+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 6 LastLast

Thread: Mysterious Georgia Guidestones

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks

Default Mysterious Georgia Guidestones

This is one of the few threads i've created, hopefully I will present it in an organized way. (haven't found a related thread, if one exists mods please merge )
    The Georgia Guidestones have been referred to as "the American Stoneghenge" for their apparent similarities. Large stone pillars that seem to read as some guidelines for society or a manifesto of sorts. These are some of the facts I've gathered:

*Constructed out of massive slabs of granite in 1979, at a pricetag of over half a million dollars

*Located in rural Georgia, about two hours outside Atlanta

* their creator(s) has remained unknown- only using the psuedenym R.C. Christian

*the guidestones have astrological importance in their construction, aligning in unique ways with celestial bodies (i know there's more to this, help avalonians!)

*On the pillars, etched in the worlds eight most common languages are seemingly benevolent instructions on how society should be formed (there are ten of these "calls to higher thinking" drawing comparisons to the Ten Commandments)

* Due to the megalithic nature of the granite slabs, and their geographical location (well above sea level/not near known fault line) it is safe to assume this structure will be there for thousands of years, no doubt in my mind I believe that was intentional

*Inscribed on each one of these stones in varying dialects is this=

1)Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.
    2)Guide reproduction wisely - improving fitness and diversity.
    3)Unite humanity with a living new language.
    4)Rule passion - faith - tradition - and all things with tempered reason.
    5)Protect people and nations with fair laws and just courts.
    6)Let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a world court.
    7)Avoid petty laws and useless officials.
    8)Balance personal rights with social duties.
    9)Prize truth - beauty - love - seeking harmony with the infinite.
    10)not a cancer on the earth - Leave room for nature - Leave room for nature.
    The first of these "commandments" seems to be the most controversial, most of the others seem to resonate with myself as well as many others

Lets open discussion on the Georgia Guidestones, its a great mystery and one that appeals to me as it relates to my studies of Edgar Cayce and "earth changes" that may be coming attractions. Thoughts??
    "As long as you still view the stars as something above you, you still lack a viewpoint of knowledge" -Fredrich Nietzche

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Koyaanisqatsi For This Post:

Black Panther (24th March 2011), chaz1650 (22nd May 2011), delaware (4th March 2011), DianeKJ (3rd March 2011), Holly Lindin (8th March 2011), karelia (24th March 2011), Lord Sidious (3rd March 2011), noxon medem (26th March 2011), Positive Vibe Merchant (24th May 2011), raparee (4th March 2011)

3. Link to Post #2
    UK Deactivated
    Thanks

Default Re: Mysterious Georgia Guidestones

I think that is interesting that some of those languages are written in Sanskrit, Babylonian Cuneiform and Heiroglyphics - who is it meant for?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Lunar For This Post:

Holly Lindin (8th March 2011)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Trying for an image, help with that is welcomed.
    @Lunar- good question, as far as I know that cuneiform script is the worlds oldest written language of the Sumerians, very very interesting that someone with great wealth and unknown motives decided to include a dead language like that. hmmm......
    "As long as you still view the stars as something above you, you still lack a viewpoint of knowledge" -Fredrich Nietzche

6. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member Strat's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,309 times in 1,825 posts

Quote Posted by Lunar (here)
    I think that is interesting that some of those languages are written in Sanskrit, Babylonian Cuneiform and Heiroglyphics - who is it meant for?
    Can you find a picture of this? I've only seen English, Spanish, Swahili, Hindi, Hebrew, Arabic, Chinese, and Russian.

This is fun to watch: https://youtube.com/watch?v=PIUtUVSheC4

Brad Meltzer and his team investigate the Georgia Guide Stones.
    Last edited by Strat; 3rd March 2011 at 17:10.
    Today is victory over yourself of yesterday. Tomorrow is your victory over lesser men.

7. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Strat (here)
    Can you find a picture of this? I've only seen English, Spanish, Swahili, Hindi, Hebrew, Arabic, Chinese, and Russian.
    Actually Strat, i believe you are correct, those are the worlds 8 most common languages, after looking back, i find no other languages. I think this may be some instructions how to best rebuild society after an apocalypse of sorts. I mean, what else could be the reason for them??

8. Link to Post #6
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,321 times in 902 posts

Intentions have been made known by performing acts against humanity, and an example is presented with the Georgia Guidestones - located in Elbert County, in the state of Georgia United States.

Writings on the face of each side are in English, Spanish, Swahili, Hindi, Hebrew, Arabic and Russian. Writings at the top include Babylonian, Classic Greek, Sanskrit and Egyptian hieroglyphs.

Is aid not given prior to an 'event' or 'journey' and not after!? Has not the population already exceeded what is written!? People have been made to believe the world is over populated; this is not true - there is another agenda for this.

Is this not near the time of the next harvest and great battle!? Would these 'guiding words' not occur prior to and after this time to be!? I say, the time to come approaches - and as with the ancients, thought has been left behind - something is known and not shared.

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to king anthony For This Post:

DianeKJ (3rd March 2011), Fred259 (3rd March 2011), Koyaanisqatsi (3rd March 2011), Strat (3rd March 2011)

10. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Very interesting and thanks for the video King Anthony, but what exactly are your interpretations of this other agenda? This whole subject fascinates me greatly.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Koyaanisqatsi For This Post:

king anthony (3rd March 2011)

12. Link to Post #8
    France Deactivated
    Thanks

[QUOTE=Koyaanisqatsi;163754]
    Actually Strat, i believe you are correct, those are the worlds 8 most common languages, after looking back, i find no other languages. I think this may be some instructions how to best rebuild society after an apocalypse of sorts. I mean, what else could be the reason for them??
    If this is a post-apocalyptic guide to how to live, and these guidestones will be standing after an apocalypse, then maybe we should set up camp beside the stones. We might just be safe there!

13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to An Cailleach For This Post:

DianeKJ (3rd March 2011), Gardener (3rd March 2011), gigawatt (24th March 2011), Liquid (25th March 2011), ulli (3rd March 2011)

14. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member Strat's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,309 times in 1,825 posts

[QUOTE=Globalcitizen;163770]
    Quote Posted by Koyaanisqatsi (here)
    If this is a post-apocalyptic guide to how to live, and these guidestones will be standing after an apocalypse, then maybe we should set up camp beside the stones. We might just be safe there!
    In my first post, where I included Brad Meltzer's take on the Georgia Guidestones, they mention this. Some believe there will be 'safe zones' after this apocalypse. A map is shown in the documentary with X amount of safe zones (less than 10 I believe). And yes the Georgia Guidestones is one of them.

@ King Anthony - Excellent post! I had never known there were hieroglyphics on the Guidestones until I watched that video you posted. Fascinating. Check out this picture I found online, it may be helpful:

Last edited by Strat; 3rd March 2011 at 17:47.
    Today is victory over yourself of yesterday. Tomorrow is your victory over lesser men.

15. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Strat For This Post:

An Cailleach (3rd March 2011), Black Panther (24th March 2011), DianeKJ (3rd March 2011), king anthony (3rd March 2011), Koyaanisqatsi (3rd March 2011), Muzz (25th March 2011), noxon medem (26th March 2011), Positive Vibe Merchant (24th May 2011), webyourstuff (24th March 2011), witchy1 (25th March 2011)

16. Link to Post #10
    Great Britain Avalon Member Fred259's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,329 times in 509 posts

Seriously Folks, the best thing that could happen to those stones is for the militia to plan a night raid and blow the bloody stones up with explosives.

They don’t belong to anyone, they have no message and anyone who thinks it’s a good idea slaughtering 6 billion humans is frankly insane.

I understand what you mean Koyaanisqatsi they look like the Stonehenge stones but the Georgia stones are modern as you rightly say they have only been around for 22 years.

The timeline is interesting it’s clearly some of these New World Order freaks, with little to do all day. All they bring is hopelessness and despair and are a complete abomination.

17. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Fred259 For This Post:

aroundthetable (24th March 2011), cellardoor (22nd May 2011), Chris411 (24th March 2011), Cidersomerset (24th May 2011), Herbert (24th March 2011), Holly Lindin (8th March 2011), Lord Sidious (3rd March 2011), PurpleLama (3rd March 2011), ulli (3rd March 2011), vasquez (22nd May 2011), wolf_rt (4th March 2011)

18. Link to Post #11
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Very interesting and thanks for the video King Anthony, but what exactly are your interpretations of this other agenda? This whole subject fascinates me greatly.
    Interpretations are opinions, beliefs and faiths - these are luxuries that some do not have. While on the journey, know all things are part of the one, and with knowing this, clarity will be revealed.

'When space is needed for a member or guest, the head of the table accommodates; while the others make sure what is needed is done. The head of the table selects the mealtime and decides who sits next to them. As the dinner story unfolds, the dessert is stated - and comes when the head of the table has it brought - regardless of what stage the meal is. Afterwards, what is leftover is for the next meal.'

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to king anthony For This Post:

Lord Sidious (3rd March 2011), PurpleLama (21st May 2011)

20. Link to Post #12
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

....Check out this picture I found online...
    Interesting drawing; I have never seen it before - it is interesting how it includes measurements. Thank you for sharing.

21. Link to Post #13
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

I went by there a couple years ago. It is awesome. With no positive iteration. Just Huge, and you know that someone or some very intelligent and rich people paid to put it there. Oh it is owned by someone, I dont know who but the property that it is laid on is being paid for. You cant build something and not pay property taxes in Georgia.
    Hi, I will look you directly in your eyes and tell you wholeheartedly that I love you.

Will you run, or reciprocate?

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DeBron For This Post:

Lettherebelight (24th March 2011), raparee (4th March 2011)

23. Link to Post #14
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,024 times in 3,784 posts

The assumption is made that population reduction will be guided by a human hand. What if it's not? The earth has periodic cleansing periods when her children become more like pests. She's rather indiscriminating in that sense. She raised mountains to separate us, and oceans to divide us when we couldn't keep our paws off of each other. Yet we found a way to cross both so we could raid and pillage each other. Who is to say some natural born catastrophic event is not at hand, and the people who put up these stones are aware of it? Many more of us that aren't putting up monuments are aware of the possibility of such an occurrence. If one takes a look outside at the world today its be a changing, and lots of earth related events are at hand. Some may like to say its HAARP or DARPA and that may be true....it also may not be true and yet another earth cleansing is at hand. I can't count the number of times the earth has insisted we don't over populate along the Mississipi River, and how many we've ignored that even though she regularly reminds us by periodic flood outs. The hand of man? Or man just ignoring the obvious?

This is one of the few threads i've created, hopefully I will present it in an organized way. (haven't found a related thread, if one exists mods please merge )
    The Georgia Guidestones have been referred to as "the American Stoneghenge" for their apparent similarities. Large stone pillars that seem to read as some guidelines for society or a manifesto of sorts. These are some of the facts I've gathered:

*Constructed out of massive slabs of granite in 1979, at a pricetag of over half a million dollars

*Located in rural Georgia, about two hours outside Atlanta

* their creator(s) has remained unknown- only using the psuedenym R.C. Christian

*the guidestones have astrological importance in their construction, aligning in unique ways with celestial bodies (i know there's more to this, help avalonians!)

