Closed Thread
Page 18 of 60 FirstFirst 1 8 18 28 60 LastLast

Thread: An important announcement following the closure of the WORM TONGUE thread

1. Link to Post #341
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks

Default Re: An important announcement following the closure of the WORM TONGUE thread

No kidding. I got ill since I started reading the Charles material (no offense ) and I have been ill ever since (flu, throat infection, stress related problems, ...). This is now my first 'healthy' week, because I changed something for myself: I have empowered myself and I'm very alert to any subtle physical signal (I'm ready to hit the breaks any time).
    I was wondering if I could relate this to what you're talking about:

Quote In my opinion what has been happening recently is a part of what i would describe as some of the baggage that comes with 'charles'.I'm not saying that it is charles fault,far from it.One way of describing it is that when charles said that if someone wanted to harm him or if he had to deal with someone then they would start to feel ill before he even laid eyes on them.This is what can be described as a 'negative influence'.I believe it is a separate conscious entity in its own right.
    EDIT: oh, and I'm a highly sensitive person... that doesn't help either

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Inanna For This Post:

bluestflame (2nd March 2011), NancyV (2nd March 2011), ponda (2nd March 2011), PurpleLama (3rd March 2011)

3. Link to Post #342
    United States Avalon Member cloud9's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,796 times in 663 posts

Default Re: An important announcement following the closure of the WORM TONGUE thread

I don't know what happened here, Last night it took me a long time to read the worm tongue thread and I was in awe not knowing the origin of such thing, today I see this other thread and people giving opinions left and right... I'm lost.... I don't get it.

As stupid as it may seem, can somebody please let me know what happened? I wasn't here and I'm very confused.

Thank you
    cloud

4. The Following User Says Thank You to cloud9 For This Post:

Brodie75 (2nd March 2011)

5. Link to Post #343
    Germany Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Look at the underlying issue of the worm tongue thread Draw your conclusions from it . Read what GW said to Richard acting disrespectful towards him like he was nothing . Thinking and maybe rightly so that Bill had her back ? Was Richard aware of this? I doubt it. What did it get her a One way ticket out of here .

6. Link to Post #344
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,321 times in 10,234 posts

I was feeling a bit bad so I laid face down on the (carpeted) floor for a few seconds.

Then, a few seconds later, I lifted my legs up and my arms at the the same time.

And said, "Superman!" I got a big grin on my face... and got off the floor.

Yes, a 46 year old 'man' does things like that.

The moment I stop thinking like that.....to me.....I'm already dead.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

7. The Following 33 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

ace (2nd March 2011), aikya (3rd March 2011), Ami (3rd March 2011), bluestflame (2nd March 2011), bodixa (2nd March 2011), Caren (2nd March 2011), Creative Lorraine (2nd March 2011), Dennis Jonathan (2nd March 2011), DevilPigeon (2nd March 2011), Gardener (2nd March 2011), granny (2nd March 2011), Hawkwind (2nd March 2011), InCiDeR (2nd March 2011), jorr lundstrom (2nd March 2011), JSGlasgow (2nd March 2011), Limor Wolf (3rd March 2011), modwiz (2nd March 2011), NancyV (2nd March 2011), NxTLvL34 (2nd March 2011), pickle (2nd March 2011), ponda (2nd March 2011), Reirrac (3rd March 2011), Rocky_Shorz (2nd March 2011), Ruby L. (3rd March 2011), Scout (3rd March 2011), Sebastion (2nd March 2011), sepia (2nd March 2011), SKIBADABOMSKI (2nd March 2011), sllim11 (2nd March 2011), Steph (3rd March 2011), TigerLilly (2nd March 2011)

8. Link to Post #345
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,305 times in 365 posts

Quote Posted by perfectresonance (here)
    If there is going to be a proper cleaning out here, then we would be short sighted to assume the problem will end with Rich and Celine having been exposed.
    Exposed? Steady on, as far as I know no one has been accused of anything other than an inappropriate personal attack on another member. Or have I missed something?

9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Hawkwind For This Post:

Icecold (3rd March 2011), InCiDeR (2nd March 2011), jorr lundstrom (2nd March 2011), Lord Sidious (2nd March 2011), Steph (3rd March 2011)

10. Link to Post #346
    England Avalon Member DevilPigeon's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,421 times in 560 posts

Quote Posted by Carmody (here)
    I was feeling a bit bad so I laid face down on the (carpeted) floor for a few seconds.

Then, a few seconds later, I lifted my legs up and my arms at the the same time.

And said, "Superman!" I got a big grin on my face... and got off the floor.

Yes, a 46 year old 'man' does things like that.

The moment I stop thinking like that.....to me.....I'm already dead.
    PMSL! i might try that, might get rid of this horrendous headache i've had all day.....

"Stop getting Bond wrong!" (Alan Partridge)

11. Link to Post #347
    Australia Avalon Member Brodie75's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by NxTLvL34 (here)
    With all due respect, the references being made about Bill being someone else in private are creating anxiety for me.

I want so much to be a part of a family and I look at so many of my elders here with respect.

I wish to learn and grow together. But I can't shake this feeling that things are a complete illusion here.

In a world full of mass deception, I truly was hoping against the odds that I had found a place where people would be real.

But now with all the accusations and secrecy, I am torn.

I honestly feel like a scared child in my dark bedroom with the blankets over my head while my parents argue and scream at each other in the next room.

I need a hug Avalon. I'm scared.
    Big hugs from me

There needs to be a TRUTH thread
    Once all is out in the open the healing can begin

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Brodie75 For This Post:

Globeflyer (3rd March 2011), golden lady (2nd March 2011), Inanna (2nd March 2011), InCiDeR (2nd March 2011), Maria Stade (2nd March 2011), NxTLvL34 (2nd March 2011)

13. Link to Post #348
    France Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,430 times in 288 posts

Quote Posted by Fredkc (here)
    Quote Posted by John (here)
    Admins, (Richard, Beth, Luke, Fredkc)
    Have you ever read private emails of members that have not otherwise been passed to you through the normal PM system, or that were posted on the forum by others, or were posted on the forum in the moderator private discussion areas or that were sent to you as a result of someone using the abuse reporting system ?

Simple question.
    Simple answer: No.

Don't know how. Never looked into finding out how.
    (thought about it once. lasted about 5 seconds)
    Fred
    That's only half the problem.

So far, we are only looking at the people that we know could access the private messages.

What is still to be discussed is who they shared that information with.

And then, those individuals that received the information had a choice.

Did they act on that information to the benefit of those that accessed it in the first place?

Or did they report these breaches to Bill?

If there is going to be a proper cleaning out here, then we would be short sighted to assume the problem will end with Rich and Celine having been exposed.

They were not acting in a vacuum, were they?

People who used this information are on record.

Oddly enough the very tool of their misuse of power may have to be wielded against them: a record of their own activities which they assumed were safely private at the time.

The irony of it.
    Were are you fredkc I have asked you Three times now and you refuse to Answer.

I will put it like this.

Did you use private and personal information from the Avalon data base to search out
    Gypsy Woman on Facebook?

If so.

Who gave you that information.

Ace

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ace For This Post:

Gardener (2nd March 2011), GoldenYears (2nd March 2011), InCiDeR (2nd March 2011), SKIBADABOMSKI (2nd March 2011)

15. Link to Post #349
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,559 times in 1,013 posts

Quote Posted by Inanna (here)
    No kidding. I got ill since I started reading the Charles material (no offense ) and I have been ill ever since (flu, throat infection, stress related problems, ...). This is now my first 'healthy' week, because I changed something for myself: I have empowered myself and I'm very alert to any subtle physical signal (I'm ready to hit the breaks any time).

Quote In my opinion what has been happening recently is a part of what i would describe as some of the baggage that comes with 'charles'.I'm not saying that it is charles fault,far from it.One way of describing it is that when charles said that if someone wanted to harm him or if he had to deal with someone then they would start to feel ill before he even laid eyes on them.This is what can be described as a 'negative influence'.I believe it is a separate conscious entity in its own right.
    Hi Inanna,

It sounds like you were getting a nudge from your higher self when you felt ill after reading certain material.

Being sensitive can be both a blessing sometimes and a nuisance on others lol

cheers
    Last edited by ponda; 2nd March 2011 at 19:44.

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ponda For This Post:

bluestflame (2nd March 2011), Gardener (2nd March 2011), GoldenYears (2nd March 2011), Inanna (2nd March 2011), Lord Sidious (2nd March 2011), NxTLvL34 (2nd March 2011)

17. Link to Post #350
    United States Avalon Member Dennis Leahy's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,586 times in 5,817 posts

Quote Posted by Northern Boy (here)
    Dennis if need be i could tell you things about Celine and Richard that would in fact allow you to understand to a greater depth of what`s going on then you are aware of It would change many heres opinion of this site and as far as Bill goes he is not the man you see on camera or here in this forum there is another side to him you will never know
    OK, so, you have decided to join Celine in thinly veiled innuendo that strongly suggests (but does not quite display the courage to blurt out) that Bill is a bad guy with a nefarious agenda.

Please, publicly finish what you started. You've already damaged Bill's reputation, now have the courage to blurt it all out. Then, Bill can offer his perspective, and the rest of us can heal and move forward in unity.

Dennis

18. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Dennis Leahy For This Post:

aikya (3rd March 2011), Dennis Jonathan (2nd March 2011), Dorok (2nd March 2011), Gardener (2nd March 2011), GoldenYears (2nd March 2011), Icecold (3rd March 2011), InCiDeR (2nd March 2011), Isthatso (2nd March 2011), Lifesong (2nd March 2011), Nate (3rd March 2011), Steph (3rd March 2011), Trail (2nd March 2011), wolf_rt (2nd March 2011), write4change (2nd March 2011)

19. Link to Post #351
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,013 times in 202 posts

With all due respect, the references being made about Bill being someone else in private are creating anxiety for me.

I want so much to be a part of a family and I look at so many of my elders here with respect.

I wish to learn and grow together. But I can't shake this feeling that things are a complete illusion here.

In a world full of mass deception, I truly was hoping against the odds that I had found a place where people would be real.

I honestly feel like a scared child in my dark bedroom with the blankets over my head while my parents argue and scream at each other in the next room.

HUGS to you! Don't you worry or fret! Those are the reactions they those who sow discord want you to have. Trust yourself and your own judgment. The rest in this thread is just WORDS, no proof, no evidence, nothing else.

20. Link to Post #352
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ponda (here)
    Quote Posted by Inanna (here)

Hi Inanna,

It sounds like your were getting a nudge from your higher self when you felt ill after reading certain material.

Being sensitive can be both a blessing sometimes and a nuisance on others lol

cheers
    Yes! I think so too. And I learned from it (took me almost two months though )

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Inanna For This Post:

ponda (2nd March 2011)

22. Link to Post #353
    United States Avalon Member Alliamber's Avatar
    Thanks

Hi, I skipped to the end of this thread to say my little slant on things. I like a lot of new members here are not sure what to think. I was way overzealous when first accepted as a new member. I posted on almost every thread I thought was of value to me. I realize that I do not know the proper etiquette for forums, Ha. So I stepped back, although I still find myself at times wanting to thank tons of posts, sorry. Anyhow, I see this as the woman caught in adultery moment, ok instead of one woman about to be stoned by an angry mob theres
    possibly three or four folks standing inside the circle with the rest of Avalon and who knows who else watching and waiting. I hope everyone drops their stone. Many here never picked one up and never want to. Peace
    Whew.... am I glad you don't expect me to have all the answers, since I've lost my
    last fortune cookie, and my magic eight ball keeps coming up (outlook uncertain.)

23. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Alliamber For This Post:

Adaiahsshadow (2nd March 2011), golden lady (2nd March 2011), InCiDeR (2nd March 2011), Lifesong (2nd March 2011), Maria Stade (2nd March 2011), modwiz (2nd March 2011), Nate (3rd March 2011), pilotsimone (3rd March 2011), shijo (2nd March 2011), Steph (3rd March 2011)

24. Link to Post #354
    Palestinian Territory Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,087 times in 6,275 posts

Quote Posted by Ross (here)
    Hello all,

After 2.5 years of service to this Forum I am stepping down as a Moderator, as of today. I have lost my passion for continuing under the guidance of Bill, our founder.

However, I wish to state very clearly:

Bill Ryan is a good Man, a tireless Man, and an intelligent Man, who has brought many of us together. He has a clear view of his perceptions, but sadly I no longer have the confidence with some of his decisions in regards to the handling of Avalon, and what has happened with Richard is only a small part of that.

It is best for all that I step down and allow room for new energy to assist the Team in moving Avalon forward.

I wish to sincerely thank all who I have connected with and to the Forum in general over the past years. It has been an honour and a pleasure for me, in doing my part, with assisting Bill and the Team and all the members of Avalon.

I thank all of the Moderators and Admins personally, for many hours of hard work and commitment.

This decision is a sad one for me, but a new Team will emerge, taking Avalon forward into the unknown.

On a brighter note…I will still be a member here.

My sincere thanks to all.

With love,

Ross
    I don't know you Ross, or any of the admin/ex admin team.
    But I thank you all for your efforts, I am sorry that you are all stepping down and I hope that you all stay.

Quote Posted by greybeard (here)
    The ego would cause your death rather than admit it is wrong
    It is that powerful.

Believe me I know

There is tremendous freedom in not having to be right.
    There it is!
    On that subject, you know a while back, I thought I had made a mistake?
    Turns out I was wrong.

Quote Posted by Shairia (here)
    I agree with you greybeard but some will have to learn that lesson for themselves.
    We all have to learn our lessons.
    What I think you meant is they have to learn it from their own experiences, rather than observe other peoples train wrecks.

Quote Posted by Whitehaze (here)
    There is still hunger out there.
    There is still thirst out there.
    There are still people sick out there.
    There are still people killing each other out there.
    There is still people who control out there.
    There is still a planet to heal out there.

There is energy and power in the people who can make a difference in small and large ways in here. Can we stop punching each other and get to work?
    Aha! Another doer.
    Yeah, I would like to see us all get back to it too.

Quote Posted by Ross (here)
    Quote I really wish you would reconsider....
    Starting your own forum could be a good idea.
    Hi,

2.5 years is plenty...it is time. I am looking forward to just being a member

Ross
    Even though you are a banana bender, I think a lot of us would prefer you stick around.

Quote Posted by Creedence (here)
    Are we adults who act like children, or children who believe we are adults ?
    That is the problem, some of us are not sure who we are.
    Once we figure that out, I think we will know what we are as well.

Oh, and welcome to Avalon to by the way.

Quote Posted by misty_moon5 (here)
    We meet many teachers along our path of life ... so we see / listen ... and we all see / hear differently whats being said/or seen depending on our growth ... we either get stuck & stay put rehashing/reliving what was said/or seen until we learn the lesson ... and some Move On to the next teaching .... So Lets Move On ...
    Very much so and a lot of them and the lessons don't appear that way until later, that is the real lesson.

Quote Posted by bodixa (here)
    I for one (as I said in chat) looked in the mirror today and saw Stupid staring back at me. Not a good feeling.
    I checked my diary and I am happy to report that it wasn't me staring at you, I was asleep.

Quote Posted by SKAWF (here)
    Big Brother house this is davina......

you are live on television please do not swear
    You know what? If they don't stop messing the house up and play nice, there is a surpise entrant coming.
    Uncle Sidious and his sharpened organic carrots.

Quote Posted by Sierra (here)
    Quote Posted by Carmody (here)

dang ego. the closer I get to it..the more it freaks out and throws phantasms at 'me'. It gets very scared. After all, I'm threatening to sublimate an emotional and unthinking bodily interface edifice. The one we call the ego. I don't even realize it is happening, for the most part. I have to remind myself of it all the time. The ego does it's damnedest to prevent those thoughts from ever happening ...and will always try to remove them from memory. Usually it is successful, to some degree.

This forum is set on creeping up on it (ego). Whatever and however you and your monkey (ego) may decide to fight it.. ..that is indeed the underlying current at play. If one has never actually faced their ego they have no real idea how powerful it can be. It is the biggest challenge you own.

After all, it is the main mental interface component of the 'avatar interface' for the given soul.
    I know I know I know I know Amen I know Amen Amen I know I know Amen Amen Amen ouch but Amen ...

I just have to quote one of my favorite quotes from Project Avalon courtesy of the wise gentle Edina:

"I feel lucky if I can be honest, straightforward and without guile,
    to me this is the best I can hope for, because I know it is very easy
    to deceive myself, much less be deceived by another self.

That sense of discerning what is true and not true really begins by
    becoming discerning of my own internal deceptions and lies, first.
    There just isn't any shortcut to integrity, and without it, we cannot
    possibly hope to see reality clearly."

I have recently (to record the searing attacks of my ego) started keeping what I call to myself, Notes of Honesty. These are ... I don't want to put an adjective here ... lies I know longer want to tell myself. These are truths I want to hear.

An example would be a discovery I've made about my astral body. Ego was beating me up and then I realized dispassionately: I have no personal power because I am unstable, emotionally volatile, and capable of harm. Ah... I can see my astral state. Oh hey! I can SEE my astral state! Here comes ego again but anyway ...

A clear signpost of my next homework assignment courtesy of honesty darling regardless of how poorly I have explained myself ...
    Thanks for that one and congratulations on crossing the line to progress.
    Oh and welcome to Avalon as well.

Calm down, it is ok.
    People in high profile positions are often different in both roles.
    I mean, think about this, how would you like to have to be happy everytime someone spoke to you?
    Or something like that.
    So it isn't necessarily a bad thing that people have different faces.

Welcome to our nightmare.
    Oops, I mean Welcome to Avalon. Yeah, that's what I meant.

Quote Posted by cloud9 (here)
    I don't know what happened here, Last night it took me a long time to read the worm tongue thread and I was in awe not knowing the origin of such thing, today I see this other thread and people giving opinions left and right... I'm lost.... I don't get it.

As stupid as it may seem, can somebody please let me know what happened? I wasn't here and I'm very confused.

Thank you
    cloud
    Cloud, you are better off being confused and go get a cup of tea or something.
    There isn't any benefit in any of this for you.
    I got involved in that thread, but I wish it all never happened in one way.

Quote Posted by ace (here)
    Quote Posted by Fredkc (here)
    Quote Posted by John (here)
    Admins, (Richard, Beth, Luke, Fredkc)
    Have you ever read private emails of members that have not otherwise been passed to you through the normal PM system, or that were posted on the forum by others, or were posted on the forum in the moderator private discussion areas or that were sent to you as a result of someone using the abuse reporting system ?

Simple question.
    Simple answer: No.

Don't know how. Never looked into finding out how.
    (thought about it once. lasted about 5 seconds)
    Fred
    That's only half the problem.

So far, we are only looking at the people that we know could access the private messages.

What is still to be discussed is who they shared that information with.

And then, those individuals that received the information had a choice.

Did they act on that information to the benefit of those that accessed it in the first place?

Or did they report these breaches to Bill?

They were not acting in a vacuum, were they?

People who used this information are on record.

Oddly enough the very tool of their misuse of power may have to be wielded against them: a record of their own activities which they assumed were safely private at the time.

The irony of it.
    Were are you fredkc I have asked you Three times now and you refuse to Answer.

I will put it like this.

Did you use private and personal information from the Avalon data base to search out
    Gypsy Woman on Facebook?

If so.

Who gave you that information.

Ace
    Can we leave it alone?
    If you REALLY, REALLY need to know, PM him and ask him.
    Also, he may not have seen your questions, so making it out that he is avoiding you isn't helpful.

To no one in particular.
    Like all things, this will pass, let's help it to and not keep it alive.

25. Link to Post #355
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Operator (here)
    Quote Posted by Swanny (here)
    Hey don't blame me I haven't been here for ages
    See ? That is probably the problem ...
    Hehe thanks but there's too much madness here for me

Good to see you again though
    Swanny is the waskly wabbit.
    Temet Nosce
    Don't worry.....Be happy 44

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Swanny For This Post:

Caren (2nd March 2011), K626 (2nd March 2011)

27. Link to Post #356
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,191 times in 5,447 posts

Quote Posted by Gardener (here)
    Quote Posted by Icecold (here)
    LOL. It may not have anything to do with Admin or mods.

Be aware that there are specialised people or AIs who have infiltrated this forum.

Edit: to suggest a far greater problem that email security breaches. What I'm saying is that it is not ADMIN and it is not MODS. Speculative at the moment, Edit

This is not a fantasy I'm afraid.
    Ok I was going to sit this one out because I thought that Bill would get it for what it was. Thankfully Icecold has broached the subject so I feel I can support it here.

So far no one has taken into account the influences of mind manipulation or hyperdimesional reality. We are pretty awake indivduals on here, some much more than others; however being awake to the world situation does not mean we are awake to our true selves, our psyche, the influence of existential attack as individuals and collectively. It's a fact.

They attack through us, they use what is our weakest link, that which is UNCONSCIOUS in us and protected by the ego. Believe me, when a strategic person is triggered there is very often little that person can do about it. We see it over and over again, both in our personal lives and on the world stage and everywhere in between.

From my heart I hope that Bill will not allow this attack to have its effect, its time to SEE when the poison is injected and who is used as the vector.
    I have to go out right now but I wanted to get this down now before it is too late.

This work must go on.
    g
    This is one of the more important posts I have read in a long while. The placement of it here is strategic if it can be activated. I am posting an important link that is intelligent and fairly comprehensive about emotional management and manipulation by hyper-dimensional beings. Please click this link and take yourself out of this dark tunnel here. You are only destroying Avalon and feeding the destroyers. Come back informed and armored.

I am here because I have a lantern and do not linger overmuch.

http://montalk.net/matrix/64/emotional-management
    Last edited by modwiz; 2nd March 2011 at 20:22.

28. Link to Post #357
    Netherlands Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,172 times in 408 posts

Quote Posted by Swanny (here)
    Quote Posted by Sunny d (here)
    Quote Posted by Northern Boy (here)
    Quote Posted by SKIBADABOMSKI (here)
    To whom is behind all this mess, well I hope your happy with yourselves.

are you blaming Swanny ?
    LMAO@northern boy.....! Poor old Swanny
    Hey don't blame me I haven't been here for ages

And less of the old
    Mwah, still alive Admiral....?
    Hows life........?
    What about a pint of Thorolian juice.....?
    Hows the garden going...?
    Last edited by Swami; 2nd March 2011 at 19:52.

29. Link to Post #358
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,605 times in 228 posts

Quote Posted by Hawkwind (here)
    Exposed? Steady on, as far as I know no one has been accused of anything other than an inappropriate personal attack on another member. Or have I missed something?

Yes. You have only heard the case of the prosecution.

The case of the defense hasn't been heard.

Not everything is public knowledge.

Observe the members that are repeatedly forcing the same opinion on the rest of us trying to get the idea they are pushing into your mind as Truth.

Without the accused being able to explain.

Yes.

There is still a lot missing.

I don't blame members for having strong loyalties and unbreakable ties. But I fear their loyalty drives them to poison the Avalon Well that we all drink from.

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to perfectresonance For This Post:

ace (2nd March 2011), Belle (2nd March 2011), Donna O (2nd March 2011), InCiDeR (2nd March 2011), Isthatso (2nd March 2011), Realeyes (2nd March 2011)

31. Link to Post #359
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by Celine (here)
    Admins can read pm's/// stop lying to ppl
    If the Avalon admins can read Private Messages, this is the first I've ever heard of it. I appreciate the confirmation. This may now explain a great deal to quite a few people.

The thought of deliberately looking into members' PMs had never occurred to me, and I did not think it was possible. You are correct: we are learning.
    Trust the process.
    Keep your chin up.
    Art

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Intraphase For This Post:

Icecold (3rd March 2011), InCiDeR (2nd March 2011), Steph (3rd March 2011)

33. Link to Post #360
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Celine (here)
    Hong Kong is china...

and this CEO is Quebecois...

The point was that Bill...Knows Richard very well...and knows why it came to this.
    what is the point of "China" has anything do with this ?

one might wonder

Closed Thread
Page 18 of 60 FirstFirst 1 8 18 28 60 LastLast