+ Reply to Thread

Thread: ET Verses EBE A Clarification By James Horak

1. Link to Post #1
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default ET Verses EBE A Clarification By James Horak

In a lot of the videos and private conversations, James mentions EBEs - Extra Biological Entities. The USAF gave themselves away that they knew of their existence when they gave them this name. What they DIDN'T tell us ( as is the norm ) and what is PARAMOUNT to know and understand is that the EBEs are NOT sentient beings, they are merely biological robots, created for a specific purpose by a highly advanced race and nothing else.
    These "things" have been the greatest cause of confusion on Earth with regards our ability to know about off Earth Civilizations.

ET Verses EBE A Clarification By James Horak
    E.T. Versus EBE

Someone very dear to me has asked for a clear discrimination between E. T. and EBE, something I've addressed before many times online in various forums and in discussions elsewhere. That this problem has been poorly addressed by others and led to a great deal of confusion begs the task.

The chronology of mankind's presence on earth has a broken connection with a separate evolutionary counterpart installed (or seeded) much earlier than that of the present lineage known as homosapien. Ideally that evolutionary adjunct would not have occurred and a more environmentally robust individual would have developed in time. But forebearers from other worlds found need for a new home and was pressed so hard for time, that little choice was given but to come to this system. At that time Mars was the planet of choice and their vehicle, our present moon, served to better help install more favorable conditions for their survival.

Deep beneath the surface, an old race of people persisted so advanced that they approached a level of attainment even most all communities of ET can express only in legend, that of spiritual technology. Only through their concern and application of customizing solutions to the problems inherent to this exodus was it remotely possible to make the necessary altercations.

In time, however, those people transported to this new home, intent on an energy economy and a poorly based power structure, began to digress their resources and habitat at an alarming rate. To offset the result, poorly prepared attempts were made to cycle geophysical energy from a mantle of the planet too early in its state of development (by a new and dynamic moon) to sustain such exploitation. The planet soon lost its ability to provide the habitat needed.

It is at the time, some 300,000 years ago, the Martian Exodus to Earth was begun. The early inhabitants of Mars, let us call them the Drooge, helped prepare the way and establish, with a grid of enormous engines, a more likely success to the venture. Shortly the Drooge would leave entirely the system to become an ultimate expression of attainment as an incorporation of spiritual technology. Their directions that were left the now earth-based humanity could easily have completed the transition fully had the intentions of the select few allowed them followed.

Instead of implementing such wisdom, what became the elite (and an unfortunate model of behavior through all the following eras,) kept in place a sad state of affairs that yielded to their control a people more easily enslaved by being kept in a servile mindset. The existance of a constantly fluctuating gravity/magnetic field on the moon and its resultant effects on earth's own gravity wave signature, lost one important ingredient to an otherwise ideally mixed respirant by earth losing its own ability to hold helium to itself. The aftermath led to a false model of dichotomy, rulers versus the ruled, and a subsequent loss in those ruled having the same power of expectation. With other modifications secretly made, those ruled lessened to a state of divided consciousness. Along with programs installed to sublimate the attendant ambivalence bred and to promote it as ideal, people were brought to think of this as a natural state. While only in the last fifty years has this been challenged to any extent.

Page II, E. T. versus EBE

Into this varied mix, come an interloper, themselves fresh from, in a manner of speaking, being left adrift upon the aether of the Universe, EBEs, ExtraBiologicalEntities. Made exclusively for deep space travel by an highly advanced race, too sympathetic to their own to send sentient mind into the fathomless void where they would be lost to loved ones and home, these creatures are designed to have no ability to pass on technology, to reproduce as a species, or to have any such nature lending to aggression or schemes for conquest.

But then this civilization, let us call them the Abroyt, progress themselves to this higher state, to spiritual technology, as will and have the Drooge. The EBEs receive no returns to their signals from deep space, no reaffirmation of mission intent, nothing responding upon which to act. Eons pass without any such contact until some fluke causes scanning for other signals to begin. And then the corruption begins. Aberrancy begins and their meddling action among ET communities is noticed and the drive to rid the galaxy of these problematic interlopers becomes a priority.

Driven further and further away from conclaves of systems organized around such community, the EBEs find our system and an immediate lacking among the planet's people to discharge them. They also find this flaw in earth-based human mind and in its corrupted leadership, all-in-all, an easily enough circumstance to exploit to their own ends and a hope to burrow deep within social, political and military establishments by offering a carrot in shared technology they never intend to fully provide. When the esteemed Henry McElroy disclosed his reading of a classified memo on the Eisenhower meeting with ET, the discussion was about their own singular concern to rid earth of EBEs. The military's concern to maintain a hope of acquiring EBE technology (ET would not offer) was poorly advised.

When the lovely Niara Isley spoke about her flight to an off-earth base from near her duty station as a radar operation at Groom Lake, she spoke of observing the pilot of the craft as an EBE, though told this was a reptillian or “grey”. Obviously just one example of how what we have of EBE technology is not furthered far into our own technology or even navigable by our own hand.

Stressing here, I am making the point that EBEs are solely pilots and information gatherers, not even imaginative technicians, and far from being scientists. Even if they wanted, they can impart no significant advance to others. We merely are better advised of possibility...and not anymore than we would be by honest reflection on what we see sometimes flying around in our skies. In no way sentient, EBEs are sewn-together extrabiological machines all merely linked to a common computer who have somehow been opportunized themselves into serving various black ops programs. All for a deep dug escape from ET.

While ET is you, people of earth, if you succeed beyond your elitist confines, and grow to anywhere near your potential.

JCH

September 27 2010
    EMVs - Designers of Solar Systems & James Horak
    www.emvsinfo.blogspot.com
    http://www.om-page.de/
    "Follow the path of the unsafe, independent thinker. Expose your ideas
    to the dangers of controversy. Speak your mind and fear less the label
    of 'crackpot' than the stigma of conformity. And on issues that seem
    important to you, stand up and be counted at any cost."

2. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to torzbc For This Post:

aikisaw (2nd March 2011), Anna (2nd March 2011), bluestflame (3rd March 2011), Buchanan561 (2nd March 2011), D-Day (2nd March 2011), jorr lundstrom (2nd March 2011), K626 (2nd March 2011), LAF (2nd March 2011), modwiz (2nd March 2011), OmetaOne (4th March 2011), ponda (2nd March 2011), sister (2nd March 2011), WhiteStar (2nd March 2011), Yoda (2nd March 2011)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,559 times in 1,013 posts

Default Re: ET Verses EBE A Clarification By James Horak

Absolutely fascinating torzbc thanks for posting.

Reminds me a bit of the matrix movie

cheers

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ponda For This Post:

modwiz (2nd March 2011), Nortreb (2nd March 2011), OmetaOne (4th March 2011), torzbc (2nd March 2011)

5. Link to Post #3
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

thank-you Ponda....
    I have posted this as the EBEs ( greys) have been working in conjunction with black ops to abduct and experiment on human beings WITHOUT their consent or in most cases even their knowledge. This MUST STOP. They are conducting DNA and genetic experiments on US. The EBEs will also be portrayed as ET at some point in their plan, if we allow them to get to that point, which many of us plan on preventing.
    EMVs - Designers of Solar Systems & James Horak
    www.emvsinfo.blogspot.com
    http://www.om-page.de/
    "Follow the path of the unsafe, independent thinker. Expose your ideas
    to the dangers of controversy. Speak your mind and fear less the label
    of 'crackpot' than the stigma of conformity. And on issues that seem
    important to you, stand up and be counted at any cost."

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to torzbc For This Post:

Anna (2nd March 2011), Buchanan561 (2nd March 2011), modwiz (2nd March 2011), OmetaOne (4th March 2011), ponda (2nd March 2011), WhiteStar (2nd March 2011)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,559 times in 1,013 posts

Quote Posted by torzbc (here)
    thank-you Ponda....
    I have posted this as the EBEs ( greys) have been working in conjunction with black ops to abduct and experiment on human beings WITHOUT their consent or in most cases even their knowledge. This MUST STOP. They are conducting DNA and genetic experiments on US. The EBEs will also be portrayed as ET at some point in their plan, if we allow them to get to that point, which many of us plan on preventing.

Yes i agree.

The tide is turning though.They have had a fully asleep planet for a long time but things are changing fast and i suspect that 'they' don't hold all of the aces.They can't control the big picture cosmic side of things and their time is running out.

cheers

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ponda For This Post:

OmetaOne (4th March 2011), torzbc (2nd March 2011), WhiteStar (2nd March 2011)

9. Link to Post #5
    Switzerland On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Many thanks for this post, torzbc!
    “To be or become a master is to be or become something other than the Flow; something other than the Present Unfolding. It’s actually to move in the wrong direction.”

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nortreb For This Post:

ponda (2nd March 2011), torzbc (2nd March 2011)

11. Link to Post #6
    Australia Avalon Member str8thinker's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,461 times in 530 posts

Thanks James. Although I enjoyed listening to your Conversations, I admit I found your article quite confusing due to bad grammar - probably not your fault if English is not your first language. Is there some other work by you in which you make these distinctions between ET and EBE more clearly? I get the general gist of what you are saying, but where did you get names like Abroyt and Drooge? Did you invent them? Homosapien should be "homo sapiens". Forebearers should be "forebears", etc.

Quote Deep beneath the surface, an old race of people persisted so advanced...
    To what celestial body are you referring? Are these "people" ETs, humans like us, reptilians, etc.?
    Beware the bearers of FALSE gifts & their BROKEN PROMISES. Much PAIN but still time. BELIEVE. There is GOOD out there. We OPpose DECEPTION. COnduit CLOSING.
    - Crabwood crop circle, 2002.

12. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member James Horak's Avatar
    Thanks

Since we seem to have such a language problem and the complexities extend into needs for clarity, I'm afraid my efforts are wasted upon you, str8thinker, when I haven't the time nor inclination to improve my English. That others seem to have no such problem and that I INTEND to approach meanings some constructs hamper, may not have occurred to you, but I won't go into that. When and if, as well, I might publish under copyright, seeking to extract material profit, EVEN ONE THIN DIME, I might expend labor over formal proof-reading. But to appease the anal, I will not. In short, why don't you go to more proper settings where your acute demands for perfection are better met and where more sanitized thought is had? JCH

13. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to James Horak For This Post:

Buchanan561 (2nd March 2011), learninglight (3rd March 2011), modwiz (2nd March 2011), Nortreb (2nd March 2011), OmetaOne (4th March 2011), torzbc (2nd March 2011), WhiteStar (4th March 2011), Yoda (2nd March 2011)

14. Link to Post #8
    Australia Avalon Member str8thinker's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,461 times in 530 posts

@James: Since you brought this up, "Intending to approach meanings some constructs hamper" is not quite the same as actually getting there. I bet others have problems understanding your prose too. But we're not all Shakespeare.

Contact me if you need something published and I will be happy to proof-read it for you, free of charge.
    Beware the bearers of FALSE gifts & their BROKEN PROMISES. Much PAIN but still time. BELIEVE. There is GOOD out there. We OPpose DECEPTION. COnduit CLOSING.
    - Crabwood crop circle, 2002.

15. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member Buchanan561's Avatar
    Thanks

Welcome to Avalon Mr. Horak.

I have been waiting for your arrival and did not know you were already here. I have spent much time on your website reading all your material and watching videos. I can see how you already handled the previous guest quite well. Perhaps the message will go out that heckling will not be tolerated.

We are most grateful for your being here. Emma

ps. I have no trouble understanding your prose.
    Last edited by Buchanan561; 3rd March 2011 at 19:14. Reason: Remove someone's name.

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Buchanan561 For This Post:

learninglight (3rd March 2011), modwiz (2nd March 2011), OmetaOne (4th March 2011), torzbc (3rd March 2011), WhiteStar (4th March 2011), Yoda (2nd March 2011)

17. Link to Post #10
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Hi James,

As sychronicity would have it, today I listened to your feedback on the Charles interview and greatly appreciated it. I plan to thoroughly explore your website. It's great to have you here and I look forward to your posts as I seemed to have missed them so far. Thanks for the background on ET's vs EBE's -- it surely provides a logical explanation for so much phenomenon that’s been “spun” over the years. And your writing is fine with me -- the concepts that you present are probably best assimilated outside of linear standards anyway. Also, thanks torzbc for posting this.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LAF For This Post:

OmetaOne (4th March 2011), torzbc (3rd March 2011), WhiteStar (4th March 2011)

19. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,920 times in 1,827 posts

Mr Horak, I'd like to second absolutely everything Buchanan61 / Emma said. I'm sure many of us are very honored and inspired to receive your comments directly here. And most of us don't have any trouble seeing through words to the meaning that lies behind them, regardless of spelling or grammar. You seem to always speak and write from the soul, and for me it's always a powerful experience to read your words.
    Above all, always refuse to cut your life in two: nonduality/duality, matter/Spirit, etc
    A mind which is not crippled by memory has real freedom. ~ J. Krishnamurti
    (True, deep) stillness is the way.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TraineeHuman For This Post:

Buchanan561 (3rd March 2011), OmetaOne (4th March 2011), torzbc (3rd March 2011), WhiteStar (4th March 2011)

21. Link to Post #12
    England Avalon Member learninglight's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,695 times in 315 posts

Quote Posted by str8thinker (here)
    @James: Since you brought this up, "Intending to approach meanings some constructs hamper" is not quite the same as actually getting there. I bet others have problems understanding your prose too. But we're not all Shakespeare.

Contact me if you need something published and I will be happy to proof-read it for you, free of charge.
    What is the point of this! IMO there is to much of this going on on this forum, this is not what Avalon is about.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to learninglight For This Post:

Buchanan561 (3rd March 2011), WhiteStar (4th March 2011)

23. Link to Post #13
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,316 times in 10,234 posts

Quote Posted by torzbc (here)
    In a lot of the videos and private conversations, James mentions EBEs - Extra Biological Entities. The USAF gave themselves away that they knew of their existence when they gave them this name. What they DIDN'T tell us ( as is the norm ) and what is PARAMOUNT to know and understand is that the EBEs are NOT sentient beings, they are merely biological robots, created for a specific purpose by a highly advanced race and nothing else.
    These "things" have been the greatest cause of confusion on Earth with regards our ability to know about off Earth Civilizations.

ET Verses EBE A Clarification By James Horak
    E.T. Versus EBE

Someone very dear to me has asked for a clear discrimination between E. T. and EBE, something I've addressed before many times online in various forums and in discussions elsewhere. That this problem has been poorly addressed by others and led to a great deal of confusion begs the task.

The chronology of mankind's presence on earth has a broken connection with a separate evolutionary counterpart installed (or seeded) much earlier than that of the present lineage known as homosapien. Ideally that evolutionary adjunct would not have occurred and a more environmentally robust individual would have developed in time. But forebearers from other worlds found need for a new home and was pressed so hard for time, that little choice was given but to come to this system. At that time Mars was the planet of choice and their vehicle, our present moon, served to better help install more favorable conditions for their survival.

Deep beneath the surface, an old race of people persisted so advanced that they approached a level of attainment even most all communities of ET can express only in legend, that of spiritual technology. Only through their concern and application of customizing solutions to the problems inherent to this exodus was it remotely possible to make the necessary altercations.

In time, however, those people transported to this new home, intent on an energy economy and a poorly based power structure, began to digress their resources and habitat at an alarming rate. To offset the result, poorly prepared attempts were made to cycle geophysical energy from a mantle of the planet too early in its state of development (by a new and dynamic moon) to sustain such exploitation. The planet soon lost its ability to provide the habitat needed.

It is at the time, some 300,000 years ago, the Martian Exodus to Earth was begun. The early inhabitants of Mars, let us call them the Drooge, helped prepare the way and establish, with a grid of enormous engines, a more likely success to the venture. Shortly the Drooge would leave entirely the system to become an ultimate expression of attainment as an incorporation of spiritual technology. Their directions that were left the now earth-based humanity could easily have completed the transition fully had the intentions of the select few allowed them followed.

Instead of implementing such wisdom, what became the elite (and an unfortunate model of behavior through all the following eras,) kept in place a sad state of affairs that yielded to their control a people more easily enslaved by being kept in a servile mindset. The existance of a constantly fluctuating gravity/magnetic field on the moon and its resultant effects on earth's own gravity wave signature, lost one important ingredient to an otherwise ideally mixed respirant by earth losing its own ability to hold helium to itself. The aftermath led to a false model of dichotomy, rulers versus the ruled, and a subsequent loss in those ruled having the same power of expectation. With other modifications secretly made, those ruled lessened to a state of divided consciousness. Along with programs installed to sublimate the attendant ambivalence bred and to promote it as ideal, people were brought to think of this as a natural state. While only in the last fifty years has this been challenged to any extent.

Page II, E. T. versus EBE

Into this varied mix, come an interloper, themselves fresh from, in a manner of speaking, being left adrift upon the aether of the Universe, EBEs, ExtraBiologicalEntities. Made exclusively for deep space travel by an highly advanced race, too sympathetic to their own to send sentient mind into the fathomless void where they would be lost to loved ones and home, these creatures are designed to have no ability to pass on technology, to reproduce as a species, or to have any such nature lending to aggression or schemes for conquest.

But then this civilization, let us call them the Abroyt, progress themselves to this higher state, to spiritual technology, as will and have the Drooge. The EBEs receive no returns to their signals from deep space, no reaffirmation of mission intent, nothing responding upon which to act. Eons pass without any such contact until some fluke causes scanning for other signals to begin. And then the corruption begins. Aberrancy begins and their meddling action among ET communities is noticed and the drive to rid the galaxy of these problematic interlopers becomes a priority.

Driven further and further away from conclaves of systems organized around such community, the EBEs find our system and an immediate lacking among the planet's people to discharge them. They also find this flaw in earth-based human mind and in its corrupted leadership, all-in-all, an easily enough circumstance to exploit to their own ends and a hope to burrow deep within social, political and military establishments by offering a carrot in shared technology they never intend to fully provide. When the esteemed Henry McElroy disclosed his reading of a classified memo on the Eisenhower meeting with ET, the discussion was about their own singular concern to rid earth of EBEs. The military's concern to maintain a hope of acquiring EBE technology (ET would not offer) was poorly advised.

When the lovely Niara Isley spoke about her flight to an off-earth base from near her duty station as a radar operation at Groom Lake, she spoke of observing the pilot of the craft as an EBE, though told this was a reptillian or “grey”. Obviously just one example of how what we have of EBE technology is not furthered far into our own technology or even navigable by our own hand.

Stressing here, I am making the point that EBEs are solely pilots and information gatherers, not even imaginative technicians, and far from being scientists. Even if they wanted, they can impart no significant advance to others. We merely are better advised of possibility...and not anymore than we would be by honest reflection on what we see sometimes flying around in our skies. In no way sentient, EBEs are sewn-together extrabiological machines all merely linked to a common computer who have somehow been opportunized themselves into serving various black ops programs. All for a deep dug escape from ET.

While ET is you, people of earth, if you succeed beyond your elitist confines, and grow to anywhere near your potential.

JCH

September 27 2010
    does this mean I should be teaching humans how to make "trans-dimensional warp" ship hulls? And much more?

Humans can have access to this galaxy. They just need to shed their elitest control system and wake up. In no particular order.

Just--get it done.
    Last edited by Carmody; 3rd March 2011 at 02:05.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

WhiteStar (4th March 2011)

25. Link to Post #14
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,316 times in 10,234 posts

to put it clearly, there's plenty of carrot for the populace...and zero downside.

Getting past the dumbing down point has shown to be a serious problem.

If elitests think that thre is room at the table for them to dominate in any way.... and hope to push that through, well, I'm sorry.

Let go the death grip, .......
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Buchanan561 (3rd March 2011), WhiteStar (4th March 2011)

+ Reply to Thread