+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Lights in my eyes, what does it mean?

1. Link to Post #21
    Botswana Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,208 times in 1,243 posts

Default Re: Lights in my eyes, what does it mean?

Quote Posted by bilko (here)
    Every night now for the last year or so upon going to sleep i can see a torch light or the sun in my eyes. Sometimes i have to open them to check i haven't left the bedroom light on.

Although my eyes are closed the light is incredibly bright like looking at the sun almost.

I am aware and have experience of hypnagogic noises from the times that i tried to astrally project so i am wondering if this is related to that.

When it happens my mind is still conscious but it takes me a few seconds to realise the light is back.

Could it be my pineal gland firing up?

Anyway, last night was different, it was like someone was lifting up my right eyelid ( although they were closed ) and shinning a torch in there. I know this because after a few seconds of realization that the light was back it was as though it slowly went black again like someone gently let go of my eyelid so it could close.

I actually saw the slow fading out within my minds eye.
    It is becoming slightly irritating now and i did wonder if i could get to sleep with this light in my eyes. It stops after a while i think when i am deep in my pre sleep stage.

Has this happened to anyone else?
    You made me giggle. You are so sweet. When you close your eyes at night or anytime you should normally see lights from the higher realms. But we have shut the door and live in the dark. When we are beginning to open the door to the other realms we begin to have flashes of lilght, especially in the periphial vision. Out the corner of our eyes. If we start to see flashes, invite them in, say hello.

Now if you are hearing sounds as well, this is wonderful news. You are hooking up with the universal energy. Think about it for a moment. What is the universe made up of. LIGHT AND SOUND. When you start working with light and sound waves you are connecting to the universe and it is actually the way to travel out of the body and out into other realms and other universes.

First, try to get the sound going, that buzzing in your ears, that humming. Get comfortable with it, then start looking for the light. Maybe you need a little help at first by imaging a blue star or light, or wait till those flashes appear. This is our soul journey. Making contact with the higher light forces. Exciting.
    Last edited by loveandgratitude; 2nd June 2011 at 10:56.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to loveandgratitude For This Post:

cheez_2806 (12th June 2011), Darla Ken Pearce (2nd June 2011)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States Avalon Member Darla Ken Pearce's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,609 times in 1,338 posts

Half the time an eye peeking back or these lights and orbs ~ are shadows we are making ourselves but you see, once we start sharing our experiences, and start coming out of our nests to speak our truth, all the bad things have to go away. Until only the light remains to be seen.

We can each see for ourselves that there is nothing left to hide from and that we are each valid, have authentic viewpoints, and that every one of them is every bit ~ as important as ~ the next person's experience. Together we gain courage fron one another and it is enough to go forth with courage.

Once we can continue coming forth out of our own comfort zones, all of the shadows and doubts can fly away like a dove taking flight before our own eyes.

And as we reassure each other and step out of our hiding places, we can see clearly that it is a new and very different day. Yes, today is going to be different than yesterday was and that is for sure.

We also get just a little peek at each other and see that evil, ugliness, scary ideas, and harm, isn't quite as real, isn't quite so scary now, and that we see that each of us has already really faced it for ourselves ~ already anyway.

And the next thing ~ after that~ is in the knowing that the Earth herself really belongs to us after all ~ and that we can go anywhere we want on her surface and that we can express anything we want.

And that we are free after all, and that there is nothing left, to fear but our own shadows and mirror reflections on the wall of our minds.

And that this day, today, we can and have regained any ground we thought lost, any idea we want to think for ourselves, and that we are really and completely free again as never before.

And once all the shadows can be transformed and vanish with the light of our own authentic selves and beings, and we realize that we are much more powerful than we have ever imagined before...

And in the placing of one foot in front of the other, and, by baby steps ~ all things become possible for us.

And we see that we have strength once again, and we are really true Masters Beings.

Well, it is so very powerful, once this can be fully realized, it changes everything we see again, just by our own new perception of it.

And so it is....
    we are blessed! And we are truly free at last! This is something so awesome and powerful to behold.

And I am seeing it ~ now ~ in this very forum ~ take shape, come forth out of the dark, and gain it's own legs and it's own heart again. Welcome, welcome, welcome, my darlings!

So wonderful to behold! And so it is we go forth together again.

Much love! Much joy. Much heart light brightly shining! xoxoxox
    Last edited by Darla Ken Pearce; 2nd June 2011 at 10:56.
    Ep 6:12: For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places." Even so, let your light shine and keep it real...

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Darla Ken Pearce For This Post:

hexenomega (3rd June 2011), loveandgratitude (2nd June 2011), MargueriteBee (2nd June 2011), PurpleLama (2nd June 2011)

5. Link to Post #23
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Language
    Discordian
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,082 times in 4,764 posts

Infinity flows right through us. Seemingly single and separated, there is a river of consciousness that flows sequentially and simultaneously through me and all the yous, and as we recognize this flow it goes and seeps into every crack and crevice and every little place inside us we forgot we even had and it HEALS all. Therby our experience is transformed, for as we seek and heal within, so is this seen in the reality for what is within us is what underlies the nature of physical reality itself. LOVE to everyone. FEAR not, offer mercy and forgiveness instead.

6. Link to Post #24
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,172 times in 13,485 posts

Hi Bilko
    When reading your post just now I was reminded of yesterday and what happened
    My husband had to give a death certificate as one of his patients had finally given up her fight with liver cancer.
    She was a very poor country woman who lives in a small wooden hut down the hill from a mountain road where not even cars can reach.
    I had to stay alone in the car while my husband walked down those narrow muddy steps and disappeared from sight...and I meditated and asked for helpers to guide her to the higher dimensions and also to help the family...
    So I was thinking of her and the children who lost a mother...she was only in her forties...and how quite a team effort had been made, with several doctors coordinating efforts to keep her pain free during her last weeks on earth...
    My husband came back to the car after about twenty minutes and I asked him a lot of questions and he told me how she had a very relaxed, even happy expression on her face, and also among his answers was one about how he raised her eyelid and shone his torch light into her eye...
    And now that you mentioned your experience I was wondering if perhaps you have a special gift to be in such a place while you are in the alpha state...connecting to the energies that family members feel when a doctor gives that final verdict of someone's passing...
    Of how it might feel to have an eyelid raised and a torch light shone...
    Anyway, just a thought, as I was reliving yesterday's events which were quite strong for me personally, as she was also our gardener's auntie....
    Last edited by ulli; 2nd June 2011 at 13:19. Reason: Addition

7. Link to Post #25
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by PurpleLama (here)
    Infinity flows right through us. Seemingly single and separated, there is a river of consciousness that flows sequentially and simultaneously through me and all the yous, and as we recognize this flow it goes and seeps into every crack and crevice and every little place inside us we forgot we even had and it HEALS all. Therby our experience is transformed, for as we seek and heal within, so is this seen in the reality for what is within us is what underlies the nature of physical reality itself. LOVE to everyone. FEAR not, offer mercy and forgiveness instead.
    yeah,
    it's like flowing in a stream, the wrong way, like everything else is going in an opposite direction, most lights i see now are like, you know a lava lamp??, when the oil goes agains another blob of oil, like that, but i'm always going against it, and the colour is like a grey slightly brown, most excellent that others have seen similar things too
    hexen
    Last edited by hexenomega; 3rd June 2011 at 22:34.

8. Link to Post #26
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,424 times in 1,076 posts

Quote Posted by bilko (here)
    Every night now for the last year or so upon going to sleep i can see a torch light or the sun in my eyes. Sometimes i have to open them to check i haven't left the bedroom light on.

Although my eyes are closed the light is incredibly bright like looking at the sun almost.
    perhaps you're close to enlightenment

then it will be bright all the time ; )

9. Link to Post #27
    Thanks

Lots of light here too at times, often seems like theres lightning in the room. Also lots of faces, seem to come in really close then move off to the side. Normally the faces are complete unknowns and like someone in an earlier post said, many bearded men! thats wierd. they seem to be curious and mostly look very serious, but Ive never felt any kind of negativity from these experiences...

G

10. Link to Post #28
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

hey gajanana,
    Totally off topic, but many moons ago, when i was young and crazy, me and the guys used to drop acid, hey, i'm a musician, its like a rite of passage, anyway, i'm on my back on a school field, looking at the clouds, beautiful when your not tripping, and all of a sudden, it was like dry ice or smoke and the clouds formed into a shape like a reverse curly "e", just like yours, but without the circle behind it, just two dots, and in my mind a voice said, "this is the name of God", then i freaked out, looked away, and the out of the school field, out of the ground rose a maze, dunno what to make of it, but i never took acid again after that, life was wierd enough already, sorry again ,off topic, but when i saw your pic, i had to mention it.
    hex

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2