+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Shape Shifting? Very interesting none the less.

1. Link to Post #1
    Ireland Avalon Member irishspirit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,720 times in 462 posts

Default Shape Shifting? Very interesting none the less.

I have run a check to see if this is posted already, nothing returned.

original non edited video spanish reptilian shapeshifter

Edited version

Open your eyes and you will see, open your heart and your will feel.

2. Link to Post #2
    Thanks

Default Re: Shape Shifting? Very interesting none the less.

Oh come on.

3. Link to Post #3
    Ilie Pandia

All the "shape shifting" in this video can be explained away by artifacts caused by loss of data due to video compression. I have videos of myself where I "shape shift" quite often (and as far as I know I am not a reptilian). The eyes are especially problematic to a video encoding software because they have very strong contrast: black pupil and catch-lights.

The final movement of the neck is strange indeed but not that strange.

While I am not saying that the lady in the video is not reptilian we can not safely conclude that she is either...

I would like to see a High Definition recording from a High-Definition TV show. Or better yet a PNG or TIFF or RAW photo format where compression data loss is out of the question!

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ilie Pandia For This Post:

Carmody (28th February 2011), HURRITT ENYETO (27th February 2011), InCiDeR (28th February 2011)

5. Link to Post #4
    Ireland Avalon Member irishspirit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,720 times in 462 posts

Quote Posted by kouby (here)
    Oh come on.
    As I said, make of it what you will.
    Open your eyes and you will see, open your heart and your will feel.

6. Link to Post #5
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,321 times in 902 posts

It is not that human beings shape-shift; it only appears they do.

The reptilian species have an ability to cloud perception, meaning they can make others (usually human beings) think they are seeing something other then them (when physically somewhere); this is a 'defense' ability, somewhat like a chameleon changing colors.

This species also has the ability to project themselves into other things, such as a (normal) human host. The strength of the host determines how much influence the species has over the host. They can experience all the senses of the host as a way of surveillance or gaining access remotely. This is where the idea of possession comes from.

People who have this species using them as a host are not aware of what is happening to them and usually when they find a good host they tend to keep using them over time; this is unless someone else tells them what they see - or they (the host) sees some sort of evidence for themselves. It can happen to most anyone, as most people are simply 'empty shells' (something hard for most people to accept).

For whatever reason, this species are perplexed with certain types of (rare) 'human beings', as they cannot either project themselves into them or have other issues. I cannot speak for other species having the same ability - however, it is possible.
    Last edited by king anthony; 28th February 2011 at 00:15.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to king anthony For This Post:

HURRITT ENYETO (27th February 2011), Realeyes (28th February 2011), SKIBADABOMSKI (28th February 2011)

8. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Take a look at this:

Last edited by truthman; 27th February 2011 at 22:19.

9. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member cloud9's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,796 times in 663 posts

Quote Posted by king anthony (here)
    People who have this species using them as a host are not aware of what is happening to them and usually when they find a good host they tend to keep using them over time; this is unless someone else tells them what they see - or they (the host) sees some sort of evidence for themselves. It can happen to most anyone, as most people are simply 'empty shells' (something hard for most people to accept).
    Can you please elaborate more about: most people are simply 'empty shells'?
    Thank you

10. Link to Post #8
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by cloud9 (here)
    Can you please elaborate more about: most people are simply 'empty shells'? Thank you
    The term 'empty shell' is based on how 'some people' appear to have 'something more' to them; something that 'most others' lack.

It may not be clear what this 'something more' is; however, interpretation can be made. For the 'some', they have varying degrees of this.

It is something felt, for example, in a crowd of people; these 'some people' appear to 'stand out' from the rest.

As it relates to my reply, the 'most' that lack this 'something', appear to be at a disadvantage with this species (and possibly others); they also appear disadvantaged to the 'some' who have this 'something more'.

The answer to the question has at times, caused people to react in a defensive way; however, as I have stated before, my words are not for popularity, as my words may not be desired or commonly spoken.

If I may use this personal quote, which may give more understanding, 'everyone has potential; however, not everyone has ability' - this can apply here as well as elsewhere. The 'most' do have something to their advantage though, that being each other - something that needs to be reclaimed.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to king anthony For This Post:

Realeyes (28th February 2011)

12. Link to Post #9
    New Zealand Avalon Member witchy1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,712 times in 1,183 posts

Quote This species also has the ability to project themselves into other things, such as a (normal) human host. The strength of the host determines how much influence the species has over the host. They can experience all the senses of the host as a way of surveillance or gaining access remotely. This is where the idea of possession comes from.
    Hi King Anthony, can you please provide a link for this theory. Sounds a tad far fetched to me. My understanding is that they are not that much different than us - other that by sight stamina strength and arrogance:-)

13. Link to Post #10
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

I have no link to give on this topic as this is no theory.

14. Link to Post #11
    France Avalon Member buckminster fuller's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,878 times in 475 posts

Light tricks in the retina. It is concave and bends the light. Don't wait for one of those reptilian to make a show for us, that is if they so exist.
    life is design

15. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Quote I have no link to give on this topic as this is no theory.
    So are we to assume its from personal experience then? Are you speaking about Reptons / Dracons or other EB's

16. Link to Post #13
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by witchy1 (here)
    So are we to assume its from personal experience then? Are you speaking about Reptons / Dracons or other EB's
    I am not stating or implying for anyone to make any assumption; I have said what I have said as clearly as I can. If I may share a reply from another thread;

'The 'reptilians' have been around for a very long time. They move about in secret (at times within) and are reluctant to reveal themselves; they seek each other's company but need to gain trust with each other and others. They have a curiosity of 'things' they don't understand and will pursue 'something' to further explore. They will turn away if you look them directly in the eye, and look back from the corner. Some are pleasant and timid (non-confrontational), while others not as much. If they feel pressured, they will avoid. They are here and they are real - and this is their home too.'

Take from it what you will, for I am not here to make claim or 'lead', but rather share - for the answers anyone seeks is available; however, the challenge for anyone, is in more then one way.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to king anthony For This Post:

buckminster fuller (28th February 2011)

18. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

Quote I am not stating or implying for anyone to make any assumption; I have said what I have said as clearly as I can.
    'The 'reptilians' have been around for a very long time. They move about in secret (at times within) and are reluctant to reveal themselves; they seek each other's company but need to gain trust with each other and others. They have a curiosity of 'things' they don't understand and will pursue 'something' to further explore. They will turn away if you look them directly in the eye, and look back from the corner. Some are pleasant and timid (non-confrontational), while others not as much. If they feel pressured, they will avoid. They are here and they are real - and this is their home too.'
    king anthony, my questions are IMHO fair. You appear to speak with authority on the matter in definitive terms and as facts. One of the following must be true

a) You have garnered this information from 1 or more different sources (i.e. written source, verbal source or channelled source)
    b) You have provided an opinion based on personal experience.
    c) You have made it up

Quote for I am not here to make claim
    You have "claimed" information in the post above.

Avalon is a tranparent forum, there is expectation that members are open about how they come upon information. If its your opinion then fine, it is not difficult to state "IMHO".

I am not trying to be difficult or offensive - I am a seeker of the truth as every one here. To determine the truth we must undertake a critical analyse our sources and not blindly follow others opinions. The one exception naturally would be in a whistleblower situation where it is clearly inappropriate to disclose source. But if this is the case, it is not difficult to let members know this is your source.

One cannot post information as fact as you have done without an expectation of request for source, for without one of the above options being noted dimiishes the impact of what you have written. I actually believe much of what you state, however, clarity of source is required to lend support your case IMO

Witchy

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to witchy1 For This Post:

king anthony (28th February 2011), learninglight (28th February 2011)

20. Link to Post #15
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by witchy1 (here)
    king anthony, my questions are IMHO fair. You appear to speak with authority on the matter in definitive terms and as facts. One of the following must be true

a) You have garnered this information from 1 or more different sources (i.e. written source, verbal source or channelled source)
    b) You have provided an opinion based on personal experience.
    c) You have made it up

Avalon is a... clarity of source is required to lend support your case IMO

Witchy
    I speak with no authority, for I am no one to do so. To understand or cast doubt, one may seek confirmation from other perspectives. Faiths, opinions, beliefs are luxuries to be debated; however I say, has not the time come to put aside these things!?

I have been open with what I say and about myself; I have not kept anything a mystery - for it is not my purpose to say anything as 'a final' to others; but rather hope others go and seek the truths for themselves, 'not now but then'; yet, run the risk of history repeating itself.

Is it not so, when truths, in appearance or not, have been given and many are quick to set it aside for one reason or another?

I appreciate 'your humble opinion' (the abbreviations I figured out) and your position; I am not trying to make an impact with my words - to be honest and clear, I do not know what brought me to here at this time and why - for this is truly a first for me, although not the first to share my words.

The words that come to mind for you, at this moment, 'thank you'.

21. Link to Post #16
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,320 times in 10,234 posts

Try pondering this. There may be useful bits of thinking in it:

When we stare at something closely and think about it constantly, we can bring it into a point of resolution that makes it 'real'. In that way a good psychic (in whatever skill type) can be brought to the level of the mundane and be proven false.

It is seemingly done by the group of skeptics gathering and deciding in the more unconscious parts of their minds that the skill is not real and it is all fake, lies etc. The lack of belief on the part of the creators and enactors of the test... actually.....fully interfere and break the integrity of the test. With their OWN unrealized and blocked capacities.

This is the result of psychic test after psychic test, time after time after time.

If those in the know, the capable and the believers.... are the ones creating, enacting, and following through on the given test with the correct protocol and regimen as the prior 'falsified' test with the negative result....then the given psychic power is shown to be real and working.

This has been the history or record of the results, every time. The only thing that has changed, is that the given beings involved are not negating the test through their unrealized and unconscious energies.

Thus this whole thing about a collective unconscious of humankind which is this earth's 'reality engine'. The collective unconscious of 'consensus reality'. See the 'who's driving the dreambus' documentary.

Greybeard, Chris, speaks on being in India and that a given guru flat out states that his capacities rely solely on the belief of others that he can do these things. They added their energies to his....and enabled him. Consensus reality. This is likely the source of some of the energies of 'John of God', and others like him.

The point is that psychic powers or capacities are apparently a result of one's given avatar energies and patterns. Their astrology and their avatar design, and/or bloodlines. Ie the body one occupies or integrates with.

The doorway is covered by ego function. The more of the ego that is removed or overcome in some specific ways..the more of the so called psychic capacities that the given individual may have--comes through.

Illuminati bloodlines seem to strive so that those doorways are as uncovered as is possible, when raising their children.

When exiting my body with as much of my ego removed as is possible ( I purposely removed ego the block from myself about 1999 or so) , I saw not one single guide being ---of any sort. Ever. Not once.

Before that.... I DID see two of them. At least once. At age 26.

I'm not exactly sure what he's saying.... but I myself have done the 'dream' or 'mental overlay' of being as a rider inside of others, at times.

Since that time (1999)....as far as I can discern..I have also produced Tulpas.

Recall stories of sacrificial rituals where the reptilian comes out of the person's space and into being a reptilian...and then shifts back. It could be like an overlay. but maybe a bit more powerful.

Read this:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post157586

I don't want to fear monger, I'd like clarity. These are merely possibilities in reality function.

Nothing more.

Another point is that there is good and bad everywhere. I don't think that reptilians, if indeed here, are all 'bad' or nasty. Otherwise there would be, I suspect, considerably more havoc in our lives than there is.
    Last edited by Carmody; 28th February 2011 at 14:49.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

SKIBADABOMSKI (28th February 2011)

23. Link to Post #17
    England Avalon Member SKIBADABOMSKI's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,518 times in 458 posts

Quote Posted by king anthony (here)
    It is not that human beings shape-shift; it only appears they do.

The reptilian species have an ability to cloud perception, meaning they can make others (usually human beings) think they are seeing something other then them (when physically somewhere); this is a 'defense' ability, somewhat like a chameleon changing colors.

This species also has the ability to project themselves into other things, such as a (normal) human host. The strength of the host determines how much influence the species has over the host. They can experience all the senses of the host as a way of surveillance or gaining access remotely. This is where the idea of possession comes from.

For whatever reason, this species are perplexed with certain types of (rare) 'human beings', as they cannot either project themselves into them or have other issues. I cannot speak for other species having the same ability - however, it is possible.
    You sir have some exceptional knowledge here. I don't know how you know this but I believe this to be very accurate.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to SKIBADABOMSKI For This Post:

king anthony (28th February 2011)

+ Reply to Thread