Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst 1 6 11 LastLast

Thread: Telling It Like It Is

1. Link to Post #101
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 93,628 times in 20,439 posts

Thumbs up Re: Telling It Like It Is

Quote Posted by write4change (here)
    Okay, You all I have all this clear now. Bill and I have been talking. If he did not receive any PMs from me or emails. Somebody removed them.

Now that he and I have talked and I have done some more research. I have told Bill that I will put this whole thing down now. He wants it down and he says it is very important.

I literally have to take a bath and a break. It is 11:30 PM my time. I will keep at this until it is done. I will do it in sections because that is the only way I know how to function. I ask for your patience. While I can do this--you keep forgetting I am probably the oldest person on this site with permanent disability retirement based on brain damage this has been stressful. I am not to use the only thing I can think of a -- prick tease.
    Thank you Jai and thank you Bill

2. Link to Post #102
    France Deactivated
    Thanks

Default Re: Telling It Like It Is

Quote Posted by Ruby L. (here)
    Thanks for your response, Globalcitizen, and you weren't being negative at all.

I agree with you, it's been a rough few days, especially for Bill who's been trying his mightiest to keep everything, everyone and himself together. No little feat, even for a superhero... which Bill's not -- he's human. But the way he's been handling everything-- I'm sending him a cape with 'SB' stitched on it for his next birthday!

Positive thoughts and healing energies are being sent Bill's and Avalon's way.

Quote Maybe Jai could let him in on the ending and only keep US in suspense.
    Sounds like a good idea! But, in a truce just made between Bill and write4change, looks like we're going to have to wait even longer.

ETA: Just saw your added note. I, too, am completely delighted with that outcome.
    LOL, I'll make the red 'overwear' so he can have the full outfit!

It's certainly time to put the mess behind us, and get behind Bill 100%. I'm really worn out from all the shenanigans.. I can't imagine how SB is feeling!

It's all gonna end well though, I can feel it in me waters!

Elva xx

3. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to An Cailleach For This Post:

Buchanan561 (5th March 2011), Caren (5th March 2011), Come As You Are (6th March 2011), Gardener (5th March 2011), Maria Stade (5th March 2011), modwiz (5th March 2011), Nate (5th March 2011), Reinhard (5th March 2011), Ruby L. (5th March 2011), write4change (5th March 2011)

4. Link to Post #103
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,613 times in 300 posts

Quote It's all gonna end well though, I can feel it in me waters!
    Me, too!

Quote I'll make the red 'overwear' so he can have the full outfit!
    *giggles uncontrollably over the image*

Thanks for all that and more, Globalcitizen.

5. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ruby L. For This Post:

An Cailleach (5th March 2011), Gardener (5th March 2011), Maria Stade (5th March 2011), modwiz (5th March 2011), Nate (5th March 2011), Reinhard (5th March 2011)

6. Link to Post #104
    United States Avalon Member write4change's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,634 times in 628 posts

While I process digesting this back to the beginning, I am writing down direct quote from Richard's place. You know I can not even cut and paste so do this took time and I was very careful. I read five whole pages there. I am a speed reader but slow writer. Bill was not feeling friendly when he first contacted me. I understood where he was coming from but I have not done anything outside of channels except this thread which technically does keep all the rules. It is interesting to me that almost every really negative so called observation comes from people at Richard's place.

I cannot even get to Richard's place on my own and I am never going back there. For some things once is enough. But on my first email to Bill I told him I had to go there before I could proceed further. So even though I know he was mad, I did not back down from what would be the whole truth or nothing. We left mutually respectful.

This is the Point of View from which everything is reflected:

Whitestar:

Bill had a TEAM who were doing all the work and overseeing the Avalon community. He only needed to offer his input, like any other member. It was all working fine. But something changed and the mods began to notice. Bill was interfering with their work, he was overr riding their decisions. These people were the back bone of Avalon, Not Bill. He was taking control and he didn't heed their opinions or advice. He knew what he was doing and he had everything under control.....

Beth:

Learn from the past or you are doomed to repeat it. That is why a chick is taking things over there.

Scott: Not a direct quote because he is very elliptical

We were an intuitive close net group. We nailed every single destructive element. We watched closely any member for disruptive behavior. Bill ignored the TEAM and vetoed the majority decisions of the team.

Shezbeth:

Not direct quote but direct word. They are neophytes over there.

Icecold:

Perfect Resonance is stalking and harassing Modwiz and I on AV2. Celine replies: Can we go to chat for this.

Janos:

We have the true spirit of Avalon back. We are home.

Richard makes a point of saying that he and Charles have only spoken about it being a consideration of him being paid.

FredKC says they are already planning how to bring weight and credibility to the forum. They are planning interviews and a possible radio show.

The issue of PMs remains there also. FredKC say explicitly that he, Beth, and Luke had more access than Bill. He again says these three never read any PMs. He also specifically states that the only one who had deep access to everything was Richard. Richard now publicly states he read no PMs.

Every one needs to read this and start drawing their own conclusions. The next section will be the beginning for me.
    Last edited by write4change; 5th March 2011 at 08:38.
    Beware the axis of sanctimony.

7. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to write4change For This Post:

Buchanan561 (6th March 2011), Dennis Jonathan (5th March 2011), Gardener (5th March 2011), Icecold (5th March 2011), magicmanx (5th March 2011), modwiz (5th March 2011), Reinhard (5th March 2011), winnasboy (5th March 2011)

8. Link to Post #105
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,422 times in 3,394 posts

IN the spirit of transparency and "telling it like it is"
    That thread over there is public, if anyone cares to view it.
    http://nexus.2012info.ca/forum/showt...spective/page1
    Last edited by astrid; 5th March 2011 at 09:04.
    The greatest privilege of a human life is to become a
    midwife to the awakening of the Soul in another person.”
    ~ Plato

9. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to astrid For This Post:

Amenjo (5th March 2011), Belle (5th March 2011), Buchanan561 (5th March 2011), edina (7th March 2011), Erin (5th March 2011), Gaia (5th March 2011), Gardener (5th March 2011), InCiDeR (5th March 2011), modwiz (5th March 2011), Ross (5th March 2011), Shezbeth (5th March 2011), winnasboy (5th March 2011), Zook (5th March 2011)

10. Link to Post #106
    Thanks

Quote Posted by write4change (here)

Scott: Not a direct quote because he is very elliptical

We were an intuitive close net group. We nailed every single destructive element. We watched closely any member for disruptive behavior. Bill ignored the TEAM and vetoed the majority decisions of the team.
    Here let me help you out with the complete quote

Quote Posted by Scott
    Aye, life is a hell of a ride isn't it

I will say the former Admins and Mods of Avalon have been a pleasure to work with, they are the best of the best. Most of the members have very little idea just how intuitive this group is. They NAILED every single destructive element that appeared on Avalon and watched closely disruptive members with personal agenda's and put the warnings out for Bill to be aware of, he chose to ignore what the team advised him of and veto majority votes by the team.

I still look forward to interviews by Bill with much anticipation, this is his skill, being a leader...not so much.

It's just a Ride
    Scott
    Last edited by Ilie Pandia; 5th March 2011 at 09:37. Reason: Removed invalid quote link
    Formerly Known as Aztar
    Spectrum Radio Network co-Host

11. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Scott For This Post:

Buchanan561 (5th March 2011), Gardener (5th March 2011), Icecold (5th March 2011), InCiDeR (5th March 2011), modwiz (5th March 2011), silentghost80 (5th March 2011), TigerLilly (5th March 2011), winnasboy (5th March 2011)

12. Link to Post #107
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,403 times in 414 posts

Oh dear...

W4C, I can smell trouble across the universe, and I am very good at it.

miss quotes....again, and very out of context. Your copy and paste skills, or lack of, seems a very convenient excuse. I am very concerned about your agenda for all. Your thread title "Telling it like it is" is also of concern.

Regards

Ross
    Last edited by Ross; 5th March 2011 at 09:12.

13. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Ross For This Post:

Ahkenaten (5th March 2011), Dragonfly (5th March 2011), Erin (5th March 2011), Gardener (5th March 2011), GoldenYears (5th March 2011), Icecold (5th March 2011), InCiDeR (5th March 2011), indiana (5th March 2011), Isostool (5th March 2011), K626 (5th March 2011), ketikoti (5th March 2011), ThePythonicCow (5th March 2011), TigerLilly (5th March 2011), winnasboy (5th March 2011)

14. Link to Post #108
    Poland Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,113 times in 244 posts

Ok.

Tell you this. If somebody has a problem with stuff written on another forum - take it there.
    Last time I checked it is another party.

The split has been hard to all interested.

I am putting this thread, and any other that will pop out about this subject to rest, till we decide what to do, as A TEAM. (this mean a temporary clousure)

Sleep well, take a deep breath. Bygones are bygones.

15. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Luke For This Post:

Ahkenaten (5th March 2011), Erin (5th March 2011), Gaia (5th March 2011), Icecold (5th March 2011), InCiDeR (5th March 2011), K626 (5th March 2011), ketikoti (5th March 2011), Lettherebelight (5th March 2011), Ross (5th March 2011), Steph (5th March 2011)

16. Link to Post #109
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,752 times in 32,946 posts

Quote Posted by Scott
    I will say the former Admins and Mods of Avalon have been a pleasure to work with, they are the best of the best. Most of the members have very little idea just how intuitive this group is. They NAILED every single destructive element that appeared on Avalon and watched closely disruptive members with personal agenda's and put the warnings out for Bill to be aware of, he chose to ignore what the team advised him of and veto majority votes by the team.

I still look forward to interviews by Bill with much anticipation, this is his skill, being a leader...not so much.
    Including denying Wade Frazier's initial membership application because no-one in the team who processed the application (a minimum of 4 people) knew who he was!

Fortunately, Wade wrote to me in disbelief. The problem was quickly fixed.

*** I agree - this thread should be closed until W4C produces the data that she says she has - which has got something to do with Richard and Celine possessing e-mails between myself and Kerry. This is not a problem if it's true (except for reasons of confidentiality and privacy) - and not a problem if it's not true (except that this means someone has been making up stories). Stay tuned (apparently).

*** And Scott - not a single word from you in private or public in support of anything I have said or written. Not even goodbye and thanks. Great style, buddy. I thought you were a friend. I guess I misjudged that as well.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 5th March 2011 at 09:39. Reason: remove bogus quote link

17. The Following 27 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alan (5th March 2011), An Cailleach (5th March 2011), Belle (5th March 2011), Buchanan561 (5th March 2011), Donna O (5th March 2011), jc71 (5th March 2011), John Parslow (6th March 2011), jorr lundstrom (5th March 2011), kaatje (5th March 2011), karelia (5th March 2011), Lifesong (5th March 2011), magicmanx (5th March 2011), Nate (5th March 2011), Nortreb (5th March 2011), NxTLvL34 (5th March 2011), panopticon (5th March 2011), Professor (5th March 2011), Reinhard (5th March 2011), Ruby L. (5th March 2011), Scott (5th March 2011), SEAM (5th March 2011), Steph (5th March 2011), Teakai (5th March 2011), ulli (5th March 2011), winnasboy (5th March 2011), yaksuit (5th March 2011)

18. Link to Post #110
    United States Avalon Member write4change's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,634 times in 628 posts

People after working for some time and I was pleased with the result, I hit post to be told the thread was closed and it looks like all that work went into the ether. I am more than frustrated. Too upset to sleep and too tired to write that again without resting.

I have no idea what that was all about. But while Scott may be off a tad that is not how it looked on the site. The essence is there. What is important and not talked about are the ones that are exactly completely accurate.

What we know for sure so we get this out there is that Bill is completely exhonorated and the mods are not knights of the round table.
    Beware the axis of sanctimony.

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to write4change For This Post:

Buchanan561 (6th March 2011), pilotsimone (5th March 2011), ulli (5th March 2011)

20. Link to Post #111
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,286 times in 1,362 posts

Nevermind, write4change. I feel for you. Pity you didn't type it over at "An important announcement following the closure of the WORM TONGUE thread".

People are actually calling for that one to close, but ... ??

Beats me. Maybe a Mod can shine some light. Luke?

The barriers of your belief will form the bars which imprison your mind.

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Teakai For This Post:

Buchanan561 (5th March 2011), ulli (5th March 2011)

22. Link to Post #112
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,422 times in 3,394 posts

write4change its a good idea to type out posts first in another word application,
    that way u can save them....

Even if u write it in you email program, then copy it when u have finished most email apps usually auto save.
    The greatest privilege of a human life is to become a
    midwife to the awakening of the Soul in another person.”
    ~ Plato

23. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to astrid For This Post:

Buchanan561 (5th March 2011), Caren (5th March 2011), Gardener (5th March 2011), Icecold (5th March 2011), InCiDeR (5th March 2011), Reinhard (5th March 2011), Steph (5th March 2011), ulli (5th March 2011), Whiskey_Mystic (5th March 2011)

24. Link to Post #113
    Thanks

Wink Re: Telling It Like It Is

Dear W4C/Jai,

Forgive me but can you clarify something for me please?

You are using Windows 3 but due to your accident you are unable to remember how to use certain features such as copy and paste?

There are shortcuts for that; Ctrl C = copy and Ctrl V = paste. Perhaps a PostIt note on your monitor would help?

I know how difficult it can be when you suffer from mental blocks, I've seen it first hand, incredibly difficult and frustrating. I know you are an exceedingly clever lady and you will have probably already thought of this but perhaps you could type your future posts in Word first, save them and then copy and paste to your post using the shortcut method above. That way, you never lose your work.

Forgive me if I'm teaching you how to suck eggs!

Mouse x

Edit: Astrid, were you just in my head? I think you read my mind!
    Last edited by Steph; 5th March 2011 at 11:15. Reason: Astrid beat me to it!

25. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Steph For This Post:

Ahkenaten (5th March 2011), astrid (5th March 2011), Buchanan561 (6th March 2011), Caren (5th March 2011), Gardener (5th March 2011), InCiDeR (5th March 2011), Lifesong (5th March 2011), modwiz (5th March 2011), Nate (5th March 2011), Reinhard (5th March 2011), Sierra (5th March 2011)

26. Link to Post #114
    United States Avalon Member Vangelo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,609 times in 571 posts

Quote Posted by Lord Sidious (here)
    Don't stress, people here aren't going to judge you on your injury.
    If they do, I will carrot em for ya.
    And that is no joke.
    Hi Lord Sidious,

I must admit that I thought the previous references to carrots were just more wasted space on the forum, but this time you got a real laugh out of me, thanx :-)

Regards,
    Vangelo
    Happiness comes from within, nowhere else.

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Vangelo For This Post:

Dennis Jonathan (5th March 2011), Lord Sidious (5th March 2011), modwiz (5th March 2011)

28. Link to Post #115
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,836 times in 3,731 posts

Never compose more than say three to maybe five line posts in the forum editor - use notepad or word, then cut and paste it in

Can someone who lives in California please go around to write4change's house and give her some lessons in web kung-fu
    -- Let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all --

29. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Anchor For This Post:

aikya (5th March 2011), Buchanan561 (5th March 2011), Caren (5th March 2011), Donna O (5th March 2011), Gardener (5th March 2011), Lifesong (5th March 2011), Lord Sidious (5th March 2011), modwiz (5th March 2011), Ruby L. (6th March 2011), Sunshine (6th March 2011)

30. Link to Post #116
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Default One

Jeeeeeee zuz

Everywhere.. there is perpetuation of duality.

The point IS, I would argue, not to say 'how it APPEARS to be'. Because illusion is so much everywhere. It is to understand and come from a place where there is unification. Oneness. Non separation.

because separation is an illusion. If you choose to come from the place of central unity of self [and self in unity with the all-that-is] and go towards this place as well taking all your reality as well as guiding the reality of those who read what you say to this place [which happens when anyone reads anything, practically], then there IS no separation. You do NOT perpetuate the illusion. Doing anything else makes you A PART OF THE PROBLEM ITSELF.

Why the F*** perpetuate it? Seriously. What the hell have we all been learning about all these years. huh? As soon as it matters it's all 'oooh look at the nexus forum, aren't they the bad guys'. or what ever.

It doesn't mean speaking in spiritual stillness zen type sand meditations, necessarily, but it IS about HOW you do it and WHERE you come from. You can be from centre and still hold a stick - it is just that it comes from and goes TO unity.

Be a rock and no wind can sway you. no hand can manipulate you. Influence not by moving with the illusion but BY REMAINING AS STILL AND SOLID as the immovable anchor of ONE. One never moves because there is no where for everything that exists to move to - it is singular and it is all that there is. there IS no more space, of any kind. Therefore it CAN NOT MOVE [spacetime travel is about changing geometry in the singularity of existence not about anything actually moving as such]. It's not about who is what is that is done is not is said what is doing anything but not. it is about staying centred. staying unified. staying in your power. THIS is where our power lives.

And working towards the relief of suffering of all life.

So. [are] you going to look at all that precious life which cannot protect itself and tell it WHY the F*** you can't focus on setting it free of tyranny..... because you want to be all 'oooohhhhh look at the blah blah blah?'

Look it in the eye and tell it why.

Have some self respect, and respect for the things on this planet which suffer... and stop it. it is NOT the priority here. The priority is staying as a functional unit in order to assist the planet. This is about self sacrifice and putting whatever is your duality down and holding unified self for a bigger purpose.

unity within self, creates unity without. and not necessarily a simple unity. it can be a very complicated unity, but it is STILL ONE PICTURE with a single goal. the freedom of all life and a healed effing planet.

It DOESN'T MATTER who said what. Those people over there [I point to places in the aether] who suffer from APPALLING ignorance on this planet, MATTER.

THEY MATTER. [!!!!!!!!!!!]

get your effing priorities in order. please. The suffering on this planet is appalling and sickening. And caused by things which are fixable. And most importantly... fixable by YOU. by US.

THEY are suffering MORE than YOU.

And because we are holographic [all in one, one in all], they ARE you.

When we are unified as a rock both within AND without, we become untouchable.

Do it for THEM.

but as it is...

jeeeeeeeee zuz.

[I go to make a cup of green tea.... sigh... forgive this lady]

unified wholeness sublime weapon of freedom

for all life which IS
    Last edited by Isostool; 5th March 2011 at 14:27.

31. Link to Post #117
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Default One

delete post.... apologies... elevator music...

And not only are you being served,

but Are You Serving?
    Last edited by Isostool; 5th March 2011 at 13:42.

32. Link to Post #118
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,286 times in 1,362 posts

Default Re: One

Quote Posted by Isostool (here)
    Jeeeeeee zuz

Everywhere.. there is perpetuation of duality.

The point IS, I would argue, not to say 'how it APPEARS to be'. Because illusion is so much everywhere. It is to understand and come from a place where there is unification. Oneness. Non separation.

because separation is an illusion. If you choose to come from the place of central unity of self [and self in unity with the all-that-is] and go towards this place as well taking all your reality as well as guiding the reality of those who read what you say to this place [which happens when anyone reads anything, practically], then there IS no separation. You do NOT perpetuate the illusion. Doing anything else makes you A PART OF THE PROBLEM ITSELF.

Why the F*** perpetuate it? Seriously. What the hell have we all been learning about all these years. huh? As soon as it matters it's all 'oooh look at the nexus forum, aren't they the bad guys'. or what ever.

It doesn't mean speaking in spiritual stillness zen type sand meditations, necessarily, but it IS about HOW you do it and WHERE you come from. You can be from centre and still hold a stick - it is just that it comes from and goes TO unity.

Be a rock and no wind can sway you. no hand can manipulate you. Influence not by moving with the illusion but BY REMAINING AS STILL AND SOLID as the immovable anchor of ONE. One never moves because there is no where for everything that exists to move to - it is singular and it is all that there is. there IS no more space, of any kind. Therefore it CAN NOT MOVE [time travel is about changing geometry in the singularity of existence not about anything actually moving as such]. It's not about who is what is that is done is not is said what is doing anything but not. it is about staying centred. staying unified. staying in your power. THIS is where our power lives.

And working towards the relief of suffering of all life.

So. [are] you going to look at all that precious life which cannot protect itself and tell it WHY the F*** you can't focus on setting it free of tyranny..... because you want to be all 'oooohhhhh look at the blah blah blah?'

Look it in the eye and tell it why.

Have some self respect, and respect for the things on this planet which suffer... and stop it. it is NOT the priority here. The priority is staying as a functional unit in order to assist the planet. This is about self sacrifice and putting whatever is your duality down and holding unified self for a bigger purpose.

unity within self, creates unity without. and not necessarily a simple unity. it can be a very complicated unity, but it is STILL ONE PICTURE with a single goal. the freedom of all life and a healed effing planet.

It DOESN'T MATTER who said what. Those people over there [I point to places in the aether] who suffer from APPALLING ignorance on this planet, MATTER.

THEY MATTER. [!!!!!!!!!!!]

get your effing priorities in order. please. The suffering on this planet is appalling and sickening. And caused by things which are fixable. And most importantly... fixable by YOU. by US.

THEY are suffering MORE than YOU.

And because we are holographic [all in one, one in all], they ARE you.

When we are unified as a rock both within AND without, we become untouchable.

Do it for THEM.

but as it is...

jeeeeeeeee zuz.

[I go to make a cup of green tea.... sigh... forgive this lady]

unified peace sublime weapon of freedom

Beautiful, Isotool. Just beautiful. Your words, your tone - I feel so....united and at peace and humbled by your expression and call for unity.

Thank you so much.

The barriers of your belief will form the bars which imprison your mind.

33. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Teakai For This Post:

astrid (5th March 2011), Buchanan561 (5th March 2011), Gardener (5th March 2011), InCiDeR (5th March 2011), Isostool (5th March 2011), modwiz (5th March 2011), Reinhard (5th March 2011), ulli (5th March 2011)

34. Link to Post #119
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,173 times in 13,485 posts

Quote Posted by Mouse (here)
    Edit: Astrid, were you just in my head? I think you read my mind!
    That's what big cats do best...read the minds of mice.

35. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

Buchanan561 (5th March 2011), Caren (5th March 2011), Lord Sidious (5th March 2011), modwiz (5th March 2011)

36. Link to Post #120
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,990 times in 1,091 posts

Quote Beautiful, Isotool. Just beautiful. Your words, your tone - I feel so....united and at peace and humbled by your expression and call for unity.

Thank you so much.

Isn't it just....

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst 1 6 11 LastLast