+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast

Thread: Spiritual energy vs. sexual energy

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks

Default Spiritual and sexual energy

Recently, I was wondering....

In many holy books (including the Bible), legends and also more recent information, it has been said, mentioned or implied that virginity (mostly when it comes to young women) is considered to be sacred.

Also, it has been said by many, that the sadistic rituals of the so-called "elite" globalist groups have always included the sexual abuse and sacrifices of young virgin girls and/or innocent children.

So, my question is: What do you think is the relation between sexual energy and spiritual energy (or soul energy, if you will)?

Also, why are virgins considered to be more prone to psychic abilities?

I guess it is logical why they would want children, as they are so pure and innocent, but with the young women, I simply don't understand.

An interesting story related to this is told by Credo Mutwa (which I saw recently and which brought me on to these questions).

Maybe there is more to conventional sexual energy than we know?

P.S. If a similar thread exists, sorry... I couldn't find one.

Edit: Title changed.
    Last edited by Asphel; 28th February 2011 at 10:02.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Asphel For This Post:

1159 (27th April 2011), Dennis Jonathan (28th February 2011), Gaia (28th February 2011), giovonni (28th February 2011), yuhui (1st March 2011)

3. Link to Post #2
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,321 times in 902 posts

Default Re: Spiritual energy vs. sexual energy

I only see a white box - video?

4. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Sorry, I fixed it now.... I think.

5. Link to Post #4
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,466 times in 8,541 posts

From what I have been led to believe is that sexual energy is very powerful and is also closely related to creative energy. This makes sense in the fact that we use sex to make our greatest creations - our children. In myself, I have noticed that when I am feeling highly sexual, I also feel very creative (I'm an artist as well - so creativity is a force I pay attention to). I also find it hard to be creative right after sex (as though my creative energies have been "used"); from this I conclude there is a strong connection between the two energies. Also I believe they emenate from the same chakra but don't quote me on that - I haven't studied the chakras in a while. How all this relates I'm not sure, but take it or leave it for the anecdote that it is ;-)
    Last edited by DeDukshyn; 27th February 2011 at 20:57. Reason: spelling
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

enfoldedblue (28th February 2011), Lord Sidious (27th February 2011), NancyV (27th February 2011), pilotsimone (27th February 2011), yuhui (1st March 2011)

7. Link to Post #5
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,863 times in 11,839 posts

Books on the subject
    Mantak Chia Awakening Healing Energy Through The Tao. The late Bary Long also has written some excellent books on the subject.

Ancient Tantra rituals male and female bonding (intercourse) and then being still, meditating as one, moving energy in the micro cosmic orbit was considered a valid path to enlightenment. The Art of Sexual Ecstasy by Margo Anand a modern classic.

Without saying too much I know it "works", even at a distance (ie sexual energy can be sent)

Miss spent middle age. laughing
    Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

8. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Ahkenaten (27th February 2011), astrid (28th February 2011), DeDukshyn (27th February 2011), giovonni (27th February 2011), Lord Sidious (27th February 2011), Miller (27th February 2011), Nortreb (28th February 2011), pilotsimone (27th February 2011), TigerLilly (28th February 2011)

9. Link to Post #6
    Switzerland Avalon Member sepia's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,932 times in 270 posts

----

...imagine what happens if you are able to use this energy in a transformed way...

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to sepia For This Post:

DeDukshyn (27th February 2011), giovonni (28th February 2011), greybeard (27th February 2011), Nortreb (28th February 2011), Ruby L. (28th February 2011), witchy1 (28th February 2011)

11. Link to Post #7
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by sepia (here)
    ----

...imagine what happens if you are able to use this energy in a transformed way...
    You can its in Mantak Chia books.

Its the same energy that is used in dedicated Chinese hospitals Chinese Medical QuiGong.

Martial arts used to be to guard against illness.
    Sexual energy is one aspect to Chi.
    Chi Gong excellent for building energy to heal, to create.

Namaste

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

astrid (28th February 2011), giovonni (28th February 2011), Nortreb (28th February 2011)

13. Link to Post #8
    New Zealand Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

It's not a road we need to go down (discussion).
    It works well the way it is...ie to create human beings with the divine spirit residing. It's a power that takes us close to the source and should be left the heck alone IMHO.

I just read that back and I don't mean to come across as a puritan. Merely warn that this energy is easily harnased for less than the noblest of intentions and leads to a very dark place.

That sounds like I'm a fundementalist but I'm not...sorry for the tone in this I really am a fun guy
    Last edited by BowMan; 27th February 2011 at 22:06. Reason: Change tone

14. Link to Post #9
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by BowMan (here)
    It's not a road we need to go down (discussion).
    It works well the way it is...ie to create human beings with the divine spirit residing. It's a power that takes us close to the source and should be left the heck alone IMHO.

I just read that back and I don't mean to come across as a puritan. Merely warn that this energy is easily harnased for less than the noblest of intentions and leads to a very dark place.

That sounds like I'm a fundementalist but I'm not...sorry for the tone in this I really am a fun guy
    I can see where you are coming from but in true Tantric or Tao tradition it was seen as a sacred act.
    True honor was given to the female and the divinity within her and the male counterpart.
    Each to their own.
    Various religions have condoned the killing of Millions at least that can not be laid at the door of Tantric.

I do respect your opinion though Bowman and it is valid.

Chris

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

DeDukshyn (27th February 2011), Nortreb (28th February 2011), Sowelu (28th February 2011)

16. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Quote Posted by greybeard (here)
    ----

My energetic system has always been very sensitive - Mantak Chia's Method was to 'coarse' for me.

But I found my way...

17. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sepia For This Post:

astrid (28th February 2011), Limor Wolf (1st March 2011), Lord Sidious (27th February 2011), modwiz (27th February 2011), Nortreb (28th February 2011)

18. Link to Post #11
    New Zealand Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Thanks Chris,
    I understand where you're coming from too. It IS a sacred act. THEY know this.
    P0rn is still the biggest topic on the web and provides enormous energy to (I don't know what or who but we can guess).
    I try and keep my energy off the grid (I mean that literally).
    BTW I hadn't heard the phrase 'namaste' until I saw it in one of your posts. I went away and looked it up.
    So, namaste
    Stu

19. The Following User Says Thank You to BowMan For This Post:

greybeard (27th February 2011)

20. Link to Post #12
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by greybeard (here)
    ----

My energetic system has always been very sensitive - Mantak Chia's Method was to 'coarse' for me.

But I found my way...
    You have indeed.
    I got simple too.
    Devotion and humility.
    Sometimes it has to be Neit Neit (cant spell) not this not this, process of elimination to get to illumination.
    Namaste

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Lifesong (27th February 2011), Nortreb (28th February 2011), sepia (27th February 2011)

22. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

...right.

We say Neti Neti - don't know if this is just the German adaption.

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sepia For This Post:

greybeard (27th February 2011), Nortreb (28th February 2011)

24. Link to Post #14
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,172 times in 13,485 posts

Has anyone here come across Ingo Swann's book "Psychic Sexuality"?
    In this carefully researched work he looks at the history of sexuality and finally at what he himself discovered as his clearvoyant abilities were applied.
    Worth investigating from a scientific perspective.

25. Link to Post #15
    United States Avalon Member write4change's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,634 times in 628 posts

The concept of the power of virgins is mostly a myth. In goddess worship the women priests did not stay virgins but trained as virgins to keep their focus. A better explanation is the laugh line in Out Of Africa where Bror tells Karin after she proposes marriage to him that he has to have a virgin because he can't stand comparisons.

The difference between a woman who has a child and one who has not--is evident to most women. Even at 13 like Mary the Mother once you have surrendered your body to pregnancy and childbirth you are a seasoned woman. Like the young man who does the quest or walk about a woman comes to know much about life by giving it. It is the male culture that has diminished this.

The energy of sex has been studied for 1000s of years---the whole concept of concubines---is essentially the new cow concept. Most men cannot sustain desire for the same women for long periods of time. The simplest way to stay potent as powerful old men was young new women.

Tantra like much of Buddhist was practiced by oral tradition for over 800 years before it was written down. Much of Tantra began as a people's rebellion against the hierarchy of the priests who tried to take over Buddhism like any other religion. None of the great avatars charged any money only their priesthoods.

Then Tantra evolved to the elite with 64 positions and corresponding 64 art forms. Art and sex has always been tied to one another. Sex as an art from can lead to extremely high vibration that when later are recalled bring wisdom, insight, and creativity. The legend of the twin souls says that they never come together on the same plane unless they are both in submission to the work of the universe. When I see Alex Gray's work and his wife, I know that this is so for them. They bonded with sex with LSD very young and it changed their life and they are free with this story.

Later Tantra was withdrawn from the public on a whole as secret rituals and art forms. Then came the Tantric sacrifice in which it is acknowledged that the male soul is worth more than the female soul. Many used to teach explicitly you could not reach nirvana as a woman. Thus, woman were used for the energy among the old enlightened monks etc. There have been some books written by women in the last 30 years or so who participated in these practices young and reflected back on them old.

Not knowing the history of sex and the difference between the east and west cultural presentations is the same as not knowing about lost civilizations.
    Beware the axis of sanctimony.

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to write4change For This Post:

Chuck (28th February 2011), dan i el (28th February 2011), Dennis Jonathan (28th February 2011), giovonni (28th February 2011), ulli (28th February 2011), yuhui (1st March 2011)

27. Link to Post #16
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,209 times in 1,064 posts

Quote Posted by write4change (here)
    Most men cannot sustain desire for the same women for long periods of time.
    Is this a fact?

If so, how can a marriage be sustained?
    "In science, I discovered, you cannot find the Truth."
    --Marcel Messing (during an interview with Bill Ryan)

We demand Tesla technology

28. The Following User Says Thank You to nearing For This Post:

DeDukshyn (28th February 2011)

29. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

Can't say i agree with that..I've had way more psychic experiences after i lost mine lol..

I imagine this practice has more to do with the selfish perversions and ideas of others than anything.
    Sexual energy is another type of spiritual energy related to the root chakras...
    All energy circulates down through there and back up.
    perhaps virgins are chosen because their root is underdevoloped and vulnerable
    Easier for the baddies to access and manipulate...

Otherwise just a bunch of mean old deranged weirdos picking on innocents..
    "Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift…that is why we call it the present"

30. Link to Post #18
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,466 times in 8,541 posts

Quote Posted by nearing (here)
    Is this a fact?

If so, how can a marriage be sustained?
    bwahahahaha!!! lol!! But yet there is a truth to this ... <sighs>

I misread this all initially .. its not really that funny.
    Last edited by DeDukshyn; 28th February 2011 at 02:15. Reason: fixing it.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

31. Link to Post #19
    United States Avalon Member write4change's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,634 times in 628 posts

Is it a fact that most men cannot sustain desire for the same woman for a long period of time?

Why do think the double standard existed and was sustained for so long? One of the popular songs of the 50s no one had a problem with---it is the bee who flits from flower to flower but the flower does not flit from bee to bee.

How many major political figures can you name in the last 20 years who had good wives and stable marriages got caught with out side affairs?

My husband used to travel to Cuba with a group of his cohorts to go have playtime with women who knew how to play? This was known to their wives who did not have a problem with it as long as it was discrete. I was his third wife. Being honest, one of my securities since I was 23 years younger is that he could no longer handle anyone younger than I was. We had a great 18 year marriage until he died. Part of our mind meld was total sexual tolerance.

Since we do not discuss sexual compatibility in this country, we have many marriages in which people are sexually dissatisfied and unsuited, and thus we have tons of ads for friends with benefits, huge usage of sites whose sole purpose is to allow safe and no strings attached sex for married people.

There have been some strong studies that there is no such thing as no strings attached sex.

When men look at women as putting notches on their guns, then when they get older and need the mind as well as the body they have no sustaining and stimulating memories so they are still out trying to acquire them. They are so desensitized from their bodies, that they can no longer feel love and sex remains unsatisfying.

We have a significant number of non sexual and a sexual marriages. Many people do not make sex an issue period.

On the other hand, I have seen many people making the statements there should be no emotional bonds outside of the marriage. Incredibly selfish and not how a conscious human works. The more love share the more love to be shared. We have emotional bonds with teachers, mentors, relatives, friends, etc. all important to seeing the many facets of ourselves in the mirror.

My grandparents were married for sixty years, they are one of the few couples I have know that I know loved each other always. When they looked at each other their eyes lite up. They called each other Mr. and Mrs. B. I never saw them kiss. I never heard them say I love you. They were deeply kind and giving to each other and all those they came in contact with.

My parents were married for sixteen extremely miserable years. And they made everyone they came in contact with miserable. They fought in all the ways possible over control. I experience this from most American couples I know.

Marriage, love, and sex are all highly individual. Unless you share the bedroom, you have no idea of what the real story is. The only bedroom I have any right knowing what goes on is my own. If most people were to grant that to everyone---we would be half way to universal peace.
    Last edited by write4change; 28th February 2011 at 00:26.
    Beware the axis of sanctimony.

32. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to write4change For This Post:

Chuck (28th February 2011), dan i el (28th February 2011), Dennis Jonathan (28th February 2011), Equalitor (28th February 2011), Garry Irwin (28th February 2011), haibane (28th February 2011), Nortreb (28th February 2011), pilotsimone (1st March 2011), ulli (28th February 2011), yuhui (1st March 2011)

33. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

I disagree with this..I believe modern men have been programmed to "get bored" because of the constant visual stimulus pounded into them as youth.
    some of todays examples- (spike tv/the man show/ Porn/ model cheerleaders in sports etc.)
    Yes there were mistresses and concubines but mostly for the wealthy back in the day...
    Hence having alternate lovers came to be associated with higher status etc...

The need to be "sneaky" towards a woman, i feel originates between men and their mothers, or the "powerful" females in their youth, i could be wrong in this but
    i think it's an act of defiance to feel more "powerful" even when one is happily settled in all other aspects.. as people have still not gotten over "gender roles"

If you take off the parts mr and mrs. potato head look the same right?

Btw...There are plenty of men who love their wives.
    The older generations can brag 30-40 year marraiges. Some even longer
    The ones who claim "all guys are this way" often tell themselves this to avoid their personal guilt or confusions.
    This is another false stereotype as every individual has the ability to do things their own way it has nothing to do with what they were born as.

My personal belief is that deep down everyone knows what they want. (men and women)
    If you want sex with lots of different people
    Don't get into a relationship. Don't get married
    Simple as that.

Also, Be careful not to spend too much time focusing on just the sexual energies..
    If you use your root energy incorrectly you may end up interrupting the process of your Kundalini.. or block your own growth.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 28th February 2011 at 01:24. Reason: fix quote - to reflect correct author
    "Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift…that is why we call it the present"

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sowelu For This Post:

Gardener (8th March 2011), nearing (28th February 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast