Closed Thread
Page 16 of 60 FirstFirst 1 6 16 26 60 LastLast

Thread: An important announcement following the closure of the WORM TONGUE thread

1. Link to Post #301
    Thanks

Default Re: An important announcement following the closure of the WORM TONGUE thread

But it did happen, thus all the negative posts and silly topics that took this forum right down the tubes. I appeciate the fact that Bill might not have had a choice in things, but not being privy to any information all I can do is "assume" what might have happened. That is not the point because some things can not be shared in the open, but on the other hand a cryptic message on the forum to members that know him better might have been the way to deal with that.
    Layers upon Layers...when will people wake up and stop playing their game?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Shairia For This Post:

slvrfx (2nd March 2011)

3. Link to Post #302
    United States Avalon Member Redtailhawk's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: An important announcement following the closure of the WORM TONGUE thread

Quote Posted by Lifesong (here)
    Quote Posted by greybeard (here)

His nose was out of joint as he felt he has significant information regarding Charles which had been ignored by Bill and the Mods.
    He told me had given the info to admin. I dont know what the information is,

(...)

I call on anyone with what they think to be significant information regarding Charles to share it openly on the forum.

I question why they would not have already done so.
    I will step forward and share that I was one of the 14 who received the PM from Gypsy Woman. I will also say that Icecold and Greybeard have come forward and admitted that they were on the recipient list. Richard, Celine and Bill were also in receipt. I will add that Atticus too received copies.

What I am trying to piece together is why these 14?

I did befriend GW early on as I found some of her comments humorous. I did exchange a few PM's with her, but nothing sinister and she was always nice and entertaining.

I guess what I'd like to know is what the heck happened to Charles? I haven't followed him, but did request an invite to his new site, and my request was not replied to.

Somehow this all feels intimately connected to a much more insidious game.

So, if any of the other 14 wish to come forward and contribute to why they think they were part of this attack message from GW it might be helpful for the collective to understand this matter more truthfully.

In the Spirit of the TRUTH.

4. The Following 37 Users Say Thank You to Redtailhawk For This Post:

5thElement (2nd March 2011), aikya (2nd March 2011), An Cailleach (2nd March 2011), Astra (2nd March 2011), Buchanan561 (2nd March 2011), Chelle (2nd March 2011), Dennis Jonathan (2nd March 2011), Donna O (2nd March 2011), ExHaLaTiON (4th March 2011), Gardener (2nd March 2011), Globeflyer (2nd March 2011), GoldenYears (2nd March 2011), granny (2nd March 2011), Icecold (2nd March 2011), InCiDeR (2nd March 2011), Kimberley (2nd March 2011), Lifesong (2nd March 2011), Lord Sidious (2nd March 2011), magicmanx (2nd March 2011), Maria Stade (2nd March 2011), Mystique (3rd March 2011), NancyV (2nd March 2011), Nate (3rd March 2011), Phil (2nd March 2011), Realeyes (2nd March 2011), Reinhard (3rd March 2011), Revere (2nd March 2011), sandy (3rd March 2011), Selene (2nd March 2011), sepia (2nd March 2011), sheddie (3rd March 2011), shijo (2nd March 2011), SKIBADABOMSKI (2nd March 2011), starsmoonmtns (3rd March 2011), Steph (2nd March 2011), winnasboy (3rd March 2011), write4change (2nd March 2011)

5. Link to Post #303
    Thanks

Good job Bill.

This type of drama happens with every single tight-knit online community I've ever been a part of.

Spending all day every day doing pretty much anything is self-destructive and will usually blow up in your face eventually. That's what happened to Celine and Richard in my view.

I hope they learned their lesson and balance their lives a little better in the future.
    Last edited by 4th Sky; 2nd March 2011 at 18:13.
    "...so many people hysterically quoting all manner of nonsense from the
    Internet, like chickens running around without their heads. The result is socially enforced
    stupidity based upon a complex recipe of attention deficit, paucity of
    knowledge, inability to ask the critical questions, and an emotional state of being
    “on edge” that further reinforces this mental incapacity."

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to 4th Sky For This Post:

Buchanan561 (2nd March 2011), jjl (2nd March 2011), Maria Stade (2nd March 2011), Revere (2nd March 2011)

7. Link to Post #304
    United States Avalon Member NancyV's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,068 times in 989 posts

Quote Posted by ace (here)
    Quote Posted by jorr lundstrom (here)
    Respecting what you say.
    These are all personal to you.
    Fred Aster would say; It takes two to tango.
    And its allways best to know who you are dancing with.
    Regards
    Ace

Ace, its true, it takes two to tango. But I have learned in my life, it only takes one for war.

If someone goes to war with you, your unwillingness to participate is a part of the war.

Please look around in the world wots happening between nations too.
    Jorr I respect your being Greatly and I feel Ice would agree (I am in no way talking for him) He knows how to a "push the button".
    In my world, you choose to push a persons buttons, it means you want to know.
    Sometimes we get more than we bargained for.

Allow me to put it this way, She was under "attack" from six different positions. (I know this)
    Can any one say Honestly? all this is down to one woman?

She might have seen and known things others did not, Don't forget she came with fresh eyes.

While allot of "Old Guard" had settled in to "Familiarity Comfort Zone" (which we know breeds content)
    She is a analyst, She looks for the truth.

Some people don't like that.
    Regards

Ace
    IF she was under "attack" from many sources and it wasn't just her own desire to be so important that she knew someone MUST be attacking her, then she most likely attracted the attacks to herself because of her continuing attacks on others, including on me. I did not respond to her nor did I ever talk with her other than sending her one PM when she first got here. As soon as I figured out what kind of a person she was, which took one day, I made the decision to ignore her.

She definitely did not ignore me and put me on her list of suspicious people which she called the "VIPERS NEST". These were people who were not falling at Charles feet so we were honored with being on her list. Basically I just laughed to myself at her need to frame everything as conspiracy and to constantly create conflict and chaos and attack others. But her continued chaotic behavior got quite boring.

If she returns you can be sure that I will begin to reflect back to her what she puts out, just as Icecold has done in his own inimitable fashion. He was very effective and I felt no need to engage with her. But enough is enough. Sometimes one needs to use someone else's exact tactics against them and I am very good at playing these games if I feel moved to do so. I just rarely choose to play with those whom I consider to be poor, inept or underarmed players.

8. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to NancyV For This Post:

ace (2nd March 2011), aikya (2nd March 2011), GoldenYears (2nd March 2011), InCiDeR (2nd March 2011), Isostool (3rd March 2011), jorr lundstrom (2nd March 2011), Limor Wolf (3rd March 2011), Maria Stade (2nd March 2011), sandy (3rd March 2011), Sebastion (2nd March 2011), sheddie (3rd March 2011), ulli (2nd March 2011), write4change (2nd March 2011)

9. Link to Post #305
    Australia Avalon Member bluestflame's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,500 times in 1,808 posts

addiction to drama

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bluestflame For This Post:

aikya (2nd March 2011), jjl (2nd March 2011), sllim11 (2nd March 2011)

11. Link to Post #306
    Thanks

Me too - out of that loop. Relieved.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to mrmalco For This Post:

Yoda (2nd March 2011)

13. Link to Post #307
    Thanks

We meet many teachers along our path of life ... so we see / listen ... and we all see / hear differently whats being said/or seen depending on our growth ... we either get stuck & stay put rehashing/reliving what was said/or seen until we learn the lesson ... and some Move On to the next teaching .... So Lets Move On ...
    If we connect to the stillness within, we move beyond our active minds and emotions and discover great depths of lasting peace, contentment, and serenity.

14. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to misty_moon5 For This Post:

9eagle9 (2nd March 2011), bodixa (2nd March 2011), Caterpillars Lens (2nd March 2011), golden lady (2nd March 2011), InCiDeR (2nd March 2011), Lord Sidious (2nd March 2011), modwiz (2nd March 2011), pilotsimone (3rd March 2011), Yoda (2nd March 2011)

15. Link to Post #308
    Netherlands Deactivated
    Thanks

Holy mother of ... I feel like I have aged 10 years in 2 months.

Anyone prepared to be a mod here must have NERVES OF STEEL. Anyone who is able to manage the vast array of ideologies, beliefs, abilities, temperaments without just typing "Oh Shut up, you self serving pratt" is a saint in my book. In my big book of saintly saints.

People, you are the best of the best. Let's stop quarrelling and start living.

Love me x
    Last edited by bodixa; 2nd March 2011 at 20:00.

16. The Following 24 Users Say Thank You to bodixa For This Post:

aikya (2nd March 2011), An Cailleach (2nd March 2011), Caren (2nd March 2011), Donna O (2nd March 2011), Flash (3rd March 2011), Franny (2nd March 2011), Gardener (2nd March 2011), GoldenYears (2nd March 2011), granny (2nd March 2011), InCiDeR (2nd March 2011), Lettherebelight (2nd March 2011), Lord Sidious (2nd March 2011), Maria Stade (2nd March 2011), modwiz (2nd March 2011), Nate (3rd March 2011), pickle (2nd March 2011), Realeyes (2nd March 2011), Revere (2nd March 2011), sepia (2nd March 2011), Sierra (2nd March 2011), Steph (2nd March 2011), winnasboy (3rd March 2011), Yoda (2nd March 2011)

17. Link to Post #309
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,823 times in 2,562 posts

Quote Posted by Dorok (here)
    Stop The Wheel!! Only YOU can... https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post161309

Potential for rant imminent...

This whole issue is all about EGO. Without EGO, there can be no personal insults. Without EGO, no one has to defend 'honor' of themselves or anyone else.

I'm really objecting to the viewpoint that a man is honorable in responding to perceived threats/insults/etc. to his wife (see the possessive there?) when he uses the same tactics as the perceived offender. (I shudder to even consider the deeper implications that a woman here cannot defend herself.) A PERSON is honorable in deflecting threats/insults/etc. A response to threats/insults/etc. is only honoring the threats/insults/etc.

This is even more ridiculous when you consider that we are not even in physical proximity to the threats/insults/etc. In other words, these are just WORDS. EGO responds to this first, and when EGO is activated, rational thought is relegated. Stick & stones, folks.

This is a primitive, animal instinct. Let's EVOLVE!! (before someone starts throwing feces!)
    Agree - have to admit that this man/woman/defending honour bit has me rolling my eyes - sorry but to me its really over the top

18. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Eva2 For This Post:

aikya (2nd March 2011), Dorok (2nd March 2011), InCiDeR (2nd March 2011), magicmanx (2nd March 2011), Mike (2nd March 2011), Nate (3rd March 2011), Omicron Ceti (2nd March 2011), shijo (2nd March 2011), write4change (2nd March 2011)

19. Link to Post #310
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,273 times in 210 posts

Honour.....

’Can honour set to a leg? no: or an arm? no: or take away the grief of a wound? no. Honour hath no skill in surgery, then? no. What is honour? a word. What is in that word honour? what is that honour? air. A trim reckoning! Who hath it? he that died o’ Wednesday. Doth he feel it? no. Doth he hear it? no. ’Tis insensible, then. Yea, to the dead. But will it not live with the living? no. Why? detraction will not suffer it. Therefore I’ll none of it. Honour is a mere scutcheon: and so ends my catechism.'

William Shakespeare

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mare For This Post:

aikya (2nd March 2011), Kimberley (2nd March 2011), Meesh (2nd March 2011)

21. Link to Post #311
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,024 times in 3,784 posts

Thanks Misty Moon. A great many people are staying out of this precisely because of what you've stated. We've seen it all too many times before. Same script, same roles, different names and faces. I've only been on PA for a short time and I've witnessed yay so much of this already. Maybe AFTER this particular event people will, I pray, recognize it for what it is next time the curtain starts to fold back and the script begins to unravel again. It's a program.

22. Link to Post #312
    Germany Unsubscribed
    Thanks

In physics there is a word term called a resultant for those unaware of its meaning

re·sult·ant/riˈzəltnt/
    Noun: A force, velocity, or other vector quantity that is equivalent to the combined effect of two or more component vectors acting at the same point.
    Adjective: Occurring or produced as a result or consequence of something. More »

http://www.google.ca/dictionary?q=re...ed=0CBwQmwMoAA

What goes out often times comes back. So what has been going out from this site that is causing this energy to come back to it in this way . Once again you need to dig under the surface here to find out

You believe this site is the Holy Grail? Its really not its just a tool to use. When we are done with tools we put them away so we know where they are when we need them next time. Sometimes tools get broken and need to be replaced . For those that stay here long enough you will find out that this tool is in need of grave repair. Thru neglect and Misuse , i won`t say who has neglected it or misused it but it has happened
    Last edited by Northern Boy; 2nd March 2011 at 18:27.

23. Link to Post #313
    France Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,430 times in 288 posts

Quote Posted by Fredkc (here)
    Quote Posted by John (here)
    Admins, (Richard, Beth, Luke, Fredkc)
    Have you ever read private emails of members that have not otherwise been passed to you through the normal PM system, or that were posted on the forum by others, or were posted on the forum in the moderator private discussion areas or that were sent to you as a result of someone using the abuse reporting system ?

Simple question.
    Simple answer: No.

Don't know how. Never looked into finding out how.
    (thought about it once. lasted about 5 seconds)
    Fred
    Quote Fred
    You did go looking for Gypsy Woman on face book, did you not?
    And do tell the people here this Avatar you disply, not your real photo? right?

Ace

Quote Posted by Fredkc (here)
    I don't think a laughing cartoon is a good answer

Quote OK I will ask two grown up adult questions.

Q- Did you go looking for gypsy woman on face book
    Did you submit a friends request to Gypsy Woman on Face book.

Ace
    Once more Did you go looking for Gypsy Woman on Face book?
    Did you submit a friends reqest to Gypsy Woman on Face book?

Kind Regards
    Ace
    Last edited by ace; 2nd March 2011 at 18:22.

24. Link to Post #314
    buffski

25. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to buffski For This Post:

Agape (2nd March 2011), bodixa (2nd March 2011), Caren (2nd March 2011), Caterpillars Lens (2nd March 2011), InCiDeR (2nd March 2011), Maria Stade (2nd March 2011), Steph (2nd March 2011)

26. Link to Post #315
    United States Avalon Member Dennis Leahy's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,586 times in 5,817 posts

Unity
    If my words stray from that final goal, steer me back on course.

Like a kindergarten teacher, I'll offer the reminder that none of the people mentioned are bad people - we are talking about bad behavior. With all of our flaws, I sincerely hope that we are still unified in our vision of living abundantly and harmoniously, free from enslavement - and that we will work toward that goal whether we are members of Avalon or not.

We reveal our mettle when stressed. The pressure cooker is being turned up, by the Nefarious Global Controllers. Each of us will have our mettle tested.

Richard and Celine
    I would be stunned if Richard and Celine, after a few days or weeks of cooling off, would defend their own actions. That anyone else here would defend their actions is... probably misplaced loyalty, or a lack of understanding of non-violent action and civility.

Post #244, Dorok nailed it. Richard's outburst was a case of runaway ego, not honor, not justifiable defense, and not the work of an agent sent to destroy Avalon. I don't know Richard, he doesn't post much, but I suspect that he knows in his heart of hearts that the violent outburst was immature, macho, counterproductive, and highly disproportionate to the situation. It was grounds for at least a suspension, and Richard knows that. Deleting the Lee account was grounds for permanent loss of moderation privileges, and Richard knows that. I hope that when he offers his departing soliloquy, that he admits his mistakes, and leaves us all respecting his forum assistance and leaves us all with the sense that we would all want to accept him back after an appropriate period of suspension.

Celine knows that accusing Bill of not having integrity was a one-way ticket out the door. Celine knows that she projects a blended enigma of a loving and deeply caring soul, and a sharp-tongued, entitled, autocrat. She knows what work she needs to do to project the best of who she is. So far, in this thread, Celine seems determined to justify her behavior, and I hope that in her remaining 12 hours, she will do some soul searching and apologize publicly to Bill - even if she is to be permanently banned. Why? Because in her heart of hearts, I suspect that she knows that Avalon is more important than her ego.

Gypsy Woman
    A member that I befriended, and that I mentioned that I would be honored to stand next to in battle. Bright, funny, and passionate at her very best, and explosively offensive at her worst. Very similar to one of my family members, so I am familiar: headstrong and caustic when she is (or feels) attacked. If Gypsy comes back and figures out how to deflect attacks and focus on unity, she'll prove to be a powerful asset at Avalon. If not, she'll come back and quickly get banned again. I hope for the former.

Bill
    For what it's worth, coming especially from someone rather new to active participation in Project Avalon, I support your actions and recognize that you do see and appreciate the big picture. Not only these particular outbursts from these particular individuals, but if all who interact here cannot remember the big picture - unity of a diverse force, dedicated to freedom from enslavement and living in abundance - then others may need to be shown the door as well. Adults who act like spoiled children, or who insist in personal attacks rather than civil expression of opinion do not understand the gravity of the situation we face right now in this world. We need a united Avalon to make a positive impact.

Dennis

27. The Following 28 Users Say Thank You to Dennis Leahy For This Post:

ace (2nd March 2011), aikisaw (2nd March 2011), Ami (3rd March 2011), An Cailleach (2nd March 2011), Belle (2nd March 2011), Dennis Jonathan (2nd March 2011), Dorok (2nd March 2011), ExHaLaTiON (4th March 2011), Franny (2nd March 2011), granny (2nd March 2011), InCiDeR (2nd March 2011), Isthatso (2nd March 2011), JSGlasgow (2nd March 2011), Kimberley (2nd March 2011), Lunar (2nd March 2011), magicmanx (2nd March 2011), Nate (3rd March 2011), pilotsimone (3rd March 2011), Realeyes (2nd March 2011), Reinhard (3rd March 2011), Sebastion (2nd March 2011), sheddie (3rd March 2011), Sierra (2nd March 2011), Steph (2nd March 2011), TigerLilly (2nd March 2011), witchy1 (3rd March 2011), write4change (2nd March 2011)

28. Link to Post #316
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,082 times in 632 posts

Quote Posted by Icecold (here)
    LOL. It may not have anything to do with Admin or mods.

Be aware that there are specialised people or AIs who have infiltrated this forum.

Edit: to suggest a far greater problem that email security breaches.

What I'm saying is that it is not ADMIN and it is not MODS. Speculative at the moment, Edit

This is not a fantasy I'm afraid.
    First, I'm still trying to catch up in this thread, at page #7 as of now. I apologize if this matter already has been discussed. Nevertheless, I think Icecold address some important issues that should be considered with great reflection. That consideration might change the flow of speculation of "who did and who did not" read the PM, E-mails that you perceived as "private".

I put myself in a dangerous situation, but my decision might be of value for project Avalon. I've come to believe that this forum is extremly important for the readiness and outcome of future events. I made this decision myself, and it is only myself I can blame for being foolish enough to choose my member name.

For more than a decade I've been deeply involved, and I mean deeply, in the so called "The Scene", more commonly known as "the hacking community". If you ever come across any of the more famous names, presented in the media, I can assure you that they are just the bottom of the pyramid. The ones in the top never got caught, never will be caught and many times they even control how the police, FBI, CIA and Interpol search for them.

I have many thoughts about AI, security and how we "should" interpret Internet, who is controlling it and why. I have restrained myself from letting those thoughts out, because I left "The Scene" 2008 and I don't want the dangerous parts back in my life and eventually stab me in my back.

Believe me when I say that it might not be Bill or the moderators that have been [and still are] reading your PM or E-mail. It is an easy doing for the ones in the "know how"... I could, but I won't!

Remember, nothing is private on the internet.

Face it.
    Live with it.
    Let it go.

We have a future to take care of!
    That is a much more important issue.
    I hope to be a part of it.

Avalonians, thy word are a lamp unto my feet and a light for my path / InCiDeR
    I don't necessarily believe what I think,
    neither do I always think what I believe

29. The Following 36 Users Say Thank You to InCiDeR For This Post:

000 (2nd March 2011), Ami (3rd March 2011), An Cailleach (2nd March 2011), bashi (2nd March 2011), Belle (3rd March 2011), Brodie75 (2nd March 2011), Chuck (3rd March 2011), Dennis Jonathan (2nd March 2011), Dorok (2nd March 2011), Flash (3rd March 2011), granny (2nd March 2011), Isostool (3rd March 2011), Isthatso (2nd March 2011), Kimberley (2nd March 2011), Lifesong (2nd March 2011), Lord Sidious (2nd March 2011), magicmanx (2nd March 2011), Maria Stade (2nd March 2011), Mystique (3rd March 2011), NancyV (2nd March 2011), Nate (3rd March 2011), PurpleLama (2nd March 2011), Realeyes (2nd March 2011), Reinhard (3rd March 2011), sandy (3rd March 2011), Sebastion (2nd March 2011), Selene (2nd March 2011), sheddie (3rd March 2011), Sierra (2nd March 2011), Steph (2nd March 2011), sygh (3rd March 2011), TigerLilly (2nd March 2011), WhiteStar (4th March 2011), winnasboy (3rd March 2011), witchy1 (3rd March 2011), wolf_rt (2nd March 2011)

30. Link to Post #317
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,605 times in 228 posts

Quote Posted by Isostool (here)
    This is not the point. The point is, that [Gypsy Woman] consistently behaved in an inappropriate manner on thread. Only a couple of posts back in from her vacation, a mod had to remove a picture [which contained a gun?] some peaceful ol' members found threatening and distubring. Then there are the hundred or so other things.......
    gut says NO. gut right.
    Celene is still here with the ability to explain herself if she chooses.

Richard is still here with the ability to explain himself if he chooses.

Gypsy Woman has been repeatedly character assassinated without the ability to explain herself.

All we hear is the case for the prosecution based on people's opinions.

MY gut says this isn't a fair process.

We're going through the classic stages here.

Shock.

Disbelief.

Anger.

We seem to have arrived at the blame part, have we?

Did Gypsy Woman hold her metaphysical gun to people's head and force them to betray Bill's trust in them?

If people aren't here to defend themselves, I feel it is more mature and a lot wiser to be quiet about your opinions.

31. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to perfectresonance For This Post:

ace (2nd March 2011), Belle (2nd March 2011), InCiDeR (2nd March 2011), kerbie (2nd March 2011), Realeyes (2nd March 2011), Sierra (2nd March 2011), Steph (2nd March 2011)

32. Link to Post #318
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,305 times in 365 posts

Quote Posted by Ross (here)
    Hello all,

After 2.5 years of service to this Forum I am stepping down as a Moderator, as of today. I have lost my passion for continuing under the guidance of Bill, our founder.
    I'm sorry to hear that you've decided to step down as a moderator. There's obviously more going on than meets the eye here, and I'd very much like to get a better understanding of it. Would you be willing to discuss your perspective on recent events either in private or public?

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hawkwind For This Post:

Brodie75 (2nd March 2011), wolf_rt (2nd March 2011)

34. Link to Post #319
    Thanks

I'm sad to see that some things never change on this forum, except maybe the players.
    Layers upon Layers...when will people wake up and stop playing their game?

35. Link to Post #320
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,191 times in 5,447 posts

I really haven't a clue as to why anyone knowing who received a copy of the infamous GW PM helps anything or brings any clarity. I believe this perceived need is more a case of chronic curiosity than a seeking for understanding because the understanding is there out in the open for those with eyes to see. Of course, you might need some psychology grounding to own those eyes and, even then, personal filters can still create distortion.

The above is my opinion on an aspect of this matter and since it could be mistaken I will agree to let people know I was one of the Gang of 14. My history with GW is the business of no one but we were on respectful terms that night and for some while preceding it.

I do not know why she chose me and can only surmise that she saw some need or benefit in my being a witness to this behind the scenes action.

I was not privy to anything leading up to it and by privy I mean not out in the open.

I would like to believe this revelation will do little more than relieve one of the 14 itches of curiosity some have. Unfortunately it may serve to feed more creative speculation for the rumor mill and opinion factory but, a bearer of secrets I am no more.
    Last edited by modwiz; 2nd March 2011 at 18:45.

Closed Thread
Page 16 of 60 FirstFirst 1 6 16 26 60 LastLast