+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Bonnie Meyer's ET contact experience

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,557 times in 5,659 posts

Default Bonnie Meyer's ET contact experience

I've only recently come across videos on Bonnie Meyer's amazing ET contact experience. I would like to hear other peoples thoughts about her. She seems very authentic and sincere in what she shares, and the story is truly amazing and worth watching.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

king anthony (7th March 2011), Kryztian (16th November 2017), Mystique (7th March 2011)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member Heise's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: Bonnie Meyer's ET contact experience

My suspicions of this story were verified when I seen the cover of the 'contact' book with a picture of a Dr. Seuss looking duck..

4. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Default Contactee Bonnie Meyer

Hi all,
    If you haven't heard of Bonnie Meyer she has an interesting story to share. One of her comments made me think that the ET type visiting here might be the same as she describes since they can morph, change and use mimicry...cheers.

5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

Caren (25th November 2011), Flash (26th November 2011), Ixopoborn (27th November 2011), Ria (26th November 2011), RMorgan (25th November 2011)

6. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member Snowbird's Avatar
    The CORPORATION of the United States of America
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 1,082 posts

Default Re: Contactee Bonnie Meyer

I agree! Bonnie Meyer has a very interesting story to tell the world. It's just too bad that we have to hear more about the conference than from her. I stopped listening.
    We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.
    Plato

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Snowbird For This Post:

jjjones (26th November 2011)

8. Link to Post #5
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,071 times in 752 posts

Default Re: Contactee Bonnie Meyer

I have now tried to watch the first vid, three times and my computer has gone down with in ten minutes. I hope this is not happening to everyone els.

9. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Default Bonnie Meyer interviewed on Heidi Hollis

Bonnie Meyer has an amazing story of contact with at least three different species. She has gone aboard the ET craft and has made direct contact.

Last edited by mojo; 25th January 2012 at 23:49.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

<8> (26th January 2012), crosby (25th January 2012), JRS (26th January 2012), sandy (26th January 2012), Star Tsar (11th October 2012)

11. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Default Re: Bonnie Meyer interviewed on Heidi Hollis

This video has been blocked in the uk. Frances

12. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Hi frances, sorry to hear that. She has a few other videos on youtube maybe they are viewable for you? She is the author of two books, and she seems very genuine in her interview responses. She offers some insight into some aspects of ET contact that some might find interesting.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

frances (26th January 2012), Kryztian (16th November 2017), mahalall (26th January 2012)

14. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,216 times in 388 posts

Mojo, I have a few questions for you. First what do you personally think of her account? Second, does what she say line up with what you have researched, heard or personally witnessed? It is quit and incredible story she shares. She was NOT abducted! She went willingly!
    So these 5 ft aliens with helmets on are the greys? Or a human type species?
    I have a few skeptical opinions on it. When a person is all into UFOs etc they seems to then have experiences..she claimed she was into the UFO community..and then driving home meets aliens..Just seems to me she either made up a story, or wanted so bad to meet a aline that she just hallucinated the enter story. I'm not discrediting her. I just question some of all this. i'm just seeking real truth and try to throw away the BS and crap along the way. And then she says this one alien looks like 'Big Bird" has a beak, is blue etc? I never heard of this alien type before! he sound like one of those Egyptian gods who are bird like in the drawlings.
    Also this ship she is talking about is quit MASSIVE! if I am not mistaken it is half the size of our moon! Wow. Think of the natural resources it would take to make that thing!
    I don't know sounds sort of Sci Fi to me.
    Also does she have any evidence? Did the 'aliens' give her anything? Does she have any photos etc to support her claim? I mean you would think they would give her a gift. or a sovereign. I am skeptical of people who have been with aliens..and have no evidence beyond a story. I mean if I was with these aliens..I would request a few trinkets to show people to support my story..that alone would be very convincing evidence.
    Edit: I found 'Eric" this is the alien in the photo. Is this serious>?? I mean she is serious? He look like someone right out of Seasem Street.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Eric.jpg
Views:	180
Size:	82.0 KB
ID:	13182  
    Last edited by BestLion; 26th January 2012 at 13:38.
    I think I could turn and live with animals. They are so placid and self-contained. They do not lie awake in the dark and weep for their sins. They do not make me sick discussing their duty to God. Not one of them kneels to another or to his own kind that lived thousands of years ago. Not one of them is respectable or unhappy, all over the earth. " Lord SummerIsle

15. The Following User Says Thank You to BestLion For This Post:

Star Tsar (11th October 2012)

16. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Default Bonnie Meyer, your thoughts...

Hi all,
    I've been following Bonnies experience and if you haven't heard of her I would recommend you listen to this interview, even though it was taped back in 2005 it's just been posted. Don't let the big bird Et throw you off, listen and see if it resonates with you...

17. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

Cidersomerset (3rd January 2013), Flowerpunkchip (3rd January 2013), ghostrider (3rd January 2013), jagman (2nd January 2013), RMorgan (2nd January 2013), The One (2nd January 2013)

18. Link to Post #11
    France Avalon Member Flowerpunkchip's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,477 times in 275 posts

Default Re: Bonnie Meyer, your thoughts...

My thoughts.... my gut feeling is that she's lying.

Just a gut feeling....

this was in 2005, has there been an update? did she write and sell a book? (I hope my instincts are wrong by the way)

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Flowerpunkchip For This Post:

mojo (3rd January 2013)

20. Link to Post #12
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,800 times in 6,634 posts

First of all, if I'm 250 miles above the earth , the first thing I say is look how wonderful magnificent spectacular earth looks from space.... second meeting 16 groups of ET's at once I would studder and be a little anxious at the awe of it all, she rolls on like oh matter of fact , like getting the moring paper and having coffee...third hey we having a meeting about the situation of earth wanna just nose around and try and figure out what we are saying and doing , sure come on up and have a cup a blue ...my thought is there is no reason to have this lady at a mother ship wandering around like a tourist....sounds like they are concerned about nuclear war and she is concerned about gossip... I'm going digging I'll be back later , detective GR is on the case. somebody call skywizard have him meet me at the doughnut shop we got this . .lol ... just adding a little drama to the drama ...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

Flowerpunkchip (3rd January 2013), mojo (3rd January 2013)

22. Link to Post #13
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,800 times in 6,634 posts

okay I've heard enough, she has had thirty years of contact and doesn't know her handlers name ?? or the name of his ship ? or the kind of ship ? hmmmm Bonnie Meyer sounds like = Billy Meier hmmmm... she has her own study group , supposed contact in 1976 hmmmm.. Billy stays under the radar and the ptb have tried to kill him multiple times, wonder if this lady has had the same visits from the ptb ?? 1976 hmmm before computers and photoshop, wonder if she has photos ?? or sound recording of their ships ? like billy does, or pictures of their alphabet, or metal samples, or other members witnessing her floating up to a ship, or dissappearing and re-appearing right in front of them ?? or does she have 30 years of predictions that science later proved accurate ?? Bonnie Meyer , Billy meier you see where I'm going with this....wonder if she has a handprint of ET touching her car ?? or a picture of their ship hovering over her house ?? wonder if she predicted the aids virus, computers, credit cards, the war in Iraq ?? If your gonna run with Edward Albert Meier you better bring it ....
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

Flowerpunkchip (3rd January 2013), Snoweagle (3rd January 2013)

24. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

Default ...more about Bonnie Meyer

Here's the most recent info on contactee Bonnie Meyer. Shared some other videos about her and still remain on the fence. Even though she described the captain of the Peace Ship as being a big blue bird named Eric, the story is consistent and if authenticated she shares important insight about ET. I can't imagine her wanting to have the attention and creating the story either. It would be neat to hear what others think and maybe for some its the first hearing about her...

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

Axman (9th January 2014), Fellow Aspirant (9th January 2014), Lifebringer (9th January 2014)

+ Reply to Thread