+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: "Tyrants Beware: The Mass Strike is Here!" -- International Webcast 3/10/2011

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member GlassSteagallfan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,532 times in 987 posts

Default "Tyrants Beware: The Mass Strike is Here!" -- International Webcast 3/10/2011

March 4, 2011 • 1:34PM

“The mass strike, as the Russian Revolution shows it to us, is such a changeable phenomenon that it reflects all the phases of the political and economic struggle, all stages and factors of the revolution. It flows now like a broad billow over the whole kingdom, and now divides into a gigantic network of narrow streams; now it bubbles forth from under the ground like a fresh spring and now is completely lost under the earth. Political and economic strikes, mass strikes and partial strikes, demonstrative strikes and fighting strikes, general strikes of individual branches of industry and general strikes in individual towns, peaceful wage struggles and street massacres, barricade fighting – all these run through one another, run side by side, cross one another, flow in and over one another – it is a ceaselessly moving, changing sea of phenomena.”

— Rosa Luxemburg, “The Mass Strike”, 1906

For forty years a storm has been looming on the horizon. With all of the conditions set, the storm has finally broken free, sweeping across the globe—from Tunisia, to Egypt, throughout the Maghreb region, through Ireland, South America, and throughout the United States. Although it may appear to take on different forms—a blizzard here, a hurricane in Egypt, a flood in Ireland—in reality, one single, thunderous chorus is calling out for freedom from British Imperial tyranny all across the globe.

Such is the nature of today’s mass strike.

Although the pundits are trying to tell you that the overthrow of the 30 year old regime in Egypt is merely a localized rebellion against some dictator, and that the uprisings in Madison, Wisconsin and Columbus, Ohio, are simply some unions reacting to a solitary bill, the question you must ask is why is all of this striking at the same time, with such ferocity, and why now?

As economist Lyndon LaRouche recently stated, a storm such as this one comes in a period of bad weather and the bad weather are all the conditions, over the last 40 years, which have finally convinced a section of society, that the situation, as it stands, is hopeless, and what they must do, is get rid of whatever obstacle is impeding their own freedom!

Freedom, in this case, comes only in the form of Glass Steagall as a principle—not just a mere banking regulation. The continued spread and development of the mass strike globally, gives us the opportunity to enact that principle and save not only the nation, but the world.

While there is broad based support in political circles for a return to Glass-Steagall, particularly following the release of Phil Angelides’ Financial Crisis Inquiry Commission report, there is still a willingness to compromise with Obama on the part of elected officials. With leading fascist republicans, from New Jersey Governor Chris Christie to Mississippi Governor Haley Barbour, praising Barack Obama’s policies, why would any thinking American still support Obama? With food shortages and hyperinflation sweeping across the planet, and with American families unable to afford basic needs, any compromise with Obama, or his new republican supporters means mass death, globally.

That is why the six LaRouche Democrats are running for office—to topple the British system that stands as the unseen obstacle to true economic progress and freedom. No compromise with principle! The current global uprising, particularly from people 25 to 45 years of age, who are confronted with the prospect of no future for themselves or their children, opens up a new opportunity and gives us hope that we can succeed. But, in order for us to win, we cannot just protest against—we need to fight for Glass-Steagall and a credit system based on the principle of natural law embedded in our U.S. Constitution.

Again, our policy is clear:
    1. Remove Obama immediately from office with the 25th amendment, section four.
    2. Make Glass-Steagall law again and sever Wall St. and the City of London completely from our economy and finally,
    3. Use our new credit system to launch the age of the most technologically and scientifically developed projects ever embarked on by man, beginning with cooperation to build the North American Water and Power Alliance, our precursor for space colonization. Only with this policy can this ongoing storm turn into a revolution based on universal ideas rather than blood in the streets.

On Thursday, March 10th [at 1:00 EST] Lyndon LaRouche will give a live international webcast on the historic fight against the British system by patriots in both the United States and Ireland, two epicenters of the mass strike process today. So, join us to make this gathering storm a true American Revolution, where mankind finally frees himself from the shackles of imperialism.

Webcast page: www.larouchepac.com

Article location: http://www.larouchepac.com/node/17674

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to GlassSteagallfan For This Post:

Anna (8th March 2011), Darla Ken Pearce (4th March 2011), Dennis Jonathan (7th March 2011), Fred259 (7th March 2011), sandy (10th March 2011)

3. Link to Post #2
    Palestinian Territory Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,087 times in 6,275 posts

Default Re: "Tyrants Beware: The Mass Strike is Here!" -- International Webcast 3/10/2011

Why am I not surprised that larouche would be quoting rosa luxemburg?

4. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Default Re: "Tyrants Beware: The Mass Strike is Here!" -- International Webcast 3/10/2011

"North American Water and Power Alliance?"

I'm not familiar with the author, and from what I know of Glass Steagall its a good thing but...

This sounds like a precursor to build support the North American Union to me. I'm also 1,000% opposed to anything that involves diverting any Canadian water (which doesn't already naturally flow south) south of the border - Anyone who knows anything about the hydrologic cycle will tell you this would spell doom for the "supplier" - This article looks to me like a wolf in sheeps clothing. Sorry for the strong words but it did get one part right - revolution is in the air.

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to JoshERTW For This Post:

granny (10th March 2011), jjl (7th March 2011), Patrikas (10th March 2011), sygh (10th March 2011)

6. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member Darla Ken Pearce's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,609 times in 1,338 posts

This idea of a Mass Strike can stand on it's own merit without reference to any revolutions. If each one of us, stopped, and refused to go to work to keep the corrupt systems running smoothly and went on a few days hiatus ~ We could gain back everything we've lost.

So far, each is afraid to do it but it would immediately change the paradigm. It might cause discomfort for a short time ~ we have endured so much ~ but then great new things could come forth and we'd be greatly blessed. If it's broke, and it is, we need to fix it ~ by ceasing the flow of everything geared toward continuing wars, financial tyranny, more illegal laws, we need to take back our personal freedom and all activities of the military that are not devoted to peace. And once it is stopped; To reassess what we're doing, where we want to go and proceed from there. It may never happen but it would certainly work. Just think about it...

There is only one part of this thread I disagree with and its regarding Obama. Many politicians, judges, et al from the highest to the lowest ~ have grown corrupt and need to be replaced by those who actually work for the people and those in power now will need to resign. It is clear, at least to me, that Obama is being blackmailed; has his hands tied, and awaits release to fulfill his promises to the people and further ~ all this will become clear shortly. The Sirians endorse Obama and some thought should be given as to why this is so.

Sirians are celestials who know every thought in the universe. There is a new financial system waiting in the wings to come forth, and also those who are actually willing to protect and honor the people instead of themselves and special interests. All stands in readiness and can come forth so quickly there need be no blood shed at all. Anyone want to take a few days off? xoxox
    Last edited by Darla Ken Pearce; 4th March 2011 at 21:49.
    Ep 6:12: For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places." Even so, let your light shine and keep it real...

7. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Darla Ken Pearce For This Post:

Annacarl (8th March 2011), Dennis Jonathan (7th March 2011), fifi (4th March 2011), jjl (7th March 2011), JoshERTW (4th March 2011), modwiz (6th March 2011), sandy (8th March 2011)

8. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Quote Posted by JoshERTW (here)
    "North American Water and Power Alliance?"

I'm not familiar with the author, and from what I know of Glass Steagall its a good thing but...

This sounds like a precursor to build support the North American Union to me. I'm also 1,000% opposed to anything that involves diverting any Canadian water (which doesn't already naturally flow south) south of the border - Anyone who knows anything about the hydrologic cycle will tell you this would spell doom for the "supplier" - This article looks to me like a wolf in sheeps clothing. Sorry for the strong words but it did get one part right - revolution is in the air.
    LaRouche has a website, but in short, he is the equivalent of a modern day Benjamin Franklin, a true patriot. Watch his webcast Thursday.

NAWAPA was first put on paper in the 60's. At present, only 1% of rainfall on the continent stays on the continent. The NAWAPA project collects 20% of the rainfall.

After Glass Steagall, the north american union is trashed. Cooperation between countries (nation-states) will be by Treaties using a fixed-exchange rate credit system.

In order to kick some ass against One World Governance, you need a flank. That's what Glass Steagall is, a flank. It lets the air out of the financial bubble in a controlled rate which controls the collapse. Currently, the present monetary system can dissappear like a fart in the wind.

Thus credit is freed up to build massive projects like NAWAPA, employing over 7 million highly skilled workers. This water is definately needed to rebuild our agricultural sector.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to GlassSteagallfan For This Post:

raparee (6th March 2011)

10. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Larouche is an ''ex'' communist.
    And he is one of those involved in pointing the finger elsewhere than the real perpetrators of the crimes of the world.
    If we truly believe that our solutions are throught the ballot box or politics, we are deluded.
    WE are the solution, we don't need others to do it for us.
    Stop giving your power to others to misuse.

11. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member jjl's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,949 times in 544 posts

too bad I already dont work. But I will add my body to the masses to make it look like more I take up a lot of space.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to jjl For This Post:

sandy (8th March 2011)

13. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Lord Sidious (here)
    And he is one of those involved in pointing the finger elsewhere than the real perpetrators of the crimes of the world.
    If we truly believe that our solutions are throught the ballot box or politics, we are deluded.
    Yesterday, I read a thread 'Are we ready for the Mission' or something close to that. I then searched the AP site for 'mission' and 'mission statement'. Nothing showed up. I would like to know the mission or the solution.

When I first 'awakened', all I could find on the net was the scare stories...Fema camps and trains, depopulation, financial scandal, power corruption, gov't criminals, phony reasons for war, false flags, etc. Yes, it scared the crap out of me.

In my search for 'what can I do?', LaRouche was the only website proposing a solution. That's what got me hooked. They tell the truth and have a solution. I don't see any fascism at all in his approach. In fact, I think the LaRouche team should be interviewed by PA. There is a lot on the Larouche website about humanity's role in the universe.

14. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Quote Posted by GlassSteagallfan (here)
    Yesterday, I read a thread 'Are we ready for the Mission' or something close to that. I then searched the AP site for 'mission' and 'mission statement'. Nothing showed up. I would like to know the mission or the solution.

When I first 'awakened', all I could find on the net was the scare stories...Fema camps and trains, depopulation, financial scandal, power corruption, gov't criminals, phony reasons for war, false flags, etc. Yes, it scared the crap out of me.

In my search for 'what can I do?', LaRouche was the only website proposing a solution. That's what got me hooked. They tell the truth and have a solution. I don't see any fascism at all in his approach. In fact, I think the LaRouche team should be interviewed by PA. There is a lot on the Larouche website about humanity's role in the universe.
    I never mentioned fascism.

15. Link to Post #10
    Australia Avalon Member panopticon's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,008 times in 2,305 posts

G'day All,

Someone really bright said something along the lines of:
    Keep doing the same things you get the same results.

Maybe the problem in finding a solution is people looking in the same old places?

Flame away...

Kind Regards,
    Panopticon
    "What we think, or what we know, or what we believe is, in the end, of little consequence.
    The only consequence is what we do."

16. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

I used fascism and communism as synonyms, my bad.

17. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Q 67. 4th Sky: Charles,
    You said we have about 6 years to fight the war without guns. Give me one clear, practical
    example of how to fight in this war.
    Thanks.
    Finacialy...............

The Glass Steagall Act restored in the US changes the whole financial landscape. The power of the banks/rich evaporates. They still have money, but minimal power OVER the United States.

I am not defending the current establishment here, the bums will go....thru the bankruptcy reorganization. Hamiltonian/FDR economics will follow.

The NAWAPA project, although specific to the U.S., Canada and Mexico, is just ONE of the high technology water projects proposed around the world.

Click the link and scroll down to the map, then click on any of the orange dots (preferrably close to your country) ..........its major employment and agriculture restart everywhere. Cooperation among human beings/sovereign nation states must happen.

link: http://www.larouchepac.com/infrastructure

18. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

G'day GlassSteagallfan,

I had a look. Nothing planned for, or near, Australia/New Zealand.
    Had a quick flick but it looks like same ol' same ol' to me.
    Build more this, redirect more that, invest more this.
    Seems to be all in oil and gas rich regions.
    I'll have a better look at his design concepts tomorrow.
    I must admit being hesitant after reading about his homophobic rhetoric in the 80's.

There's always the simple idea of using trees to create water...
    I know, what a fool I am. Always worth a laugh.
    Trees transpire and rain falls further inland. Imagine that!
    Plant more trees, get more rain further inland.
    Plant more trees, salinity problem goes away 'cause water table drops.
    Plant more trees, soil conditioning improves and more water is retained in soil.
    More water in soil more fertility and increased biodiversity.
    Well known Permaculture practice.

Maybe investing in the local community through a simple alternative (local) or complimentary currency program might be interesting to look at. Especially if it depreciates at say, I don't know, a monthly basis by 10%. That would mean that people would spend their money in the local economy and not horde it. Plenty of examples out there. Lietaer writes on this extensively.

Kind Regards,
    Panopticon
    "What we think, or what we know, or what we believe is, in the end, of little consequence.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to panopticon For This Post:

buckminster fuller (10th March 2011)

20. Link to Post #14
    Greece Avalon Member the_flyingboy's Avatar
    Thanks

i think if we are going to start a new age the VENUS project is a good way to start it no more economic bull****...!!!

21. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

Quote Posted by GlassSteagallfan (here)

I used fascism and communism as synonyms, my bad.
    The funny thing is, the western version of communism, known as capitalism is very similar to fascism.
    So although what you say in this post is correct, the reference the first time wasn't.

22. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

G'day All,

I waded through the link provided.
    Wrote a lengthy response with much detail and promptly lost connection.
    So... In short:
    • Long Term is not 50 years.
    • I've red that many Canadians don't agree with exporting their water.
    • Mentions large scale infrastructure programs... That means money, control, power (MCP).
    • "... precipitation will be brought into participation ...being used not once, but multiple times as it recycles as rainfall across the continent, before exiting the system, with a rate and duration capable of further extension through plant and soil evapotranspiration, and other biospheric engineering techniques."
      "Plant more trees" just doesn't have the same zing does it? Though that's what it says...
    • More money spent on rail. MCP.
    • Nuclear generated electrical power to pump water creating 1.5 million jobs. Who pays? The public? Private corps? Local users? MCP.
    • "Hemispheric and Planetary Re-organization" This entire section seems like non-sense. I couldn't make out what it was saying, just that it takes a while to say it. Seemed like more MCP to me
    • "In accomplishing NAWAPA, man will be poised to begin mastering and making use of the integrated relationships which define life on Earth, and participate in creating its continued evolution, rather than being subject to the whims of nature and local conditions."
      People can't control weather, the earth or even their own tempers most of the time.

While I'm sure there are a lot of well intended people involved in this projects development, it seems like the normal bureaucratic sidestep to me and more MCP.

Kind Regards,
    Panopticon

23. Link to Post #17
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,500 times in 430 posts

Just more yapping from LaRouche. The guy will never be taken seriously again by the mainstream. I hope those "LaRouche Democrats" know what they're getting themselves into.

Though it's true that Obama is no longer worth supporting, having betrayed/alienated most of his voter base in only 2 years.

24. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

-->I've red that many Canadians don't agree with exporting their water.
    If the NAWAPA project collects 20% rainfall instead of 1% currently, I think the Canadians would be more willing to give.

-->More money spent on rail. MCP.
    -->Nuclear generated electrical power to pump water creating 1.5 million jobs. Who pays? The public? Private corps? Local users? MCP.
    The entire project depends on the restoration of the Glass Steagall Act here in the US. Without it, we either get pushed back to the stone age or depopulated.
    WHEN Glass Steagall is restored, it frees up the credit to begin such massive projects, costing in the hundreds of trillions of dollars. It creates a science of economy, much like the space program which not only gave us breakthroughs in technology, but for every dime invested, we got back a dollar.

Also, a credit system and a monetary system are two different species. Credit systems were developed to keep humanity sovereign (IF YOU CAN KEEP IT), whereas monetary systems keep humanity in perpetual bondage or slavery. The majority of economist, and most people do not understand the difference. A credit system is specific to the founding of the US. The revolutionary war never really ended which gets us close to the reason why Norman Dodd's investigation had to be supressed.

The American System of Credit was a brand new concept incorporated into the principles of the US Constitution. Show me a single University that teaches this system and turns out scholars that implement that system.

The financial system is key to the coming change. Some medium of exchange will be required.

Question 67 to charles (see above) got no discussion at all. The people aren't going to win a financial war by outspending the elite or boycotting their products, it is going to be in principle. A principle that we already have, but has been eroded from us by stealth.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to GlassSteagallfan For This Post:

Patrikas (10th March 2011)

26. Link to Post #19
    United States Avalon Member Snowbird's Avatar
    The CORPORATION of the United States of America
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 1,082 posts

LS, better a former Communist than a current and acting Communist. This may very well be a considerable improvement over what is now occupying D.C. Nearly our entire government (with some really wonderful and grand exceptions unfortunately in the minor minority) is essentially a strong arm of the very ones attempting to nullify our country and our constitution.

The ballot box will never free us however, while in the process of change, we will have to have some sort of government until it is no longer needed. This will take at least a decade and during that time, we need someone who has the cojones to do what needs to be done. No Republicrat or Independent will ever get this job done. Those elected, are on the payroll of the very ones who demand to sit at the tip top of the pyramid. Those elected never get elected without the express tap on the shoulder from the pyramid-sitters. Ultimate power is their game.

I don't believe that people are giving their power away by voting in someone who will do what needs doing until such time as there is no longer need for government. Until we actually do get someone with this ambition, we will continue to experience the boot-on-neck mentality of the pyramid-sitters.

I'm not terribly fond of LaRouche, but if he and his can keep the ball (our constitution) in our court (what's left of our sad country) then I'd support him.
    Last edited by Snowbird; 10th March 2011 at 01:48.
    We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.
    Plato

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

27. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Snowbird (here)
    LS, better a former Communist than a current and acting Communist. This may very well be a considerable improvement over what is now occupying D.C. Nearly our entire government (with some really wonderful and grand exceptions unfortunately in the minor minority) is essentially a strong arm of the very ones attempting to nullify our country and our constitution.

The ballot box will never free us however, while in the process of change, we will have to have some sort of government until it is no longer needed. This will take at least a decade and during that time, we need someone who has the cojones to do what needs to be done. No Republicrat or Independent will ever get this job done. Those elected, are on the payroll of the very ones who demand to sit at the tip top of the pyramid. Those elected never get elected without the express tap on the shoulder from the pyramid-sitters. Ultimate power is their game.

I'm not terribly fond of LaRouche, but if he and his can keep the ball (our constitution) in our court (what's left of our sad country) then I'd support him.
    Most ''ex'' communists have only changed their clothes do they don't appear to be what they are.
    Why would you trust any of them?
    None of them have done a thing to stop the slide since the federal reserve act of 1913 and that is almost a century ago.
    Why would they do something now?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast