+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Timothy Good

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks

Default Re: Kerry Cassidy: Timothy Good - Earth An Alien Enterprise (Exposed)

He seemed super defensive.

Maybe it is how ERK suggested, he'd been compromised. maybe someone had threatened him or his family.

I did think Kerry did well, all things considered. I think i may have asked what his problem was halfway through if I was conducting the interview.
    We shall not cease from exploration
    And the end of all our exploring
    Will be to arrive where we first started
    And know the place for the first time

2. The Following User Says Thank You to red_rose For This Post:

cursichella1 (26th February 2014)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by jackovesk (here)

• Kerry must have done a real sales job to persuade Timothy Good to be interviewed b4 his presentation
    I'm normally not that critical after watching a (Free) video, but that interview was a real battle for Kerry at times...
    When I was working with Kerry, we had several times tried to get an interview with Timothy Good. Had it happened, I would have greatly appreciated it and enjoyed being a part of it. His 1987 book Above Top Secret, an important, super-detailed, classic 'bible' of ufology, was a major influence of mine during the early 1990s.

But he had always refused. He indicated in his replies, which were quite acerbic, that he had little trust of or respect for Project Camelot. Kudos to Kerry for (evidently!) persisting, successfully.
    Bill, did he ever give a reason as to why he felt he couldn't trust or respect project camelot? I find that odd when it is so apparent that it is in service to humanity.

It makes me doubt him. It's as if the people that surround him had sullied project camelot and had relied upon their judgement rather than look into it himself. For if he had looked into it himself he would probably have come across the names that Kerry mentioned. Therefore I question his influences and sources of information.

Do you get my point? I'm not as succinct as you.
    We shall not cease from exploration
    And the end of all our exploring
    Will be to arrive where we first started
    And know the place for the first time

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to red_rose For This Post:

cursichella1 (26th February 2014), Ecnal61 (24th February 2014), Elainie (24th February 2014)

5. Link to Post #23
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,123 times in 3,951 posts

Hmm? I think Mr Good needs to raise his Vib! He dose not seem to be very in-touch, he seems very withdrawn and yes compromised! This might be a good thing though! he is not over influenced by the rabbit-hole, or maybe he has been over cloned 0.0
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

Atlas (24th February 2014), Ecnal61 (24th February 2014)

7. Link to Post #24
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,587 times in 5,273 posts

Quote Posted by Becky (here)
    He really was hard work to interview - Kerry did well i thought. I do wish he'd said a bit more..given a bit away about what's in his book as just saying 'It's in my new book' is really not helpful...it's less likely to make me want to buy it!
    The (Ironic) thing about this is...

If Timothy Good shared more information contained in his new book, he would have sold more copies...

Its not Rocket-Science Sir Timothy...

I had a quick look at the book and it looks to have a massive amount of well researched intel covered from front page to back...

8. Link to Post #25
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,321 times in 10,234 posts

Quote Posted by red_rose (here)
    Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by jackovesk (here)

• Kerry must have done a real sales job to persuade Timothy Good to be interviewed b4 his presentation
    I'm normally not that critical after watching a (Free) video, but that interview was a real battle for Kerry at times...
    When I was working with Kerry, we had several times tried to get an interview with Timothy Good. Had it happened, I would have greatly appreciated it and enjoyed being a part of it. His 1987 book Above Top Secret, an important, super-detailed, classic 'bible' of ufology, was a major influence of mine during the early 1990s.

But he had always refused. He indicated in his replies, which were quite acerbic, that he had little trust of or respect for Project Camelot. Kudos to Kerry for (evidently!) persisting, successfully.
    Bill, did he ever give a reason as to why he felt he couldn't trust or respect project camelot? I find that odd when it is so apparent that it is in service to humanity.

It makes me doubt him. It's as if the people that surround him had sullied project camelot and had relied upon their judgement rather than look into it himself. For if he had looked into it himself he would probably have come across the names that Kerry mentioned. Therefore I question his influences and sources of information.

Do you get my point? I'm not as succinct as you.
    It is very important to never, never make a single misstep in one's work. I try hard to do that, here, as that is how it has to be.

The detractors will use the given single mistake to break people away from looking at the given message.

The balloon or bucket, must not have one single hole or leak, otherwise it's entire purpose and build, is a waste, a write off, a zero, a nothing. It does not matter if this (given perceived to be stinky item) is true or not, but when trying to get a public group to understand something, it is the single mistake that the public focuses on. The detractors raise the point, forever. For example, one just has to mention 'photos of Steven Greer'.

Not. One. single. mistake. In one entire career or life. Not one. It is not the reasonable balanced people that one is trying to sway into thinking and pondering, but the unreasonable and non-pondering types. Their lack of discernment and thought requires that the record be perfect. Which is really weird, as no one is perfect, yet their inner demand remains.

All that, in order to say that maybe he (Timothy Good) simply had no trust in project Camelot. At the time. For a interview that goes badly, is just as good as a solid mistake. One has to be very careful as to who they allow themselves to be interviewed by. Too much risk to deal with unknowns, not enough benefit.

Then, Joseph Farrell's reaction to the aft situation of his inclusion into that round table talk. His words on that subject. Due to how his work is done and what he stands for, even if he did not agree with it himself (I don't know either way) he simply HAD to come out and say he wanted nothing more to do with such groups and mindsets. The people he's trying to 'swing', do not touch such groups or such thinking, for the most part.

Kerry probably got her interview due to Tim having the new book, and secondly...Tim, now -in time, over time- having a better understanding of what Kerry is about.
    Last edited by Carmody; 24th February 2014 at 02:22.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

9. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Atlas (24th February 2014), Ecnal61 (24th February 2014), red_rose (24th February 2014), Sunny-side-up (24th February 2014), ThePythonicCow (24th February 2014), TraineeHuman (24th February 2014)

10. Link to Post #26
    Thanks

I was at the conference and as a fellow brit saw my chance to have a chat at the bar with him the day before his talk.I should say that he only had one book with him at that point which i thought strange as surely you would expect to sell some at the conference! He certainly makes very little from the subject and only makes a real living through his work as a violinist.He sadly couldnt get the book published in the UK because of lack of demand which i find really sad.Anyway he was good enough to save me his last copy and sign it the next day which i was very greatful for.
    I should say Tim is a very youthful 73 but not exactly up to present technology or some of the current stories/personalities in ufology! I was at his talk in Amsterdam a couple of years back at the secret space conference and he was still using slides!
    I did press him on a few subjects having read his first 4 books.He is certainly not too good (forgive the pun) at any small talk and to be fair if he doesn't know something he will say it! I think this is more his upbringing (he can appear very aloof,almost like royalty) and to be fair i doubt he does any research via the internet.(he didnt even know who jaime maussan was!) All his info comes through his sources in governement and people in intelligence.
    He surprised me though when he said he didn't believe that any reptilians were visiting the earth.He also called Bob Dean a charlatan which seemed to stem from comments that Dean made about Good being given info on ufos by Gary Mckinnon at the barcelona exopolotics conference.I also chatted about Puerto Rico a place he has been many times and Graham Sheppard the former pilot who had encounters while flying aircraft.
    Interestingly this was Tims first talk at the conference in its 20 plus year history and he said he is hardly invited to any in the states.He certainly isn't one of the most charismatic of speakers and the Q and A at the end of his lecture was very blunt/cold.He also had problems with the latter part of his powerpoint presentation so it could not be completed.All a bit of a shame really because i know he was impressed with the amount of people attending but after his lecture i didn't see him again.I know some were dissappointed in the audience.
    Anyway heres a similar talk he gave in yorkshire a few months back.
    Last edited by Bluewool; 24th February 2014 at 02:51.

11. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Bluewool For This Post:

Atlas (24th February 2014), Cognitive Dissident (25th February 2014), cursichella1 (26th February 2014), Ecnal61 (24th February 2014), Flash (25th February 2014), HaveBlue (28th February 2014), jackovesk (24th February 2014), Jake (25th February 2014), mojo (25th February 2014), Nick Matkin (24th February 2014), nomadguy (26th February 2014), transitionalman (24th February 2014)

12. Link to Post #27
    United States Avalon Member Elainie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,549 times in 787 posts

Right, I heard his powerpoint didn't work, also no one saved him a seat at the awards ceremony and he walked out. I felt badly when I heard that as well as him not receiving the lifetime award. Mel F also interviewed him at the conference so maybe he did a better job with Mel? We shall see.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Elainie For This Post:

Cidersomerset (24th February 2014), Ecnal61 (24th February 2014)

14. Link to Post #28
    Thanks

Like a lot of us here on avalon i admire tim good and kerry cassidy,but some of his answers and his tone of voice made me squirm,i really got the impression he was irritated by her or just didnt like her. i still like tim but kerry rocks.

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ecnal61 For This Post:

Cidersomerset (24th February 2014), Elainie (24th February 2014), jackovesk (2nd March 2014)

16. Link to Post #29
    New Zealand Avalon Member etheric underground's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,919 times in 540 posts

Best thing to come out of Timothy Good, was The opportunity to meet someone not of this world when he held a conference for his book ABOVE TOP SECRET.
    He held it at a university in Perth....I asked a couple of questions at the end of his speech, which prompted a very weird conversation with a strange man outside the gig.
    This so called gentleman asked me questions about an incident I was involved years before back in NZ( a place called MT Albert)...this person did not know me so I was curious to know how he knew....as he weirdly walked away his eyes rolled back in his head and he made a very bizarre sound before rapidly taking off....My wife and I **** ourselves and took off to the car park. I was then badgered by another old hippie looking gentleman in the car park..who obviously was following us, he asked me if I knew the man I was talking to....no was the answer and we just kept walking....he yells out to me that I need to buy a house before the market crashes ( my wife and I had been debating this ) This by the way was many years before any one knew of the worlds financial crisis......strange scenario....thanks for the weirdness Timmy!!!

17. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to etheric underground For This Post:

Atlas (24th February 2014), Bluewool (25th February 2014), Cidersomerset (24th February 2014), Ecnal61 (24th February 2014), Elainie (24th February 2014), Flash (25th February 2014), jackovesk (2nd March 2014), red_rose (24th February 2014), Sunny-side-up (25th February 2014)

18. Link to Post #30
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,647 times in 18,693 posts

Thanks Jack.....

Strange interview and he may of not been in the right frame of mind, but it was like
    Kerry was pulling teeth. Not much new from Tim, and Kerry tried all sorts of lines
    of questioning. It seemed like he had not seen any of the many Camelot/Avalon vids.
    Which does not seem to be unique among some of the older researchers which has
    always struck me odd but that's there prerogative. As soon as he referenced Nick Pope
    at the beginning I had a feeling this may not go as well as it could have. He did warm
    up in the second half hour and maybe on another day it may have gone better.
    He did qualify at the end that he did not trust much in the UFO field and was only
    there to plug his new book, fair enough but did did say he would show Kerry his
    ET 'sketches'..LOL

I posted this on another thread the other day.

Timothy Good talking about Peter Horsley....

Published on 5 Jul 2013

Peter Horsley did claim to meet an alien called Mr. Janus, who appeared
    to be human. Mr. Janus told him that most of the UFOs visiting earth
    were automated or remote controlled craft, and also knew all of Britain's
    nuclear secrets. He returned to Buckingham Palace and informed them of
    this event, and even today, the files on this incident are still classified.
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 24th February 2014 at 20:25.

19. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Atlas (24th February 2014), Ecnal61 (24th February 2014), Elainie (24th February 2014), jackovesk (2nd March 2014), mojo (25th February 2014)

20. Link to Post #31
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,535 times in 5,656 posts

Bluewool great second video "UFO nov 2013" and highly recommend and Timothy Good does a great rundown on different sightings and people. TY 4 sharing it

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

Bluewool (25th February 2014), jackovesk (2nd March 2014)

22. Link to Post #32
    Thanks

Default Latest Timothy Good interview

Its a good one with some new information provided on the famous Italian ET contact in the 50s the "w56" or friendship case.

23. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

Atlas (24th September 2014), Blacklight43 (25th September 2014), boja (25th September 2014), Cidersomerset (24th September 2014), Flowerpunkchip (25th September 2014), gardener2 (24th September 2014), OmeyocaN777 (24th September 2014), sijohn (25th September 2014), Star Tsar (24th September 2014), sunflower (24th September 2014), TravelerJim (25th September 2014), vano915 (27th September 2014), william r sanford72 (25th September 2014), Woody (24th September 2014)

24. Link to Post #33
    Thanks

Default Re: Latest Timothy Good interview

snippet of the case

25. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

Cidersomerset (24th September 2014), Star Tsar (24th September 2014), TravelerJim (25th September 2014), william r sanford72 (25th September 2014)

26. Link to Post #34
    France Avalon Member Flowerpunkchip's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,477 times in 275 posts

Thank you Mojo, that was an excellent interview.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Flowerpunkchip For This Post:

mojo (25th September 2014)

28. Link to Post #35
    New Zealand Avalon Member etheric underground's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,919 times in 540 posts

The strangest interaction Ive had with an extra terrestrial was at a Timothy Good seminar....interesting he talks about meeting
    different E.Ts at seminars..

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to etheric underground For This Post:

mojo (27th September 2014), Star Tsar (29th September 2014)

30. Link to Post #36
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,506 times in 274 posts

Quote Posted by etheric underground (here)
    The strangest interaction Ive had with an extra terrestrial was at a Timothy Good seminar....interesting he talks about meeting
    different E.Ts at seminars..
    etheric, I for one would be interested in hearing that story......

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TravelerJim For This Post:

mojo (27th September 2014), Star Tsar (29th September 2014)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2