Closed Thread
Page 1 of 10 1 10 LastLast

Thread: Is it possible that members may be AIs?

1. Link to Post #1
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,990 times in 1,091 posts
    Last edited by Icecold; 27th February 2011 at 01:56.

2. Link to Post #2
    Cayman Islands Deactivated
    Thanks

Default Re: Is it possible that members may be AIs?

I've been thinking this since the whole Charles thing came about. It very well could be manufactured consent in the form of multiple identities posting the same message with different forms of language and different IP Addresses, geographical locations, etc.

--sjkted

3. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sjkted For This Post:

Bright Garlick (27th February 2011), Darla Ken Pearce (27th February 2011), InCiDeR (27th February 2011), moais (27th February 2011), Phil (27th February 2011)

4. Link to Post #3
    England Avalon Member HURRITT ENYETO's Avatar
    Over the Moon Under the Sun. Manchester UK
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,333 times in 531 posts

Error.....does not compute..................

Sorry
    The Universe at its heart is a Phantom.
    God sleeps in the Minerals, Awakens in Plants, Walks in the Animals and Thinks in Man.

5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to HURRITT ENYETO For This Post:

Ahkenaten (27th February 2011), InCiDeR (27th February 2011), moais (27th February 2011), Muzz (1st March 2011)

6. Link to Post #4
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by HURRITT ENYETO (here)
    Error.....does not compute..................

Sorry
    LOL. Ok....that is on topic.

7. Link to Post #5
    Australia Avalon Member Lily de Cuir's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,453 times in 438 posts

I am the machine, you are being watched, da, da, da, da....

As you were,

Lol, just jokin' folks...

Lily

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lily de Cuir For This Post:

Icecold (27th February 2011), Kra (1st March 2011), moais (27th February 2011)

9. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member jjl's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,949 times in 544 posts

Quote Posted by sjkted (here)
    I've been thinking this since the whole Charles thing came about. It very well could be manufactured consent in the form of multiple identities posting the same message with different forms of language and different IP Addresses, geographical locations, etc.

--sjkted
    but why?..........

10. The Following User Says Thank You to jjl For This Post:

Icecold (27th February 2011)

11. Link to Post #7
    England Avalon Member HURRITT ENYETO's Avatar
    Over the Moon Under the Sun. Manchester UK
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,333 times in 531 posts

What i don't understand with these fake A.I persona's is couldn't you easily trip them up by asking certain questions? Personal questions for example?
    Or questions about life? Surely they only have a certain amount of pre programmed responses?
    The Universe at its heart is a Phantom.
    God sleeps in the Minerals, Awakens in Plants, Walks in the Animals and Thinks in Man.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to HURRITT ENYETO For This Post:

Ahkenaten (27th February 2011), Icecold (27th February 2011), InCiDeR (27th February 2011), Phil (27th February 2011)

13. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Quote Posted by jjl (here)

--sjkted

but why?..........
    It's just to keep us offtrack worrying about things that don't mean anything. Kind of like watching politicians argue of meaningless things. First, the elites take 99% of the pie, leave us common folk with 1% and then we are left to fight amongst ourselves for the remaining 1%. This is the same type of divide-and-conquer strategy. They bring us together with Project Camelot and then fracture us between Bill's faction and Kerry's faction and then the mists and then the splitting of the forums and then the Charles material. It's been a pretty consistent theme. We end up arguing amongst ourselves instead of working with each other to make real solutions and having a unified front against the enemy of all humanity.

--sjkted

14. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to sjkted For This Post:

Ahkenaten (27th February 2011), Come As You Are (1st March 2011), Garry Irwin (27th February 2011), grannyfranny100 (1st March 2011), HURRITT ENYETO (27th February 2011), InCiDeR (27th February 2011), king anthony (27th February 2011), lugnut (28th February 2011), peter67 (27th February 2011), Rufs (27th February 2011)

15. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member Darla Ken Pearce's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,609 times in 1,338 posts

[QUOTE=Icecold;157587]Our vetting/registration process would seem to indicate......no

There is just one small point I'd like to make here and it's that these types of fears of vetting the wrong folks and all other 3rd dimensional worries and fears coming over and over regarding 3D secrecy issues, setting up screening and barriers, a fear of non-transparent beings sneaking in to seize your own ideas ~ is a whole lot of worry about nada. We are not to wallow in the circumstance as they may appear today with all the BS ~ that entails, we are to strive for a new age of enlightenment where everyone has time to create new things in the light. Where all are free to throw out their most outrageous ideas for our own wellbeing and good that can assist us in overcoming the heavy weight of 3D upon our shoulders. It is this weight that continues to hold us back from any real progress. As we ascend and who doesn't want to be uplifted out of the wars, murder, genocide, stealing ways that have enslaved us?

It is far better to begin creating in your threads and posts going forward away from darkness into light. Have we not wasted too much time already mucking about in the sewers of death, destruction, genocide, poverty, and enslavement? This line of thinking and some others on Avalon hold us back. Dark matters still seem to have an appeal and it's just that appeal that feeds darkness through our own fears. Do not give the dark ~ this power.

Please I invite you to ascend into the higher thought realms and ask that your heart and body may ask and have the desire to ascend along with our beloved Earth who rises now. I know we can do this together and have nothing to fear from mere humans who are operating under the illusion that they actually have real power over the masses because it just isn't so. And so it is... xoxox Much love.
    Ep 6:12: For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places." Even so, let your light shine and keep it real...

16. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Darla Ken Pearce For This Post:

Enquiring1 (28th February 2011), Heather2017 (27th February 2011), Icecold (27th February 2011), InCiDeR (27th February 2011), K626 (27th February 2011), Miller (27th February 2011), moais (27th February 2011), peter67 (27th February 2011), Rainbow44 (27th February 2011), Rog (27th February 2011), Sesan (1st March 2011), SKAWF (27th February 2011), Snoweagle (27th February 2011), The HoppyBunny (27th February 2011), yaksuit (27th February 2011)

17. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

What i don't understand with these fake A.I persona's is couldn't you easily trip them up by asking certain questions? Personal questions for example?
    Or questions about life? Surely they only have a certain amount of pre programmed responses?
    My understanding is that is not how it works. The idea is to take an idea and then translate it into an "identity" -- in other words, the way you speak and interact with the forum. Notice how forum members use different words that depend on where they learned English (i.e. native speaker of America, UK, or Australia, or foreign speaker), their vocabulary and intelligence level, whether they are predominately left or right-brained (i..e logical or emotional), how they form ideas and think.

It's almost like they're translating from one language to another -- only it's all in English based on subtle linguistic, cultural and personality differences.

--sjkted

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote It is far better to begin creating in your threads and posts going forward away from darkness into light. Have we not wasted too much time already mucking about in the sewers of death, destruction, genocide, poverty, and enslavement? This line of thinking and some others on Avalon hold us back. Dark matters still seem to have an appeal and it's just that appeal that feeds darkness through our own fears. Do not give the dark ~ this power.
    There's a real game going on here. Don't believe everything you've heard. There are levels on top of levels on top of levels. Basic problem solving states that in order to fix a problem, one must first understand it. Whether you choose to dwell on it and be negative is up to each individual. But, I think these threads are meaningful as we should strive to understand what is happening in the world.

--sjkted

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sjkted For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (27th February 2011), Icecold (27th February 2011), InCiDeR (27th February 2011)

19. Link to Post #11
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks

My understanding is that is not how it works. The idea is to take an idea and then translate it into an "identity" -- in other words, the way you speak and interact with the forum. Notice how forum members use different words that depend on where they learned English (i.e. native speaker of America, UK, or Australia, or foreign speaker), their vocabulary and intelligence level, whether they are predominately left or right-brained (i..e logical or emotional), how they form ideas and think.

It's almost like they're translating from one language to another -- only it's all in English based on subtle linguistic, cultural and personality differences.

--sjkted

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote It is far better to begin creating in your threads and posts going forward away from darkness into light. Have we not wasted too much time already mucking about in the sewers of death, destruction, genocide, poverty, and enslavement? This line of thinking and some others on Avalon hold us back. Dark matters still seem to have an appeal and it's just that appeal that feeds darkness through our own fears. Do not give the dark ~ this power.
    There's a real game going on here. Don't believe everything you've heard. There are levels on top of levels on top of levels. Basic problem solving states that in order to fix a problem, one must first understand it. Whether you choose to dwell on it and be negative is up to each individual. But, I think these threads are meaningful as we should strive to understand what is happening in the world.

--sjkted
    sjkted, yes I'd agree with most of what you've said there.

Have you got a theory regarding how an AI can get through the registration process?

20. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Well, the idea is to automate as much of this stuff as possible. I would imagine they have a bunch of template documents and then "translate" this into different identities. As many forums require a welcome post or summary, they probably have a template that might be required for registration. I suppose if they had to, they certainly have the manpower to manually create the registration entries .. it would just take more time for them.

--sjkted

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sjkted For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (27th February 2011), Icecold (27th February 2011), SKAWF (1st March 2011)

22. Link to Post #13
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks

23. Link to Post #14
    United States Avalon Member Beth's Avatar
    Thanks

AI's are the only one's we let in........oooohh, you see what I did there

24. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Beth For This Post:

butcherman (27th February 2011), Darla Ken Pearce (27th February 2011), HURRITT ENYETO (27th February 2011), InCiDeR (27th February 2011), jjl (28th February 2011), K626 (27th February 2011), Sir Eltor (27th February 2011), yaksuit (27th February 2011)

25. Link to Post #15
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Yes, I did. Interesting.

26. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

Beth: you mean to say I'm the only real person here, or are you saying that I'm really just another AI person?

--sjkted

27. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sjkted For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (27th February 2011), Icecold (27th February 2011), InCiDeR (27th February 2011), jjl (28th February 2011), Kindling (27th February 2011)

28. Link to Post #17
    United States Avalon Member Beth's Avatar
    Thanks

Beth: you mean to say I'm the only real person here, or are you saying that I'm really just another AI person?

--sjkted
    Shhhhhh, don't tell them we let a human in.

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Beth For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (27th February 2011), InCiDeR (27th February 2011), jjl (28th February 2011)

30. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

Quote Shhhhhh, don't tell them we let a human in.
    I won't. I hear they eat people.

--sjkted

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sjkted For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (27th February 2011), InCiDeR (27th February 2011)

32. Link to Post #19
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,861 times in 21,554 posts

Not just AI got in ... also a couple of their programmers, to observe from the inside. Mooo!!
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

33. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Ahkenaten (27th February 2011), Darla Ken Pearce (27th February 2011), granny (27th February 2011), HURRITT ENYETO (27th February 2011), Icecold (27th February 2011), InCiDeR (27th February 2011), sepia (27th February 2011), Sir Eltor (27th February 2011)

34. Link to Post #20
    United States Avalon Member Kindling's Avatar
    Thanks

Laughing out loud!! Too funny Beth, Sjkted, and Paul :-).

35. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kindling For This Post:

Beth (27th February 2011), Darla Ken Pearce (27th February 2011)

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 10 1 10 LastLast