+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 4

Thread: Stephen Hawking says "Don't talk to Aliens"

1. Link to Post #61
    Greece Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,480 times in 519 posts

Default Re: Stephen Hawking says "Don't talk to Aliens"

Well Now you know how old and behind hawkins is... (i dont want to think he is part of the dilusion) look at the trailers here ... its sad http://dsc.discovery.com/tv/stephen-...#mkcpgn=ytdsc1

He still thinks the old way ...

And here is a new movie that might be a great start... https://youtube.com/user/NewParadigmFilms

2. Link to Post #62
    Thanks

Exclamation Re: Stephen Hawking says "Don't talk to Aliens"

I think it is important to see things from both perspectives so we as individuals can make rational decisions if need be.

I very much enjoyed the way that Steve Greer presented the argument against what Steven Hawkins theorized about having no contact with E.Ts as they could be hostile.

Well anyone that has studied the subject for a ling time, knows that we have been visited for thousands of years if not longer.
    If the intent of the E.Ts was hostile then it would have been evident by now.

There are 7 parts to the information but I have only posted the first two parts as they are the most relevant to the subject matter here.

RIR-Steven Greer-ET: Friend or Enemy? 1/7

RIR-Steven Greer-ET: Friend or Enemy? 2/7

Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing ever happened.

Winston Churchill

3. Link to Post #63
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Default Re: Stephen Hawking warns over making contact with aliens

Quote Stardustaquarion wrote:
    I like Hawking and respect him because he had the courage to correct himself. Very few scientists will do that! As for aliens he has a very valid point! If extraterrestrials are anything like humans, think about it....what humans did to the indigenous peoples all over the world? Need I say more

Humanity is not all bad so it is very likely that aliens are not all bad my question will be. If you were living on a planet where harmony and self resposibility reings, will you bother to come to a planet like Earth just to help? why? I would not unless it served a greater purpose.... On those basis is easy to see that if they are like many humans we better run and if they are better than humans, what do they want?....I don't think there is such a thing as a 100 pct free lunch!
    Well said, Stardustaquarion. As humans we can be quite gullible. We need to start asking those questions.

4. Link to Post #64
    Thanks

I have been thinking along the same lines that I have been disappointed with Hawkings supposed statement. I used to always stop to listen to Hawking throughout my younger years and even into adulthood. He used to say some remarkable things, but I never remember him stepping over the edge so far that he would not be able to pull himself back up in any idea he delivered.

I believe the alleged statement from hawking is not his own. I believe this has been put into his mouth so to speak.

If anyone has seen the disclosure project where the woman speaks of the government playing out a false alien attack as being the last card, so everyone can believe that are government will protect its people from this attack.

Because it just does not make sense that hawking would say something so profound without actually providing some solid show cause.

Investigating the whole life outside this planet thing I have found that history tells us we have been visited for a long time. That being said if aliens or those who are from off planet earth, that come from far distances or even within our own solar system, why would they have not just taken over the earth and its resources long ago. I believe that movies like war of the world and such are trying to synchronize the masses for believing in the false attack when the governments implement it. I believe they are waiting for the right time when majority of the population have been brain washed enough into believing that aliens are hostile.

Food for thought,
    Stephen Hawking's zero-gravity flight in a "Vomit Comet" of Zero Gravity Corporation, during which he experienced weightlessness eight times, took place on 26 April 2007.[24] He became the first quadriplegic to float in zero-gravity. This was the first time in forty years that he moved freely, without his wheelchair.

Steven Hakings statement “Many people have asked me why I am taking this flight. I am doing it for many reasons. First of all, I believe that life on Earth is at an ever-increasing risk of being wiped out by a disaster such as sudden nuclear war, a genetically engineered virus, or other dangers. I think the human race has no future if it doesn't go into space. I therefore want to encourage public interest in space.”

Source =http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stephen_Hawking

Now Hawkings should understand that going into space would involve encounters with other life forms. So then if he is against contact with E.T then why is he for going into space?

Here is an article from Canada CTV NEWS

Ex-defense minister defends aliens, says Hawking is wrong.

The Canadian Press

Date: Sunday May. 2, 2010 3:32 PM ET

MONTREAL — Stephen Hawking's warnings of an alien invasion have prompted a vigorous defence of extraterrestrials by their most prominent Canadian fan.

Former federal defense minister Paul Hellyer, 86, believes not only that aliens have visited Earth but also that they have contributed greatly to human technological advances.

So he can't quite understand why the world renowned astrophysicist views them with such trepidation; Hawking recently warned that malevolent aliens could lead to the destruction of humanity.

The longtime cabinet minister accuses Hawking of spreading misinformation about extraterrestrials.

"I think he's indulging in some pretty scary talk there that I would have hoped would not come from someone with such an established stature," Hellyer said in an interview.

More at the link below

Link to the source
    http://www.ctv.ca/servlet/ArticleNew...502?hub=Canada

It just does not make any sense that a man of his intelligence would create a double edge sward in his thinking.
    Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing ever happened.

Winston Churchill

5. Link to Post #65
    Netherlands Deactivated
    Thanks

all i can say after seeing all episodes, is that i dislike the way he's been used now
    i always respected Stephen H for what he has done and was doing.
    but the way he's been diverted to tell a one sided negative vibe "possibility" story is not what we the people need. and its even on lots a parts outdated both for historic and future prognoses .
    beside the for me a fact that some of his Computer spoken words , arent his (im not quoting as im trying to keep it short and allready gotten on longer than i anticipated xd

some historic news (for ones that missed it)
    A 75,000 year-old stone calendar - In the cradle of humankind.
    http://www.galacticroundtable.com/fo...-giza-pyramids
    for nl readers
    http://www.niburu.nl/index.php?articleID=23654
    matches up nicely isnt it with the 100.000 years old deeeep deep goldmines in south africa.
    both history and current day make the future

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 4