+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Tension in the air, good and not good.

1. Link to Post #21
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,618 times in 504 posts

Default Re: Tension in the air, good and not good.

In order for me to heal I had to upset my whole family. That wasn't an easy choice on my part. At the time I was left with few choices. Not that I was Mr. Good Guy in the deal, but I had to make a choice. I made the ones that I needed to make.
    There will come a day when we know our true history.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to BrianEn For This Post:

000 (2nd March 2011), Belle (2nd March 2011), firstlook (1st March 2011), Gardener (2nd March 2011), InCiDeR (2nd March 2011), Kindling (1st March 2011), linz2d (1st March 2011)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,079 times in 653 posts

Quote Posted by buckminster fuller (here)
    Quote Posted by firstlook (here)
    For me its about embracing peoples dark side. There is a reason for every choice. If you take the time and patience to work out why people take certain actions, there is no need to condemn it. Cause and effect can be played out two ways IMO.

You understand the cause and proceed to treat it without it actually being the subject of reflection. Or. You let that cause put fear in you, and you try to reject its energy.

I'm coming to the realization that you cannot reject ANY energy, whether positive or negative. You can only make it into something of your understanding. This then balances out the confusion and uncomfortable concerns. Thus eliminating the confrontation.

Although it takes focus. Its hard to remember this when you are putting out alot of energy yourself.

Do not judge people. (detachment)
    Assess intents. (care)
    Intent; yes. We all make mistakes, we all get a piano dropped on our heads. I dropped on on myself lastnight. No, wait, I dropped one on someone else but it's me who should take the blow. I misread totally.

As tense as it is, getting the small amount of information we have gotten so far, some confirming, some new, not only from Charles but also looking back at Bob Dean and others, and then comparing the information needs time to assimilate. Just thinking today about the flora & fauna... all living creatures on the earth. Did everythng on earth spring up from the orgone? Was it sprinkled on this planet like salt? Is orgone synonomous with the spirit? Is everything here, on earth, that lives a beautiful accident? And when all is said and done, isn't it all about life being lived in the materal world, the spirit in the flesh? Are we the creators in the flesh? The spirit entering into the material? This experiment, was it ever supposed to happen, or was this forbidden too?
    Last edited by sygh; 1st March 2011 at 23:51.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sygh For This Post:

Cottage Rose (2nd March 2011), linz2d (1st March 2011)

5. Link to Post #23
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,625 times in 516 posts

Quote Posted by BrianEn (here)
    In order for me to heal I had to upset my whole family. That wasn't an easy choice on my part. At the time I was left with few choices. Not that I was Mr. Good Guy in the deal, but I had to make a choice. I made the ones that I needed to make.
    Indeed.

How much of a energy wave is being created in the other thread should also be noted. Are the parties making the choices that need to be made? I hope so, because thats when the tensions die.

Last edited by firstlook; 1st March 2011 at 23:51. Reason: grammer

6. Link to Post #24
    Thanks

Quote Posted by linz2d (here)
    firstlook I do not think spirituality is meant to be easy.
    I'll be honest, sometimes i get intertwined between spirituality and just being. I used to look for answers so hard through "spirituality". Then I started facing the fact that spirituality merely stems from "being".

I still slip into misunderstanding often. But This forum helps alot to remind me, along with all the thoughtful posters.

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to firstlook For This Post:

Cottage Rose (2nd March 2011), linz2d (2nd March 2011), sandy (2nd March 2011), write4change (2nd March 2011)

8. Link to Post #25
    Scotland Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

From that experience though I'm sure everyone in your family took something from it. Personally I think true healing takes time and maybe the worm tongue thread is a good place to vent some anger, and when its released then the healing can begin.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to linz2d For This Post:

Belle (2nd March 2011), firstlook (2nd March 2011), Tao O (2nd March 2011)

10. Link to Post #26
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

From that experience though I'm sure everyone in your family took something from it. Personally I think true healing takes time and maybe the worm tongue thread is a good place to vent some anger, and when its released then the healing can begin.
    I hope so too.

My family refused to take any part in my healing. They for the most part threw it back in my face, and again made everything my fault again. My family has little interest in growing.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to BrianEn For This Post:

linz2d (2nd March 2011)

12. Link to Post #27
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,082 times in 632 posts

Opps...wrong thread...sorry!
    I don't necessarily believe what I think,
    neither do I always think what I believe

13. Link to Post #28
    United States Avalon Member Kindling's Avatar
    Thanks

Great analogy Brian to what is happening here!! Sometimes a problem can't be solved until it is brought into the light. All in the *family* have suffered through the negative energy and tension. We should naturally be included in the healing. Being honest and transparent is always best. IMHO :-) I applaud you, Brian, for having the courage to do that in your personal situation. It takes courage! You are Mr. Good Guy!! Hugs :-)

Update: Didn't see your last post before posting this. So sorry your family wasn't supportive .
    Last edited by Kindling; 2nd March 2011 at 00:37. Reason: update

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kindling For This Post:

BrianEn (2nd March 2011), firstlook (2nd March 2011), GoldenYears (2nd March 2011), linz2d (2nd March 2011), sandy (2nd March 2011)

15. Link to Post #29
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,987 times in 1,125 posts

Once you allow yourself to become angry, the anger grows the longer it is held inside...and hopefully it can be released in a controlled way, rather than holding it until it explodes.

The choice is always ours as to how we respond to someone or something said that triggers an emotion within us. Do we choose to respond at all?

I can accept a person in my life, or not. I can accept someone else's perspective, or not. I can choose to hold on to things people say or do that I don't agree with or I can let them go. I can choose to take things personally, or I can take whatever value I find within it and discard the rest. The choice is always mine.

Once I ask myself "how important is this one thing, this one person, this one moment going to appear when looking back over my lifetime?", the choice is usually made. I choose peace both inside and out.

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Belle For This Post:

aikya (2nd March 2011), firstlook (2nd March 2011), Ineffable Hitchhiker (2nd March 2011), linz2d (2nd March 2011), Lord Sidious (2nd March 2011), write4change (2nd March 2011)

17. Link to Post #30
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Kindling (here)
    Update: Didn't see your last post before posting this. So sorry your family wasn't supportive .
    That's alright. They made their choices.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to BrianEn For This Post:

sandy (2nd March 2011)

19. Link to Post #31
    Spain Avalon Member
    Thanks

My opinion on the ideas discussed here, specially anger and the understanding of "choice":

I believe that anger is always a mistake. I don't mean it exactly in a moral sense. I mean that we are wrong about something every time we get angry. Usually, we get angry at people (sometimes we get angry at animals, but waht i'll say might also be true in those cases). WE get angry at them because they disappoint us doing something that was not supposed to be done. The mistake is believing that there is such a thing that "is not supposed to be". It IS supposed to be since it came out of certain causes. It is just a matter of understanding.
    We claim taht someone is "responsible" or "guilty", which means that they did evil being able to CHOOSE good. But such responsibility vanishes once you understand that there are millions of reasons why people do what they do, not only because of "choices". And I'm talking about psychological, environmental, genetic, and many other circumpstances that help build our choice.
    Ego makes choices, but the rest of the universe is still there.

I agree with firstlook that when we understand others we find no reason to judge or condemn. But I'd like to remark that I strongly believe NO ONE IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THEIR ACTIONS because no one can choose about the great web of circumpstances that they are in. I understand "evil" as "ill" and "wrong" as "unaware". And we are all unaware of many things going on in this precise moment all around the universe(s). All these events taking place right now are all correlated with this event that involves me and all of you avalonians, but I can't say, neither can you, that I am the author of this instant. There are so many things that we don't even imagine (specially within ourselves)..., so on what basis can we judge others for acting according a nature that they don't fully know?

I don't want to be misinterpreted here. I believe in responsibility, but it is not something that I have in myself that makes me responsible, it is just the willing to take whatever comes as a consecuence of my deeds in order to love it and take it as a part of what I actually am. Saying yes to life...
    "There are no facts, only interpretations"

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Feren For This Post:

firstlook (2nd March 2011), linz2d (2nd March 2011), Tao O (2nd March 2011)

21. Link to Post #32
    Avalon Member Ineffable Hitchhiker's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,854 times in 495 posts

Quote Posted by Belle (here)
    Once I ask myself "how important is this one thing, this one person, this one moment going to appear when looking back over my lifetime?", the choice is usually made. I choose peace both inside and out.

This resonates with me to the core of my being. Thank you for that.

I remember not so long ago, someone said something similar to me :-
    " If you ever feel angry and frustrated, before answering take a deep breath, step outside, and wait. Wait a while until your head clears. If necessary, wait a whole week, even a whole lifetime. The true lesson will be to see whether you can rise above all the "personal stuff". "

What wonderful advice. I guess this is one of lifes biggest "struggles", because often one overlooks the big picture and tries to validate ones existence by making a point, by shouting out loud to be heard, by trying to pound ones own "truth" in.

This doesn´t mean avoiding all debates, it just means acknowledging, accepting and honouring each persons journey. If what is being said does not mirror your own reflections, simply move on. Or...

