+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 6 LastLast

Thread: Deaglegate

1. Link to Post #1
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Default Deaglegate

IS Dr .DEAGLE A SHINING LIGHT..................OR A COLOURFUL CON MAN?...IT SEEMS THAT WE CANNOT TRUST ANYONE ANYMORE, misinformation, disinformation...what is the positive way forward for people searching for the truth...anyone have any ideas?...DEAGLEGATE IS NOW OPEN who wants to be deepthroat?

2. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,112 times in 828 posts

Default Re: Deaglegate

I love his enthusiasm the big chunky hunk of funk.
    In all ages, in all lands, there have been those who seek truth. This seeking is an individual's search for something more than self, and much more than the confines of this worldly system. It is the seeker, who understands there is more than what meets the eye, who is not afraid and makes the choice to go into the unknown. The process of awaking has begun, the discovery is underway.
    Alan Watt

3. Link to Post #3
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by K626 (here)
    I love his enthusiasm the big chunky hunk of funk.
    yes , but what do you think of him is he a shining light?
    lol

4. Link to Post #4
    Netherlands Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,172 times in 408 posts

I think Dr. Deagle is causing unnessecary wrinkles/waves in the consiousnessfields, question is why he does it....

My gutfeeling tells me he does it out of "safety"-reasons...........
    (His own safety I mean)

5. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,091 times in 601 posts

Right, wrong or indifferent - he is what he is - except it or reject it - its up to you and no one else.
    ~ If nothing changes then nothing changes ~

6. The Following User Says Thank You to HORIZONS For This Post:

Normalguy31 (3rd May 2011)

7. Link to Post #6
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Swami (here)
    I think Dr. Deagle is causing unnessecary wrinkles/waves in the consiousnessfields, question is why he does it....

My gutfeeling tells me he does it out of "safety"-reasons...........
    (His own safety I mean)
    Hello Swami,
    can you elaborate a bit more in what you mean...why safety reasons?
    lol

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by HORIZONS (here)
    Right, wrong or indifferent - he is what he is - except it or reject it - its up to you and no one else.
    do you accept or reject his findings?

8. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Quote Posted by blue777 (here)
    yes , but what do you think of him is he a shining light?
    lol
    It's tough to tell on specifics/data/pronouncments and IMO not really that important, but I'm not really that interested in specifics about speed of iight and whatnot, I know from my own failings in the past (and rush to judgement) that when I come across someone putting out very strong vibrations it carries (on a kinda sub-carrier a deeper message)...And BD has a lot of sub-base going on, for me a Deagle session is like a carrier signal and from that it forms new pathways (sometimes later/ in dreams/ in synchronisity etc) in my mind.

I don't really give a monkeys if he got the mass of a planet wrong or its exact postion (science changes its mind continually and gets things wrong as a matter of course ((red lshift from the universe for instance feck me they'te changed their mind on it at least a dozen times, aids is another example. gravity (is it a wave??) ha ha..Life on Mars, water on the moon, wrong. wrong. wrong...quarks..the list goes on, even when they had to admit neutrinos actually change their pathways according to the observer).

Personally for me a good analogy is David Icke. I remember 15 years ago sitting in a pub with mates and laughing about one of his books at the time as it all seemed so far fetched...But low and behold it turns out he's been right about nearly everything. ha ha.

I would love to have a beer with Deagle anytime. No worries.

love

Kstar.
    In all ages, in all lands, there have been those who seek truth. This seeking is an individual's search for something more than self, and much more than the confines of this worldly system. It is the seeker, who understands there is more than what meets the eye, who is not afraid and makes the choice to go into the unknown. The process of awaking has begun, the discovery is underway.
    Alan Watt

9. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,091 times in 601 posts

I listen and observe what he has to say - I do not have to accept or reject his findings - I am only responsible for my actions and reactions to life issues - everything else will prove itself in its own time - nothing is beyond the realm of possibility.
    ~ If nothing changes then nothing changes ~

10. The Following User Says Thank You to HORIZONS For This Post:

Ethereal Blue Being (4th October 2011)

11. Link to Post #9
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

It's tough to tell on specifics/data/pronouncments and IMO not really that important, but I'm not really that interested in specifics about speed of iight and whatnot, I know from my own failings in the past (and rush to judgement) that when I come across someone putting out very strong vibrations it carries (on a kinda sub-carrier a deeper message)...And BD has a lot of sub-base going on, for me a Deagle session is like a carrier signal and from that it forms new pathways (sometimes later/ in dreams/ in synchronisity etc) in my mind.

