+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: "They" Use Technology...(Why Not, It's Theirs)

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Member Charlie Pecos's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,842 times in 492 posts

Default Re: "They" Use Technology...(Why Not, It's Theirs)

Quote PS, I still don't like ya.
    It's ok, you don't have to say it, we already know.

Your such a loving evil emperor!
    There is no good and there is no bad, all are experience and experience is everything.
    In truth, there is only ONE of us.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Charlie Pecos For This Post:

Lord Sidious (8th March 2011), Ruby L. (8th March 2011)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,559 times in 1,013 posts

Quote Charlie Pecos said:

I am stunned and fascinated at how materials and information will find me at just the right time. Thank you.

Yeah it's almost as if we are being watched and guided constantly

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ponda For This Post:

Charlie Pecos (9th March 2011), slvrfx (8th March 2011)

5. Link to Post #23
    New Zealand Avalon Member witchy1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,712 times in 1,183 posts

Quote Explaining in the most beautiful, lyrical words and phrases, who they are, where they come from (though this was not a place, but more a PLACE), and explaining their purpose for being here, and how they love us and are taking care of us, and teaching us...but the words...OH MY...so much more beautiful then I can express...About 3/4ers of the way through, was an explanation of how they would reveal themselves to anyone who desired this,
    Jelous much - can you tell us much else of the contents of the article? For instance the purpose and how they are taking care of and teaching us? Did it mention how us mere mortals might ask them to reveal themselves?

Also, has your cousin given any other information about them (have you asked) like where they come from, or are they with us now waiting for the invite. (already said yes) Actually has he given you any information about any of this stuff that he has / had exposure to?

Looks like the wings halo's and flowing white gowns are a thing of the past - LOL.

One last thing slvrfx, do you think that you have advanced in any way or has anything changed day to day since your encounter? Like perhaps a bit more psychic?

Thanks for sharing.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to witchy1 For This Post:

slvrfx (8th March 2011)

7. Link to Post #24
    United States Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,136 times in 419 posts

If you think you're READY for a personal disclosure, maybe be very specific and request that it happen to you.

I'd been doing this, pretty much my entire life, but it was in regards to other aspects, like asking for a specific knowledge or verification of something in relation to our earthly existence.

With the ETs, or whatever one prefers to call them, ie. entities, messengers, angels, family, I just rode the waves and let whatever was going on, just happen of its own accord.

I didn't realize until the day of that message showing up on my computer screen, (as related in my opening story in this thread), that it is as simple as openly expressing what a person desires, even in regards to being shown their presence in our lives.

There's also something to raising one's level of vibrations, or resonance, which I believe can become a reality when one desires it truly, and for the right reason.

This has been an ongoing process with me as well.

This process, for me, has been occurring in some way that I can't exactly pin-point, for it's like the chicken/egg theory.

I do know that somehow I became more aware of colors, tastes, smells, people's vibes, auras...don't know why, but I believe it was because I was knowingly a 'seeker', and didn't close my mind to anything.

I realized fairly recent that 'they' are around us, all the time and everywhere. It's just a matter of 'seeing' on the next level, which is accomplished when you have raised your own level of consciousness /resonance.

I also know that along with being able to 'see' things I'd not seen before, I 'hear' the music of the Universe, and my senses are greatly enhanced.

There is an indescribable joy that has come with this, that must be occurring as we become fully human, or what it means to be human. This ultimately leads back to our connectedness to the Universe, because we are made up of the elements the planets and stars are, and also the DNA of our TRUE FAMILY.
    Last edited by slvrfx; 8th March 2011 at 16:34.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to slvrfx For This Post:

Lifesong (8th March 2011), pickle (9th March 2011), Reinhard (9th March 2011), tgn333 (8th March 2011)

9. Link to Post #25
    United States Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,136 times in 419 posts

Quote Posted by witchy1 (here)

Jelous much - can you tell us much else of the contents of the article? For instance the purpose and how they are taking care of and teaching us? Did it mention how us mere mortals might ask them to reveal themselves?

Also, has your cousin given any other information about them (have you asked) like where they come from, or are they with us now waiting for the invite. (already said yes) Actually has he given you any information about any of this stuff that he has / had exposure to?

Looks like the wings halo's and flowing white gowns are a thing of the past - LOL.

One last thing slvrfx, do you think that you have advanced in any way or has anything changed day to day since your encounter? Like perhaps a bit more psychic?

Thanks for sharing.
    I can't say anything more about the message on my screen but that it was beautifully written, lyrical. The closest thing I've come to is found in the words Bob Dean uses when he speaks about certain higher-level subjects, and to not be afraid of what is coming.

Also the entities who speak to Dolores Cannon in her "Convoluted Universe" series, when the 'talk' switches from worldly concerns to ethereal matters.

You asked about my cousin...he made reference to a few things, but I never questioned him. It's been very odd, but somehow I felt I knew what he was saying, and the higher level of understanding doesn't require 'words'. Names of people, places, events...none of that matters. What does matter is the purpose for all of it, and at the greatest level of this, THERE ARE NO WORDS.

I found I had no questions for Charles either, for the same reason. For me, in all cases of these types of experiences, it seems to be actually insignificant, and even 'disrespectful'. It's kind of hard to explain, but I believe it has to do with 'knowingness'.

I've always been psychic, and somehow in on the inner-workings of some huge extraordinary existence, so I don't think anything has changed...oh, that's not true. The change is in realizing even more that we are on a stage, and the props and scenarios are of our own making, and that we are all experiencing this to varying degrees of awareness, so we can't be angry nor judgmental, for everyone is going through the same process.

Also is my awareness of being a part of this HUGE THING (no word for it), and how it's LOVE. That sounds hokey, I know, but like I said, the main feeling I was getting from my entity was how much I am loved.
    Last edited by slvrfx; 8th March 2011 at 16:58.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to slvrfx For This Post:

Lifesong (8th March 2011), pickle (9th March 2011), Reinhard (9th March 2011)

11. Link to Post #26
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

slvrfx,

I understand what you mean when you say its not about the facts, they are irrelevant to the knowing. It's all about the knowing.

It was my experience that you don't ever get to that place, or near it, until and unless you can completely drop and let go of all of your plans, agendas, and desires to control anyone or any given situation.

When you can truly rejoice as a spectator of the power and magnificence of universe unfolding, then you can begin to imagine what it is to create from a true place of loving.

I woke from a coma, at first without use of, feeling of, or ability to use my body, but I was whole+ ... contained in a body. Restrained in a body.

I have fond and funny memories of two weeks at a physical therapy unit learning to inhabit my body again. Fabulous.

It's the knowing.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lifesong For This Post:

Lord Sidious (9th March 2011), Reinhard (9th March 2011), slvrfx (8th March 2011)

13. Link to Post #27
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,152 times in 2,815 posts

Sounds like you are descibing the Eridani Epsilonians. Humanoids that live in the system of Epsilon Eridanus, and are descended from the Tau Cetians

14. Link to Post #28
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,424 times in 1,076 posts

must have been an angel ; )

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2