+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Past Life Regression

1. Link to Post #1
    England Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Past Life Regression

From reading over posts on PA1 and listening to Bill's Freedom Central interview, I know several people involved here believe in this.

Unfortunately, all I can find reliably on the matter is people who charge £60 an hour to do it for you and tape the experience, or mp3's online that did nothing but make me relaxed, in the same way self hypnosis works. I felt with what I tried that it was just getting me relaxed and asking me to use my imagination (that could've been that I wasn't relaxed enough, I suppose, or it could be the wrong way to do it).

Basically, I just wanted to hear people's experiences, and see if anyone can recommend a working method that I could try

2. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,422 times in 3,394 posts

Default Re: Past Life Regression

hello , sorry.....cant help you with any " how tos" with an at home regression technique. But i have done alot of reading and research in this area and find it totally fascinating... Its my understanding that its tricky to do this on your own as u need to be in a very deep state of hypnosis to get to the superconscious mind...And it helps to have someone to assist and ask the right questions.... I suspect if u did this with a trusted friend u might get better results, but u would probably both have to study up on deep trance techniques...

I have read alot of Michael Newtons work, he and Dolores Cannon both seem to have perfected very deep trance techniques needed to fully regress.
    I have also found some that have been trained by Newton in my area , but you are right, it is not cheap and it takes 3 or 4 hours.... and apparently quite tiring for both client and therapist...

I am very keen myself to be regressed and will probably do so when i find the right person and save the funds.. i will let u know if i end up doing it...

peace ,

Astrid
    The greatest privilege of a human life is to become a
    midwife to the awakening of the Soul in another person.”
    ~ Plato

3. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member xbusymom's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,188 times in 396 posts

the last section at the end of post #1 are 2 suggestions to do past life regression work (one with a trusted friend and the other you can do by yourself) that my parents did with their clients...
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...es-Fake-or-Not

Quote My dad (licensed PHD Psychologist - now retired) did past life regression hypnosis sessions with many of his patients, and he taught me a technique that is free, easy to use on yourself, and provides protection for you while you are in the self-session.

I used it for my own disclosure regarding my troubles with my first husband and came up with 4 past lives that directly dealt with him and the lesson I was needing to work on regarding our relationship with each other...

Here is his protection routine...

1) get relaxed (turn a tape recorder on if you want to) *make sure you are in a space or room that will not have a lot of people/distractions, you are in a frame of mind free from excessive worry or upsetness, and that you allow for the session to be free from time-pressure or deadlines (usually about 30-45 minutes will be enough time)

2) give your HIGHER SELF these instructions: (VERY IMPORTANT TO ALWAYS PROTECT YOURSELF AND ONLY ALLOW YOUR HIGHER SELF TO CONTROL THE SESSION)
    a- I will allow my higher self to recall and remember all information given as an objective observer. My higher self will always maintain control and will always seek to reveal the most relevant and important information for the only purpose of healing and positive guidance. I will be physically and emotionally able and capable of handling ANY event that is revealed to me.
    b- I now surround myself with the white protective healing shield of love, (*then envision yourself being surrounded by a white, loving bubble of energy) and nothing that intends harm to me can penetrate that white light of protection.
    c-(optional- if you are recording the session) I now direct my higher self to speak aloud any instructions or information that is revealed to me.

3) go into a light daydream state (kind of like a light dozing sleep state)

4) ask your higher self to direct you to any lifetimes that are relevant to (whatever issue you want information for)

*when all of the information for the particular issue is finished being revealed to you - you will naturally wake up (or go onto a regular sleep mode if you need rest or it is late at night)

and my mom did para-psychology for a time also, and she came up with a risk free technique...
    1) play the "what if" game... get a pen/paper and just start asking yourself a series of simple questions...
    what if I - {then start stating your age, gender, financial status, marital status, etc.} what ever your imagination comes up with (that resonates with an "yes" feeling) is usually a remembered truth from a incarnation...

and the way to ask the questions are found here: (somewhere in the middle of the post #1)

Quote :
    Originally Posted by Myplanet2
    All those past life experiences you will "dig up" are real. But then so is any fantasy you'd care to create in order to model a consideration you are exploring.
    I agree, you really must choose your "helper/counslor' very carefully...

I had some weird experiences with "past lifes" sessions that I did with a friend who said he was very experienced with the hypnosis technique...

I had him videotape the first session as he did some basic question/exploration...

and as I viewed the video afterward, and tried to correlate my experiences with the video... it became obvious that he was "leading" the experience...

so - again- it is extremely important to get referrals from other clients/info on training credentials, etc. before you let someone else get control of your mind.

EDIT:

Just to help you with the "definitions"-
    - in hypnosis - you are giving the control over to the hypnotist (unless the counselor specifically directs you or your HIGHER SOURCE to keep the control /power)
    - in self-exploration - you keep the control and the power to discern truth while allowing others to ask open (not LEADING) questions
    - an EXAMPLE of an open question is "How do you feel about xxx?"
    - an EXAMPLE of a leading question is "Are you angry about xxx?"
    Last edited by xbusymom; 27th April 2010 at 02:42.

4. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

if you want to know something about your past lives go to a real hypnotist who is experienced in doing past live regressions. i would suggest that you avoid mp3`s from the net or people who will regress you via phone or skype...

5. Link to Post #5
    England Avalon Member
    Thanks

Well myself and my wife are now booked for personal sessions on the 8th of July (at the cost of £40 each...not cheap), so I will report back here with our experiences.

6. Link to Post #6
    Netherlands Avalon Retired Member Victoria Tintagel's Avatar
    Thanks

Hallo there, Cyaneyed, as far as I know about a good and correct way to deal with past life issues, there's an organisation called Lightworker, which is supporting people all over the world, to educate and heal themselves for the present changes and those to come, on Earth. The website is www.lightworker.com Recently a series of healing methods is presented on that site, like "Erasing Seed Fear" and "Get over it!" It's a supportive way to help deal with issues, not exactly past lives, although the Seed Fear session is meant to clear the fear issues of all your existence on Earth, if I remember well. Lightworker presents all kind of training and courses. By the way, it's practical to find out about past life issues, when something in the present time is conncected to the issue, as this is a tool and signal to be able to process (painful) feelings and being ready to heal. Just regress past lives in general or out of curiosity is not recommended, as it's possible that your soul doesn't resonate with what's coming up. For all things there is a proper time and you can feel when the right time arrives, when you are awake and aware. Sometimes, by going through a present situation and making a new choice, make a change inwardly, can be a regression of past life too, know what I mean? You are the creator and that's where your power is. Good luck and warm greetings, Marian.

7. Link to Post #7
    New Zealand Avalon Member Barron's Avatar
    Thanks

Try enquiring of the folk at www.ngh.net - USA's largest Hypnotherapy organisation and ask for an experienced hypnotherapist who specilaises in past life regression in your area- am sure they can help. ( I was a meber for 10 years or so.)

8. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,061 times in 906 posts

Hi everyone,

I had the opportunity to experience a past life experience and now a day I feel great about it! It all started with my first seminar in "Mental Dynamic", a mixture of "Sofrology" and "Visualization" some twenty years ago.

I had many weekend seminars and getting initiated to different techniques and methods of enlightment and one particular weekend, we had a seminar in past life regression.

I was in a group of some 30 persons. We were led in a conducted meditated state, visualizing the path along the ways. Regressing along the ages, I was led to my first past life where I could see where I was, what I was doing, what was my professional life, the time I was in, the actual "person" that I was and the role that I played.

I could not believe who I was... what I was doing... the time period... and all that come along. I thought after the seminar that my imagination had played a trick on me, but still, I wonder, why should I doubt...

And with years, and still more involved with other things, I came to the conclusion that I was in deep theta wave meditation like hypnosis, my thought process was left out, so I was in a real contact with a past life.

With love and light to you all!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Deega For This Post:

skamandar (6th June 2014)

10. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Hi,

Having conducted past life regressions for a number of years before my retirement I am, of course, a big proponent of them. The optimum case is, as I'm sure you know, a well guided private session. It might be expensive but it could also be very worthwhile. Most of my clients got what they needed in a single 3-4 hour session.

However, a mid-way step between a private session and a do-it-yourself approach would be a group session. If you can find a group, it should be quite affordable while still giving you some understanding and insights. It would also be a good precursor to a private session at a later date.

I found that the more inner work a person had done (e.g., meditation, guided imagery, dream analysis, Tai Chi) the more deeply they got into the past life work..... especially into the between life state that Michael Newton specialized in.

It sounds like you know of a regression therapist in your area. Maybe you could approach them about conducting a group session? It wouldn't have the potential for as transformative an experience as a private session would have but it would probably be far more effective than the mp3's you have worked with. (Personally I never had much luck myself using taped instructions -- even when I was the one who had made the tape!)

Maybe you could even offer to handle the promotion in exchange for a free ride?

Good luck. It sounds like you are on the right track. In my experience if your intuition tells you it might help, it probably will.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to david For This Post:

skamandar (6th June 2014)

12. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,061 times in 906 posts

[QUOTE=david;26605]Hi,

Having conducted past life regressions for a number of years before my retirement I am, of course, a big proponent of them. The optimum case is, as I'm sure you know, a well guided private session. It might be expensive but it could also be very worthwhile. Most of my clients got what they needed in a single 3-4 hour session.

Thanks David,

From my stand-point, you're absolutely right that a private session has outmost results.

Love and Light

+ Reply to Thread