+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Andrew Basagio

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks

Default Andrew Basagio

www.universaltruthevolution.com

Andy is an emerging figure in the Truth Movement leading a campaign to lobby the US government to disclose such controversial truths as the fact that Mars harbors life and that the US has achieved "quantum access" to past and future events. He has been identified as the first of two 'planetary whistleblowers' predicted by the Web Bot, which analyzes the content of the World Wide Web to discern global trends.

Andy's writings place him at the forefront of contemporary Mars anomaly research. His paper The Discovery of Life on Mars, published in 2008, was the first work to prove that Mars is an inhabited planet. After publishing this landmark paper, Andy founded the Mars Anomaly Research Society (MARS), which continues to make breathtaking discoveries of life forms and ancient artifacts on Mars.

Andy is also one of America's early time-space explorers. In the late 1960s and early 1970s, he was a child participant in the time-space exploration program of the US defense-technical community, 'Project Pegasus'. In that capacity, he was the first American child to teleport and took part in probes to past and future events utilizing time travel technologies then being researched and developed by the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA).

For over ten years, Andy has investigated his experiences in Project Pegasus on a quest to prove them and communicate them to others. Read more about Andy, MARS and Project Pegasus, plus read and review much of Andy's work for free at Andy's

websites: http://www.projectpegasus.net/ and http://www.projectmars.net/

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Circe For This Post:

Cottage Rose (26th February 2011), Darla Ken Pearce (25th February 2011), DoubleHelix (27th February 2011), Hybrid5226 (26th February 2011), JRS (25th February 2011), truthseekerdan (25th February 2011), witchy1 (26th February 2011), Woody (25th February 2011)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,312 times in 322 posts

Default Re: Andrew Basagio

Looking forward to listening to this interview. He is a credible whistleblower with much to say. Thanks.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to sunflower For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (25th February 2011)

5. Link to Post #3
    Cayman Islands Deactivated
    Thanks

I would be interested to see if Andrew is a multiple.

--sjkted

6. The Following User Says Thank You to sjkted For This Post:

Ahkenaten (26th February 2011)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member Cottage Rose's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,454 times in 617 posts

Quote Posted by Circe (here)

Andy is also one of America's early time-space explorers. In the late 1960s and early 1970s, he was a child participant in the time-space exploration program of the US defense-technical community, 'Project Pegasus'. In that capacity, he was the first American child to teleport and took part in probes to past and future events utilizing time travel technologies then being researched and developed by the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA).
    Thank you so much Circe! I have been hoping for another interview from Basiago.

8. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

one of my favs!! thanks for posting; will listen to it while i work. cheers!

9. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member Hybrid5226's Avatar
    Thanks

Hi Everyone

Andrew Basiago will be speaking in Port Townsend Wa in August at the TruthEvent.blogspot .com .

I mention the event because it is another truth event that is trying to take off here in Washington .

The first event is kicking off tomorrow with Peter Davenport , James Clarkson,Nicholas Redfern, Kewaunee Lapsiritis.

The last two speakers I am not familiar with but hope to learn more tomorrow once I hear them speak .

Peace,
    Erin

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Hybrid5226 For This Post:

Cottage Rose (26th February 2011)

+ Reply to Thread