*On the pillars, etched in the worlds eight most common languages are seemingly benevolent instructions on how society should be formed (there are ten of these "calls to higher thinking" drawing comparisons to the Ten Commandments)

* Due to the megalithic nature of the granite slabs, and their geographical location (well above sea level/not near known fault line) it is safe to assume this structure will be there for thousands of years, no doubt in my mind I believe that was intentional

*Inscribed on each one of these stones in varying dialects is this=

1)Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.
    2)Guide reproduction wisely - improving fitness and diversity.
    3)Unite humanity with a living new language.
    4)Rule passion - faith - tradition - and all things with tempered reason.
    5)Protect people and nations with fair laws and just courts.
    6)Let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a world court.
    7)Avoid petty laws and useless officials.
    8)Balance personal rights with social duties.
    9)Prize truth - beauty - love - seeking harmony with the infinite.
    10)not a cancer on the earth - Leave room for nature - Leave room for nature.
    The first of these "commandments" seems to be the most controversial, most of the others seem to resonate with myself as well as many others

Lets open discussion on the Georgia Guidestones, its a great mystery and one that appeals to me as it relates to my studies of Edgar Cayce and "earth changes" that may be coming attractions. Thoughts??

24. Link to Post #15
    UK Deactivated
    Thanks

Trying for an image, help with that is welcomed.
    @Lunar- good question, as far as I know that cuneiform script is the worlds oldest written language of the Sumerians, very very interesting that someone with great wealth and unknown motives decided to include a dead language like that. hmmm......
    Someone must have translated it for them into these ancient languages so somebody must be on their payroll somewhere!

25. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

Perhaps 9eagle9 is onto something. Maybe TPTB won't reduce the population, but mother nature herself? After all hasn't humanity already become a "cancer upon the earth"? What with oil spills, HAARP,ct's etc maybe its high time. Funny, I've studied the Hopi native to this Arizona land for years (my screename "koyaanisqatsi" is a hopi word meaning, loosely "life out of balance") and they have a spoken word prophecy for the end of days. They say that one morning they will wake up and see water=the map shown on Brad Meltzers investigation seemed to support this possibility. Cities like Spokane, Phoenix and Denver (a supposed massive underground facility is said to exists under an airport in that same area) may indeed one day become waterfront cities. Crazy to think about but if the San Andreas fault ever went.....or the ice caps keep melting...
    "I got some oceanfront property in Arizona" haha funny saying in that light

26. Link to Post #17
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Language
    Discordian
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,082 times in 4,764 posts

in my understanding, the mass translation of beings into the next dimension is simply natural when accomplished by nature itself. However, the murder of countless billions in the name of population reduction, whether to serve the agenda of those who would wish to control or even to save the world for future generations would be, for lack of a better term, an abomination, an affront to the universal consciousness. I for one am here to experience and assist in this incredible shift in density, not to be a pawn, and not to be eliminated for the greater good. So, yeah, you guys or gals, whatever the case may be, are hitting close to the mark. I wouldn't expect anything any more severe than what's been happening already as far as earth based cataclysms. The majority will indeed be preserved and given the chance to awaken, be it only a few minutes aheah of the wave actually passing through, even.

27. Link to Post #18
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,963 times in 3,187 posts

My wife and i went out of our way coming home from vacation last summer to see them also. They definately display an incredible knowledge few on this planet posess. Knowing the way these warped, spiritually dead people have hoarded and misused this knowledge for their own selfish ends makes me pity them.

Not impressed.

Cheers,
    Fred S.

28. Link to Post #19
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Check out this picture I found online, it may be helpful
    I have put some thought into the measurements; I am good at seeing words, I am not good at seeing numbers - two different kinds of logic.

Lines have been drawn to show 'North Star' and 'Sun' implying significant 'lines of sight'; this would also imply other 'lines of sight' have no relevance.

When the earth changes (for example, on its axis), how would this affect these current 'lines of sight''? If some sort of knowledge is used, other then what common human beings possess, then could it be other 'lines of site' are, but not yet seen?

The same things have been said about many other monuments on earth, new and old. Looking back to ancient monuments, they appear to have 'lines of sight' as well (according to some); if these 'lines of sight' are significant, then how is it that these 'lines of sight' survived the many changes in earth's history?

Or are 'lines of sight' simply by chance, as one sees what they want!?

29. Link to Post #20
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

I remember researching these stones after they were erected, and if my memory serves me correctly, these stones were quarried in Portugal, there was something about the composition of this rock that was important to the elite, can anyone help me out here, anyone find similar information?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 6 LastLast