Closed Thread
Page 12 of 60 FirstFirst 1 2 12 22 60 LastLast

Thread: An important announcement following the closure of the WORM TONGUE thread

1. Link to Post #221
    Australia Avalon Member Brodie75's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: An important announcement following the closure of the WORM TONGUE thread

EDIT: Sorry i posted this while i was only on page 6

I have to say that i am only new here, but i feel quite sad today.
    I'm still not sure exactly what was behind it all but it was hard to read about all the hurt people are feeling.

I don't know if Bill did the right thing, it would have been a hard decision and not one i'd have liked to make.
    Hopefully people will learn from this and Avalon will become stronger for it.

The main thing i got from it was that secrecey can be like a poison. It can cause paranoiar, hurt feelings and separation.
    This site as far as i understand it is here to dispel and make transparent as much as we are able and hopefully we can succeed.

My love to you all
    Last edited by Brodie75; 2nd March 2011 at 17:24.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Brodie75 For This Post:

jjl (2nd March 2011), Lord Sidious (2nd March 2011), Nate (3rd March 2011), Steph (2nd March 2011), Yoda (2nd March 2011)

3. Link to Post #222
    Germany Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Default Re: An important announcement following the closure of the WORM TONGUE thread

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    --------

Amen to that. I have asked Richard to leave the forum. It is no longer appropriate that he holds the position he has done for quite a long while. I here ask Celine to leave with him and to take their energies elsewhere. I am making this call, and the call is mine alone, and I believe that the forum will now settle down to a significant degree in the days and weeks to come.

Best of luck with that it is only beginning and it was not Rich`s fault despit what you want to believe Bill

None of the other moderators have been involved in this decision, although I know that some of them are in full agreement with me. Others will protest: an understandable result of conflict of loyalties based on long friendship - and they may also leave. That is all fine.

Flush the toilet again and start over how many groups of mods has this happened too now Bill?

There are no bad people here. Only incompatibilities, human frailty in various forms, and strong differences of opinion that make it impossible for the continuity of a functioning team as currently structured. The world will continue, and so will Avalon, which is larger than any individual.

They seemed to be doing the Job they were signed up for just fine. Do those individuals include you ?

I want to thank Richard for his hard work and commitment to the forum over a long period of time, which probably feels to him even longer. He is a good man, and he snapped.

And i would have too Bill no one would be allowed to do that type of thing to my wife and get away with it . You seem to be endorsing that type of behavior that Celine had to endure

On my part, the final breakdown of trust happened when it was brought to my attention that he had shared with the other moderators that he intended to leave with a tell-all post that would be very deliberately negative and destructive. That may still come, but if it does, the vindictiveness that powers it will be transparent.

IT may very well as other forums will no doubt publish it and it will find its way back here . Transparent Bill LOL you want to know my feeling on transparency here at Avalon ? I think not

What is there to be afraid of if you have done nothing wrong? It looks here as though this may be your motivation in asking him to leave . I do not blame him for his reaction mod hat on or off I would have done the same . He has shown his ability to remain cool . You are also not with out your faults Bill and have lost control on many occasions many i know of that you are unaware of . There was no need to mention Tone. The poster questioning your decision did not use his name YOU did bringing it to light again was it called for ? I think not and if it happened on a different web site ...... Really what business is it of yours . If some discussed it here well thats what forums are for . Just look at what your actions have cause here at this forum lately. Let he who is without sin cast the first stone

I told him, when I spoke with him on the phone a few hours ago, that the call was his whether to leave with dignity - or to leave with negativity, bitterness, and a fully destructive action. He said he would indeed make that call, and ended the conversation. I hope that he makes the correct decision, for the sake of his own karma.

I will terminate their accounts in 24 hours from now.

I thank Richard sincerely here for his many hours of commitment to make the world a better place in this particular way in which he has been able to contribute. The pressures he has been under have been near-impossible to manage or balance. He has been torn in half with his fierce loyalty to his wife Celine, and his equally fierce loyalty to myself and the forum. They could not reasonably coexist in one person.

Yet you put those pressures on him did you not so you could do other things and now you throw him to the curb for doing what you asked. Its kind of like God creating an imperfect species (humans) and then blaming them for their imperfections

Celine, like many of us, has her own internal battles to wage and her personal mountains to climb. But this forum is no longer the appropriate venue for that to be conducted in public view.

