Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 1 8

Thread: Freemasonry

1. Link to Post #141
    Canada Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,618 times in 479 posts

Default Re: Freemasonry

Hi Rimbaud,

I'de like to know if you ever heard of Dennis Brunnel and John Todd? If yes, what do you think about their personal testemony on Freemasonry?

You can find a lot of readings on them on the web, but I'll provide a couple links to begin with.

On Dennis Brunnel : http://www.burlingtonnews.net/jscott5.html

and John Todd : http://www.kt70.com/~jamesjpn/articl...illuminati.htm

Namaste, Steven

2. Link to Post #142
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

More importantly why not look into Dr. John...For any researcher that is the starting point..I really can't say more.. although I'd love to be able to. Steven..those articles you refer to hold a fraction of the truth even though I've only heard of them recently.

I can only repeat that my order is one of Brotherly love..regardless of creed or culture...the only thing we strive for is peace amongst our fellow man...It's my own private goal which I doubt that I'll ever see the way things are going..but it is the fervent hope of all Freemasonry..to see all of humanity being as one..That's why we're hated from time to time.

Rimbaud

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Dr. John Deeds

3. Link to Post #143
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    "Secret Teachings of All Ages," by Manly P. Hall available here (free PDF download):

http://knowledgefiles.com/categories...gs-of-all-ages
    Dear Bill,

Without trying to sound elusive..I'm trying to answer without my throat being cut...Thanks for your erudite comments..I'm just trying to send the thread down towards the "Rose Cross" and Dr. John. Ask any Mason and I suspect that he'll concur with me..If not then so be it.

In any case dear Bill...I hope that you're having a brilliant time.

Best Regards

Rimbaud

4. Link to Post #144
    United States Avalon Member cloud9's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,796 times in 663 posts

I was finally able to read this thread and I can see that some times some members are really daring and others are more discreet.

Personally, I don't know anything about Freemasonry other than what I've read or seen through the internet but many years ago, I was 13 yo and I was studying at night finishing my high school, I was the only young student there, all other students were between 30 and 50 years old (it was in Colombia, adult education) and one of them (he was around 30 years old) told me one night that he wanted to join the Masons, he had gone to a few meetings and was interested.

As I didn't know anything about the Masons I asked him why he was interested and he said this to me:
    All masons help each other, if you are one of them you'll have access to the best jobs, the best salaries, all of them become wealthy and they have a secret plan. When I asked him what the secret plan was he said:
    They're going to own the world and they are doing it little by little, as more people join they'll have "contacts" everywhere, in every institution, company, school, church, etc. This is their plan and they have been doing it for a long time, so I think if I want to be successful in life, that's a good way to do it.

Now, this was in Colombia almost 40 years ago, it wasn't US or Europe and they were already working on it in a country that has no much influence on the rest of the world. I never forgot that conversation and when I started to learn about Freemasons and the Illuminati agenda I remembered.

This guy wasn't even a part of the organization yet but he was told about the overall plan and that by join it he would benefit from it.

He also said that most politicians, judges, military and wealthy people in the country were definitely masons and it was the biggest reason all of them were "protected" because the organization was looking after them all the time, he also said: why do you think these people can do what they do and never get punished?

5. Link to Post #145
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Dear Cloud9,

I'm sure that your friend had more noble thoughts in his mind in joining Freemasonry other than monetary gain. If he went into the "fellowship" with that goal in mind..I suspect that he was bitterly disappointed and hated the experience. I was never once offered a job within Freemasonry..or perks..or advantage...I've said this many many times..and I repeat it now. Throughout history..Fellow craft Freemasonry become the pariahs of many conspiracy theorists..but we're sort of used to it..these allegations happen every 50 years or so.

From my own point of view..I was invited to join an ancient Lodge and eventually became Grand Master..moving on in further years to other things. I wasn't exactly on the "Dole", but I never once took a single penny or benefited from any job offer...none were ever made to me..and that is Gods truth. I'm not a Christian as I'm sure you know..but I swear on the lives that I hold dear to me that I have never..ever benefited financially from the Masons...Just the opposite in fact...I try to give...and most of the time I can't give enough, and it breaks my heart.

Rimbaud

6. Link to Post #146
    United States Avalon Member cloud9's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,796 times in 663 posts

Dear Rimbaud,
    I'm telling you this from the bottom of my heart: I believe you.

As I stated in my post, I don't know anything about Freemasonry so I can't judge but even if I knew, I can't judge either.

I've read many things but I don't make my mind about anything based on that, I used to do it but not anymore, I'm learning to not judge and apply that to my life every single day.

My comment was just a comment about something I heard many years ago.

I visit this forum as often as I can but not every day, I read a lot and I learn but I don't believe everything people say, I have seen so many statements, prophecies, predictions, theories, etc., and at the end it's just speculation so I'm learning discernment too.

Some things I leave in the back of my mind and wait, others I just discard them...

When I read Conversations with God some years ago, one of the things that made think really hard was the concept of living in a world without secrets and it's such a revolutionary idea that I believe humanity is not even close to live in that kind of society.

Secrecy makes a lot of damage, knowledge should be shared freely... you see, many problems would be solved very quickly just putting and end to secrecy.

Talking about my friend, I truly believe he was just after monetary gain and all advantages he could take from joining the organization.

Be at peace.

7. Link to Post #147
    Portugal Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,751 times in 1,168 posts

Freeman talks about his father a Freemason.......

8. Link to Post #148
    Thanks

9. Link to Post #149
    Thanks

Freemansory counts time in a different way .... they are in the Year 6007 (Sumerian Calendar)

http://www.freemasons-freemasonry.co...m_dating1.html

10. Link to Post #150
    Thanks

PS - According to other computation that takes in consideration adjustements to vatican calendar, in relation to Jesus birth, the freemansory Year is 6010

11. Link to Post #151
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by MariaDine (here)
    PS - According to other computation that takes in consideration adjustements to vatican calendar, in relation to Jesus birth, the freemansory Year is 6010
    Your're way ahead of me MariaDine..Would you be prepared to submit your findings privately to me so that I can assist you as much as I can. Your mathematical calculations seem fair to me although I'm no expert within this subject..As you're patently aware there are a few "historians" within my order who, within reason..could probably aid your researches.

Rimbaud

12. Link to Post #152
    Thanks

A precious jewel

13. Link to Post #153
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,321 times in 10,234 posts

A spokesperson for the Whitehouse is only useful for convincing people of the proffered data if they themselves believe what it is they are selling. Consequently, the least informed person in the entire Chain at the Whitehouse has to be the appointed Spokesperson.

When that person begins to wise up to the intricacies of what really goes on, their presence in front of the camera is notably less convincing to the public at large. It is at that point that they are removed from the slot of being the Whitehouse spokesperson. Removed --and a more naive person is put in their place.

This happens in many many areas, not just the Whitehouse. It is merely an obvious example. The best support has always come from the ignorant..and when it comes to doing things on such complex levels, the true number of initiates into real information does not have to be a big #, no, not at all. All one has to do is to tell someone something that allows their emotions to be satisfied, to 'shine on' the followers, so to speak. Even allow them mysteries, mysteries that when solved, go to safe places.

This is basic psychology 101. It has been going on for thousands of years. Finessing people, psychologically speaking, is not all that difficult.

The dividing line is a simple one.

If it is secret, it is a problem. Crap, fungus and mushrooms grow in the dark, and things that are bad naturally convene and converge there. It is just a matter of time. Inevitable. And after such a long time, such an organization as is discussed here..is obviously compromised beyond repair. It matters not the window dressing.

The good guys -- don't hide.

And if involved, you'll never see it from there. Godel's Statement G - His incompleteness theorem. You'll never see the issue when standing inside of it.
    Last edited by Carmody; 31st August 2010 at 22:28.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

14. Link to Post #154
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

I've nothing more to say on this subject.

Goodbye

Rimbaud

15. Link to Post #155
    Thanks

for the serious researcher:

The Lost Keys of Freemasonry
    or
    The Secret of Hiram Abiff
    by Manly P. Hall
    http://www.rgle.org.uk/The%20Lost%20...reemasonry.pdf
    http://www.manlyphall.org/text/the-l...f-freemasonry/

York Rite Freemasonry

https://youtube.com/watch?v=hwdP2Cf_knA

Scottish Rite Freemasonry
    Part1

Part2

A beautiful temple
    Last edited by Manifestor; 21st November 2010 at 00:42.

16. Link to Post #156
    Thanks

More about Freemasonry. This guy is telling the truth....unfortunately nobody wants to hear that....
    Part 1

Part 2

17. Link to Post #157
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,251 times in 962 posts

i belive i have seen this before..

Masons , are a subject that has been debated quite a bit here.

18. Link to Post #158
    Netherlands Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,172 times in 408 posts

A Gallery of Strange Masonic Bedfellows

Quote by Zen Gardner

The world will never make sense until you realize the 'powers that be' are all in on it together. If you're stuck in some right/left or us/them or good guy/bad guy paradigm you'll never get it.

No, not everyone being used by the Illuminati are aware of it. Most at the lower levels of power think they're doing good. This is especially true about Freemasonry, which is why they try to keep a 'clean face' with altruistic morals and recruit some of their more popular or recognizable supposedly 'successful' initiates, such as movie stars and captains of industry.

However, Freemasonry has been reviled through the ages for its subversive effects on nations and society. As a result, they had to meet in secret and greet and verify each other in a clandestine language, much the way early Christians used the sign of the fish. Hence their hand sign language.

Occult? Yes. That's exactly what that word means. Hidden. But we're watching.

Let these pictures give you an idea of just how vast the true conspiracy really is. This should really get you 'wondering'. - Zen
    http://beforeitsnews.com/story/321/6...edfellows.html

19. Link to Post #159
    Deactivated
    Thanks

whats the truth behind the templars

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 1 8