"If you must speak ill of another, do not speak it, write it in the sand near the water´s edge". Napolean Hill
    The heart knows a hundred thousand ways to speak.
    ~ rumi

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ineffable Hitchhiker For This Post:

Belle (2nd March 2011), Donna O (2nd March 2011), linz2d (2nd March 2011), Lord Sidious (2nd March 2011), Tao O (2nd March 2011)

23. Link to Post #33
    Thanks

Personally I do not see anything wrong with anger and I believe every emotion has its purpose. I think most anger is derived from the feeling of being wronged and if we don't somehow release this emotion it will grow as Belle and Ineffable Hitchhiker have said.

Anger is much like any type of emotional pain and I believe that this is a very good way to think of it, because pain tells us that there is something wrong.

There are other types of emotional pain like fear and heartache. If a loved one dies I experience emotional pain, and to relieve this pain I weep but I cannot feel relieved until I have wept. We have to find some outlet for the anger as soon as possible, If we do not it could end up crippling us like an open wound on the body which does not heal.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to linz2d For This Post:

firstlook (2nd March 2011), Inanna (2nd March 2011), Lord Sidious (2nd March 2011)

25. Link to Post #34
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,987 times in 1,125 posts

Sometimes what makes us angry with another is the reflection of a part of our own character that we don't like very much.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Belle For This Post:

firstlook (2nd March 2011), linz2d (2nd March 2011)

27. Link to Post #35
    Thanks

I have been thinking about how social interaction plays out when it comes to communities like Avalon. Ive always been observant of hierarchal structures being raised in the united states.

Ive noticed that the issue of personal status can play a role even in those well meaning environments. Personal status, meaning that people tend to define themselves by who they support. I know this seems like a irrational criticism, but I want to address what this system of confidence implies when it comes to people you dont want to support.

Thats my issue on "support". While the act in itself is noble and very fulfilling, I think its got a side that people tend to shy away from, as seen in Mainstream politics and society. Why is it that those we tend not to support (give our energy to), we usually try to get them to see our point of view? Our pain? Our concern? I think Because its healthy for us to address our fears. But we use the wrong social interaction to workout those concerns.

I'm really thinking that communities like Avalon are maybe not about social happiness first. But instead about social pain. Isn't this how the laws of cause and effect in our universe work?

I dont want to seem like i am telling people to be one way or another, but it seems more productive to start revealing our pains first before addressing what or who we support. We have to keep pain just as close as happiness IMO. This of course varies on different levels and topics, but all in all, in generates the openness that prevents storing up those pains that turn into bitterness. Anger is something IMO that seems is more self directed, while bitterness involves outside parties.

In Society talking about your pain related to each topic you bring up is seen as a neurosis or depression, but thats only from another's view. I really do think that each topics we bring up, we should discuss the deepest concerns we have about how challenges effect us. Not the fear of what is happening to us, but instead the inner challenge we feel we are not ready for. Isn't that what fear of the NWO is in the first place? The concern that we cannot rise to the occasion?

Just some thoughts questions.

Last edited by firstlook; 2nd March 2011 at 16:53. Reason: extra sentence

28. The Following User Says Thank You to firstlook For This Post:

linz2d (2nd March 2011)

29. Link to Post #36
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hi PA Family, I feel prompted to say that I wish there was more of a paradigm of debat/discussion like this thread, as a cause of celebration on PA,' esp. in re: to the Charles Material', instead of polarization. This thread is GREAT! I hope everyone reads at least 50% of the posts here!

I wish to reference the Hebrews, both culturally and scholastically, grow and are nourished by debate of every kind and to every depth. It is the life blood of their community and way of being. In this brilliant collective which allows and encourages every particle of every issue to be opened completely to debate, with love and respect, leraning and sharing.... and does not get caught up in value judgements of good/bad.. right/wrong, as separative and divisive. It thus includes growth for all.

The whole Universe is run on BOTH poles ....both positive and negative (positive not being right & neg. not being wrong or bad))...as complementary and necessary for ALL life to move through time/space..(from subatomic particles to us humans.

Let us see and adopt this example/model of Jewish Spiritual Enlightenment as a wholistic, healthy and welcoming way of being instead of the endless negation and lack of respect.

What is there to be afraid of? Both sides create BALANCE and these outcomes will produce greater wholeness in ourselves and the issues/challenges we face together. Otherwise we leave out half the beings and their consciousness and evolution and wind up facing each other in 'stand offs', instead of facing the future and unknown together as a team, a whole.

We can instead be Celebrating all the Magic that Existence can bring.
    Can we GROW UP and not feel threatened by another's viewpoint/experience? Can we, not have to BE RIGHT!

I think we have to be better than the old paradigm, where we get beyond ' Us and Them', ( which begets all wars), by our understanding and attitudes of who and what we are.....together. I really hope this happens... Stay awake out there, Quantum-ly w/love

Keep this thread going!!!

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tao O For This Post:

Belle (3rd March 2011), linz2d (2nd March 2011)

31. Link to Post #37
    Thanks

firstlook you always have me pondering. On fear, the way I view fear is that it is an emotional pain(kind of) or rather the anticipation of pain being inflicted both on a physical and or mental level. We can apply this analogy to individuals who fear others or those who fear they may lose their jobs, or those who fear the NWO. So is fear the emotional pain of an individual when they predict an outcome which will result in emotional pain. ...well I just make this stuff up as I go along,

Hi Tao O when you refer to an "example/model of Jewish Spiritual Enlightenment" are you perhaps referring to the Kabbalah. I find it very interesting but I personally tend not have a specific belief system. I like to think of my spirituality as liquid and one could look at a belief system or religion as a container to drink that liquid from, so perhaps the Kabbalah can be viewed as a cup that is shaped a different way to the cup of Taosim and each religion has their own shaped cup. I tend not to restrict my spirituality by placing it in a specific cup but rather to try and drink from the source. So one could say, the only belief system I have is my own and this will change as my understanding changes.

Yes I must agree though honest openness is important even if it means we have to upset some people.

32. Link to Post #38
    Spain Avalon Member
    Thanks

Anger is much like any type of emotional pain and I believe that this is a very good way to think of it, because pain tells us that there is something wrong
    Emotional pain, as well as physical pain, is a matter of perception. It depends of certain perspective, certain mode of comprehension. People who grasp reality in a different way might experience emotions in adifferent way. Those "emotions" and "pains", likes and dislikes, are the core of our perception. Healing is changing perceptions, changing feelings.
    Forgiveness is an example of this: it means that one's feelings are no longer against another one (or ourselves).

Yours might be a good way to think it. The hard thing to do is finding a way to feel it differently. "If you don't let your pain out it will grow". What if you could feel something different than pain? Waht if you could rise upon your old emotions the same way to rise against your old beliefs and replace them? For me, that would be a superior morality.

By the way, anger is not "wrong" --it is not a sin. But it is the result of certain "wrongness", certain misconception, certain "barbarism" of aprehension, which is sometimes called "low vibrational level", "low level of consciousness" or "lack of awareness".
    Last edited by Feren; 2nd March 2011 at 23:43.

33. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Feren For This Post:

Belle (3rd March 2011), linz2d (2nd March 2011), Lord Sidious (3rd March 2011)

34. Link to Post #39
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Feren (here)
    Anger is much like any type of emotional pain and I believe that this is a very good way to think of it, because pain tells us that there is something wrong
    Emotional pain, as well as physical pain, is a matter of perception. It depends of certain perspective, certain mode of comprehension. People who grasp reality in a different way might experience emotions in adifferent way. Those "emotions" and "pains", likes and dislikes, are the core of our perception. Healing is changing perceptions, changing feelings.
    Forgiveness is an example of this: it means that one's feelings are no longer against another one (or ourselves).

Yours might be a good way to think it. The hard thing to do is finding a way to feel it differently. "If you don't let your pain out it will grow". What if you could feel something different than pain? Waht if you could rise upon your old emotions the same way to rise against your old beliefs and replace them? For me, that would be a superior morality.
    Well you are correct, it is all about ones individual perspective on the matter. Just to note though I have never asked anyone to believe in what I have written, in fact I hope you do question my beliefs and point of views if it means confirming your own. No doubt in some ways I have gotten it wrong but I myself am still learning.
    Last edited by linz2d; 2nd March 2011 at 23:52.

35. Link to Post #40
    Spain Avalon Member
    Thanks

Well you are correct, it is all about ones individual perspective on the matter. Just to note though I have never asked anyone to believe in what I have written, in fact I hope you do question my beliefs and point of views if it means confirming your own. No doubt in some ways I have gotten it wrong but I myself am still learning.
    So am I. Sharing points of view makes us more sensitive and understanding (i'd rather say STRONGER). What I write or claim is what I believe after years of thinking and living, and it is always in construction. We never fully understand anything, that's why the more we share point of view, the stronger and more accurate our perspectives. Maybe the strongest point of view is that which contains every other point of view. That would be absolute comprehension (though it might actually be impossible).
    Last edited by Feren; 3rd March 2011 at 00:18.

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Feren For This Post:

Belle (3rd March 2011), linz2d (3rd March 2011), Tao O (3rd March 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast