Closed Thread
Page 57 of 60 FirstFirst 1 7 47 57 60 LastLast
Results 1,121 to 1,140 of 1190

Thread: An important announcement following the closure of the WORM TONGUE thread

1. Link to Post #1121
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Default Re: An important announcement following the closure of the WORM TONGUE thread

Sorry, but, I think we deserve/ would all like .... an explanation. To resolve this issue. That requires Charles to reply in this forum ASAP. This issue will not be resolved until that is done, IMHO>>
    After all we have been through, listened to, discussed ... the most respectful thing for him to do is offer us an explanation for his silence.
    Charles?

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to starsmoonmtns For This Post:

aikya (5th March 2011), Donna O (5th March 2011), Kimberley (5th March 2011), Lord Sidious (5th March 2011), Redtailhawk (5th March 2011), Trail (5th March 2011)

3. Link to Post #1122
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,191 times in 5,447 posts

Default Re: An important announcement following the closure of the WORM TONGUE thread

Quote Posted by jorr lundstrom (here)
    Here is another piece to the puzzle

I needed a dwarf party to cheer me up. Worked for a minute too.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by Icecold (here)

Guinevere Morgana
    You really lived up to your name with this post, Icecold.

ROFLMAO

4. Link to Post #1123
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,403 times in 414 posts

This a lil off topic but I feel it may be of use... for some, in relation to what has been going on.

Quote The one constant is change.

We are all essentially good people but when change occurs we can become subject to resistance.

My time here has seen many changes, some very difficult and some wonderful.

Bill warned us all of the coming influx of members when he released the Charles interview. Even tho we were told to be ready we were not fully clear on what that really meant. I speak for myself here, when I say that I was not up to speed or ready for the changes taking place other than the material I read and watched, as with all the members.

For the most part I was playing catch up, (whilst keeping my personal life balanced) trying to figure out what was more important…the energy of the forum or the material presented from Bills perspective. I soon found that I did not take to the "material" and endeavoured to keep the calm of which Avalon had been accustom too.

Often when we are use to “the way things are” we can become somewhat resistant to the differing energies that brings about change. I certainly did. I found it difficult to adjust to the energy difference as I felt the change occurring.

Being a Moderator through all this was not always easy and there were differences in opinions of what the forum should be in regards to ‘calm water’ versus, “let it flow” and see where it takes us.

My conclusions are:

All of this is ok and natural, as it is only change that occurs, it is how we adjust to that change that is important. I have learnt a great deal and am most grateful for the indirect lessons.

So here we are, witnessing change again…I say we let it flow and allow the waters to move without resistance.

Peace to you all.

Regards,

Ross
    Regards,

Ross
    Last edited by Ross; 5th March 2011 at 00:45.

5. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Ross For This Post:

aikisaw (5th March 2011), Donna O (5th March 2011), gigha (5th March 2011), greybeard (5th March 2011), Hawkwind (5th March 2011), Icecold (5th March 2011), Kimberley (5th March 2011), Nate (5th March 2011), Sierra (5th March 2011)

6. Link to Post #1124
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

How we are tempted and tested by the promise of power and the use of power

It's at times like this we really have to KNOW OURSELVES

It's all very well to be "of love and light"

But it falls apart very quickly if we cannot handle the energy of suspicions and deceits

Start reacting to that energy and the centre of self quickly destabilises until we do not know who we are anymore

And then we become what we have reacted too

Sad, but tough, and testing: forward is the only direction in response

7. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to John White For This Post:

Chuck (5th March 2011), Flash (5th March 2011), greybeard (5th March 2011), Isthatso (5th March 2011), Lord Sidious (5th March 2011), Nate (5th March 2011), Revere (5th March 2011), sandy (5th March 2011), Steph (5th March 2011)

8. Link to Post #1125
    United States Avalon Member Redtailhawk's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by aikya (here)
    Quote Posted by greybeard (here)
    Kerry whom is wise and knowing is witnessing MELT DOWN here.
    I wish she would say more as she is a valued member here too.

We are in a hole stop digging.

This is like our ship I and other are tying to plug leaks and you guys are continuing to dig for what reason.
    When we all drown together, when the good ship Avalon sinks, we can all sit up in cyber heaven and ask who was to blame???
    No one asked me to try and heal the wounds, I will take my sticking plaster and go for now
    Fix it your selves,
    Im heading for bed with my life jacket
    May your God bless you
    Thank you for your advice, I choose to make my own decisions.
    One quick question before bed Chris, you seem to be making a contradiction. On one hand you say you wish to hear more from Kerry, on the other hand you wish us rabbits to stop digging?

I am pretty certain Kerry is a rabbit and likes to dig and likes carrots too.
    Last edited by Redtailhawk; 5th March 2011 at 00:57.

9. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Redtailhawk For This Post:

aikya (5th March 2011), Donna O (5th March 2011), Icecold (5th March 2011), Lord Sidious (5th March 2011), NancyV (5th March 2011), starsmoonmtns (5th March 2011)

10. Link to Post #1126
    United States Avalon Member Creative Lorraine's Avatar
    Thanks

HELP
    whats up with king Arthur crap
    I always liked Old English writing resonated with it
    I always liked traditional style/ loved the roman movies
    the scrolling pattens on wallpaper or any decor resonated with it especially RED
    first apt complex Hallmark
    first house street Crescent
    second house Old Salem
    divorced
    third house street Arthur/subdivision named Kingsfield
    boyfriend now went to a school called Arthur Hill
    came to this forum a lot of talk about King Arthur
    my Numerology number is 3 I'm a Pisces 2/21/2011
    Can anyone analyze this poop for me is it Synchronicity? I'm going nuts
    And yes another off the topic But its King Arthur I See for the moment I do see a lot of smart people here
    I have read all your posts
    Lorraine

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Creative Lorraine For This Post:

Ahkenaten (5th March 2011), Lord Sidious (5th March 2011)

12. Link to Post #1127
    Australia Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by starsmoonmtns (here)
    Sorry, but, I think we deserve/ would all like .... an explanation. To resolve this issue. That requires Charles to reply in this forum ASAP. This issue will not be resolved until that is done, IMHO>>
    After all we have been through, listened to, discussed ... the most respectful thing for him to do is offer us an explanation for his silence.
    Charles?
    Agree, excellent question, sooooooooooooooo, if someone could answer if they know please. Is Charles site up and running, is there any statement yet, what's going on.................I know I should have patience but I am an Aries, it isnt in my nature.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tuza For This Post:

Redtailhawk (5th March 2011), starsmoonmtns (5th March 2011)

14. Link to Post #1128
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,422 times in 3,394 posts

If we divide then they=win

So whats it going to be peoples???

Are we divided or are we together??

REMEMBER YOUR MISSION......

hint.... if you are still on board and committed to the mission here on earth thank this post,
    division and turning against each other is not on the mission statement!!

actually im moving this to a new thread, needs to be where everyone can see it.....
    please thank again there if u have already here...
    Last edited by astrid; 5th March 2011 at 01:39.
    The greatest privilege of a human life is to become a
    midwife to the awakening of the Soul in another person.”
    ~ Plato

15. The Following 26 Users Say Thank You to astrid For This Post:

Adrift (5th March 2011), Belle (5th March 2011), Charlie Pecos (5th March 2011), Chuck (5th March 2011), Donna O (5th March 2011), gigha (5th March 2011), Hawkwind (5th March 2011), Icecold (5th March 2011), Isthatso (5th March 2011), John White (5th March 2011), Kimberley (5th March 2011), Lettherebelight (5th March 2011), Lord Sidious (5th March 2011), modwiz (5th March 2011), NxTLvL34 (5th March 2011), RAKMEiSTER (5th March 2011), Redtailhawk (5th March 2011), Revere (5th March 2011), Sebastion (5th March 2011), Selene (5th March 2011), SHAPE (5th March 2011), Sierra (5th March 2011), sleepy (5th March 2011), starsmoonmtns (5th March 2011), Steph (5th March 2011), winnasboy (5th March 2011)

16. Link to Post #1129
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,040 times in 727 posts

Quote Posted by Creative Lorraine (here)
    HELP
    whats up with king Arthur crap
    I always liked Old English writing resonated with it
    I always liked traditional style/ loved the roman movies
    the scrolling pattens on wallpaper or any decor resonated with it especially RED
    first apt complex Hallmark
    first house street Crescent
    second house Old Salem
    divorced
    third house street Arthur/subdivision named Kingsfield
    boyfriend now went to a school called Arthur Hill
    came to this forum a lot of talk about King Arthur
    my Numerology number is 3 I'm a Pisces 2/21/2011
    Can anyone analyze this poop for me is it Synchronicity? I'm going nuts
    And yes another off the topic But its King Arthur I See for the moment I do see a lot of smart people here
    I have read all your posts
    Lorraine
    Well then may you find solace in this, to be followed by organic carrot juice!

Last edited by Ahkenaten; 5th March 2011 at 01:09.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Ahkenaten For This Post:

Intraphase (5th March 2011)

18. Link to Post #1130
    Australia Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by astrid (here)

Aah no, it looks like I have to read through 20 pages to find out whats up now, is there something wrong again? Can someone update with a couple of lines please, mother has me in and out of the house today because of someone up the road having a street party. I am the gofer today.

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tuza For This Post:

aikya (5th March 2011), Icecold (5th March 2011), Steph (5th March 2011)

20. Link to Post #1131
    Thanks

Quote Tuza: Agree, excellent question, sooooooooooooooo, if someone could answer if they know please. Is Charles site up and running, is there any statement yet, what's going on.................I know I should have patience but I am an Aries, it isnt in my nature.
    Hi Tuza,
    And I am an Aries Rising. Even if his site is not up and running, doesn't mean he doesn't have access to this forum, posts, threads, and PM's!!
    ; )
    Last edited by starsmoonmtns; 5th March 2011 at 01:11.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to starsmoonmtns For This Post:

aikya (5th March 2011)

22. Link to Post #1132
    Thanks

Seems to me the only real take away from all of this is that Bill has made it clear to everyone that he will lead this forum.

That should be good enough for all of us or we wouldn't be here, right?

Peace everyone.

(and carrots, of course!)

23. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Lifesong For This Post:

Ahkenaten (5th March 2011), Lord Sidious (5th March 2011), Nate (5th March 2011), Sierra (5th March 2011)

24. Link to Post #1133
    United States Avalon Member Creative Lorraine's Avatar
    Thanks

hmmm Thank you but no thank you not my kind of humor
    Only thing i saw in that vid was the woods which My house at
    Old salem was located in Woods oh come on somebody
    have anything?
    Lorraine

25. Link to Post #1134
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,863 times in 11,839 posts

Quote Posted by Redtailhawk (here)
    Quote Posted by aikya (here)
    Kerry whom is wise and knowing is witnessing MELT DOWN here.
    I wish she would say more as she is a valued member here too.

We are in a hole stop digging.

This is like our ship I and other are tying to plug leaks and you guys are continuing to dig for what reason.
    When we all drown together, when the good ship Avalon sinks, we can all sit up in cyber heaven and ask who was to blame???
    No one asked me to try and heal the wounds, I will take my sticking plaster and go for now
    Fix it your selves,
    Im heading for bed with my life jacket
    May your God bless you
    Thank you for your advice, I choose to make my own decisions.
    One quick question before bed Chris, you seem to be making a contradiction. On one hand you say you wish to hear more from Kerry, on the other hand you wish us rabbits to stop digging?

I am pretty certain Kerry is a rabbit and likes to dig and likes carrots too.
    You may be right but I wasn't looking for information, positive advice from some one who I respect and was co founder of the Avalon Joined.

Kerry is respected by many here so I hoped she could/would say get a grip as she has been known to do.

Because I am dyslex sometimes I miss out words and sort of hope that people will intuit what I am trying to say.

Essence and context is important
    My essence is I have been part of Avalo since forever it is my home.

The only tread I started is still going started over two years ago transported from the Av 1
    "Enlightenment; Ego what is it? how to transcend."

my agenda is clear, I have maintained that one thread with the help of contributions and much encouragement, if Avalon sinks then two years work of mine goes down the plug hole.

Avalon is a resource with many years of input from many people.
    Yet its future appears to be in the hands of people who have been here how long????
    many good new people here.

All I am saying is appreciate the work of many over years to build this place into what it is

Appreciate the work of Bill and Kerry.

Appreciate the Mods and admin that kept it running.

Ask your selves are you contributing to or detracting from the spirit of Avalon????

Once again good night.

Namaste

Good night Finally
    Last edited by greybeard; 5th March 2011 at 01:17.
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

26. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Adrift (5th March 2011), Ahkenaten (5th March 2011), aikisaw (5th March 2011), Belle (5th March 2011), Caren (5th March 2011), Charlie Pecos (5th March 2011), Chuck (5th March 2011), Creative Lorraine (5th March 2011), gigha (5th March 2011), Hawkwind (5th March 2011), Heart-2-Heart (5th March 2011), John White (5th March 2011), Nate (5th March 2011), Redtailhawk (5th March 2011), sandy (5th March 2011), starsmoonmtns (5th March 2011), Ultima Thule (5th March 2011), winnasboy (5th March 2011)

27. Link to Post #1135
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,456 times in 404 posts

Other peoples perception will be totally different and equally valid

I can make an excellent believable case for Atticus being the real deal and why the video is the best thing to ever happen for Avalon.
    I can make an equally believable case for the opposite perception.

Just take your pick.

Yes, it is all about the mind...

28. The Following User Says Thank You to bashi For This Post:

Ahkenaten (5th March 2011)

29. Link to Post #1136
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,616 times in 1,305 posts

Chris, I'm really sorry to see you so attached and defending...

Take care my friend, and get some needed rest.

With love,

Dan
    Unity Consciousness
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Free your mind, and open your heart to LOVE.
    You'll then become enlightened able to just BE.

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to truthseekerdan For This Post:

aikya (5th March 2011), greybeard (5th March 2011), Nate (5th March 2011), sandy (5th March 2011)

31. Link to Post #1137
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,040 times in 727 posts

Quote Posted by Creative Lorraine (here)
    hmmm Thank you but no thank you not my kind of humor
    Only thing i saw in that vid was the woods which My house at
    Old salem was located in Woods oh come on somebody
    have anything?
    Lorraine
    well you can check out this post for a scholarly paper on the subject plus the pedigree of a Corgi by the name of Merlin who regrettably is no longer at stud.

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post164477
    Last edited by Ahkenaten; 5th March 2011 at 01:41.

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ahkenaten For This Post:

Creative Lorraine (5th March 2011), Lord Sidious (5th March 2011), Redtailhawk (5th March 2011)

33. Link to Post #1138
    Thanks

Quote Originally posted by astrid

Together! We must be. I feel - it is my sincerest hope and expectation - that these wounds and the hurt will heal in time. There is too much shared history, love, respect and passion between all involved for it to come out any other way.

Has the Amoeba not been split again? Richard, Celine and others walk a parallel path. The community that they host is underpinned by the same principles we uphold here.
    Do we not now have three fellowships with a common seeding? We're all seeking, we have similar objectives: spiritual growth, true knowledge, a desire for freedoms, humanity and compassion. As a trinity we might explore these avenues with different, complimentary, perspectives, and benefit from the wider cross-pollination that this encourages.

I'm tremendously grateful for the hard work and effort of everyone who has contributed to the running of this forum, and all who have participated in the wonderful discussion here - truly, thank you. I'm saddened by recent events, but positive about the prospects of reconciliation and, ultimately, where we all go from here.

Thank you to Bill for establishing Avalon, and for his tireless efforts on behalf of us all - both those we come to hear about, and all of those we can never know.
    Last edited by Adrift; 5th March 2011 at 01:36.

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Adrift For This Post:

astrid (5th March 2011), Nate (5th March 2011), sandy (5th March 2011), sleepy (5th March 2011)

35. Link to Post #1139
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,436 times in 450 posts

"Atticus: A wonderful mistake."
    That's funny. I like it!

36. The Following User Says Thank You to sleepy For This Post:

Lord Sidious (5th March 2011)

37. Link to Post #1140
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,990 times in 1,091 posts

Quote Posted by Tuza (here)
    Quote Posted by starsmoonmtns (here)
    Charles?
    Agree, excellent question, sooooooooooooooo, if someone could answer if they know please. Is Charles site up and running, is there any statement yet, what's going on.................I know I should have patience but I am an Aries, it isnt in my nature.
    We will all have what we are seeking.

Those that reject Charles have Kerry and Camelot. Be content.

Those that are after 'new info' and novelty have many forums.

We had an opportunity to do something of a truly practical nature. Uniquely different, the opportunity presented itself.

This was different. It began here at Avalon. Some Avalonians would rather not move forward, they are content with the way things were.

Then, let Avalon remain as it was. A forum for research, collating, disseminating, revealing, novelty. Its important to know that it is the closest we can come to the truth of things.

Its a unique resource. Discussions, think tank, inspirational thought....all these things are valuable and should continue and be cherished by all.

The planned practical steps will occur elsewhere. Avalon remains intact as it was, slightly changed, having suffered a mild revolution.

Everyone should feel that their little piece of reality is left intact.

Its all good.

There is no real debate. Just novelty of thought.

I would hope that those that reject change or are challenging a new path remain here and not disturb the sanctity of others elsewhere who do not hold that view.

The pirates don't jump into the water and beat the people who have been thrown off the ship?

They sail away.

Please do this out of consideration for peace and freedom of belief.

Peace and respecting the rights of others to choose their path.

Thanks.
    Last edited by Icecold; 5th March 2011 at 01:59.

Closed Thread
Page 57 of 60 FirstFirst 1 7 47 57 60 LastLast