Do make me go there Bill

The pressure Richard was under erupted in so much suppressed anger that it is self-evident that he must take his leave. I have contacted the hosting company to change all the passwords to the server and elsewhere. I cannot risk a moment of angry insanity which would destroy the heartfelt co-creation of many thousands of people over a long year of human experience in all its richness. I regret that I felt obliged to take that protective step, but it was the right thing to do.

Its already happening you just refuse to see it

I regard all the moderators as my friends, and always have done. It's for them to choose whether to return my deep feeling of sincere fellowship. I expect a number of them to step down, and this is all fine. Beth has already done so, and I accepted her resignation, which she conveyed with all the dignity and grace that I would expect from her. I thank her here for her countless hours of hard work on behalf of you all, as I do Rich.

As I wrote above, the world continues. In the meantime, I will not see this forum polluted by negative emotion, smears, innuendoes, and unjustified personal attack. If we want to create a better world, it has to start here, with each of us personally and with the way we relate to others. While that construction job is in progress, there may be certain people who we exclude from the worksite. Ultimately, of course, we are all in this together.

It all depends on whose versions of the meaning of these words unjustified personal attack We are going by if they are yours you should define them so people are aware of them the biggest being unjustified. Because if we are going to go by the dictionary term I feel Richard was justified in his reaction yet you wish to fault him for doing so. sorry Bill just calling as I see it

.With my best wishes to everyone ~ Bill

The biggest problem with the Worm Tongue Thread was the implied action that Bill had GW`s back regardless of what the mod team decided .It gives the appearance that Bill would make decisions with out getting their input or informing them and i back the actions of both members being asked to leave in defending themselves
    Last edited by Northern Boy; 2nd March 2011 at 16:08.

4. Link to Post #223
    Australia Avalon Member TWINNICK's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by highvoltage (here)
    Something bigger is happening, not only here but everywhere. There has been a "overdrive" switch flipped on peoples emotions. A hightened sence of things! Something big is about to take place!

G'day'

Yep! I sense this as well, very much so, I must admit it worries me.

They probably turned up the frequency brain f##k machine, haarp is goin into overdrive and the galactic wave is boring down on us like a ton of bricks.

My head has been feeling a bit funny/foggy for 2 weeks now, special forces sent into Libya, Yemen has started to go off as well blaming USA gov'nt, HHmmmmm.

..Nick..

5. The Following User Says Thank You to TWINNICK For This Post:

sygh (3rd March 2011)

6. Link to Post #224
    Scotland Avalon Member magicmanx's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Yoda (here)
    Quote Posted by manny (here)
    just a thought
    how many people will leave here and join charles site.
    the master of manipulation,stated he was sent to split bill and kerry.
    next avalon?
    how many people have left already.
    how many people said they may leave soon.
    is there a connection?
    He gave the rules of engagement right from the beginning. I will bring him into my confidence, then I will totally discredit him. They smiled.
    Ah! my Darling Yoda,

Did you read the rules of how to tango?

7. Link to Post #225
    Carrera

Quote Posted by Icecold (here)
    Jorr writes:

Quote I wrote a PM to Icecold. GW quoted me words for words from that PM in a post where she threatened me subtly.

One hour later that post was erased. But my woman read it too, so the post wasnt in my imagination.

When I mentioned it in a post she acted as if she didnt know wot I was talking about. And demanded that

I should declare myself when I returned from my time out. So maybye not totally innocent. By the way,

how do we know its a woman?
    I did not send GW any of that information.

How did she get access to my emails?

Like I said earlier, its not MODS or ADMIN that are the problem with PMs.

Something/someone else is involved. And it ain't pretty.

BTW a MOD has closed my AI thread. I won't ask to have it re-opened. It is just another example of our strange invisible smurfs. Do they influence and organise thoughts here? Possibly.

There are 892 guests here at the moment, the silent majority. Welcome to you.

This forum is providing you with information and realities which you have not thought possible. This is one of the roles of this forum. It is here to help you wake up. Now help us. When you leave here, go and tell as many people as possible about what you find here, tell them about the real world that they live in and explain to them that they may be needed some time in the future to form a mass movement, to create a change on our enslaved planet.

Hi! Wasnt' this the time Jorr sent you a visitor message instead of PM? Visitor messages can be viewed by everyone.... Its (maybe?) on your profile/messages? (Not to defend anyones action, rather to explain)

Best Wishes Carrera

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Carrera For This Post:

ace (2nd March 2011), Ahkenaten (2nd March 2011), Nate (3rd March 2011), Steph (2nd March 2011)

9. Link to Post #226
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,625 times in 516 posts

10. Link to Post #227
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,305 times in 365 posts

Quote Posted by Lifesong (here)
    I call on anyone with what they think to be significant information regarding Charles to share it openly on the forum.

I question why they would not have already done so.
    I don't have information, but I do have an observation. Several people who joined the forum after Charles arrival have seemed intentionally disruptive. My guess is that they are paid agent provocateurs. If Charles is who he says he is, it seems to me he would have the wherewithal to identify and put an end to these efforts should he so desire. For whatever reason, that hasn't happened. Draw your own conclusions.

11. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Hawkwind For This Post:

Ahkenaten (2nd March 2011), Fred Steeves (2nd March 2011), HURRITT ENYETO (2nd March 2011), InCiDeR (2nd March 2011), sandy (3rd March 2011), ulli (2nd March 2011)

12. Link to Post #228
    Sweden Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,114 times in 1,725 posts

Quote Posted by Carrera (here)
    Quote Posted by Icecold (here)
    Jorr writes:

Quote I wrote a PM to Icecold. GW quoted me words for words from that PM in a post where she threatened me subtly.

One hour later that post was erased. But my woman read it too, so the post wasnt in my imagination.

When I mentioned it in a post she acted as if she didnt know wot I was talking about. And demanded that

I should declare myself when I returned from my time out. So maybye not totally innocent. By the way,

how do we know its a woman?
    I did not send GW any of that information.

How did she get access to my emails?

Like I said earlier, its not MODS or ADMIN that are the problem with PMs.

Something/someone else is involved. And it ain't pretty.

BTW a MOD has closed my AI thread. I won't ask to have it re-opened. It is just another example of our strange invisible smurfs. Do they influence and organise thoughts here? Possibly.

There are 892 guests here at the moment, the silent majority. Welcome to you.

This forum is providing you with information and realities which you have not thought possible. This is one of the roles of this forum. It is here to help you wake up. Now help us. When you leave here, go and tell as many people as possible about what you find here, tell them about the real world that they live in and explain to them that they may be needed some time in the future to form a mass movement, to create a change on our enslaved planet.

Hi! Wasnt' this the time Jorr sent you a visitor message instead of PM? Visitor messages can be viewed by everyone.... Its (maybe?) on your profile/messages? (Not to defend anyones action, rather to explain)

Best Wishes Carrera
    No. it wasnt that occasion.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jorr lundstrom For This Post:

Icecold (2nd March 2011), Nate (3rd March 2011)

14. Link to Post #229
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,618 times in 225 posts

Injustice disturbs me and I, for one, am thankful things are being brought into the light of day from the darkness that's been operating here.[/QUOTE]

"The Powers that were" made an all out gambit for control, they encountered something that is highly prized, human emotions in the form of LOVE and mutual respect.
    They never expected Bill and Kerry, to come back together, climb on top of the mountain, gain perspective, and get back into their lives. Now they(Bill & Kerry) bring their new combined energy, into this consciousness experiment. The ante has just gone up another notch.

15. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Yoda For This Post:

Belle (2nd March 2011), Caren (2nd March 2011), Chuck (2nd March 2011), firstlook (2nd March 2011), Gardener (2nd March 2011), GoldenYears (2nd March 2011), granny (2nd March 2011), InCiDeR (2nd March 2011), jorr lundstrom (2nd March 2011), Limor Wolf (2nd March 2011), Nate (3rd March 2011), sandy (3rd March 2011), Selene (2nd March 2011)

16. Link to Post #230
    United States Avalon Member Dennis Jonathan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,241 times in 267 posts

Thank you Bill for your attempt at bringing order from chaos.

Regardless of if your decision was the perfect choice, I respect your doing something all the same. I am of the mind that a leader must take action, and then stand behind thier decision. The group can only discern the intentions behind the decision, and then choose to take the personal actions in response that resonate with thier internal sense of right and wrong.