I don't really give a monkeys if he got the mass of a planet wrong or its exact postion (science changes its mind continually and gets things wrong as a matter of course ((red lshift from the universe for instance feck me they'te changed their mind on it at least a dozen times, aids is another example. gravity (is it a wave??) ha ha..Life on Mars, water on the moon, wrong. wrong. wrong...quarks..the list goes on, even when they had to admit neutrinos actually change their pathways according to the observer).

Personally for me a good analogy is David Icke. I remember 15 years ago sitting in a pub with mates and laughing about one of his books at the time as it all seemed so far fetched...But low and behold it turns out he's been right about nearly everything. ha ha.

I would love to have a beer with Deagle anytime. No worries.

love

Kstar.
    Thanks Kstar, i always keep an open mind, I do believe there is a serious message in what he says....many here are skeptical about him
    lol

12. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Quote Hello Swami,
    can you elaborate a bit more in what you mean...why safety reasons?
    lol
    The info he gets comes from different sides; America, Europe & ET....

You have to be a damn good captain to ride all those waves of information....

I think he is trying to keep all the parties "satified" without harming his own family.
    I wouldn't like to be in his shoes right now...

13. Link to Post #11
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

I listen and observe what he has to say - I do not have to accept or reject his findings - I am only responsible for my actions and reactions to life issues - everything else will prove itself in its own time - nothing is beyond the realm of possibility.
    I agree, but there is so much disinformation , and hidden agendas etc......many are going around like headless chickens
    lol

14. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

I agee, the ball game is wide open, infact I can guarantee that. ho ho.

K
    Alan Watt

15. Link to Post #13
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

The info he gets comes from different sides; America, Europe & ET....

You have to be a damn good captain to ride all those waves of information....

I think he is trying to keep all the parties "satified" without harming his own family.
    I wouldn't like to be in his shoes right now...
    therefore you think he has a serious message for us all?

16. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

Quote Posted by blue777 (here)
    therefore you think he has a serious message for us all?
    Yes, I think parts of his info are spot on. Especially the UNITY part
    People should UNITE and better do it fast. Creating the same VIBE all toghether. That will open the doorway to the new world

17. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

Yes, I think parts of his info are spot on. Especially the UNITY part
    People should UNITE and better do it fast. Creating the same VIBE all toghether. That will open the doorway to the new world
    Seconded.

The other thing about BD is the rate of his delivery and its force, there are always going to be inconsistencies when the message is delivered in that way.

K
    Alan Watt

18. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

when I come across someone putting out very strong vibrations it carries (on a kinda sub-carrier a deeper message)...And BD has a lot of sub-base going on, for me a Deagle session is like a carrier signal and from that it forms new pathways (sometimes later/ in dreams/ in synchronisity etc) in my mind.
    I think, You really need to get some fresh air!!!

Okay, then check this out--> https://youtube.com/watch?v=S_iZIJD-sMI

19. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Solace (here)
    I think, You really need to get some fresh air!!!

Okay, then check this out--> https://youtube.com/watch?v=S_iZIJD-sMI
    and who exactly are you??

WHO DO YOU WORK FOR??

I KNOW YOU'RE GAME!!111
    Last edited by K626; 25th April 2010 at 19:38. Reason: Jester terrestial edit 12" mix
    Alan Watt

20. Link to Post #18
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,605 times in 228 posts

If he's any kind of true prophet, as he claims to be, and as he claims to get his messages directly from God through the archangel Gabriel, then you'd expect him to be right on at least a few of the major predictions. And when I say directly, Deagle claims in a 1999 newsletter that his book "Clay and Iron" was dictated to him by the Lord himself: "Eleven years ago when the Lord dictated Clay and Iron and gave the keys of interpretation and unsealing of scripture, I received a Word from the Lord and a vision."

Would it be unfair to suggest that if God dictates a whole book, there would not be too many errors in it? So with the benefit of time passing, you can look at the book God himself dictated and you'd be going, "yep, right, on the money, yes, right again" and so on. Wouldn't you? Secondly, don't you think such a book would be the #2 best seller in the world next to the bible?

