+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Chemtrail Spraying Up Close & Definitive Proof-This Must Stop humanswin 117 videos

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member damian's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Chemtrail Spraying Up Close & Definitive Proof-This Must Stop humanswin 117 videos

is this real proof that we are being poisoned?

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to damian For This Post:

Alliamber (4th March 2011), Billy (4th March 2011), CronicNeurotic (3rd March 2011), Flash (4th March 2011), Gaia (3rd March 2011), InCiDeR (3rd March 2011), jimmer (3rd March 2011), kerbie (3rd March 2011), Lucc30 (4th March 2011), Neal (4th March 2011), Shezbeth (3rd March 2011), wolf_rt (4th March 2011)

3. Link to Post #2
    Palestinian Territory Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,087 times in 6,275 posts

Default Re: Chemtrail Spraying Up Close & Definitive Proof-This Must Stop humanswin 117 vide

Good question, I am not sure.
    I haven't seen a plane spray anything, so I don't have anything to compare to this video.

4. Link to Post #3
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,216 times in 1,274 posts

Default Re: Chemtrail Spraying Up Close & Definitive Proof-This Must Stop humanswin 117 vide

I'll reiterate. I live about 10 miles from an international airport. The airplane traffic overhead is dense, and the chemtrails are everywhere. The 'official story' is that it is a non-toxic compound designed to boost cellular and satellite communication by bouncing signals off.

On the otherhand, there has been a drastic increase in sudden and often unexplained illness in the area. I hadn't been sick for 2.5 years, and then after a dense eggshell-colored fog, I was. My gut tells me shenanigens. Great video Damien!

5. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

I wish I could click "Thanks" more than once. Great video, I've got a couple of friends I'll be sharing it with now.

6. Link to Post #5
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,488 times in 1,724 posts

Quote I haven't seen a plane spray anything, so I don't have anything to compare to this video.
    I agree,

With the aircraft that are leaving these long cloud trails have any scientific studies been done to assess the composition of the fuel ? How to explain the unusual exhaust behaviour ?

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gaia For This Post:

Alliamber (4th March 2011), Fred259 (3rd March 2011)

8. Link to Post #6
    UK Avalon Member CronicNeurotic's Avatar
    Thanks

great video, good to see a plane up close spraying

9. Link to Post #7
    Ireland Avalon Member irishspirit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,720 times in 462 posts

This is quite an interesting video.
    Open your eyes and you will see, open your heart and your will feel.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to irishspirit For This Post:

Alliamber (4th March 2011), Gaia (3rd March 2011), kerbie (3rd March 2011)

11. Link to Post #8
    Canada Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Interesting and timely. We all woke up sneezing this morning. Chemtrails everywhere!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Scout For This Post:

Alliamber (4th March 2011)

13. Link to Post #9
    Great Britain Avalon Member Fred259's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,329 times in 509 posts

Quote Posted by damian (here)

This is a fake video...

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fred259 For This Post:

Gaia (3rd March 2011), Gajanana (3rd March 2011)

15. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Lord Sidious (here)
    Good question, I am not sure.
    I haven't seen a plane spray anything, so I don't have anything to compare to this video.
    Good. Lord Sidious. This is a sensible "clear thinking man's" answer.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Fred259 For This Post:

Lord Sidious (3rd March 2011)

17. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Gaia (here)
    Quote I haven't seen a plane spray anything, so I don't have anything to compare to this video.
    I agree,

With the aircraft that are leaving these long cloud trails have any scientific studies been done to assess the composition of the fuel ? How to explain the unusual exhaust behaviour ?
    Gaia, you are quite correct. The “chem” is contained within the fuel, which to use your exact words “explains the unusual exhaust behavior”

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Fred259 For This Post:

Gaia (3rd March 2011)

19. Link to Post #12
    United States Avalon Member damian's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't know if it is real or fake. Do you have any reason as to why you think it is fake, Fred259?

20. Link to Post #13
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,022 times in 2,189 posts

Quote Posted by Fred259 (here)

This is a fake video...
    Hi Fred, how do you know this video is a fake.
    Thanks

21. Link to Post #14
    Germany Avalon Member Spirithorse's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,223 times in 277 posts

For anyone who wants to know more about this topic, a very informative film was just released.
    ...and very telling when you watch how politicians react when confronted with inconvenient questions...

What on Earth are they spraying?

https://youtube.com/watch?v=ybWku-lJe6I

Full move on you Tube.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Spirithorse For This Post:

Adrift (4th March 2011), Alliamber (4th March 2011)

23. Link to Post #15
    Palestinian Territory Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,087 times in 6,275 posts

Quote Posted by Spirithorse (here)
    For anyone who wants to know more about this topic, a very informative film was just released.
    ...and very telling when you watch how politicians react when confronted with inconvenient questions...

What on Earth are they spraying?

Full move on you Tube.
    There ya go.

24. Link to Post #16
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,354 times in 5,697 posts

Quote Posted by Scout (here)
    Interesting and timely. We all woke up sneezing this morning. Chemtrails everywhere!
    same here. weather finally broke here in upstate ny, and there were trails everywhere. sky looked like a tic-tac-toe board today.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Alliamber (4th March 2011)

26. Link to Post #17
    Australia Avalon Member wolf_rt's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,640 times in 418 posts

If the video's a fake its a very good one. I have been involved in aviation most of my life, including crop spraying. the plane appears to be spraying to me...

27. The Following User Says Thank You to wolf_rt For This Post:

Linden (5th March 2011)

28. Link to Post #18
    UK Avalon Member CronicNeurotic's Avatar
    Thanks

This is a fake video...
    Please elaborate.

Quote Posted by Gaia (here)
    I agree,

Gaia, you are quite correct. The “chem” is contained within the fuel, which to use your exact words “explains the unusual exhaust behavior”
    Again how do you know that the "chem" is contained within the fuel which your suggesting shouldn't be there otherwise it wouldn't cause "unusual exhaust behavior"

29. Link to Post #19
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,488 times in 1,724 posts

In the past, high altitude jet contrails dissipated quickly, and didn't form persistent horizon-to-horizon trails that later spread out into a blanket of silvery haze. How many days have you watched clear skies turned solid gray by chemtrails? Global dimming has been proven and is highly associated with chemtrails.

By whatever means the chemicals are being dispersed, whether as a fuel additive or spraying, and for whatever purpose(s), it's safe to say at this point that a semi-secret aerosol dispersal program exists, and a number of different chemicals are being released into the air using jet aircraft (including barium, aluminum, polymer fibers, and microorganisms). High altitude ice crystal formation increases around these nucleation sites, often resulting in stunning rainbows (chembows and sun dogs) of diffracted/refracted light, and pink and green dichroism.

The program is global in scope and is causing untold harm to our environment. It's time to recognize the mangnitude of this threat, and conduct some real diligent science and intelligence gathering that identifies conclusively the source and composition and impact of the release of this aerosol.

Science experiment to-do list:

1. Obtain a commercial sample of Stadis 450 and perform LCMS analysis for presence of metals associated with chemtrails.

2. Collect and analyze air samples from locations varying in proximity to major airports that use commercial jet fuel. Use blind labeling of samples and data. Look for any association between metal aerosol in air and proximity to airports.

3. Obtain high power gimball tracking telescope. Record chemtrail aircraft. Check trail dispersal pattern and plane for spray nozzles and spray or exhaust pattern behind aircraft that leave persistent chemtrails. Produce a video with wide angle time lapse and close-up overlay to show whether chemtrails are associated with spray pattern from nozzles or with exhaust gases.

http://chemtrails.cc/2009/02/10/spra...fuel-additive/
    Last edited by Gaia; 4th March 2011 at 12:03.

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gaia For This Post:

Alliamber (4th March 2011), CronicNeurotic (4th March 2011), Equinox (4th March 2011), Fred259 (4th March 2011)

31. Link to Post #20
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

hmm could be a plane just dumping Fuel, in what context was this being filmed? what is the source of the footage?

Was the plane being tracked for emergency landing and dumping Fuel to lessen the danager for fire on Landing?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast