Closed Thread
Page 43 of 60 FirstFirst 1 33 43 53 60 LastLast

Thread: An important announcement following the closure of the WORM TONGUE thread

1. Link to Post #841
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: An important announcement following the closure of the WORM TONGUE thread

Quote Posted by Shairia (here)
    Quote Posted by John (here)

This too shall pass

It has happened before it will most likely happen again.

As predicted - groups will split and reform.

It is a gradual and natural process.

People grouping into clusters of like mindedness and vibration. Same in forums as in real life.

There are no clear winners today, no clear losers.

We are just individuals at play in our roles, just people being part of the one infinite creator doing its through the great illusion of third density - an illusion that wanes for us, some days more than others.

Final thought for this rough day: "What is done in the dark, will be shown in the light"

John..

Yes John some of us always knew your role, didn't we????
    Hello Shairia,
    Would you be willing to explain what you mean by your sentence above--I obviously didn't know/don't know what role you are referring to.
    Thank you.

2. Link to Post #842
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

Default Re: An important announcement following the closure of the WORM TONGUE thread

ooh ooh, I found the key...

3. Link to Post #843
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

RE Actually, it is probably time for another round of Paypal donations for Bill.

Bill is not going to ask unless he's on his last rice cracker, so here it goes:

CONSIDER A DONATION NOW Good idea perfectresonance do you think you could talk Bill into putting the hat up for auction? I bet he would make a bundle ha ha

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to raparee For This Post:

aikisaw (4th March 2011), Belle (4th March 2011), Caren (4th March 2011), Gardener (3rd March 2011), jjl (3rd March 2011), Lord Sidious (3rd March 2011), NancyV (3rd March 2011), Teakai (3rd March 2011), TigerLilly (4th March 2011), ulli (3rd March 2011)

5. Link to Post #844
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by sandy (here)
    Dear Bill,

Thank you for sharing your truth and take on all that has happened. I can hear your pain, and weariness and do have compassion for how misunderstood, and battered you feel.

However, I believe that a sore has been festering for a long time here at Avalon and to be blunt it is like a boil. The plug has been expelled but not all the goo...................................too be less graphic

Your long disclosure was enlightening re: your and others actions and it depicts understanding of how things went down. I also understand that the others are experiencing their truth as to how it went down. The old saying goes as you know...Three sides to every story....your, mine and the Truth.

The truth can only be truly arrived at when individuals are courageous enough to take an honest look at their ego and it's hidden agenda's and in My perception I don't see much of this happening................................as there are many hidden agenda through out all of this. I believe your concepts of letting things fall out have created what has fallen out. I wonder why with all your experience and wisdom at knowing what would happen for Avalon once you introduced Charles (as you previously stated) you wouldn't be as firm then in taking charge to ensure the team was prepared instead you chose to sit back to watch the outcome. Run away train..............yes!!!!

But who was the Conductor???? I keep waiting for you to take some ownership in this and not just deflect, justify and rationalize your own behavior. I understand you were feeling undermined and rightly so, but have you asked yourself why you may have been persecuted.....................

Anyway Bill, I hope that trust can be rebuilt soon and that you find some peace in your choices.
    Bill, with utmost respect to you, please, I wish to know how long were you aware that Celine was acting as a ghost MOD and why did you allow her to carry on as such?
    If the question has been answered, please disregard as I haven't yet caught up with the last page of this thread yet.
    However, I think Sandy brings up some good questions.

Thank you, Bill!

6. Link to Post #845
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by witchy1 (here)
    [FONT=Calibri][SIZE=3]
    Having considered the information thus far, it appears that the genesis lies in a few areas that can come perhaps be classed as communication.
    It would appear
    Boundaries may not have not been set, roles may not have not been defined, assumptions may have been made, promises may have been broken and misunderstandings have definately occurred.
    People have placed much trust and faith in others and have been disappointed with the result.
    People have taken on roles assuming they know what is expected, and have been proven wrong. People have been provided access to information that they were not permitted to have. That information has been passed on selfishly and without consent for what can only be self serving reasons.
    Trust has thus been destroyed through thoughtless and insensitive actions.

Humans will make their own boundaries and rules where none exist.

To prevent recurrence, rights and responsibilities must be clearly articulated. Consequences must be coherent and instant termination reasons expressly defined and adhered to. Professional conduct must be maintained by those running the forum and agreed to in advance of accepting the position.

*With a subtle twitch of her wand, and a twinkle in her eye, gentle rays of stardust fall on the mesmerized crowd. Awakened with hope and forgiveness, gentle of heart and humble in outlook they turn to their neighbor with a look of understanding and love*

Embrace those who chose to go. Remember understanding, forgiveness and humility are our better qualities. We are one, our paths will cross again.

Sid – I’ll take a triple shot of Vodka with my carrot juice.
    So true, so true! I could not have said it better.....communication...I suppose that is what we need to learn in this age of Aquarius!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Sunshine For This Post:

Lord Sidious (3rd March 2011)

8. Link to Post #846
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,436 times in 450 posts

Quote Posted by shairia (here)
    no your wrong about that lord sith/charles/atticus, it's how we treat people along the way that really shows who we are.
    really?????????

9. Link to Post #847
    United States Avalon Member jjl's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,949 times in 544 posts

Quote Posted by Star Gazer (here)
    If Bill is King Arthur who is Charles? Merlin? Lancelot? Mordred?

Allegorically speaking of course.
    no, I am lancelot

10. Link to Post #848
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,171 times in 13,485 posts

Quote Posted by raparee (here)
    RE Actually, it is probably time for another round of Paypal donations for Bill.

Bill is not going to ask unless he's on his last rice cracker, so here it goes:

CONSIDER A DONATION NOW Good idea perfectresonance do you think you could talk Bill into putting the hat up for auction? I bet he would make a bundle ha ha
    That hat is priceless.
    Not for sale.
    But it needs a few feathers now.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

DeDukshyn (4th March 2011), Nate (4th March 2011)

12. Link to Post #849
    Palestinian Territory Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,087 times in 6,275 posts

Quote Posted by 9eagle9 (here)
    Oh good. ...I was going to offer him an Iron maiden and a sarcophagus with piped in damp Michigan air. .... its vented to better poke peanut M&M's through at mealtimes...
    IRON MAIDEN? Now you're cooking.

The Rime of the Ancient Mariner, from the poem by Samuel Taylor Coleridge

Quote Posted by Ohanajo (here)
    I am one of the new people to this forum and I'll probably be dumped because I don't post enough — this is only my second — but, so be it. It's not a problem; I only post when I have something to say, which I feel hasn't been covered.

Sadly (or thankfully), I missed the Worm Tongue thread because I don't have time everyday — or for days on end to get to the forum. But one thing I noticed about this thread regarding the consequences of the Worm Tongue thread is that everyone needs to slow down and really look around at what is happening in the news, because the same dramas are occurring here.

Look at the drams going on in the Arab nations with the extreme posturing of Gadhafi. Look at Madoff publicly declaring his victims were the guilty parties because of their greed. Look at Charlie Sheen. (Although I try to avoid celebrity nonsense news, this was too much in everyone's face: Adonis DNA; and normal brains can't process him. ??? Think about it — how out there is this?)

While we are wondering why just the Arab nations (at least I do), look closer to home.

Look at your neighbors and friends, and yourself. My sister, in another part of the country, is dumping her drama queen friends who have gone too far. An acquaintance/friend (who has found Christ and is calmer and happier because of this) vehemently, yes vehemently, ranted at me about the scientific truth of Revelations and the Rapture.

Is this behavior normal or behavior that finally goes over the edge to extremes? Is it just a matter of reaching the breaking point from stress?

I don't think so. (My friend is, after all, calmer and happier — her words.)

On the one hand (at least in my area), there seems to be a "lull," but on the other hand, there is ... what? ... an urgency? I don't know, but something is happening on the deepest levels. (It's not the phases of the moon — I thought that at first — it's spread over a larger time span — look at the Egyptians or before, was it the Tunisians, as a possible starting point.) And once that sudden threshold is crossed by a behavior we thought we'd never do (or taking a "negative" behavior gotten away with on a lesser scale to an extreme), everything has changed. It's as if a major decision in a nano second with deep, "unknown," far-reaching consequences has been made.

Sorry to write so much. But we need to look beyond the specific drama because something is very different everywhere.

Very best to all and great big hug to all the players in the drama, Jo
    Very good post and welcome to Avalon.

Quote Posted by Sunshine (here)
    Quote Posted by Shairia (here)
    No your wrong about that Lord Sith/Charles/Atticus, it's how we treat people along the way that really shows who we are.
    Do you mean, Shairia, that Lord Sith is one and the same as Atticus/Charles? Please illuminate the rest of us
    Thank you!
    I don't know why she posted that.
    I am not him, he is not me.
    If you doubt, ask Modwiz, he has spoken to both of us on skype.

So, all you Avalonuggets got through to the other side without killing each other?
    I knew you could do it.
    Well done.

No carrots, but you can speak to an old friend of mine, Uncle Jack.
    Tell him Uncle Sidious sent you.

13. Link to Post #850
    England Avalon Member DevilPigeon's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,421 times in 560 posts

i'm trying to find some subliminals in that glass....!
    "Stop getting Bond wrong!" (Alan Partridge)

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DevilPigeon For This Post:

Belle (4th March 2011), Revere (3rd March 2011)

15. Link to Post #851
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,305 times in 365 posts

Quote Posted by Lord Sidious (here)
    So, all you Avalonuggets got through to the other side without killing each other?
    I knew you could do it.
    Well done.
    Yep, and all it took was a few well placed carrots. Thanks Papa Palpatine.

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Hawkwind For This Post:

Belle (4th March 2011), Carmody (4th March 2011), indiana (4th March 2011), Lord Sidious (3rd March 2011), Maria Stade (3rd March 2011), Selene (4th March 2011), Steph (4th March 2011), ulli (4th March 2011)

17. Link to Post #852
    Thanks

Now Lord Sidious is Charles?

Quote I don't know why she posted that.
    I am not him, he is not me.
    If you doubt, ask Modwiz, he has spoken to both of us on skype.

This one is bringing out my Monty Python humour,
    but if I wrote down my thoughts someone might be offended.

Maybe we should ask Charles and see how he responds.
    And I can't wait for Modwiz' reply to this one either.
    Where are you, Modwiz??

18. The Following User Says Thank You to ulli For This Post:

Belle (4th March 2011)

19. Link to Post #853
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Thank you Perfectresonance and Lor Sidious.
    Perfectresonance - I must have read the rules wrong. Thanks for the clarification.

Jo

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ohanajo For This Post:

Lord Sidious (3rd March 2011), perfectresonance (3rd March 2011)

21. Link to Post #854
    Palestinian Territory Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,087 times in 6,275 posts

Quote Posted by DevilPigeon (here)
    i'm trying to find some subliminals in that glass....!
    No subliminals, unless you drink enough of it, then you hear voices.
    But don't tell anyone, it is a secret...............ssssssssshhhhhhhhhh.

Quote Posted by Hawkwind (here)
    Quote Posted by Lord Sidious (here)
    I knew you could do it.
    Well done.
    Yep, and all it took was a few well placed carrots. Thanks Papa Palpatine.

Interesting, Bothan spies have been eavesdropping on me again.
    Back in a sec.....................

22. Link to Post #855
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,605 times in 228 posts

do you think you could talk Bill into putting the hat up for auction? I bet he would make a bundle ha ha
    Have you seen Bill without the hat?

As a precaution we must proceed with caution to such an auction!

Last edited by perfectresonance; 3rd March 2011 at 23:59.

23. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to perfectresonance For This Post:

Ancient (4th March 2011), Belle (4th March 2011), Flash (4th March 2011), Lord Sidious (4th March 2011), Steph (4th March 2011)

24. Link to Post #856
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,990 times in 1,091 posts

Cheeky Perfect, cheeky.

25. Link to Post #857
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

No I haven't seen Bill without the hat perfectresonance, that honor goes to the highest bidder""""""""""""""""" euros, dollars or sterling?

26. Link to Post #858
    Thanks

Keep your coins....
    Last edited by ulli; 4th March 2011 at 00:15. Reason: picture didn't load properly

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

Belle (4th March 2011), Nate (4th March 2011)

28. Link to Post #859
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,605 times in 228 posts

Quote Cheeky Perfect, cheeky
    Just enjoying the light heartedness around here at the moment!

Plus, I don't know why, but we're thoroughly mired in our own carrot meme!

Waffles? Don't you mean carrots?
    Last edited by perfectresonance; 4th March 2011 at 00:35.

29. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to perfectresonance For This Post:

aikya (4th March 2011), Belle (4th March 2011), Lord Sidious (4th March 2011), Sierra (4th March 2011), Steph (4th March 2011)

30. Link to Post #860
    Thanks

Quote Posted by perfectresonance (here)
    do you think you could talk Bill into putting the hat up for auction? I bet he would make a bundle ha ha
    Have you seen Bill without the hat?
    The interview with Mr. X (in the tent) looked like Bill lent him the hat to help hide his identity..

Closed Thread
Page 43 of 60 FirstFirst 1 33 43 53 60 LastLast