none other than Marilyn Manson post-op trying to revive his career.

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Gaia For This Post:

Ahkenaten (25th February 2011), DarMar (12th September 2011), jackovesk (25th February 2011), John Parslow (25th February 2011), linz2d (25th February 2011), Lord Sidious (24th February 2011), pickle (12th September 2011), watchZEITGEISTnow (25th February 2011), yaksuit (25th February 2011)

9. Link to Post #5
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

taken from another thread.. I started watching this a while ago... interesting video.. lots of Lady Gaga.

Quote Posted by Wiley (here)
    Quote Posted by JoshERTW (here)
    I don't need confirmation from anyone that music is good for the soul - have known that my whole life. Why do you think the PTB try to manipulate it in such ways? (check out the Farakhan video series "The Music Industry Exposed" - highly recommended - don't have link handy I"m afraid)

I guess its no coincidence, given Charles recent statement re: music, that in the last month or so I've gotten back into a very deep commitment to music creation, after taking a bit of a break and focusing on other parts of life (some more important, some less).

I don't meditate - playing the rock and roll keeps me centered, and is the easiest trigger of a trance state for me
    Here's The Link To The Channel https://youtube.com/user/theindus...d?blend=2&ob=1

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to passenger1147 For This Post:

Aurelius (12th September 2011), Gaia (24th February 2011), John Parslow (25th February 2011), Lily de Cuir (3rd June 2011)

11. Link to Post #6
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Thank you for your post passenger1147 it's really an eye opening.

12. Link to Post #7
    Scotland Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Gaia (here)
    Lady Gaga is none other than Marilyn Manson post-op trying to revive his career.
    Now that you mention it, they do look kind of familiar in a strange and disturbing way.
    Last edited by linz2d; 25th February 2011 at 00:02.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to linz2d For This Post:

Ahkenaten (25th February 2011), Gaia (25th February 2011), watchZEITGEISTnow (25th February 2011)

14. Link to Post #8
    Argentina Avalon Member mcaballero's Avatar
    Thanks

Talking about Metropolis, I found the analysis of vigilantcitizen.com in regard to that movie interesting (as I also found the analysis of A Space Odyssey that someone else on this forum posted, interesting):

The Occult Symbolism of Movie “Metropolis” and its Importance in Pop Culture
    http://vigilantcitizen.com/?p=5208

And I agree with DarkSai's comments... so keep your eyes wide open, and your ears fully deployed :-).
    Last edited by mcaballero; 25th February 2011 at 01:13.

15. Link to Post #9
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,835 times in 232 posts

Had to reply to say how bloody hilarious that was! thanks! :D

I agree lol

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Richard For This Post:

Ahkenaten (25th February 2011), Gaia (25th February 2011), jjl (25th February 2011), mcaballero (25th February 2011)

17. Link to Post #10
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by linz2d (here)
    Now that you mention it, they do look kind of familiar in a strange and disturbing way.
    Hey, the bigger the lie, the better the public likes it. Lady GaGa is just giving the great unwashed exacly what they want. Who cares who thought of it ? It works...

Think about how much worse it could be: She could be Miley Cyrus.

18. Link to Post #11
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by mcaballero (here)
    Talking about Metropolis, I found the analysis of vigilantcitizen.com in regard to that movie interesting (as I also found the analysis of A Space Odyssey that someone else on this forum posted, interesting):

The Occult Symbolism of Movie “Metropolis” and its Importance in Pop Culture
    http://vigilantcitizen.com/?p=5208

And I agree with DarkSai's comments... so keep your eyes wide open, and your ears fully deployed :-).
    Only for your eyes my friend mcaballero

Jezzz ! I cant wait for her 15 minutes to be over...shes just a circus freak copying other pop acts and getting famous for dressing like a clown-whore...

Where Gaga subverts kitschy scenes from classic 1950's adverts featuring "happy housewives" holding up the food products (in this case the aptly chosen staples Miracle Whip and Wonderbread-) they cheerily slave over for their husbands' satisfaction. But unlike the smiling Stepford Wives she invokes, GaGa sneers mechanically, eats the sandwich herself (It should also be noted that product placement itself is a significant device GaGa meaningfully employs to express an idea) As you see she's a corporate product nothing to do with the Illuminati... Bloody Hilarious !!!

Last edited by Gaia; 25th February 2011 at 11:01.

19. Link to Post #12
    England Avalon Member HURRITT ENYETO's Avatar
    Over the Moon Under the Sun. Manchester UK
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,333 times in 531 posts

I know, lets have Lady Gaga as a role model for our young girls to aspire to............Oh darn it
    The Universe at its heart is a Phantom.
    God sleeps in the Minerals, Awakens in Plants, Walks in the Animals and Thinks in Man.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to HURRITT ENYETO For This Post:

Gaia (25th February 2011), ghostrider (12th September 2011)

21. Link to Post #13
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by HURRITT ENYETO (here)
    I know, lets have Lady Gaga as a role model for our young girls to aspire to............Oh darn it
    She could have been a one-hit wonder, but the girl's clearly got the game sussed... Impressionable and innocent young girls should aspire to be her. So sad !

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Gaia For This Post:

HURRITT ENYETO (25th February 2011)

23. Link to Post #14
    Avalon Member watchZEITGEISTnow's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,817 times in 390 posts

Quote Posted by linz2d (here)
    FAAAAAARk

24. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

The only point I'm making is that Lady Gaga isn't a member of any occult society. Girlfriend is in it for the fame, and she uses occult symbols to create controversy.

AND WE HAVE A WINNER!

Yes she's a very clever girl. The symbology she uses has capture many artists imagination for years. She's just very good at making her public displays so controversial that only people interested in illuminati etc will pick up on what she's getting at.

I also think that people just being initiated into the secrets would assume the Lady Gaga is illuminati as it validates their own theories about hiding it in plain sight.

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kerbie For This Post:

Gaia (25th February 2011), GoldenYears (25th February 2011)

26. Link to Post #16
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,587 times in 5,273 posts

Quote Posted by kerbie (here)

AND WE HAVE A WINNER!

Yes she's a very clever girl. The symbology she uses has capture many artists imagination for years. She's just very good at making her public displays so controversial that only people interested in illuminati etc will pick up on what she's getting at.

I also think that people just being initiated into the secrets would assume the Lady Gaga is illuminati as it validates their own theories about hiding it in plain sight.
    ROLMAO...

Goo Gaga Goo Gaga is a product of the record industries Illuminati/Satanist Cabal period!

How in Hell do you think she got so much exposure in the 1st place in such a short period of time?

Add the Big Bootie 'Beyonce' and her partner in crime 'Jay-Z' to the list together with Miley Sirus and Brittany Spears, etc, etc! They are all easy to spot.

If any Avalonians are fans of these little puppets, you should'nt be here!

27. Link to Post #17
    Borden

I have no inside information. I can see the Masonic thing as can anyone else. No expert.

I can tell you that she makes me feel sick to my stomach. I don't know exactly what it is, but if I am in front of an idiot box and she's on it ... I get angry and sick. Fact. That I can state fact about.

I find her abhorrent, and it's less of an intellectual reaction than a gut reaction. Makes me think old Ickey is right about lizard people. Can't stand the bleeping sight of her.

Borden.

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Borden For This Post:

conk (25th February 2011), jackovesk (25th February 2011), toothpick (23rd September 2011), Trail (23rd September 2011)

29. Link to Post #18
    Palestinian Territory Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,637 times in 399 posts

Episode 53 from:

www.theindustryexposed.com

This is the Lady Gaga episode. You can spot these puppets a mile off, but this episode shows a full blown masonic ritual performed in front of the world at the VMA's. Disturbing.

30. Link to Post #19
    Palestinian Territory Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,087 times in 6,275 posts

Quote Posted by jackovesk (here)
    Quote Posted by kerbie (here)

AND WE HAVE A WINNER!

ROLMAO...

Goo Gaga Goo Gaga is a product of the record industries Illuminati/Satanist Cabal period!

How in Hell do you think she got so much exposure in the 1st place in such a short period of time?

Add the Big Bootie 'Beyonce' and her partner in crime 'Jay-Z' to the list together with Miley Sirus and Brittany Spears, etc, etc! They are all easy to spot.

If any Avalonians are fans of these little puppets, you should'nt be here!
    I disagree in the strongest terms.
    If not here, where would you have them go?
    Who better to get to them and snap them out of it than our members?
    I would say that they are in the exact place they NEED to be.

31. Link to Post #20
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,587 times in 5,273 posts

Quote Posted by Lord Sidious (here)
    I disagree in the strongest terms.
    If not here, where would you have them go?
    Who better to get to them and snap them out of it than our members?
    I would say that they are in the exact place they NEED to be.
    Fair point Lord Sidious, somebody has to 'Wake Them Up'.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 6 LastLast