Closed Thread
Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst 1 11 16 LastLast

Thread: Worm Tongue

1. Link to Post #201
    Thanks

Default Re: Worm Tongue

Seers are divided into two categories. Those who are willing to exercise self-restraint and can channel their activities toward pragmatic goals, which would benefit other seers and man in general, and those who don't care about self-restraint or about any pragmatic goals. The latter have failed to resolve the problem of self-importance.
    Self-importance is not something simple and naive. On the one hand, it is the core of everything that is good in us, and on the other hand, the core of everything that is rotten. To get rid of the self-importance that is rotten requires a masterpiece of strategy.
    In order to follow the path of knowledge one has to be very imaginative. In the path of knowledge nothing is as clear as we'd like it to be. Warriors fight self-importance as a matter of strategy, not principle.
    Impeccability is nothing else but the proper use of energy. My statements have no inkling of morality. I've saved energy and that makes me impeccable. To understand this, you have to save enough energy yourself.
    Warriors take strategic inventories. They list everything they do. Then they decide which of those things can be changed in order to allow themselves a respite, in terms of expending their energy.
    The strategic inventory covers only behavioral patterns that are not essential to our survival and well-being.
    In the strategic inventories of warriors, self-importance figures as the activity that consumes the greatest amount of energy, hence, their effort to eradicate it.
    One of the first concerns of warriors is to free that energy in order to face the unknown with it. The action of rechanneling that energy is impeccability.
    The most effective strategy for rechanneling that energy consists of six elements that interplay with one another. Five of them are called the attributes of warriorship: control, discipline, forbearance, timing, and will . They pertain to the world of the warrior who is fighting to lose self-importance. The sixth element, which is perhaps the most important of all, pertains to the outside world and is called the petty tyrant.
    A petty tyrant is a tormentor. Someone who either holds the power of life and death over warriors or simply annoys them to distraction.
    Petty tyrants teach us detachment. The ingredients of the new seers' strategy shows how efficient and clever is the device of using a petty tyrant. The strategy not only gets rid of self-importance; it also prepares warriors for the final realization that impeccability is the only thing that counts in the path of knowledge.
    Usually, only four attributes are played. The fifth, will , is always saved for an ultimate confrontation, when warriors are facing the firing squad, so to speak.
    Will belongs to another sphere, the unknown. The other four belong to the known, exactly where the petty tyrants are lodged. In fact, what turns human beings into petty tyrants is precisely the obsessive manipulation of the known.
    The interplay of all the five attributes of warriorship is done only by seers who are also impeccable warriors and have mastery over will . Such an interplay is a supreme maneuver that cannot be performed on the daily human stage.
    Four attributes are all that is needed to deal with the worst of petty tyrants, provided, of course, that a petty tyrant has been found. The petty tyrant is the outside element, the one we cannot control and the element that is perhaps the most important of them all. The warrior who stumbles on a petty tyrant is a lucky one. You're fortunate if you come upon one in your path, because if you don't you have to go out and look for one.
    If seers can hold their own in facing petty tyrants, they can certainly face the unknown with impunity, and then they can even stand the presence of the unknowable.
    Nothing can temper the spirit of a warrior as much as the challenge of dealing with impossible people in positions of power. Only under those conditions can warriors acquire the sobriety and serenity to stand the pressure of the unknowable.
    The perfect ingredient for the making of a superb seer is a petty tyrant with unlimited prerogatives. Seers have to go to extremes to find a worthy one. Most of the time they have to be satisfied with very small fry. Then warriors develop a strategy using the four attributes of warriorship: control, discipline, forbearance, and timing.
    On the path of knowledge there are four steps. The first step is the decision to become apprentices. After the apprentices change their views about themselves and the world they take the second step and become warriors, which is to say, beings capable of the utmost discipline and control over themselves. The third step, after acquiring forbearance and timing, is to become men of knowledge. When men of knowledge learn to see they have taken the fourth step and have become seers.
    Control and discipline refer to an inner state. A warrior is self-oriented, not in a selfish way but in the sense of a total examination of the self.
    Forbearance and timing are not quite an inner state. They are in the domain of the man of knowledge.
    The idea of using a petty tyrant is not only for perfecting the warrior's spirit, but also for enjoyment and happiness. Even the worst tyrants can bring delight, provided, of course, that one is a warrior.
    The mistake average men make in confronting petty tyrants is not to have a strategy to fall back on; the fatal flaw is that average men take themselves too seriously; their actions and feelings, as well as those of the petty tyrants, are all-important. Warriors, on the other hand, not only have a well-thought-out strategy, but are free from self-importance. What restrains their self-importance is that they have understood that reality is an interpretation we make.
    Petty tyrants take themselves with deadly seriousness while warriors do not. What usually exhausts us is the wear and tear on our self-importance. Any man who has an iota of pride is ripped apart by being made to feel worthless.
    To tune the spirit when someone is trampling on you is called control. Instead of feeling sorry for himself a warrior immediately goes to work mapping the petty tyrant's strong points, his weaknesses, his quirks of behavior.
    To gather all this information while they are beating you up is called discipline. A perfect petty tyrant has no redeeming feature.
    Forbearance is to wait patiently--no rush, no anxiety--a simple, joyful holding back of what is due.
    A warrior knows that he is waiting and what he is waiting for. Right there is the great joy of warriorship.
    Timing is the quality that governs the release of all that is held back. Control, discipline, and forbearance are like a dam behind which everything is pooled. Timing is the gate in the dam.
    Forbearance means holding back with the spirit something that the warrior knows is rightfully due. It doesn't mean that a warrior goes around plotting to do anybody mischief, or planning to settle past scores. Forbearance is something independent. As long as the warrior has control, discipline, and timing, forbearance assures giving whatever is due to whoever deserves it.
    To be defeated by a small-fry petty tyrant is not deadly, but devastating. Warriors who succumb to a small-fry petty tyrant are obliterated by their own sense of failure and unworthiness.
    Anyone who joins the petty tyrant is defeated. To act in anger, without control and discipline, to have no forbearance, is to be defeated.
    After warriors are defeated they either regroup themselves or they abandon the quest for knowledge and join the ranks of the petty tyrants for life.

I thoroughly ask that each and every one of you read this segment from The Fire From Within by Good ol Little Carlos Castaneda
    Today a man on acid realized that all of matter is merely energy condensed into a slow moving vibration, that we are all one, and there is no such thing as death. Life is but a dream.
    Here's Tom with the weather.....
    -Bill Hicks

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Decibellistics For This Post:

3optic (1st March 2011), Bea (15th March 2011), Limor Wolf (2nd March 2011), Mystique (1st March 2011), pilotsimone (2nd March 2011), Sierra (2nd March 2011), thunder24 (1st March 2011)

3. Link to Post #202
    France Avalon Member buckminster fuller's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,878 times in 475 posts

Quote Posted by Ahkenaten (here)
    OK, how about this. Anyone who is not a trouble-maker should leave this thread now, and if you have some perverse curiosity - go stealth if you must, knowing that the numbers under the thread provide the metrics of effectiveness to the trouble-makers. CUT OFF THE OXYGEN. If the Mods can't cut this off, then we must do it. It may feel like kicking crack or heroin, but it must be done. Goal: reduce people browsing this thread to ZERO within one half house. THAT WOULD BE THE RIGHT THING TO DO. I can only presume those remaining are the bad guys. Simple litmus test. I am outta here.

Come on, we can do this. It is the only positive option left on the table. GO FOR IT! KICK THIS HABIT!!
    There was no actual substance for a thread in the first place, those are personal matters between grown up individuals. I'll second that and out I am.

Peace
    life is design

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to buckminster fuller For This Post:

jjl (1st March 2011), Steph (2nd March 2011)

5. Link to Post #203
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks

OK, how about this. Anyone who is not a trouble-maker should leave this thread now, and if you have some perverse curiosity - go stealth if you must, knowing that the numbers under the thread provide the metrics of effectiveness to the trouble-makers. CUT OFF THE OXYGEN. If the Mods can't cut this off, then we must do it. It may feel like kicking crack or heroin, but it must be done. Goal: reduce people browsing this thread to ZERO within one half house. THAT WOULD BE THE RIGHT THING TO DO. I can only presume those remaining are the bad guys. Simple litmus test. I am outta here.

Come on, we can do this. It is the only positive option left on the table. GO FOR IT! KICK THIS HABIT!!
    ignoring problems will not make them go away you have to address them
    so far all i see is people who get it ,trouble makers ,and people who are too worried about every thing being perfect
    Last edited by silentghost80; 1st March 2011 at 21:25.

6. Link to Post #204
    United States Avalon Member jjl's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,949 times in 544 posts

Quote Posted by Celine (here)
    The "game" in the alternative media industry is to create as much contraversy as you can...and make stars out of the "jouranlists" rather then making Truth the star.

everyone in the alternative media industry is hungry for their Holy grail..........

Sound familiar??

¤=[Post Update]=¤

i have admited to my sins...

do you think...some..reading this thread will to?
    What I would really like to know is; if indeed Bill is guilty of perpetrating a hoax...(and I'm not saying he is or not) then why would you stay in such a "Den of Inequity"?

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jjl For This Post:

mondaze (10th March 2011), Nairnia (1st March 2011), Steph (2nd March 2011), write4change (1st March 2011)

8. Link to Post #205
    Thanks

Celine, Hi. I am kinda new at this and I only today found my "Welcome Message"... I just wanted to say a big thanks no doubt you and to all that made this happen, it is such an "almost" great site. Without wanting to hurt anyone - please. Things still bother me:

1. Charles. I mean really, big distraction - get him away from here sofort. Was PA better before? Is Bill affected?
    2. To much infighting. Like your post - I am so sorry - no disrespect - not your fault - but in a way maybe you can see? As I understand it, we are here to grow and learn and care and help and move... move forward. By having "secrets" we divide our flock, those who know and those who dont. Familiar. I have made it my - path - if you will, not have secrets. It is a means of control. Telepathy is the way forward, I'll let you all know when I get it....

Anywho, I just wish we could keep moving. Replies: 202 Views: 4,646 since 17:49 today.

Hugs, Rufs
    Nothing new under the Sun.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Rufs For This Post:

jjl (1st March 2011), Nortreb (2nd March 2011), The HoppyBunny (3rd March 2011)

10. Link to Post #206
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,251 times in 962 posts

Quote Posted by Decibellistics (here)
    Seers are divided into two categories. Those who are willing to exercise self-restraint and can channel their activities toward pragmatic goals, which would benefit other seers and man in general, and those who don't care about self-restraint or about any pragmatic goals. The latter have failed to resolve the problem of self-importance.
    Self-importance is not something simple and naive. On the one hand, it is the core of everything that is good in us, and on the other hand, the core of everything that is rotten. To get rid of the self-importance that is rotten requires a masterpiece of strategy.
    In order to follow the path of knowledge one has to be very imaginative. In the path of knowledge nothing is as clear as we'd like it to be. Warriors fight self-importance as a matter of strategy, not principle.
    Impeccability is nothing else but the proper use of energy. My statements have no inkling of morality. I've saved energy and that makes me impeccable. To understand this, you have to save enough energy yourself.
    Warriors take strategic inventories. They list everything they do. Then they decide which of those things can be changed in order to allow themselves a respite, in terms of expending their energy.
    The strategic inventory covers only behavioral patterns that are not essential to our survival and well-being.
    In the strategic inventories of warriors, self-importance figures as the activity that consumes the greatest amount of energy, hence, their effort to eradicate it.
    One of the first concerns of warriors is to free that energy in order to face the unknown with it. The action of rechanneling that energy is impeccability.
    The most effective strategy for rechanneling that energy consists of six elements that interplay with one another. Five of them are called the attributes of warriorship: control, discipline, forbearance, timing, and will . They pertain to the world of the warrior who is fighting to lose self-importance. The sixth element, which is perhaps the most important of all, pertains to the outside world and is called the petty tyrant.
    A petty tyrant is a tormentor. Someone who either holds the power of life and death over warriors or simply annoys them to distraction.
    Petty tyrants teach us detachment. The ingredients of the new seers' strategy shows how efficient and clever is the device of using a petty tyrant. The strategy not only gets rid of self-importance; it also prepares warriors for the final realization that impeccability is the only thing that counts in the path of knowledge.
    Usually, only four attributes are played. The fifth, will , is always saved for an ultimate confrontation, when warriors are facing the firing squad, so to speak.
    Will belongs to another sphere, the unknown. The other four belong to the known, exactly where the petty tyrants are lodged. In fact, what turns human beings into petty tyrants is precisely the obsessive manipulation of the known.
    The interplay of all the five attributes of warriorship is done only by seers who are also impeccable warriors and have mastery over will . Such an interplay is a supreme maneuver that cannot be performed on the daily human stage.
    Four attributes are all that is needed to deal with the worst of petty tyrants, provided, of course, that a petty tyrant has been found. The petty tyrant is the outside element, the one we cannot control and the element that is perhaps the most important of them all. The warrior who stumbles on a petty tyrant is a lucky one. You're fortunate if you come upon one in your path, because if you don't you have to go out and look for one.
    If seers can hold their own in facing petty tyrants, they can certainly face the unknown with impunity, and then they can even stand the presence of the unknowable.
    Nothing can temper the spirit of a warrior as much as the challenge of dealing with impossible people in positions of power. Only under those conditions can warriors acquire the sobriety and serenity to stand the pressure of the unknowable.
    The perfect ingredient for the making of a superb seer is a petty tyrant with unlimited prerogatives. Seers have to go to extremes to find a worthy one. Most of the time they have to be satisfied with very small fry. Then warriors develop a strategy using the four attributes of warriorship: control, discipline, forbearance, and timing.
    On the path of knowledge there are four steps. The first step is the decision to become apprentices. After the apprentices change their views about themselves and the world they take the second step and become warriors, which is to say, beings capable of the utmost discipline and control over themselves. The third step, after acquiring forbearance and timing, is to become men of knowledge. When men of knowledge learn to see they have taken the fourth step and have become seers.
    Control and discipline refer to an inner state. A warrior is self-oriented, not in a selfish way but in the sense of a total examination of the self.
    Forbearance and timing are not quite an inner state. They are in the domain of the man of knowledge.
    The idea of using a petty tyrant is not only for perfecting the warrior's spirit, but also for enjoyment and happiness. Even the worst tyrants can bring delight, provided, of course, that one is a warrior.
    The mistake average men make in confronting petty tyrants is not to have a strategy to fall back on; the fatal flaw is that average men take themselves too seriously; their actions and feelings, as well as those of the petty tyrants, are all-important. Warriors, on the other hand, not only have a well-thought-out strategy, but are free from self-importance. What restrains their self-importance is that they have understood that reality is an interpretation we make.
    Petty tyrants take themselves with deadly seriousness while warriors do not. What usually exhausts us is the wear and tear on our self-importance. Any man who has an iota of pride is ripped apart by being made to feel worthless.
    To tune the spirit when someone is trampling on you is called control. Instead of feeling sorry for himself a warrior immediately goes to work mapping the petty tyrant's strong points, his weaknesses, his quirks of behavior.
    To gather all this information while they are beating you up is called discipline. A perfect petty tyrant has no redeeming feature.
    Forbearance is to wait patiently--no rush, no anxiety--a simple, joyful holding back of what is due.
    A warrior knows that he is waiting and what he is waiting for. Right there is the great joy of warriorship.
    Timing is the quality that governs the release of all that is held back. Control, discipline, and forbearance are like a dam behind which everything is pooled. Timing is the gate in the dam.
    Forbearance means holding back with the spirit something that the warrior knows is rightfully due. It doesn't mean that a warrior goes around plotting to do anybody mischief, or planning to settle past scores. Forbearance is something independent. As long as the warrior has control, discipline, and timing, forbearance assures giving whatever is due to whoever deserves it.
    To be defeated by a small-fry petty tyrant is not deadly, but devastating. Warriors who succumb to a small-fry petty tyrant are obliterated by their own sense of failure and unworthiness.
    Anyone who joins the petty tyrant is defeated. To act in anger, without control and discipline, to have no forbearance, is to be defeated.
    After warriors are defeated they either regroup themselves or they abandon the quest for knowledge and join the ranks of the petty tyrants for life.

I thoroughly ask that each and every one of you read this segment from The Fire From Within by Good ol Little Carlos Castaneda
    I am no warrior... but thank you for this perspective... very useful, thank you

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Celine For This Post:

Decibellistics (1st March 2011), Mystique (1st March 2011)

12. Link to Post #207
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

ome on, we can do this. It is the only positive option left on the table. GO FOR IT! KICK THIS HABIT!!

You're right....and I apologize if I added fuel to the bonfire.

It's kind of like the train wreck in front of you and you cant look away.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to GoldenYears For This Post:

Lifesong (1st March 2011)

14. Link to Post #208
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks

Quote Posted by jjl (here)
    Quote Posted by Celine (here)
    The "game" in the alternative media industry is to create as much contraversy as you can...and make stars out of the "jouranlists" rather then making Truth the star.

everyone in the alternative media industry is hungry for their Holy grail..........
    Sound familiar??

¤=[Post Update]=¤

i have admited to my sins...

do you think...some..reading this thread will to?
    What I would really like to know is; if indeed Bill is guilty of perpetrating a hoax...(and I'm not saying he is or not) then why would you stay in such a "Den of Inequity"?
    I came here to be by my husbands side...

and thats were i stay

15. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Celine For This Post:

Gardener (1st March 2011), GoldenYears (1st March 2011), Icecold (1st March 2011), InCiDeR (1st March 2011), jjl (1st March 2011), Lifesong (1st March 2011), Lord Sidious (1st March 2011), modwiz (1st March 2011), Selene (1st March 2011), WhiteStar (2nd March 2011)

16. Link to Post #209
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Rufs (here)
    Celine, Hi. I am kinda new at this and I only today found my "Welcome Message"... I just wanted to say a big thanks no doubt you and to all that made this happen, it is such an "almost" great site. Without wanting to hurt anyone - please. Things still bother me:

1. Charles. I mean really, big distraction - get him away from here sofort. Was PA better before? Is Bill affected?
    2. To much infighting. Like your post - I am so sorry - no disrespect - not your fault - but in a way maybe you can see? As I understand it, we are here to grow and learn and care and help and move... move forward. By having "secrets" we divide our flock, those who know and those who dont. Familiar. I have made it my - path - if you will, not have secrets. It is a means of control. Telepathy is the way forward, I'll let you all know when I get it....

Anywho, I just wish we could keep moving. Replies: 202 Views: 4,646 since 17:49 today.

Hugs, Rufs
    ah who said any thing about Atticus ?

17. Link to Post #210
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,915 times in 1,310 posts

MIRRORS, MIRRORS, Everyone. You can't recognize something you don't know!!!

Transparency includes self analysis too and self-honesty about what your behavior is all about. It really stems right back to self and what emotions are triggered. Right now I'm triggered, and want to save everybody because I'm frightened at the thought of losing you and this wonderful community. So you see it is about me....................................fearing loss/abandonment thus I really want to save myself!

Look within to take care of YOU. When you look without for this what you get is often just the opposite. LESSONS< LESSONS LESSONS<

Compassionate Healing to all who are damaged and may you forgive yourself first and get back to unconditionally loving you and your uniqueness. I love you all for your unique being. This includes GW.

You can love someone and not like their behavior at the same time. I have to admit I found the behavior offensive and thus did send a post asking for a banning. I think after 2 previous warning the third should be it. In other words 3 strikes and your out. This is not censorship of the person it is censorship of their behavior. I believe it should be so for all members who choose to disintegrate a community versus build one.

Unless I'm wrong, isn't having a community here at Avalon what so many of us want?
    Love and Light Always/Sandy

18. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to sandy For This Post:

An Cailleach (1st March 2011), Brodie75 (1st March 2011), Celine (1st March 2011), GoldenYears (1st March 2011), InCiDeR (1st March 2011), Kindling (1st March 2011), Mystique (1st March 2011), Newlyn (2nd March 2011), Steph (2nd March 2011), The HoppyBunny (3rd March 2011), yaksuit (1st March 2011)

19. Link to Post #211
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

Quote Posted by Richard (here)
    Quote Posted by Rocky_Shorz (here)

How's the ice fishing?
    Cold but bountiful
    do you have a fish house out on the water?

20. Link to Post #212
    Thanks

I know Celine Still able to be used though. in terms of observing a petty tyrant and realizing that it really doesn't even matter. It's like energy vampirism mainly. And for quite some time, That's what I have been witnessing on this forum......note the not being here so much. Only to pop in and throw some gold nuggets of what my perspectives are of the times that be. Don't allow yourselves to get caught up in an energy vortex. Fight magic with magic if u have to lol. Or, practice defensive magic in terms of being a healer.
    Some will try and tear your insides out, that's the fire within. the burn in the gut. Don't fall for tricks of the such by reacting to it in an ordinary way. utilize the gifts you've been given. that goes for all ya'll.

P.S. Go outside, its ****ing beautiful. Even if its raining.
    Today a man on acid realized that all of matter is merely energy condensed into a slow moving vibration, that we are all one, and there is no such thing as death. Life is but a dream.
    Here's Tom with the weather.....
    -Bill Hicks

21. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Decibellistics For This Post:

Celine (1st March 2011), GoldenYears (1st March 2011), Lifesong (1st March 2011), Mystique (1st March 2011)

22. Link to Post #213
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,963 times in 3,187 posts

Quote Posted by Belle (here)
    Avalon is a family and families fight. It doesn't mean they don't love each other...each one just sees things from their own perspective. And, like a family, Avalon will get past this and will pull together...a little weary from the fight, but stronger for working through it.

Well said Belle, I've never been so passionately angry with anyone in my life as my wife in times past. F*****g furious, and vice versa. The way I reckon it if any said parties are truly meant to stay together then being able to weather the storms will only solidify the relationship.

If what's going on here now is influenced by outside forces as I strongly suspect, the effort has every chance of a major league backfire right in the kisser.

These are truly the times that try men's souls, together we stand divided we fall...The choice is ours, not theirs...

Peace Out,
    Fred S.

23. Link to Post #214
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks

My heart doesnt change....i still love you.

And i am more then willing to fix this like adults.

Though that doesnt change my position...

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Celine For This Post:

sandy (1st March 2011), WhiteStar (2nd March 2011)

25. Link to Post #215
    Thanks

Quote Posted by sandy (here)
    Compassionate Healing to all who are damaged and may you forgive yourself first and get back to unconditionally loving you and your uniqueness. I love you all for your unique being. This includes GW.
    Well said sandy.

Anger is constructive.....hate is not!! IMO
    I don't see "hate" on this forum but I can see plenty of wisdom and humor prevail as a consequence of emotions shared.

Ice fishing, never had a chance to do that, I recommend tickling trout.
    cheers,
    yak
    Last edited by yaksuit; 1st March 2011 at 21:49.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to yaksuit For This Post:

K626 (2nd March 2011), sandy (1st March 2011), Steph (2nd March 2011)

27. Link to Post #216
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,835 times in 232 posts

How's the ice fishing?
    Cold but bountiful
    do you have a fish house out on the water?
    Nope, i park my minivan on the lake, drop the line out the window, turn up some Pink Floyd and wait for the bite.

28. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Richard For This Post:

AlkaMyst (2nd March 2011), Charlie Pecos (2nd March 2011), Dorok (1st March 2011), Equinox (2nd March 2011), Gone001 (2nd March 2011), Huma (2nd March 2011), K626 (2nd March 2011), Mystique (1st March 2011), Ross (1st March 2011), SKAWF (2nd March 2011), WhiteStar (2nd March 2011), yaksuit (1st March 2011)

29. Link to Post #217
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks

babe.,..dont lie...

Its Zepplin

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Celine For This Post:

AlkaMyst (2nd March 2011), Icecold (1st March 2011), wolf_rt (2nd March 2011)

31. Link to Post #218
    England Avalon Member HURRITT ENYETO's Avatar
    Over the Moon Under the Sun. Manchester UK
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,333 times in 531 posts

PS Lee, i didnt add a message to your ban, here it is. **** Off
    Thanks for that.
    I needed a good laugh
    I knew it was just a matter of time before he resembled a Penguin.......oh he didn't even get that honor LOL
    The Universe at its heart is a Phantom.
    God sleeps in the Minerals, Awakens in Plants, Walks in the Animals and Thinks in Man.

32. Link to Post #219
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

2 earthquakes that didn't show up on USGS...

these are happening a lot more often lately...

tomorrow if the world crashed, would you feel bad about something said here you could never take back?

we're all friends here, be nice if we all started acting like it...

33. Link to Post #220
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,990 times in 1,091 posts

Quote Unless I'm wrong, isn't having a community here at Avalon what so many of us want?
    Yes Sandy, exactly.

Unfortunately, Loki's minions are stalking the halls of Avalon and are intent on creating mischief.

Also they use your philosophy of 'love and light' as an effective mask to prevent identification and distract attention.

It is a very useful tool for the dark forces. A blind which members appeal to without thinking of the source of the message. Words of light are meaningless without action to support them. Discriminate...... Discriminate...... Discriminate.

Closed Thread
Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst 1 11 16 LastLast