Closed Thread
Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst 1 10 16 LastLast

Thread: Worm Tongue

1. Link to Post #181
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Worm Tongue

I suggest the mods, Admins and Bill discuss simply turning off the private messaging module.

Who needs it?

The only forum I've ever seen do quality work in a serious way without a lot of personal infighting was run on vbulletin with the PM's shut off. Didn't miss them.

I'm also getting back to work now.

My love to all - especially those with whom I disagree.
    Last edited by Lifesong; 1st March 2011 at 21:00.

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Lifesong For This Post:

aikya (1st March 2011), Celine (1st March 2011), DevilPigeon (1st March 2011), Donna O (1st March 2011), Dorok (1st March 2011), Icecold (1st March 2011), InCiDeR (1st March 2011), Isthatso (2nd March 2011), learninglight (1st March 2011), nearing (1st March 2011), sandy (1st March 2011), wolf_rt (2nd March 2011)

3. Link to Post #182
    Norway Avalon Member chelmostef's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,098 times in 292 posts

Im calling you out why did you join Avalon? Is this really what you are about??

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to chelmostef For This Post:

Gardener (1st March 2011), Icecold (1st March 2011), Lord Sidious (1st March 2011)

5. Link to Post #183
    Poland Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,113 times in 244 posts

From 3:34 if you do not have time for all it.

Please, consider it. all of you.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Luke For This Post:

Chicodoodoo (1st March 2011), Hawkwind (1st March 2011), HURRITT ENYETO (1st March 2011), InCiDeR (1st March 2011), Maria Stade (1st March 2011), modwiz (1st March 2011)

7. Link to Post #184
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,987 times in 1,125 posts

Quote Posted by chelmostef (here)
    This is not Avalon, anyone watching this, needs to realise that this is the result of a conceited effort to destroy Avalon... It a web that has been spun with one intention.
    I respectfully disagree, chelmostef. Avalon is a family and families fight. It doesn't mean they don't love each other...each one just sees things from their own perspective. And, like a family, Avalon will get past this and will pull together...a little weary from the fight, but stronger for working through it.

8. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Belle For This Post:

aikisaw (1st March 2011), Celine (1st March 2011), Chicodoodoo (1st March 2011), Hawkwind (1st March 2011), Icecold (1st March 2011), InCiDeR (1st March 2011), Ki's (2nd March 2011), Kindling (1st March 2011), Lord Sidious (1st March 2011), modwiz (1st March 2011), robert (1st March 2011), sandy (1st March 2011), Steph (2nd March 2011)

9. Link to Post #185
    Palestinian Territory Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,087 times in 6,275 posts

Quote Posted by Lee-B (here)
    Quote Posted by Lord Sidious (here)
    Quote Posted by Richard (here)
    Quote Posted by Celine (here)
    Alll here cuz of Bill?

Hmm..

Bill DOES NOT act the same on forum as he does in private.... just like most of us.
    Which is something people should be aware of, especially if they are not keen on people who flatter to deceive, and are somewhat duplicitous, whether they are aware of it or not.
    Yes you were very different Lee-B when you came to me with info you got from another member...and juts HAD to tell me...you were so concerned...remember?

I immedietly sent you to speak to richard becuase i sensed BS
    Now you're getting a little too provocative for my tastes. I am no different, what you see is what you get. I'm not bi-polar.
    Yes, I came to you because I thought I could trust you, based on other peoples interactions with you. I'm not going to go into PRIVATE conversations on here. It is worth noting how I ceased all communication with yourself and Richard on that matter when *I* sensed BS.

And just for the record, things have moved on since then. I have been nothing but honest and transparent. I felt extremely guilty for confiding in you, knowing it was a huge error of judgement.
    So much so, that I told the EX MODERATOR concerned, exactly what I had divulged to yourself and Richard.

He was fine with that, and appreciated my honesty. And knowing full well that I put the cat amongst the pigeons.
    Your lucky your on the other side of the Atlantic you f*cking coward.
    In person I would rip your head off and sh*t down your neck for that.

Crawl back to your hole now little coward behind the screen
    hahaha, thanks so much for that Richard. Give someone enough rope etc. How lovely of you to reveal your true self. For everyone to see. I have no other comment to make on your idle threat, little man.
    Not taking sides here, but I do believe you said you were through with this thread like 3,402 pages ago?
    Oh and making fun of Richard for revealing his true self only works if you don't then go on and do the same.
    You might wanna remember that one for later.
    I did not forsee the attack which would be forthcoming, so therefore I am entitled to respond to attacks, as anyone would. Unless they're a little bit simple, and willing to be walked over. If anyone spoke to you like that, I'd guess you'd just ignore it? I'm guessing not.
    To be fair, you have stirred the pot a fair bit before you stated you were done with the thread, so your claim, which at first glance appears fair, is in fact, not so.
    And I would not have come in telling people that I had the back of someone that was recently hellbanned for stirring up the exact people you are now stirring up.
    If I did say I was going to leave the thread and not come back, I would not.
    I would have to accept that I had spoken too soon, but I had spoken and in real life, my word binds my behaviour.

WHERE DID I ATTACK YOU CELINE?
    A bit late for damage limitation on behalf of your husband, showing his true colours, and why he is not fit to lick the **** off my boots, let alone moderate other peoples comments.[COLOR="red"]

EPIC FAIL. Put up or Shut up.
    Speaking of EPIC FAIL, you just did that.
    Whatever legitimacy you had, you just flushed it down the toilet.
    You sir are indeed, as Richard said, a coward of the highest order.
    You know how I know?
    You talk crap about someone thousands of kilometres from where you are over the internet.
    I would bet that you wouldn't even consider repeating this to Richards face like a man.
    Thanks for playing, you are the weakest link, goodbye.

Quote Posted by Lifesong (here)
    I suggest the mods, Admins and Bill discuss simply turning off the private messaging module.

Who needs it?

The only forum I've ever seen do quality work in a serious way without a lot of personal infighting was run on vbulletin with the PM's shut off. Didn't miss them.

I'm also getting back to work now.

My love to all - especially those with whom I disagree.
    Right, so lets punish everyone for the mistakes of a few?
    I would protest strongly, I use it a lot every day to communicate with people on this forum, please do not take that away from me.
    Last edited by Lord Sidious; 1st March 2011 at 21:05.

10. Link to Post #186
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,835 times in 232 posts

Quote Posted by Hawkwind (here)

Umm, just wondering- what would your reaction as a moderator be to anyone else on this forum who posted something like this?
    That is not a moderate reaction, does it seem so to you? It is a reaction of a MAN defending the honour of his wife with being held back by protocol and duty.

So ya, mod hat OFF, anyone else want to say something brilliant?

11. The Following 25 Users Say Thank You to Richard For This Post:

aikisaw (1st March 2011), AlkaMyst (2nd March 2011), Brodie75 (1st March 2011), Celine (1st March 2011), Equinox (1st March 2011), Gardener (1st March 2011), gigha (1st March 2011), greybeard (1st March 2011), Icecold (1st March 2011), InCiDeR (1st March 2011), indiana (3rd March 2011), Jean-Marie (2nd March 2011), Kindling (1st March 2011), Lord Sidious (1st March 2011), magicmanx (1st March 2011), modwiz (1st March 2011), ROMANWKT (2nd March 2011), Selene (1st March 2011), sepia (1st March 2011), silentghost80 (1st March 2011), SKAWF (2nd March 2011), slvrfx (1st March 2011), transitionalman (2nd March 2011), Whitehaze (1st March 2011), winnasboy (2nd March 2011)

12. Link to Post #187
    France Avalon Member buckminster fuller's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,878 times in 475 posts

To whom feels he should be committed to something more important than this trivial, childish thread :

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ve-World-Order
    life is design

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to buckminster fuller For This Post:

jc71 (2nd March 2011), Limor Wolf (2nd March 2011)

14. Link to Post #188
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks

PS Lee, i didnt add a message to your ban, here it is. **** Off

15. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Richard For This Post:

AlkaMyst (2nd March 2011), Equinox (1st March 2011), gigha (1st March 2011), HURRITT ENYETO (1st March 2011), Icecold (1st March 2011), Isostool (2nd March 2011), Lord Sidious (1st March 2011), modwiz (1st March 2011), silentghost80 (1st March 2011)

16. Link to Post #189
    Germany Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by rosie (here)
    Worm tongue
    inspired by the character from lord of the rings: a person you work with who quietly try's to stab you in the back and discredit you, while trying to make himself look important and productive. usually a person with ZERO personality, and ZERO friends, and often sounds like a robot when he talks.
    http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...=worm%20tongue

Hmmmmmm, time to ponder
    Yes its ugly...

Yes its dirty...

I am waiting for tru honorable people to join in the cleaninsing
    Brought my broom when do we start

17. Link to Post #190
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,112 times in 828 posts

For those who are unduly worried.

If you believe some words on a screen is enough to break Avalon...You are wrong. It won't. I can guarantee that. The important thing is that the key players find middle ground and sooner the better. And again they will.

Peace to all.

K
    In all ages, in all lands, there have been those who seek truth. This seeking is an individual's search for something more than self, and much more than the confines of this worldly system. It is the seeker, who understands there is more than what meets the eye, who is not afraid and makes the choice to go into the unknown. The process of awaking has begun, the discovery is underway.
    Alan Watt

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to K626 For This Post:

buckminster fuller (1st March 2011), Gaia (2nd March 2011), Limor Wolf (2nd March 2011), WhiteStar (2nd March 2011)

19. Link to Post #191
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks

u sure about that?

20. Link to Post #192
    Norway Avalon Member chelmostef's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,098 times in 292 posts

Any one reading this need to realise this has happened before.. I watched it happen on AV1. I had the same comments as some of you.... This is a game with one goal in view and its Avalon..

This is not some once a month drama. This has not happened in AV2 history... Why is that?

Its a conceited effort. And it only works if we play the game and make it happen.

21. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to chelmostef For This Post:

aikisaw (1st March 2011), Hawkwind (1st March 2011), InCiDeR (1st March 2011), Isthatso (2nd March 2011), Limor Wolf (2nd March 2011), Lord Sidious (1st March 2011), mrmalco (3rd March 2011), SKAWF (2nd March 2011)

22. Link to Post #193
    Palestinian Territory Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,087 times in 6,275 posts

That is not a moderate reaction, does it seem so to you? It is a reaction of a MAN defending the honour of his wife with being held back by protocol and duty.

I do.
    Being between a rock and a hard place sucks, but when honour is involved, there are not that many choices.
    And having some nugget dishonour your wife, that isn't on.
    If I were you, I would have already lost my admin role and been banned.
    I won't be coming after you with any carrots, you are doing the honourable thing.

23. Link to Post #194
    Germany Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Alll here cuz of Bill?

Hmm..

Bill DOES NOT act the same on forum as he does in private.... just like most of us.
    Bingo the bell is ringing

24. Link to Post #195
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,112 times in 828 posts

u sure about that?
    Absolutely.

I know for sure you are big enough and strong enough.

cheers

K
    In all ages, in all lands, there have been those who seek truth. This seeking is an individual's search for something more than self, and much more than the confines of this worldly system. It is the seeker, who understands there is more than what meets the eye, who is not afraid and makes the choice to go into the unknown. The process of awaking has begun, the discovery is underway.
    Alan Watt

25. Link to Post #196
    United States Avalon Member Whitehaze's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,168 times in 293 posts

Ok ok ok.....can someone tell me what the heck a smurf is.....because I know it cant be those evil little blue thingys.....seriously.......what is a smurf? (incidentally i think it sucks there was only one smurfette, where was the balance)
    In the light of the day the other light is hidden, never the less that other light still exists seen by other eyes.

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Whitehaze For This Post:

Icecold (1st March 2011), InCiDeR (1st March 2011), Kindling (1st March 2011), Lifesong (1st March 2011), modwiz (1st March 2011), silentghost80 (1st March 2011)

27. Link to Post #197
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,799 times in 2,657 posts

u sure about that?
    Richard, i think that everybody involved should come here, admit their sins regarding this issue, find the common denominator, and then work on trying to fix it. i think that is why Celine posted this thread. i'm sure that it will work out.
    regards, corson

28. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to crosby For This Post:

An Cailleach (1st March 2011), Celine (1st March 2011), Gardener (1st March 2011), Icecold (1st March 2011), InCiDeR (1st March 2011), K626 (1st March 2011), Lord Sidious (1st March 2011), modwiz (1st March 2011), sandy (1st March 2011), SKAWF (2nd March 2011)

29. Link to Post #198
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

Quote Posted by Hawkwind (here)

Umm, just wondering- what would your reaction as a moderator be to anyone else on this forum who posted something like this?

How's the ice fishing?

30. Link to Post #199
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,040 times in 727 posts

OK, how about this. Anyone who is not a trouble-maker should leave this thread now, and if you have some perverse curiosity - go stealth if you must, knowing that the numbers under the thread provide the metrics of effectiveness to the trouble-makers. CUT OFF THE OXYGEN. If the Mods can't cut this off, then we must do it. It may feel like kicking crack or heroin, but it must be done. Goal: reduce people browsing this thread to ZERO within one half house. THAT WOULD BE THE RIGHT THING TO DO. I can only presume those remaining are the bad guys. Simple litmus test. I am outta here.

Come on, we can do this. It is the only positive option left on the table. GO FOR IT! KICK THIS HABIT!!

31. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ahkenaten For This Post:

Celine (1st March 2011), Limor Wolf (2nd March 2011), Lord Sidious (1st March 2011), sandy (1st March 2011), Steph (2nd March 2011)

32. Link to Post #200
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Rocky_Shorz (here)

How's the ice fishing?
    Cold but bountiful

33. The Following User Says Thank You to Richard For This Post:

WhiteStar (2nd March 2011)

Closed Thread
Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst 1 10 16 LastLast