I believe that I am a fairly objective, logical and direct person. I am not prone to emotional outbursts, and rash decisions. That being said, the events that took place yesterday disgusted me and I decided to take a 24 hour break from the forums. I can see others, myself possibly included, having taken permanent leave from the forum had the situation not been dealt with.

Regardless of the individuals involved, the term you used "negative energies" was spot on. A virus can inhabit any host. The intentions of the host rarely have any influence on the spreading of the disease.

There is always opportunity for redemption and rehabilitation. I truly hope all involved undergo the cleansing necessary to rejoin the ground crew in the future.

Respectfully,

Dennis.
    Last edited by Dennis Jonathan; 2nd March 2011 at 16:19. Reason: Grammar
    Everything that the establishment has told you is wrong with you - is more likely what's right with you.

17. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Dennis Jonathan For This Post:

Belle (2nd March 2011), InCiDeR (2nd March 2011), Isthatso (2nd March 2011), Limor Wolf (2nd March 2011), Nate (3rd March 2011), Steph (2nd March 2011), write4change (2nd March 2011)

18. Link to Post #231
    England Avalon Member SKIBADABOMSKI's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,518 times in 458 posts

To whom is behind all this mess, well I hope your happy with yourselves.

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SKIBADABOMSKI For This Post:

Icecold (2nd March 2011), InCiDeR (2nd March 2011), Isostool (2nd March 2011), nearing (2nd March 2011)

20. Link to Post #232
    Palestinian Territory Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,087 times in 6,275 posts

Quote Posted by Celine (here)
    Hong Kong is china...

and this CEO is Quebecois...

The point was that Bill...Knows Richard very well...and knows why it came to this.

Richard rarely acts out like that..he did to honor me.

Bill knows this.

If Bill had spoken to me the way he did (and still is to others) to my face..Richard would have punched him..

and ANY real man i know...would have understood why....even if maybe they dont condone violence..

I dont care how ****ed up i am... you do not ..take down a mans woman like that and not expect a reaction.
    And you don't pick on the woman to provoke a reaction from the man, that can then be used against him.
    There are times for words and times for swords, getting them confused isn't good, but messing with a mans family?
    That is sword time.

Quote Posted by aikya (here)
    I think if Lee-B had a voice in this conversation, it's possible he might say that he too believed he was protecting his honour.
    That is entirely possible.
    The thing is, aiming at Celine to get Richard isn't honourable and in real life would be a challenge to a duel.
    Full stop.
    There can never be compromise on points of principle.

Quote Posted by Mouse (here)
    Quote Posted by Lord Sidious (here)
    Quote Posted by Mouse (here)
    Quote Posted by Celine (here)
    Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by Lifesong (here)
    Bill, will you be allowing back "GypsyWoman"?
    I'll answer that question indirectly. One of the things I would like to know as a fact (one way or another) is whether or not Gypsy Woman was going nuts with justified rage and indignation because she knew for sure that her PMs were being read in the name of 'investigation'.
    Compelled to post...damning sometimes feeling this way..i apologize..

but the pvt messages (and skype and email) i saw about gypsy woman were ALL from a member who chose to share them because he feared she had very bad intentions towards YOU ...AVALON..and all of us....

Just because it is possible to read PMs doesnt mean it is done... and Bill has succesfully distanced himself from any doubt that he knew about this so his credibility is sustained. Good Job.

Richard works for a businessman from Hong Kong, as his right hand man (from techie to construction).... Just yesterday i stood there as a ceo was telling me how trust worthy my husband is...

This is not in defense of my husbands heart..but in honor of it.

Loyalty above everything except honor

my husband is the most honorable man i know.
    Dear Celine, please do not misunderstand me, I do not doubt Richard's loyalty or integrity to you or the CEO of the corporation in Japan that he works for. However, do you think that if this CEO happened to see Richard's behavior last night, he would be impressed? I think not. In fact, the Japanese abhor emotional displays like that, it would be severely frowned upon. Actually, I don't think the Japanese like frowning either, but you get the point.

I really do commend you in defending your husband, and I know you are sincere in your apology. What about Richard? Does he feel his behaviour was acceptable?

