Closed Thread
Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst 1 6 16 LastLast

Thread: Worm Tongue

1. Link to Post #101
    Norway Avalon Member chelmostef's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,098 times in 292 posts

Default Re: Worm Tongue

The concept is simple the web is intricate.

Please bear that in mind, it take a while to spin the web... And without even knowing you are in it unintentionally and we fight each other for no good reason.

This all happens behind the scenes and it all comes out in the open, thats when we swing into each other.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to chelmostef For This Post:

Celine (1st March 2011), Gardener (1st March 2011), Kindling (1st March 2011), modwiz (1st March 2011), Whitehaze (1st March 2011)

3. Link to Post #102
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,691 times in 309 posts

Quote Posted by Scout (here)
    Not sure what initiated all of this but I am sending positive, healing thoughts to Avalon
    same here!!!!!
    remember... we teach best what we most need to learn...

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Jendayi For This Post:

Celine (1st March 2011), Lifesong (1st March 2011), Lord Sidious (1st March 2011), magicmanx (1st March 2011), modwiz (1st March 2011), Shezbeth (1st March 2011), transitionalman (1st March 2011), yaksuit (1st March 2011)

5. Link to Post #103
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,251 times in 962 posts

Quote Posted by Jendayi (here)
    Quote Posted by Scout (here)
    Not sure what initiated all of this but I am sending positive, healing thoughts to Avalon
    same here!!!!!
    remember... we teach best what we most need to learn...
    thanks for the "kiss" jen

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Celine For This Post:

Jendayi (1st March 2011), modwiz (1st March 2011)

7. Link to Post #104
    United States Avalon Member Dennis Leahy's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,583 times in 5,817 posts

Don't know if I know enough to recommend that this be allowed to completely "play out", or be curtailed, but...

if this is to be openly played out, please remember that your emotions may tempt you to hit the "Enter" key earlier than you should. Nothing wrong with telling the truth, but restraining the emotional content and doing the least amount of damage. A cup of herbal tea and/or a number of deep, slow pranic breaths of fresh air can only improve the chance of a positive outcome.

When you "speak" (or type) your throat chakra is involved, but don't divorce your throat chakra from your heart chakra.

Remember in your heart of hearts that (minus the 1% here who are agents or mean-spirited egoists) all of Avalon, the cool people, the silly people, the mundane people, the spiritual people, the wise people, and the neophytes are ALL ON THE SAME SIDE. Your challenge is to express yourself and when in opposition to argue your stance with integrity and truth and without divisiveness. It is a tough challenge sometimes, but should always be the goal.

Namaste,

Dennis

8. The Following 34 Users Say Thank You to Dennis Leahy For This Post:

Alliamber (2nd March 2011), An Cailleach (1st March 2011), andrewgreen (2nd March 2011), BrianEn (1st March 2011), Calz (3rd March 2011), Celine (1st March 2011), Charlie Pecos (2nd March 2011), Chicodoodoo (1st March 2011), Dennis Jonathan (1st March 2011), Firinn (1st March 2011), Fred Steeves (1st March 2011), golden lady (1st March 2011), GoldenYears (1st March 2011), Heart-2-Heart (2nd March 2011), Isthatso (1st March 2011), Jayke (1st March 2011), Jendayi (2nd March 2011), john.d (3rd March 2011), Kindling (1st March 2011), Lifesong (1st March 2011), Limor Wolf (1st March 2011), magicmanx (1st March 2011), Maria Stade (1st March 2011), mcaballero (3rd March 2011), modwiz (1st March 2011), Mystique (1st March 2011), Neal (1st March 2011), Omni (2nd March 2011), Peta Babkama Luruba Anaku (1st March 2011), Scout (1st March 2011), smig (1st March 2011), TigerLilly (1st March 2011), transitionalman (1st March 2011)

9. Link to Post #105
    Thanks

Im glad you came forward someone had to.... This web takes a while to spin.

It a game plan with one intention.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to chelmostef For This Post:

WhiteStar (2nd March 2011)

11. Link to Post #106
    United States Avalon Member write4change's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,632 times in 628 posts

Dear Celine,

I have never written on any thread of yours or replied to any comment. That is because your way of writing to any one who knows anything about psychology is dangerous. I am known for being direct and some people find that rude. When I lived in Beverly Hills I was known as the token authentic woman and you don't ask Jai unless you really want an answer. Putting this thread up the way you have is asking for what I am going to tell you.

You never say what you mean or mean what you say. It is all so ethereal that I have no idea what you are talking about most of the time. I soon decided after coming here to stay away from your threads. I know how much PMing you do, and chatting, and phone calling. You are everywhere. Enough so that I run into you in-spite of not wanting to get involved in this in any way.

I consider it a big deal to accuse anyone publicly or privately of not having integrity. I think it is a form of slander to say someone broke their word to you and then not say exactly the why and how. In Bill Ryan's case--this man is an international reporter with a body of work and a lifetime of acquiring skills. You are threatening all that. You are saying he has major biases we are not aware of. You are saying he does not have a core of integrity we can trust and that he is two faced. These are serious accusations with no evidence to back them up other than you are a person of love.

Well let me tell you something, a person of love does not do what you are doing. I can only judge you by your actions. Your actions are emotionally based. You require and solicit a lot of stroking. That is very up front and anyone with an kind of awareness knows that about you. I don't have a problem with it. People choose or not to participate in that.

It is a problem when it gets out of hand, when the need for being psychologically petted requires that every one else be diminished. I am also an old lady with a body of work and I value my integrity. I have not spoken to either you or Richard in any way. As a mod, he tells me he is in danger of "snapping."

You tell me he works 40 hours a week on this site out of the goodness of his heart. Altruism is done because it feels good. Both of you have huge identity issues with this site. I do not experience the people here as needing the amount of "modification" that goes on here. It is because someone is awaysl stirring up that pot that it requires all this seasoning and putting the lid on and off. Everybody needs to just stop playing these games. It is no different than who are the powers that be in Avalon?

I have news for you and people who think like you. There are no powers that be at Avalon and there will never be. That is because as I understand Bill, he held out to the Universe that he was willing to serve a need. He does that by listening and letting things unfold. This is a time of confusion and chaos. Focus cannot be forced nor can conclusions. We need time to learn how to do this. Time to learn who each other is. Time to become grounded in a higher power. This is what I experience Bill holding out. This is what I experience Bill attracting. The minute that stops--Avalon will again stop. We are all part of the process--even Bill.

You are the most prolific poster here. I find most of it to be nonsense. It serves your needs and not the needs of the site. I say this knowing full well the flack I am going to get over this. What is the Divine Feminine--she serves the needs of the planet. She weaves webs of support and love and understanding. It is not me and my husband against the world. It is not my way or the highway.

It is explaining why something is working or not working. It is taking a solid position so no one can have any doubt of what is going on. Your behavior has led me to distrust some of the people I most found an affinity for from the beginning. I will have to work all this out with time.

I am telling you that you need to rethink your behavior, your accusations, your positions, and your presentations.

In case you have never heard this before, from Ralph Waldo Emerson, what you are speaks so loud, I cannot hear what you say.

I speak for wanting this site to succeed and to do that it needs wisdom, compassion, and time. Are you committed to that?

I have written this as my answering a call of the universe as I understand it. It is my intention that it bring more healing than dissension. I am a nurse by profession--there are wounds that need to be cut and drained and cleaned in order for healing to take place. I see this as one of them.

My deepest sympathy and empathy to all of us experiencing this.

Jai
    Beware the axis of sanctimony.

12. The Following 87 Users Say Thank You to write4change For This Post:

ace (1st March 2011), aikya (1st March 2011), Alan (2nd March 2011), AlkaMyst (2nd March 2011), Alliamber (2nd March 2011), andrewgreen (2nd March 2011), andywight (9th March 2011), Annie (3rd March 2011), Bea (15th March 2011), blackatiam (3rd March 2011), Bob_2011 (2nd March 2011), Butterfli13 (4th March 2011), Calz (3rd March 2011), Caterpillars Lens (1st March 2011), Charlie Pecos (2nd March 2011), Chicodoodoo (1st March 2011), Chilled (4th March 2011), Come As You Are (1st March 2011), Cottage Rose (1st March 2011), cowens66 (2nd March 2011), DarkOne (4th March 2011), Debby (1st March 2011), Dennis Jonathan (1st March 2011), Donna O (1st March 2011), Dorok (1st March 2011), Ernest (6th March 2011), Gaia (2nd March 2011), Globeflyer (1st March 2011), Heart-2-Heart (2nd March 2011), InCiDeR (1st March 2011), Isthatso (2nd March 2011), Jayke (1st March 2011), jc71 (2nd March 2011), Jean-Luc (2nd March 2011), Jendayi (1st March 2011), karelia (2nd March 2011), kasee (2nd March 2011), Ki's (1st March 2011), Kimberley (2nd March 2011), kinnypa (3rd March 2011), learninglight (1st March 2011), lightwalker (5th March 2011), Lily de Cuir (4th March 2011), Limor Wolf (1st March 2011), Lunar (1st March 2011), magicmanx (1st March 2011), manolo (5th March 2011), Maria Stade (1st March 2011), Mike (1st March 2011), mrmalco (3rd March 2011), Mystique (1st March 2011), Nairnia (1st March 2011), Nate (3rd March 2011), Nenuphar (1st March 2011), omeriko (2nd March 2011), Pam (4th August 2014), perfectresonance (2nd March 2011), pickle (1st March 2011), Poly Hedra (2nd March 2011), Professor (2nd March 2011), Realeyes (2nd March 2011), Redtailhawk (1st March 2011), Reinhard (2nd March 2011), Rocky_Shorz (2nd March 2011), ROMANWKT (2nd March 2011), sandy (1st March 2011), Sarlic (1st March 2011), Sentience (1st March 2011), shijo (2nd March 2011), Sidney (2nd March 2011), Sierra (2nd March 2011), SKIBADABOMSKI (2nd March 2011), Smith (1st March 2011), Snookie (2nd April 2011), Spirithorse (2nd March 2011), Steph (1st March 2011), Steve C (1st March 2011), SteveX (1st March 2011), sunflower (1st March 2011), TheSwede (3rd March 2011), transitionalman (1st March 2011), Unified Serenity (31st March 2012), WhiteStar (2nd March 2011), Wub (2nd March 2011), yiolas (1st March 2011)

13. Link to Post #107
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks

it might take a while to spin...

but one good pass with the broom...

and its all gone

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Celine For This Post:

Gardener (1st March 2011), HURRITT ENYETO (1st March 2011), WhiteStar (2nd March 2011)

15. Link to Post #108
    Thanks

Lets all show our strongest attributes that is the only way to win. We can do this.

We need to be positive, laugh and focus our love for Avalon. Avalon is why we are all here lets show em what we are made of.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to chelmostef For This Post:

GoldenYears (1st March 2011), Jendayi (1st March 2011), modwiz (1st March 2011)

17. Link to Post #109
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,112 times in 828 posts

When the stakes are at their highest truth takes on its own power.

Peace to all.

K
    In all ages, in all lands, there have been those who seek truth. This seeking is an individual's search for something more than self, and much more than the confines of this worldly system. It is the seeker, who understands there is more than what meets the eye, who is not afraid and makes the choice to go into the unknown. The process of awaking has begun, the discovery is underway.
    Alan Watt

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to K626 For This Post:

Isostool (2nd March 2011), Jendayi (1st March 2011)

19. Link to Post #110
    Thanks

Think of a feather duster clearing your aura. Dust them out. Feel the energy coming though the bottom of your spine out out though your head. Do Not go the other way around.

I hope we can get though this.
    Last edited by chelmostef; 1st March 2011 at 19:54.

20. Link to Post #111
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,835 times in 232 posts

Quote Posted by Lee-B (here)
    Quote Posted by Celine (here)
    Alll here cuz of Bill?

Hmm..

Bill DOES NOT act the same on forum as he does in private.... just like most of us.
    Which is something people should be aware of, especially if they are not keen on people who flatter to deceive, and are somewhat duplicitous, whether they are aware of it or not.
    Yes you were very different Lee-B when you came to me with info you got from another member...and juts HAD to tell me...you were so concerned...remember?

I immedietly sent you to speak to richard becuase i sensed BS
    Now you're getting a little too provocative for my tastes. I am no different, what you see is what you get. I'm not bi-polar.
    Yes, I came to you because I thought I could trust you, based on other peoples interactions with you. I'm not going to go into PRIVATE conversations on here. It is worth noting how I ceased all communication with yourself and Richard on that matter when *I* sensed BS.

And just for the record, things have moved on since then. I have been nothing but honest and transparent. I felt extremely guilty for confiding in you, knowing it was a huge error of judgement.
    So much so, that I told the EX MODERATOR concerned, exactly what I had divulged to yourself and Richard.

He was fine with that, and appreciated my honesty. And knowing full well that I put the cat amongst the pigeons.
    Your lucky your on the other side of the Atlantic you f*cking coward.
    In person I would rip your head off and sh*t down your neck for that.

Crawl back to your hole now little coward behind the screen

21. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Richard For This Post:

Gardener (1st March 2011), indiana (3rd March 2011), silentghost80 (1st March 2011), Whitehaze (1st March 2011)

22. Link to Post #112
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by write4change (here)
    Dear Celine,

I have never written on any thread of yours or replied to any comment. That is because your way of writing to any one who knows anything about psychology is dangerous. I am known for being direct and some people find that rude. When I lived in Beverly Hills I was known as the token authentic woman and you don't ask Jai unless you really want an answer. Putting this thread up the way you have is asking for what I am going to tell you.

You never say what you mean or mean what you say. It is all so ethereal that I have no idea what you are talking about most of the time. I soon decided after coming here to stay away from your threads. I know how much PMing you do, and chatting, and phone calling. You are everywhere. Enough so that I run into you in-spite of not wanting to get involved in this in any way.

I consider it a big deal to accuse anyone publicly or privately of not having integrity. I think it is a form of slander to say someone broke their word to you and then not say exactly the why and how. In Bill Ryan's case--this man is an international reporter with a body of work and a lifetime of acquiring skills. You are threatening all that. You are saying he has major biases we are not aware of. You are saying he does not have a core of integrity we can trust and that he is two faced. These are serious accusations with no evidence to back them up other than you are a person of love.

Well let me tell you something, a person of love does not do what you are doing. I can only judge you by your actions. Your actions are emotionally based. You require and solicit a lot of stroking. That is very up front and anyone with an kind of awareness knows that about you. I don't have a problem with it. People choose or not to participate in that.

It is a problem when it gets out of hand, when the need for being psychologically petted requires that every one else be diminished. I am also an old lady with a body of work and I value my integrity. I have not spoken to either you or Richard in any way. As a mod, he tells me he is in danger of "snapping."

You tell me he works 40 hours a week on this site out of the goodness of his heart. Altruism is done because it feels good. Both of you have huge identity issues with this site. I do not experience the people here as needing the amount of "modification" that goes on here. It is because someone is awaysl stirring up that pot that it requires all this seasoning and putting the lid on and off. Everybody needs to just stop playing these games. It is no different than who are the powers that be in Avalon?

I have news for you and people who think like you. There are no powers that be at Avalon and there will never be. That is because as I understand Bill, he held out to the Universe that he was willing to serve a need. He does that by listening and letting things unfold. This is a time of confusion and chaos. Focus cannot be forced nor can conclusions. We need time to learn how to do this. Time to learn who each other is. Time to become grounded in a higher power. This is what I experience Bill holding out. This is what I experience Bill attracting. The minute that stops--Avalon will again stop. We are all part of the process--even Bill.

You are the most prolific poster here. I find most of it to be nonsense. It serves your needs and not the needs of the site. I say this knowing full well the flack I am going to get over this. What is the Divine Feminine--she serves the needs of the planet. She weaves webs of support and love and understanding. It is not me and my husband against the world. It is not my way or the highway.

It is explaining why something is working or not working. It is taking a solid position so no one can have any doubt of what is going on. Your behavior has led me to distrust some of the people I most found an affinity for from the beginning. I will have to work all this out with time.

I am telling you that you need to rethink your behavior, your accusations, your positions, and your presentations.

In case you have never heard this before, from Ralph Waldo Emerson, what you are speaks so loud, I cannot hear what you say.

I speak for wanting this site to succeed and to do that it needs wisdom, compassion, and time. Are you committed to that?

I have written this as my answering a call of the universe as I understand it. It is my intention that it bring more healing than dissension. I am a nurse by profession--there are wounds that need to be cut and drained and cleaned in order for healing to take place. I see this as one of them.

Jai
    with this long line of B.S. who are you trying to convince yourself perhaps ?
    and your no damn better you just attacked celine yourself

23. Link to Post #113
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,040 times in 727 posts

The "game" in the alternative media industry is to create as much contraversy as you can...and make stars out of the "jouranlists" rather then making Truth the star.

everyone in the alternative media industry is hungry for their Holy grail..........

Sound familiar??

¤=[Post Update]=¤

i have admited to my sins...

do you think...some..reading this thread will to?
    But Celine if the game in alternative media is to create controversy (translated into web traffic) then - how do we avoid playing into that while at the same time honorably addressing any issues that have arisen? I wonder if this - yet another thread heating people up, dividing people up into groups "for and against" issues/people, is the way to go? Isn't this playing into the dialectic that is always used to smash and destroy human networks? Again, I respectfully suggest that nothing positive will be gained by people expounding on this thread........ONLY NEGATIVE WILL COME OF IT. We should put our heads together and figure out a way to avoid these kinds of tar-baby traps so we are not collectively victimized by them any more. THAT would be a productive use of our time and the phenomenal energy here.

24. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Ahkenaten For This Post:

Alliamber (2nd March 2011), An Cailleach (1st March 2011), chelmostef (1st March 2011), Come As You Are (1st March 2011), GoldenYears (1st March 2011), InCiDeR (1st March 2011), Limor Wolf (1st March 2011), Mystique (1st March 2011)

25. Link to Post #114
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,835 times in 232 posts

You have NO clue what she and I and the mods have been enduring.
    No one does.
    So in light of that your talking through your ass here

Dear Celine,

Jai

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Richard For This Post:

Ahkenaten (1st March 2011), silentghost80 (1st March 2011)

27. Link to Post #115
    Virgin Islands Avalon Member Selene's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,225 times in 1,108 posts

[Ouch. While I was away composing this note, some nasty blows were thrown. Nevertheless...my contribution to this, uh, discussion:]

Dearest Celine –

You are so utterly brave to open your heart to us all. You’ve suffered so many slings and arrows that were never intended to reach you – and yes, a few did want to hurt you as they knew they would. You took a bullet, as it were, for all of us here.

I wish I could hold your hands and console you somehow. Your integrity and honesty here will never be compromised – because that is what you are as a person. No one can ever take that from you. And the respect you have earned in the eyes of others here will remain as well.

We are lucky to have you here.

And, if I may, I have no idea what happened between you and Bill – and it is none of my business – but in other respects the “person who had GW’s back” could well have been her, umm, employers in the black ops. Because it quickly became obvious that she was not here on her own, nor a true Avalonian. She was part of a team – she (accidentally) alluded to that herself. And very possibly (N.B. I don’t ‘know’ anything) Bill allowed GW to remain in play long enough to learn more about who, really, ‘has her back’, here and elsewhere.

Attempts to bring PA and all of Camelot down by causing divisions and setting member off against each other – “divide and conquer” – is one of the oldest and most effective subversion strategies out there. And regrettably, there are those who remain determined to succeed at it. They won’t give up easily. Discernment is still all. The game will continue, whether we want it to or not.

All my fondest and most respectful regards, dear lady. I hope your tears are soon dried. And that Avalon will rightly continue to serve its highest purpose.

Just my thoughts.

Selene

28. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Selene For This Post:

Alliamber (2nd March 2011), Gardener (1st March 2011), GoldenYears (1st March 2011), Lifesong (1st March 2011), magicmanx (1st March 2011), Rocky_Shorz (2nd March 2011), Scout (1st March 2011), sepia (1st March 2011)

29. Link to Post #116
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ahkenaten (here)
    We should put our heads together and figure out a way to avoid these kinds of tar-baby traps so we are not collectively victimized by them any more. THAT would be a productive use of our time and the phenomenal energy here.
    Exactly, we pull Avalon to bits while they watch laughing at us fight.

30. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to chelmostef For This Post:

Ahkenaten (1st March 2011), Alliamber (2nd March 2011), Annie (3rd March 2011), InCiDeR (1st March 2011), Limor Wolf (1st March 2011), Lord Sidious (1st March 2011), modwiz (1st March 2011), Ross (1st March 2011)

31. Link to Post #117
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,305 times in 365 posts

Ok before anyone gets more upset about this...

32. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Hawkwind For This Post:

Alliamber (2nd March 2011), Brodie75 (1st March 2011), Cottage Rose (1st March 2011), Gardener (1st March 2011), kaatje (1st March 2011), Lifesong (1st March 2011), Lord Sidious (1st March 2011), modwiz (1st March 2011), Scout (1st March 2011), Selene (1st March 2011), Steph (1st March 2011)

33. Link to Post #118
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks

Dear Celine,

I have never written on any thread of yours or replied to any comment. That is because your way of writing to any one who knows anything about psychology is dangerous. I am known for being direct and some people find that rude. When I lived in Beverly Hills I was known as the token authentic woman and you don't ask Jai unless you really want an answer. Putting this thread up the way you have is asking for what I am going to tell you. You are correct I am seeking truth and wanting people to be upfront

You never say what you mean or mean what you say. It is all so ethereal that I have no idea what you are talking about most of the time. I soon decided after coming here to stay away from your threads. I know how much PMing you do, and chatting, and phone calling. You are everywhere. Enough so that I run into you in-spite of not wanting to get involved in this in any way. That is unfortunate that you feel that way... Though i do agree with much of your assesements, i dissagree, i do mean EVERYTHING i say....perhaps the fact that i couldnt say everything, led me to be less clear..i am sorry for this

I consider it a big deal to accuse anyone publicly or privately of not having integrity. I think it is a form of slander to say someone broke their word to you and then not say exactly the why and how. In Bill Ryan's case--this man is an international reporter with a body of work and a lifetime of acquiring skills. You are threatening all that. You are saying he has major biases we are not aware of. You are saying he does not have a core of integrity we can trust and that he is two faced. These are serious accusations with no evidence to back them up other than you are a person of love. These are the most serious, i agree. My evidence is locked up with my word all i can offer is my heartThough

Well let me tell you something, a person of love does not do what you are doing. I can only judge you by your actions. Your actions are emotionally based. You require and solicit a lot of stroking. That is very up front and anyone with an kind of awareness knows that about you. I don't have a problem with it. People choose or not to participate in that. I am a person of the heart...i am NOT all love..and never claimed to be.

You tell me he works 40 hours a week on this site out of the goodness of his heart. Altruism is done because it feels good. Both of you have huge identity issues with this site. I do not experience the people here as needing the amount of "modification" that goes on here. It is because someone is awaysl stirring up that pot that it requires all this seasoning and putting the lid on and off. Everybody needs to just stop playing these games. It is no different than who are the powers that be in Avalon? Bill hired Richard BECAUSE OF HIS MODDING SKILLS... Bill required a more heavy hand becuase HE wanted less LOVE AND LIGHT people on the forum

I have news for you and people who think like you. There are no powers that be at Avalon and there will never be. That is because as I understand Bill, he held out to the Universe that he was willing to serve a need. He does that by listening and letting things unfold. This is a time of confusion and chaos. Focus cannot be forced nor can conclusions. We need time to learn how to do this. Time to learn who each other is. Time to become grounded in a higher power. This is what I experience Bill holding out. This is what I experience Bill attracting. The minute that stops--Avalon will again stop. We are all part of the process--even Bill. Even me?

You are the most prolific poster here. I find most of it to be nonsense. It serves your needs and not the needs of the site. I say this knowing full well the flack I am going to get over this. What is the Divine Feminine--she serves the needs of the planet. She weaves webs of support and love and understanding. It is not me and my husband against the world. It is not my way or the highway. I post alot...i talk alot...yes we all have bad habits...Sorry mine are so offensive to your intellect

I am telling you that you need to rethink your behavior, your accusations, your positions, and your presentations. Absolutly , that is what i am doing here...trying to re asses things... in an odd way you are helping

I speak for wanting this site to succeed and to do that it needs wisdom, compassion, and time. Are you committed to that? My commitements are self evident to anyone reading my posts...so i guess it is understandable you know little about me

I have written this as my answering a call of the universe as I understand it. It is my intention that it bring more healing than dissension. I am a nurse by profession--there are wounds that need to be cut and drained and cleaned in order for healing to take place. I see this as one of them. My mother was anurse...my father hospital admin... I sense your desire to help...but i must say..the sting in your words was a little difficult to ignore, though it did not distract me from learning

My deepest sympathy and empathy to all of us experiencing this..... Yes to us all

Jai

A very helpfull post...i am sure all the residents in BH appreciated you very much...

34. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Celine For This Post:

BrianEn (1st March 2011), Dorok (1st March 2011), Lifesong (1st March 2011), sandy (1st March 2011), Selene (1st March 2011), silentghost80 (1st March 2011), sunflower (1st March 2011)

35. Link to Post #119
    Deactivated
    Thanks

For **** sake sort this out in private, this thread was fine until the **** hit the fan with personal threats and underhanded talk.

36. The Following User Says Thank You to Gone002 For This Post:

WhiteStar (2nd March 2011)

37. Link to Post #120
    Palestinian Territory Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,087 times in 6,275 posts

Quote Posted by Mouse (here)
    Quote Posted by Lord Sidious (here)
    Ok, I have no idea what is going on here and I am not sure that I want to know.
    I would like to know if I can help heal this so that a) we don't bleed more members and b) everyone feels that they can let go of it.
    You know, every day I appreciate you a little bit more Sidious, well said m'dear.

Mouse x
    I don't know what this is about, but it disturbs the hell out of me.
    We already bled a stack of members, some before I got here and a lot after that.
    We can't afford this to go on.
    I just wanna figure out how we are going to sort this out without pistols at 25 metres or something similar.

Quote Posted by Lord Sidious (here)
    Ok, I have no idea what is going on here and I am not sure that I want to know.
    I would like to know if I can help heal this so that a) we don't bleed more members and b) everyone feels that they can let go of it.
    Thank you LS...

Your words stem the blood flow... thank you..

To let go... not that i have an issue with...

I dont expect the man ever loved me the way i love him... But the betrayal is where my heart is blocked..(i know i am not the only one to feel this way)

In the end i probably have to accept that it was all a lie.

i was wrong....and i can admit that...and i can learn from that.

I have learned more...watching all of you... then i have in a long long time.

i am humbled...to be part of this group.

(i know i am not the only one to feel this way)
    The thing is Celine, remember I don't know the deal here, it isn't easy trying to be all things to all people.
    And then you get the factor that people say and do things before they think through the consequences, been there done that and have the scars to show.
    Lie is a strong word and a very final one too.

Perhaps the solution is as many people send positive energy to all the parties that are aggrieved right now?
    Just like a lot did for me and others. It worked for me and it should work for you guys and girls too.
    Because if you go on like this, you will throw your towel in and then we all lose.
    No thanks.

Quote Posted by Chicodoodoo (here)
    Bill DOES NOT act the same on forum as he does in private.... just like most of us.
    The lack of transparency is a tremendous problem. It is the cancer killing our world.

One of my goals as a human being is to be an integral person. As such, the way I act on the forum and in private are one in the same. I would encourage everyone to strive to become integral. It is very liberating. If there are things inside you that you must hide in public, ask yourself why. There is a real educational opportunity in front of you when you do that.
    I agree. I too am no different off the net than on.
    It is much easier to just be.

Quote Posted by chelmostef (here)
    Lee did you watch as Avalon 1 was pulled down around us? This is stinks of the same dirty hand at work.... Your negativity is feeding this monster, stop it.
    With respect, I've never interacted with you, you don't know me. Anyone that does will confirm I only seek the truth. If this place crumbles, there is one person responsible for his HUGE error of judgement, and that I am sad to say, is Bill.
    That isn't very helpful, is it?
    How about this then, instead of throwing more wood onto the fire and predicting the house burning down, how about you tell us what it would take for you to feel ok about this matter and move on?

Quote Posted by chelmostef (here)
    Lee did you watch as Avalon 1 was pulled down around us? This is stinks of the same dirty hand at work.... Your negativity is feeding this monster, stop it.
    With respect, I've never interacted with you, you don't know me. Anyone that does will confirm I only seek the truth. If this place crumbles, there is one person responsible for his HUGE error of judgement, and that I am sad to say, is Bill.
    As pissed off as i am with you Lee-B.... i have to agree
    Same for you too, what would it take for you to feel ok about this and move on?

[irish accent]Now quit this belly achin the lot of ya, before I am forced to shove organic carrots up your noses, ya hear?[/irish accent]

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst 1 6 16 LastLast