+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast

Thread: ABC's The View Inexplicably Hosts Fringe Conspiracy Theorist Alex Jones

1. Link to Post #1
    Ireland Avalon Member irishspirit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,720 times in 462 posts

Default ABC's The View Inexplicably Hosts Fringe Conspiracy Theorist Alex Jones

On his radio show last year, Alex Jones said this: "I have the government documents where they said they're going to encourage homosexuality with chemicals so that people don't have children." He is probably the country's most prominent 9-11 Truther.

Today, The View gave this man a platform to promote his lunatic conspiracy theories on network television.

I understand that Jones' show happens to be the place where Charlie Sheen had a meltdown that resulted in the suspension of his sitcom, but it's simply inexcusable to allow Jones to spread his message.

http://mediamatters.org/blog/201102280020

Video in sider. Alex did really really well on this one.

As you can see from the mediamatters.com article, it hurt them.
    Open your eyes and you will see, open your heart and your will feel.

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to irishspirit For This Post:

AlkaMyst (1st March 2011), Alliamber (5th March 2011), Anna (1st March 2011), Calz (1st March 2011), Equinox (28th February 2011), jackovesk (1st March 2011), JRS (1st March 2011), mountain_jim (4th March 2011), myrm (1st March 2011), PathWalker (1st March 2011), winnasboy (1st March 2011)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks

Default Re: ABC's The View Inexplicably Hosts Fringe Conspiracy Theorist Alex Jones

ha way to go alex! very amusing

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to s3nru For This Post:

K626 (6th March 2011), Zook (28th February 2011)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,885 times in 912 posts

Default Re: ABC's The View Inexplicably Hosts Fringe Conspiracy Theorist Alex Jones

Quote "I have the government documents where they said they're going to encourage homosexuality with chemicals so that people don't have children." He is probably the country's most prominent 9-11 Truther.

What's up with this totally unrelated quote???
    “Bundinn er bátlaus maður”

6. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,024 times in 3,784 posts

If one ever visits AJ's forum its raddled with homophobics. I was banned for suggesting that homosexuality was probably not created by the CIA as there are references to it in historical documents going back thousands of years. I'm not sure if AJ holds this same mindset or not...if so it suggests less truth than a personal agenda....or perhaps a vendetta. It's certainly supported on the forum though unless things have changed since my time there.

7. Link to Post #5
    Palestinian Territory Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,087 times in 6,275 posts

Quote Posted by 13th Warrior (here)
    Quote "I have the government documents where they said they're going to encourage homosexuality with chemicals so that people don't have children." He is probably the country's most prominent 9-11 Truther.

Did you follow the link?
    It is on that blog.

8. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,885 times in 912 posts

Quote Posted by Lord Sidious (here)

Did you follow the link?
    It is on that blog.
    Yes, I certainly did...it's still unrelated to this story and is quoted without linking to the source material.

It's an obvious missdirect...well, maybe not obvious...
    “Bundinn er bátlaus maður”

9. Link to Post #7
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

he came off quite well i think. Don't know if they thought they were gonna do a hit job on him too, but he sure did turn it around.

10. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,543 times in 2,615 posts

Unfortunately he will not likey be asked to return but maybe one show wil be enough to give him a good boost.

11. Link to Post #9
    Greece Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,480 times in 519 posts

Quote Posted by 9eagle9 (here)
    If one ever visits AJ's forum its raddled with homophobics. I was banned for suggesting that homosexuality was probably not created by the CIA as there are references to it in historical documents going back thousands of years. I'm not sure if AJ holds this same mindset or not...if so it suggests less truth than a personal agenda....or perhaps a vendetta. It's certainly supported on the forum though unless things have changed since my time there.
    well the problem isnt homosexuality. The problem is that on a western world that is aging/dieng promoting or through toxics increasing the homosexuality is a means to depopulation. So noone is homophobic ... but we really dont like depopulation. Also you have to agree that now days if you are not gay you almost cant get in entertainment industry. If you add to that the hormones and toxics we consume the increase in homosexuals and the decrease of the sperm count on males is ... dangerous.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Etherios For This Post:

Arrowwind (28th February 2011), Icecold (1st March 2011)

13. Link to Post #10
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Lord Sidious (here)

Did you follow the link?
    It is on that blog.
    Yes, I certainly did...it's still unrelated to this story and is quoted without linking to the source material.

It's an obvious missdirect...well, maybe not obvious...
    I agree. TPTB need Alex to sound like a nut job so that people will be less likely to take him seriously. The above quote has more to do with eugenics than homophobia IMO.
    Nice to see Alex got some plugs in, and mentioned the economic theft perpetrated by the federal reserve as well as G.W.'s war crimes. Typical TV though-- THATS not important- WE want to here about Charlie Sheen!!!!

I don't believe that Alex has not been around that many coke-heads, (lucky for him!), Charlie sure sounded alot like someone strung out.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Dakini For This Post:

myrm (1st March 2011)

15. Link to Post #11
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,543 times in 2,615 posts

Quote Posted by Etherios (here)
    Quote Posted by 9eagle9 (here)
    well the problem isnt homosexuality. The problem is that on a western world that is aging/dieng promoting or through toxics increasing the homosexuality is a means to depopulation. So noone is homophobic ... but we really dont like depopulation. Also you have to agree that now days if you are not gay you almost cant get in entertainment industry. If you add to that the hormones and toxics we consume the increase in homosexuals and the decrease of the sperm count on males is ... dangerous.
    I doubt that there have been any signficant studies done on it.. but it seems to me the likelyhood of increased homosexuality due to environmental chemical exposure is a very real thing. Certainly it is causing increased cancer of toxic estrogenic origins. Why woul we even begin to assume that these chemicals have no impact on a developing fetus.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

and the significant over consumption of soy products could be a contributing factor also, and god only knows what the GMO soy products could be doing to our babies, both female and male

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Arrowwind For This Post:

exponentialist (1st March 2011)

17. Link to Post #12
    England Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,203 times in 304 posts

i listen to alex jones every day until his rants become annoying then i tune out. there is a lot to recommend his show but is sometimes off the mark. the charlie sheen interview was just such a situation. too embarassing for words.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mondaze For This Post:

myrm (1st March 2011), perfectresonance (1st March 2011)

19. Link to Post #13
    Greece Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,480 times in 519 posts

Quote Posted by mondaze (here)
    i listen to alex jones every day until his rants become annoying then i tune out. there is a lot to recommend his show but is sometimes off the mark. the charlie sheen interview was just such a situation. too embarassing for words.
    Tbh sheens interview was ... not like an interview. Sheen was trying to vent off and trying to defend himself at the same time and it didnt come up well. I dont care about Sheens ego but alot of what he said was true and he didnt attack anyone that he didnt know. On the contrary he defended himself against ppl that barely know him but keep judging him ... i am not American so i dont follow on what its been said about him (dont care tbh stoped watching TV long ago.)

Sheen has same personality like AJ. They both get overpowered when they feel they have the truth on their side. Its not wrong its just how some ppl are. They both over do it but if you just ignore the occasional rantings AJ is a huge pool of info. SO far most is accurate and he doesnt talk about things he cant prove. So for me both AJ and this interview was a good info material...

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Etherios For This Post:

mondaze (1st March 2011), myrm (1st March 2011), T Smith (1st March 2011), winnasboy (1st March 2011)

21. Link to Post #14
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,618 times in 504 posts

Whoopi Goldberg was saying that his other topics(building 7) were too much for her too handle but didn't dispute them.
    There will come a day when we know our true history.

22. Link to Post #15
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,085 times in 309 posts

I am realy surprised that AJ did the show considering what the View had to say about Jesse Ventura a little bit ago. The women on the view are washed up with no place to go actresses and TV personalities who get thier information from teleprompters, you can see the amount of investigating they do on the topics, None..someone gives thier opinions to them while they are siting in thier makeup chairs. I'm not surprised whoopie couldn't handle the information, she can't laugh with out squirting you know!

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DouglasDanger For This Post:

K626 (6th March 2011), modwiz (1st March 2011)

24. Link to Post #16
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,587 times in 5,273 posts

Quote Posted by irishspirit (here)
    On his radio show last year, Alex Jones said this: "I have the government documents where they said they're going to encourage homosexuality with chemicals so that people don't have children." He is probably the country's most prominent 9-11 Truther.

Today, The View gave this man a platform to promote his lunatic conspiracy theories on network television.

I understand that Jones' show happens to be the place where Charlie Sheen had a meltdown that resulted in the suspension of his sitcom, but it's simply inexcusable to allow Jones to spread his message.

Video in sider. Alex did really really well on this one.

As you can see from the mediamatters.com article, it hurt them.
    Absolutely 'BLOODY BRILLIANT'!

Well Done Alex Jones...

Thank YOU Irishspirit great find and your best Post to date.

This show went out to 30 Million Viewers...

Keep up the Great Work...

Regards,
    Jack

......Keep punchin Alex...

Alex Jones on the View - You Tube Clip...

Review & Analysis by Aaron Dykes of the Show @ 04.30 mins

Last edited by jackovesk; 1st March 2011 at 02:22.

25. Link to Post #17
    United States Avalon Member Dennis Leahy's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,583 times in 5,817 posts

Quote Posted by Etherios (here)
    ... The problem is that on a western world that is aging/dieng promoting or through toxics increasing the homosexuality...

... the hormones and toxics we consume the increase in homosexuals ...
    Quote Posted by Arrowwind (here)
    ... it seems to me the likelyhood of increased homosexuality due to environmental chemical exposure is a very real thing
    Wow, I've never heard this expressed before. I highly doubt that this is true.

Human attributes:
    • sexual orientation
    • gender identity
    • physical gender

Those attributes can come in every combination. Further, sexual orientation certainly is scalar, not polar, and even gender identity (I believe) is scalar rather than polar.

So, you might meet a person that presents as a female (female genitalia), identifies as a male, and is sexually attracted to men - making him a transgendered gay man. (Although society will not persecute this person they see as a woman attracted to men.)

I agree that environmental chemicals might alter the physical gender or maybe, maybe (but much less likely) the gender identity, but not the sexual orientation of a fetus. Sexual orientation is reportedly a human attribute that is chosen by an incarnating soul, before incarnation. If fact, since time is not linear, when we are choosing a body to incarnate into, all indications are that we are aware in advance what we're getting ourselves into, so I don't believe there is a "Surprise! You incarnated as a female!" thing going on after the fact.

Thus, any environmental alteration of those attributes should not present a problem for the incarnating soul.

Dennis

p.s. More on topic, this was a coup by Alex Jones. HE did very well. I'm not terribly fond of him (so over-the-top in style, and some substance is BS), but generally he is a loud alarm clock and has awakened a fair share.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dennis Leahy For This Post:

chelmostef (1st March 2011), Holly Lindin (1st March 2011)

27. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

Personally, I thought Alex Jones did a stellar job of blasting out of the gate from the get-go and steamrolling over 'The View' ladies... That's the way to take control of an interview and direct it in the manner you want it to go and not how the show producers had in mind. Hopefully, some of the viewers will be somewhat interested and head to his website to see the other side of the information they are fed by the corporate media. I was laughing hysterically while watching the video of the overpowering control AJ had. I think the show producers didn't listen to his show or had no idea of what he is normally like. I will admit, however, that AJ can rant and his shows can get a little difficult to listen to sometimes, but I enjoy hearing a different perspective to the topics of the day.

Regarding Charlie Sheen's interview on Alex Jones' show, I thought he was rambling and AJ seemed embarrassed and didn't seem to want to take control of the interview from Charlie. Despite this, it was at least good to hear from the horses mouth of how Charlie is trying to turn his life around after finding drugs and alcohol again. Here's to hoping he can keep it up!

28. Link to Post #19
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,618 times in 504 posts

It was too early for Sheen to go on the Jones show. He sounded like he was still spinning from withdrawls.
    There will come a day when we know our true history.

29. Link to Post #20
    Australia Avalon Member bennycog's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,296 times in 971 posts

Farout did you read the comments on this and the last couple paragraphs of the article? imagine if these guys made it onto our site?

" At the end of his appearance, Jones again plugged his site: "Charlie, stay clean. We love you. And everybody else out there, stay clean. Don't use drugs. InfoWars.com. InfoWars.com."

There is no mistaking what Jones is doing here. He said on his radio show on Friday that "we'll be able to inject InfoWars.com into the discussion when I'm on those broadcasts, and the people will come here and find the larger picture. It's kind of the red pill."

The "larger picture" he's talking about includes the shocking truths that the government can control hurricanes and that "globalists" were involved in the Space Shuttle Columbia disaster.

Media outlets: Stop hosting Alex Jones. There is no way to justify allowing him to promote this garbage.

For instance:

•Jones' main theory is that a "New World Order" of secretive, powerful elites are working behind the scenes to rule the world through an authoritarian government. Jones thinks the New World Order will exterminate 80 percent of the world's population.
    •Jones is perhaps the country's most prominent 9-11 truther and regularly states his position that the government was behind the 9-11 terrorist attacks.
    •Jones believes the government has set up a series of secret FEMA-run concentration camps.
    •He has also pushed conspiracy theories about weather control, mass sterilization, the Oklahoma City bombing and the Space Shuttle Columbia disaster, among others. "

30. The Following User Says Thank You to bennycog For This Post:

3optic (1st March 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast