Closed Thread
Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst 1 9 16 LastLast

Thread: Worm Tongue

1. Link to Post #161
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,305 times in 365 posts

Default Re: Worm Tongue

Quote Posted by Luke (here)
    I would gladly close it, but at this point it is pointless.

Unless we come to our collective senses. Together.

And no, not Worm Tongue.

More like Denethor's "funeral Pyre"/
    Giving people time to regain their collective senses was the point of suggesting the thread be closed. I guess the best I can do is just withdraw my own energy. Celine and Richard I love you both and I hope you both find the strength to heal the hurts that found you. Be well. I'm off to tend my garden.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hawkwind For This Post:

Cottage Rose (1st March 2011), Lord Sidious (1st March 2011), sandy (1st March 2011), yiolas (1st March 2011)

3. Link to Post #162
    Palestinian Territory Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,087 times in 6,275 posts

Well, well, you didn't listen to Uncle Sidious.
    Very naughty.
    You hear that funny buzzing noise?
    Listen....................................

That is me sharpening up the organic carrots I warned you I would shove up your nostrils.
    And I have enough for all of ya, look
    Last edited by Lord Sidious; 1st March 2011 at 20:45.

4. Link to Post #163
    Lee-B

Quote Posted by Richard (here)
    Quote Posted by Lee-B (here)
    Quote Posted by Celine (here)
    Alll here cuz of Bill?

Hmm..

Bill DOES NOT act the same on forum as he does in private.... just like most of us.
    Which is something people should be aware of, especially if they are not keen on people who flatter to deceive, and are somewhat duplicitous, whether they are aware of it or not.
    Yes you were very different Lee-B when you came to me with info you got from another member...and juts HAD to tell me...you were so concerned...remember?

I immedietly sent you to speak to richard becuase i sensed BS
    Now you're getting a little too provocative for my tastes. I am no different, what you see is what you get. I'm not bi-polar.
    Yes, I came to you because I thought I could trust you, based on other peoples interactions with you. I'm not going to go into PRIVATE conversations on here. It is worth noting how I ceased all communication with yourself and Richard on that matter when *I* sensed BS.

And just for the record, things have moved on since then. I have been nothing but honest and transparent. I felt extremely guilty for confiding in you, knowing it was a huge error of judgement.
    So much so, that I told the EX MODERATOR concerned, exactly what I had divulged to yourself and Richard.

He was fine with that, and appreciated my honesty. And knowing full well that I put the cat amongst the pigeons.
    Your lucky your on the other side of the Atlantic you f*cking coward.
    In person I would rip your head off and sh*t down your neck for that.

Crawl back to your hole now little coward behind the screen
    hahaha, thanks so much for that Richard. Give someone enough rope etc. How lovely of you to reveal your true self. For everyone to see. I have no other comment to make on your idle threat, little man.

5. Link to Post #164
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,251 times in 962 posts

Sorry this rabbit doesnt fear the dark...Lord or Lady....

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Celine For This Post:

Lord Sidious (1st March 2011), Malcolm Linus (3rd March 2011)

7. Link to Post #165
    United States Avalon Member Whitehaze's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,168 times in 293 posts
    In the light of the day the other light is hidden, never the less that other light still exists seen by other eyes.

8. Link to Post #166
    Palestinian Territory Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,087 times in 6,275 posts

Alll here cuz of Bill?

Hmm..

Bill DOES NOT act the same on forum as he does in private.... just like most of us.
    Which is something people should be aware of, especially if they are not keen on people who flatter to deceive, and are somewhat duplicitous, whether they are aware of it or not.
    Yes you were very different Lee-B when you came to me with info you got from another member...and juts HAD to tell me...you were so concerned...remember?

Now you're getting a little too provocative for my tastes. I am no different, what you see is what you get. I'm not bi-polar.
    Yes, I came to you because I thought I could trust you, based on other peoples interactions with you. I'm not going to go into PRIVATE conversations on here. It is worth noting how I ceased all communication with yourself and Richard on that matter when *I* sensed BS.

And just for the record, things have moved on since then. I have been nothing but honest and transparent. I felt extremely guilty for confiding in you, knowing it was a huge error of judgement.
    So much so, that I told the EX MODERATOR concerned, exactly what I had divulged to yourself and Richard.

He was fine with that, and appreciated my honesty. And knowing full well that I put the cat amongst the pigeons.

hahaha, thanks so much for that Richard. Give someone enough rope etc. How lovely of you to reveal your true self. For everyone to see. I have no other comment to make on your idle threat, little man.
    Not taking sides here, but I do believe you said you were through with this thread like 3,402 pages ago?
    Oh and making fun of Richard for revealing his true self only works if you don't then go on and do the same.
    You might wanna remember that one for later.

9. Link to Post #167
    Australia Avalon Member Brodie75's Avatar
    Thanks

I thought this forum and Avalon were created to dispel secrecy and lift the veil so to speak.
    It seems to me that the lack of transperancey here is what's causing all the problems

If there are things, important things being kept from the majorety then these
    problems will continue IMO

I wish you all Love and Peace

10. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Brodie75 For This Post:

aikya (1st March 2011), Charlie Pecos (2nd March 2011), Donna O (1st March 2011), Fred Steeves (1st March 2011), Gardener (1st March 2011), GoldenYears (1st March 2011), HURRITT ENYETO (1st March 2011), Kindling (1st March 2011), Lord Sidious (1st March 2011), Omni (2nd March 2011), ROMANWKT (2nd March 2011), shijo (2nd March 2011), Steph (2nd March 2011), taurad (3rd March 2011), transitionalman (2nd March 2011), WhiteStar (2nd March 2011), yiolas (1st March 2011)

11. Link to Post #168
    Lee-B

Quote Posted by GoldenYears (here)
    Quote Posted by Hawkwind (here)

Umm, just wondering- what would your reaction as a moderator be to anyone else on this forum who posted something like this?
    I say we let Richard slide with this one...the guy insulted his wife....
    Where did I do that exactly? Quote please, or it didn't happen.

12. Link to Post #169
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks

And yes..his true self... standing up for his wife... damn thats so evil of you rich

we have never really acted like a couple here on the forum because of bills fear of people seeing it as favoritism...which ppl do anyways..

If you all knew richard at all youd know that he is a very just person

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Celine For This Post:

WhiteStar (2nd March 2011)

14. Link to Post #170
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,327 times in 653 posts

Quote Posted by Kindling (here)
    Yesterday, I was glad to see the disturbing posts deleted, but now I wonder if that was a good idea. I felt like Gypsy really showed her true colors.
    Censorship is almost always a bad idea. This is supposedly an open forum among responsible adults. Our words paint a picture of who we are. If a person represents themselves honestly and it is ugly, so be it. Let all see it -- it is reality. If a person presents himself deceptively and others suspect it is dishonest, so be it. Let all see it and question it if necessary.

When you wish to deal with truth, there can be no censorship.

15. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to Chicodoodoo For This Post:

aikya (1st March 2011), andywight (9th March 2011), Brodie75 (1st March 2011), crosby (1st March 2011), Donna O (1st March 2011), Fred Steeves (1st March 2011), Gardener (1st March 2011), InCiDeR (1st March 2011), Isthatso (2nd March 2011), Kindling (1st March 2011), manolo (5th March 2011), Mike (1st March 2011), nearing (1st March 2011), Noble Hops (1st March 2011), Omni (2nd March 2011), ROMANWKT (2nd March 2011), Selene (1st March 2011), shijo (2nd March 2011), Steph (2nd March 2011), transitionalman (2nd March 2011), unplugged (2nd March 2011)

16. Link to Post #171
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,990 times in 1,091 posts

This debate or revelation is not the death of anything. If you think that the community has no value you are sadly mistaken. Every single one of you makes the forum the very special resource that it is. Nothing will change that unless YOU let it.

It is you the members who are the forum, not Bill or anyone else. ITS YOU. GET IT.

You make or break the forum, no one else to blame but yourselves if you let circumstances dictate terms to you. If you see something as good and valuable you fight for it.

There are forces at work that would love to convince YOU to destroy YOUR forum. Don't do the dirty work of scum bags. Support each other to support the whole. Protect the forum like you would protect your own child.

This place is as fragile or resilient as YOU make it. Its really up to you all.

17. Link to Post #172
    Lee-B

Quote Posted by Lord Sidious (here)
    Alll here cuz of Bill?

Hmm..

Not taking sides here, but I do believe you said you were through with this thread like 3,402 pages ago?
    Oh and making fun of Richard for revealing his true self only works if you don't then go on and do the same.
    You might wanna remember that one for later.
    I did not forsee the attack which would be forthcoming, so therefore I am entitled to respond to attacks, as anyone would. Unless they're a little bit simple, and willing to be walked over. If anyone spoke to you like that, I'd guess you'd just ignore it? I'm guessing not.

18. Link to Post #173
    Norway Avalon Member chelmostef's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,098 times in 292 posts

So lee is your intention to goad people into a response... It sure seems like it. What are your motivation Lee?

I have been pulled into your game now. Stop it.

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to chelmostef For This Post:

gigha (1st March 2011), Lord Sidious (1st March 2011), mrmalco (3rd March 2011)

20. Link to Post #174
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks

Umm, just wondering- what would your reaction as a moderator be to anyone else on this forum who posted something like this?
    You played us... you tried to manipulate peopl with information...

and if i read back..i could probably find what set richard off...

but it might be healthier if you do it...

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Celine For This Post:

WhiteStar (2nd March 2011)

22. Link to Post #175
    Lee-B

And yes..his true self... standing up for his wife... damn thats so evil of you rich

we have never really acted like a couple here on the forum because of bills fear of people seeing it as favoritism...which ppl do anyways..

If you all knew richard at all youd know that he is a very just person
    WHERE DID I ATTACK YOU CELINE?
    A bit late for damage limitation on behalf of your husband, showing his true colours, and why he is not fit to lick the **** off my boots, let alone moderate other peoples comments.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

You played us... you tried to manipulate peopl with information...

and if i read back..i could probably find what set richard off...

but it might be healthier if you do it...
    EPIC FAIL. Put up or Shut up.

23. Link to Post #176
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks

"Now you're getting a little too provocative for my tastes. I am no different, what you see is what you get. I'm not bi-polar."

passive agressive insults...

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Celine For This Post:

Kindling (1st March 2011)

25. Link to Post #177
    Thanks

This is not Avalon, anyone watching this, needs to realise that this is the result of a conceited effort to destroy Avalon... It a web that has been spun with one intention.

26. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to chelmostef For This Post:

Chelle (1st March 2011), Gaia (2nd March 2011), HURRITT ENYETO (1st March 2011), Icecold (1st March 2011), InCiDeR (1st March 2011), indiana (3rd March 2011), Isostool (2nd March 2011), john.d (3rd March 2011), Karma Ngedom (4th June 2011), Lifesong (1st March 2011), Lord Sidious (1st March 2011), magicmanx (1st March 2011), modwiz (1st March 2011), mrmalco (3rd March 2011), nearing (1st March 2011), Ross (1st March 2011), Sidney (2nd March 2011), SKAWF (2nd March 2011)

27. Link to Post #178
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks

Your fake concern for avalon is over shadowed by your ego Lee

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by chelmostef (here)
    This is not Avalon, anyone watching this, needs to realise that this is the result of a conceited effort to destroy Avalon... It a web that has been spun with one intention.
    I AM TIRED OF THESE ATTACKS TOO ...dear chel....so very tired..and you are right...THIS IS NOT AVALON

But this is it folks...take a stand...

ENOUGH GAME PLAYING...

Smurfs... agent provocateurs... alphabet groups... MODS... Bill... Atticus... Members...
    ASSEZ!!

If yyou ignore the battle it will still rage on

28. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Celine For This Post:

An Cailleach (1st March 2011), HURRITT ENYETO (1st March 2011), Icecold (1st March 2011), InCiDeR (1st March 2011), indiana (3rd March 2011), Lord Sidious (1st March 2011), WhiteStar (2nd March 2011)

29. Link to Post #179
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,698 times in 8,940 posts

Alll here cuz of Bill?

Hmm..

1. I wish I had a men who could ardently defend me like this. To me it is a true man even if it is not the right place. This does not make anybody right thouth. Anyone at this point would be wrong to be right.
    2. Lee B, please reread your biography, and live by it. Your comment to Richard is sincerely not up to it.

3. MOD PLEASE CLOSE THIS THREAD, YOU WOULD DO IT WITH ANYBODY ELSE. Give everyone time to breath.

4. I prefer TV as suggested by Greybeard, and soaps, at least we see those sending venoun to each other. Afternoon in Canada, time for soaps, it won't be muich different. See you later guys.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Lord Sidious (1st March 2011)

31. Link to Post #180
    Thanks

Look Lee you probably don't even realise you are a pawn in someone else's game. It this your intention to burn Avalon? Is that why you joined?

32. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to chelmostef For This Post:

Gardener (1st March 2011), Icecold (1st March 2011), Lifesong (1st March 2011), Lord Sidious (1st March 2011), mrmalco (3rd March 2011), Otho (1st March 2011)

Closed Thread
Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst 1 9 16 LastLast