Deagle rarely says things you can actually disprove. Let's use a typical example:

Quote “And the worst of it all is Project Omega. Project Omega is an underground facility. It’s headquarters are under Colorado, finished by George Bush Sr. This overseas all secret agencies, whether it is the GRU, the FSB, the Brazilian Secret Police, the Mossad, the Canadian Security Intelligence Service, the FBI, MI-6, all of them are totally integrated into this octopus called Project Omega. It is run by both human and non-human entities.”
    Wow. That's a lot of potentially verifiable information in one paragraph. But it is, and remains, impossible to prove or disprove.

Let's pick another:

Quote “Their plan is to transition to Remote Operational Vehicles, cyborgs, weaponized animals like baboons that they have in a secret facility down near Galveston, Texas. They have them set up so that they have remote operating controls, so they have a kill mode and they have these nano-armor that can stop pretty well anything. Any 80 lb baboon can pick up a 300 lb man and tear him literally in two. They can run at 35 miles per hour, and they can jump 15-20 feet in the air. So I don’t think you are going to outrun these.
    Where to start? Has there been a single whistleblower to even confirm the existence of the facility, let alone one baboon in a hi-tech suit of armour? Once again, it all seems possible - the government apparently dreams up some crazy things. But again, you and I simply do not have the tools to test the veracity of these statements.

Even simple statements such as these:

Quote "I have been in underground cities."
    Ok. Cities, not just bases. And multiple ones, not just one. Where are they? Where is the entrance? How many people live there? Do they ever go top-side? Where do their food, water and energy needs come from? Why were you there? Who were you with? What day or days? How did you arrive there? Were you there in an official capacity, or were you smuggled in?

So many more questions.

And yet, none of us have the tools to put any of this to the test.

I'm sure some of what he tells us will turn out to be true. But here's the crucial point: I can go on a speaking tour right now and start telling people all the stuff I've read over the last 20 years and no doubt some of it will be true. No idea which bits, but the beauty of it is that it will be hard to prove any of it wrong.

And if something rather obvious doesn't eventuate, I'll just claim we're all on a new time line because of some decent shifts in consciousness!

Tadaaaah!

The interesting thing to think about is that Deagle presents everything as true already. Think about that for a moment. He doesn't say 'maybe', or 'possibly', or 'if the right events come together'. No. Everything he says is The Truth.

And yet, comments like these are to be found everywhere people are discussing his credibility:

Quote ...even if 5% of what he says is true about the gov. projects then that is good enough for me
    I guess that's your explanation why the man has traction right there. I can't think of any other discipline where a 5% accuracy rate is good enough to be considered an authority.

Quote His revelations about flouride, aspartame, and EMR (electro-magnetic radiation) from cellphones and wireless devices alone is enough for me and many of my friends and family to be very grateful to him!!! Thank you Dr Deagle. We don't care if your license is current or not. The health info. you have given is invaluable!!!
    Deagle exists because enough people want to listen to him. And the accuracy of the material appears to be irrelevant as long as a small portion is true and even if none of us can figure out which 5 of the 100 statements of 'fact' are correct.

It is amazing really.

Whatever happened to:

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof
    Last edited by perfectresonance; 25th April 2010 at 21:43. Reason: added a bit

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to perfectresonance For This Post:

Mike (3rd May 2011), mosquito (4th October 2011), shadowstalker (2nd May 2011)

22. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

since there's a thread for it, i'll say that i don't trust Deagle. however, i do trust Bill Ryan's discernment... so i have some conflicting mind sets. i loved he marcel messing and klaus donna interviews, but i will never listen to bill deagle again
    \

23. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

The key word here is LISTENING. Many people hear but don't listen. If you are seeking "truth", you owe it to yourself listen to everyone that is presented to you.
    If only after listening to that individual you come to the conclusion that you do not agree with their information, then you go on your way with only a little time wasted.
    Listen to the" fools on the street", listen to the "experts", listen to the the "decievers", listen to your "enemies" but by all means listen.
    If you close your ear to anyone, than the only one who is hurt,closed-minded is you.
    I may not like someones delivery or even the message itself but I will listen to it.
    Trust your instinct but your instinct cannot kick-in unless you have the message.
    I don't have to like or even believe in order to listen to what they are saying.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 6 LastLast