Mouse
    In Japan, they don't like emotional displays, this is true, but remember, this is also the same nation that in their history, honour was all.
    To lose honour was to be a dead man walking.
    To stand and fight on a point of honour wasn't a good thing or bad thing, it was the mark of the man.
    By the way, did I tell you how much I enjoy Japanese culture and history? Excellent people.
    Oh, and the food? Damn, love it.
    Except they don't have carrots, organic or not.
    Sidious, thanks again for making me laugh. What's with you and carrots eh? If ever I were to meet you, be sure, I'll bring along some carrots

Yes honour is everything in that culture, but for the Japanese to show emotion it would cause them to lose face or honour. I do wonder if they scream silently inside?

Mouse x
    No worries Mouse, I like carrots, but don't sharpen em and try and insert em into me!
    Not a good survival strategy.
    On your point about Japan, they do indeed hold it inside, hence all the suicides.
    That is partially why they now have rooms in the workplace where you can go and beat the crap out of a dummy.

Quote Posted by naochan (here)
    Quote Posted by Lord Sidious (here)
    In Japan, they don't like emotional displays, this is true, but remember, this is also the same nation that in their history, honour was all.
    To lose honour was to be a dead man walking.
    To stand and fight on a point of honour wasn't a good thing or bad thing, it was the mark of the man.
    By the way, did I tell you how much I enjoy Japanese culture and history? Excellent people.
    Oh, and the food? Damn, love it.
    Except they don't have carrots, organic or not.
    Lord Sidious, you are being very funny! For the record, though,
    we do have some fine carrot dishes, like ninjin kimpira (seasoned and sauteed carrots), yum!
    Thanks for that bit of info, I will check that out next time I am in a Japanese restaurant.
    Damn, but I love that food.

Quote Posted by Yoda (here)
    Quote Posted by chelmostef (here)
    Anyone who wants to tell their story should be able to come here...IMO
    We have to use our discernment
    This is not a dumping place, it's a clearing house for TRUTH.
    Pierre
    Whilst what you say is true, what is THE truth?
    Oh and we are all men and women, not gods.
    We have people here going through great changes in their self, we have to expect the ego to try and fight that.
    That doesn't mean we have to have a pit for people to fight to the death, but it is good to try and figure out what the symptoms are pointing at as a cause.
    We have to stop the bleeding, or otherwise, all the conjecture is a waste of time.
    Yes, the patient may be cold, but if they continue to bleed, they will be a lot colder.
    Oh and for a long time too.

Ok, so now that we have discussed the ins and outs of this over and over, the question for all of us is this;
    Where do we go from here? How do we fix this issue and move an? And most importantly, what procedures can we put in place to prevent this happening again?

21. Link to Post #233
    Germany Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Hawkwind (here)
    I don't have information, but I do have an observation. Several people who joined the forum after Charles arrival have seemed intentionally disruptive. My guess is that they are paid agent provocateurs. If Charles is who he says he is, it seems to me he would have the wherewithal to identify and put an end to these efforts should he so desire. For whatever reason, that hasn't happened. Draw your own conclusions.
    Point them out maybe some are just doing it for free how do you know? Maybe there is really more going on behind the scenes that you are unaware of and it will never be made known to you . I have a good idea of what I believe is going on and I plan to let it run its course . The snare it set and the rabbits are running the trail soon , supper will be on the table

22. Link to Post #234
    Thanks

This was an easy and successful op in my opinion, not worthy of the score it racked up... And WE all lose, again. Nothing new under the sun...

I believe we all win! We have just lived through an all out assault, on the enclave, by "the powers that were". There are bruises, but on the eternal time frame, we all get to play again.
    Pierre

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Yoda For This Post:

InCiDeR (2nd March 2011), Lord Sidious (2nd March 2011), sandy (3rd March 2011)

24. Link to Post #235
    Sweden Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,114 times in 1,725 posts

Goodbye for some hours all 216 on this thread. We are going to get some food

and wont be back in acouple of hours. Have a jolly good time. See you.

By the way, its those small black thing that are the letters. LMAO

25. The Following User Says Thank You to jorr lundstrom For This Post:

Icecold (2nd March 2011)

26. Link to Post #236
    Germany Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by SKIBADABOMSKI (here)
    To whom is behind all this mess, well I hope your happy with yourselves.

are you blaming Swanny ?

27. Link to Post #237
    United States Avalon Member Beth's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by John (here)
    Admins, (Richard, Beth, Luke, Fredkc)

have you ever read private emails of members that have not otherwise been passed to you through the normal PM system, or that were posted on the forum by others, or were posted on the forum in the moderator private discussion areas or that were sent to you as a result of someone using the abuse reporting system ?

Simple question.
    No, I have not. Frankly, I wouldn't even know how to (nor want to) and really would have been too busy to.

28. The Following 31 Users Say Thank You to Beth For This Post:

5thElement (2nd March 2011), ace (2nd March 2011), Ahkenaten (2nd March 2011), aikya (2nd March 2011), AlkaMyst (2nd March 2011), Anchor (2nd March 2011), Arc (3rd March 2011), Belle (2nd March 2011), Brodie75 (2nd March 2011), Caren (2nd March 2011), GoldenYears (2nd March 2011), HURRITT ENYETO (2nd March 2011), Icecold (2nd March 2011), InCiDeR (2nd March 2011), Jean-Marie (2nd March 2011), Lord Sidious (2nd March 2011), Luke (2nd March 2011), magicmanx (2nd March 2011), Mystique (2nd March 2011), Nate (3rd March 2011), Realeyes (2nd March 2011), sandy (3rd March 2011), Sebastion (2nd March 2011), Steph (2nd March 2011), sygh (3rd March 2011), TigerLilly (2nd March 2011), winnasboy (2nd March 2011), write4change (2nd March 2011), yaksuit (3rd March 2011)

29. Link to Post #238
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,436 times in 450 posts

I am curious if all of or half of the people that are fighting chose to be or are connected to the list of 18?

30. The Following User Says Thank You to sleepy For This Post:

jjl (2nd March 2011)

31. Link to Post #239
    Thanks

Quote Posted by jorr lundstrom (here)
    This happening now is a P#ss in Mississippi. But wot will happen the day when the flow

of energy is at a level so that telepathy spreads lika a virus? Wot will happen then if a lot of people

have double agendas and a lot of not exactly tasteful secrets?
    It has been said that when all the little dirty secrets of the mind are out, a lot of people will choose to die rather than face reality.
    Pierre

32. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Yoda For This Post:

Ahkenaten (2nd March 2011), Chuck (3rd March 2011), HURRITT ENYETO (2nd March 2011), jjl (2nd March 2011), sandy (3rd March 2011)

33. Link to Post #240
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,040 times in 727 posts

It seems to me that what we have here is a crisis in Trust. Without trust, there is no "community." It also seems to me that the PA Forum has been under sustained attack for some time. Cracks are showing in the superstructure. Stress is revealed in interpersonal conflicts exposing the weaknesses in systems and personalities..............the water is flooding in. Water is the most destructive force on a building. The "architectural/engineering" problem is how to prevent the entry of destructive force while at the same time preserving the radical openness required to build a "virtual" community.

This is new uncharted territory here. Participants advance a masque behind which they operate. True intentions are not obvious, transparency does not yet exist in this medium.

Maybe the thing ("cup") has to break in order for the necessary lessons to be learned on all sides, unfortunate but perhaps true. I hope not.

With respect to humans and use of language - eventually the very language - even expressed symbolically - reveals intent. There is more going on here than meets the eye.

I, for one, would NOT relish seeing the Jolly Rodger victory flag hoisted on this battle field.

Can we make peace with ourselves and each other? How do we effectively resist the dark forces and remain fully human?

This goes well beyond the individuals and the groups and reflects activities occurring on other levels though mudane forces are surely at work here.
    Last edited by Ahkenaten; 2nd March 2011 at 17:01.

34. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Ahkenaten For This Post:

5thElement (2nd March 2011), AlkaMyst (2nd March 2011), Fredkc (2nd March 2011), Gardener (2nd March 2011), GoldenYears (2nd March 2011), HURRITT ENYETO (2nd March 2011), InCiDeR (2nd March 2011), jorr lundstrom (2nd March 2011), magicmanx (2nd March 2011), Nate (3rd March 2011), Realeyes (2nd March 2011), Steph (2nd March 2011)

Closed Thread
Page 12 of 60 FirstFirst 1 2 12 22 60 LastLast